Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Interactive Trading (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=137)
-   -   vsa with Malcolm (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=241760)

Petar_Serbia Nov 22, 2010 2:01pm | Post# 7081

Wish you good luck !

What's wrong with all this discussion?
I'll tell you all what's wrong, from my point of view.

This thread is called VSA with Malcolm, and is about learning to trade using vsa concepts, taking trades using vsa concepts.
VSA tells it can be used on all timeframes, from lower to higher ones. Point and end of story.

Now, Petar disagrees and comes here basically saying that trading longer term is bullshit;
He says this was a little debate, but he complains that words like "lol", "wrong", "correct", "isn't true" are offensive.

Well,...
I know english enough for me,and i said in Serbia if you say wrong or lol like sarcasam is very very bad and your post is another signal that tell me this thread atmosphere is very bad and i wont post here anymore.Also English isnt my mother lang. Serbian is my mother lang and i also speak spanish but that is nevermind

For the end > I wish you good trading and hope some of you will become a milionaire in future...I also want to say for guys wish is new in Forex,create your rules for trading and dont trade according one or two books you read.Think logicly(with your brain) and trade relaxed.Thats it from me...

Guys happy trading and i wont post here anymore...

Petar

taomql4 Nov 22, 2010 2:17pm | Post# 7082

boy , too much stress in here..

I know english enough for me,and i said in Serbia if you say wrong or lol like sarcasam is very very bad...
For you Petar...

i 've said it once or twice , taking life too seriously will drive you nuts--

Inserted Video

malcolmb14 Nov 22, 2010 2:52pm | Post# 7083

mmm

DR g and i looking at eu today and last week . This thing looks like it being bought like mad. Today es massive shake out ..1200 before end of day.

EU if we get back above 1.3650 in next London then could be bullish. Look at your 60 min charts

malcolmb14 Nov 22, 2010 3:09pm | Post# 7084

lol

1 Attachment(s)
my new phrase ...

bag holding

look for up move and tests in London ... isn't tomorrow the day the Irish bailout detials are annouced ?

something is going on .... 4 hr if 1.3580 holds is a classic inverse head and shoulders

I am looking for price back about 1,3650 and testing for entry

I would not be surprised to see this move form here to 1.44. NOT saying it is going to but would not be surprised

Click to Enlarge

Name: eu02.jpg
Size: 145 KB

tgwhbb Nov 22, 2010 3:18pm | Post# 7085

my new phrase ...

bag holding

look for up move and tests in London ... isn't tomorrow the day the Irish bailout detials are annouced ?

something is going on .... 4 hr if 1.3580 holds is a classic inverse head and shoulders

I would not be surprised to see this move form here to 1.44. NOT saying it is going to but would not be surprised

Attachment 584929
Hi malc,

I'm glad to see you mention the inverse H&S as I noticed that today as well on 4hr and 1hr charts. From VSA perpsective, the right shoulder has lower vol on 1hr and 4hr charts, if i remember right there was mention in MTM that this is indicative of fewer sellers. Does that sound right?

your insight and interpretation is of great help, please keep it coming!

EDIT: based on my noob analysis of H&S patterns, the bottom of the head to the neck line would yeild a potential target of 1.41 if the neckline is broken. May I ask how you derived 1.44 as a potential target?
Thx!
-tg

ba1ker Nov 22, 2010 3:23pm | Post# 7086

my new phrase ...

bag holding

Attachment 584929
Blimey Malcolm, you're seeing chart patterns before they even appear... lol

I hope you're right... I got a long in at 1.3583, somewhere on the forehead
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...40#post4190940

Happy trading matey!

Awp Shout Nov 22, 2010 3:24pm | Post# 7087

Shvatio sam da ovim ljudima nema pomoci... treba ih pustiti da pogube sve sto imaju

mima Nov 22, 2010 3:32pm | Post# 7088

DR g and i looking at eu today and last week . This thing looks like it being bought like mad. Today es massive shake out ..1200 before end of day.

EU if we get back above 1.3650 in next London then could be bullish. Look at your 60 min charts

In my opinion there are two supply levels : 11-11-10 and 11-12-10 that were hit today and combined with ireland and overall PIIGS problems couldn't pass that levels...so it was sold heavily...looking at H4 it is not over yet...

Beljevina Nov 22, 2010 3:41pm | Post# 7089

Shvatio sam da ovim ljudima nema pomoci... treba ih pustiti da pogube sve sto imaju
translated: "I've come to the understanding that there is no help for these people ... they should be left alone to lose everything they have"

Question of course is, who you're talking about...

Awp Shout Nov 22, 2010 3:53pm | Post# 7090

Interesting... those people understand everything here.. everything except trading.. Beljevina, thanks for translating

taomql4 Nov 22, 2010 3:55pm | Post# 7091

we will see 1.400 ish- !!!

1 Attachment(s)
my new phrase ...

bag holding

Attachment 584929
For me , am just trading some of the daily session moves(the channels) -- am bullish EU and i think we will see 1.400-ish- if i wasn't following some of the Entertainment you guys were providing with the roundabout arguements ..LOL, Maybe i would be in my EU long entry now--i was waiting and watching for JUST where it reverses on the Lows(where BUYING would start again , for my entry)--

Watching to see , if this is where it reverses , i do not want to pick it too early..
Click to Enlarge

Name: eu1hr.jpg
Size: 160 KB

Dr.Geppynius Nov 22, 2010 4:18pm | Post# 7092

1 Attachment(s)
this gap up is bullish, taking out resistance. followed by drive back down to previous spot where we have seen massive volume on the 30m last week, triggerlevel 3580 to the pip. after shaking out below 3600 again today, price came back above with decent volume on the reaction. until further things happen, this was reaccumulation to me on discount mode.
Click to Enlarge

Name: rewwe.jpg
Size: 119 KB

malcolmb14 Nov 22, 2010 4:20pm | Post# 7093

who knows

In my opinion there are two supply levels : 11-11-10 and 11-12-10 that were hit today and combined with ireland and overall PIIGS problems couldn't pass that levels...so it was sold heavily...looking at H4 it is not over yet...
who knows lol...

eu could do anything .. I know there was a ton of buying on the way down again today.

I took a 1.3590 long for a quick few but mostly traded es (almost closed gap) ... so with that in mind if the marlet is really scared of eu issues wouldn't es have just kept going , yet here we are 1200 and effectively a bloody great pin bar on the daily.

tomorrow is another day ... but i will track eu on the 2 hour charts just see we can all see how this plays out , it will be a learning experience for everyone

bowldog Nov 22, 2010 4:43pm | Post# 7094

I agree totally.

Now lets move on
What's wrong with all this discussion?
I'll tell you all what's wrong, from my point of view.

This thread is called VSA with Malcolm, and is about learning to trade using vsa concepts, taking trades using vsa concepts.
VSA tells it can be used on all timeframes, from lower to higher ones. Point and end of story.

Now, Petar disagrees and comes here basically saying that trading longer term is bullshit;
He says this was a little debate, but he complains that words like "lol", "wrong", "correct", "isn't true" are offensive....

Beljevina Nov 22, 2010 7:21pm | Post# 7095

1 Attachment(s)
Some pretty decent volume at one of the most illiquid times - looks like stopping to me; seemed quit significant on M5 in the last 60-90 minutes too.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2010-11-22_191923.png
Size: 23 KB

Beljevina Nov 22, 2010 7:24pm | Post# 7096

Amazing

Interesting... those people understand everything here.. everything except trading.. Beljevina, thanks for translating
Your reputation and post history precedes you. That's sarcasm BTW. Go find some other wind to piss into: you're leaving a mess here.

danc Nov 22, 2010 7:32pm | Post# 7097

MMM

Some pretty decent volume at one of the most illiquid times - looks like stopping to me; seemed quit significant on M5 in the last 60-90 minutes too.
.. Yeah i reckon your picture tells it all..and the mini looks like it was bought hard from the lows.. a strong close on the mini abve 1200.. would see this GO GO.. as per Malcs .. calls re vol .. accumilation.. I will be looking real hard to buy..Great picture..

000dragan Nov 22, 2010 7:33pm | Post# 7098

vise nasi ovde nego sto sam mislio

what do u mean we dont understanding trading?whats there to not understand?

000dragan Nov 22, 2010 7:36pm | Post# 7099

is the work of low demand driving the euro down,the news is saying that major banks nd instituions have turned from buyers to sellers,no bodyb wants the toxic dump,arrr theyll have to throw it on iraq to get rid of it lol

Beljevina Nov 22, 2010 8:07pm | Post# 7100

geez on the Asia PA ...

1 Attachment(s)
Certainly not seeing any bullish PA on this Japanese holiday ... just threw on another fib from the recent 850 decline low to yesterday's high - was going to write we're certain to make the trek down to the next/last 23.6% fib at 1.35257, assuming the last outpost LTL doesn't hold around 1.355. Just realized too yesterday's decline was 200 pips (and I got only a hundred of it, arghh!) Perhaps the bullish-turned-bear PA of Asia last night will be reversed ... too much fundamental noise here to confidently call this one ... heck I can't write fast enough ... down to 1.3565 ... !
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2010-11-22_200822.png
Size: 26 KB

© Forex Factory