Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Building an equity millipede (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=245149)

Goldminer Aug 18, 2019 1:19pm | Post# 7361

{quote} How the hell would I know? He just disappeared after his last post! What else do you want to know that is not clearly and repeatedly conveyed in all his posts? It appears free information is not good to most until we pay someone to hear the same shit. "Cut losers short and let winners run to grow Equity" is as old as Stone age! Graeme showed us how as well. I doubt you will ever read anything more elsewhere.
Man, how are you? I remember your aggressive millipede trading many years ago.

systemchaser Aug 21, 2019 7:36pm | Post# 7362

Hello everyone. I'm really close to making what I would consider a "holy grail" trading system based on the principles discussed in this thread. It would require I trade all 28 Forex pairs and have an entry method where I don't lose more than 10 - 20 pips (10 for less volatile pairs and 20 for more volatile pairs) per day on average for 1 position that survives the daily price fluctuation. I'm not sure if that is possible but if i can make it work, I would be able to make money in the worst market condition. I'm looking for a mechanical entry method that would make this possible so any help is appreciated. Thanks

systemchaser Aug 24, 2019 8:16am | Post# 7363

gream I genuinely tested this for 3 years and now I'm using it and it works. Thank you I read the pdf for 6 times
Can you share what entry method you used? Thanks

berkan Sep 5, 2019 3:25pm | Post# 7364

h4 uçuculuğu kırılması, ema 200, 00, tabii ki w1 yönü ile

babyforecast Sep 9, 2019 1:07pm | Post# 7365

Hello everyone. I'm really close to making what I would consider a "holy grail" trading system based on the principles discussed in this thread. It would require I trade all 28 Forex pairs and have an entry method where I don't lose more than 10 - 20 pips (10 for less volatile pairs and 20 for more volatile pairs) per day on average for 1 position that survives the daily price fluctuation. I'm not sure if that is possible but if i can make it work, I would be able to make money in the worst market condition. I'm looking for a mechanical entry method...

Let's play again!!

is your system always in market? or do you have discretionary entries and exits?

Im planning to re-enter my old fashion adaptations of millipede.

Peace and Pips!!

systemchaser Sep 9, 2019 10:30pm | Post# 7366

{quote} Let's play again!! is your system always in market? or do you have discretionary entries and exits? Im planning to re-enter my old fashion adaptations of millipede. Peace and Pips!!
I'm looking for an entry method. Exits and money management are taken care of

immah Sep 16, 2019 11:56am | Post# 7367

Hello,

I have been experimenting for the last weeks with this method, so far I have good results, I have some legs. But considering my jobs requirements I cannot stack in low timeframe, I will have one position with stop move to be but then later in the day when i check the price I see that my position is in green but the price moved away from me. As a result, as PipEasy said it: you will win but not rich win.

If someone is in the same situation as myself, how do you overcome this problem?

GreenPips23 Nov 16, 2019 1:29am | Post# 7368

I have not tried it yet... Thanks

TraderDavid Nov 16, 2019 9:35am | Post# 7369

how many different currency pairs are you trading and which ones?

berkan Mar 15, 2020 3:06pm | Post# 7370

Please read over and over again after entries, excursion, participation, growth; you will understand its value over time, despite its volatile breaks, moving averages, or flying buddha, repeating dozens of times in these articles ...

© Forex Factory