Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/71-trading-systems)
-   -   CHOROS System (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/236210-choros-system)

birdland Nov 26, 2020 5:11am | Post# 15961

{quote} I'm sorry but I have no idea what you are trying to imply. I use FF for the economic calendar mainly and thought these forums were for discussing the relative merits of different systems.
yes, thats the merit. you got it;-)

but if you think you just come along the way and want to "dicsuss" what we have done the last 4 years while you were sleeping i would recommend to read through the thread the last 4 years and speed up to our level-THEN we can discuss, maybe.

iero4 Nov 26, 2020 12:04pm | Post# 15962

What I'm looking for is some feedback from traders who are using the system - does it work consistently? Are there people on here who use this system and nothing else making money?
Hey John, welcome to our thread...we are a couple of people following and posting in this thread for almost a decade...if it wasn't consistent we would be some kind of retards that try to kill their time
So, yes it deserves your time if this is what you are asking... And it is a strategy not a system

T4Trade Nov 26, 2020 1:18pm | Post# 15963

Great thread,thanks for sharing all the details postwise,lot to learn from here.God bless!

iero4 Nov 26, 2020 2:49pm | Post# 15964

1 Attachment(s)
Today's trade...M15 10 Touch in confluence with H1 50/ DP / RN good for +27 pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled111.jpg
Size: 87 KB

JohnLancs Nov 27, 2020 12:07am | Post# 15965

{quote} Hey John, welcome to our thread...we are a couple of people following and posting in this thread for almost a decade...if it wasn't consistent we would be some kind of retards that try to kill their time So, yes it deserves your time if this is what you are asking... And it is a strategy not a system
Thanks for the feedback. I'll get my reading glasses and make a start .

iero4 Nov 27, 2020 10:30am | Post# 15966

1 Attachment(s)
Another MASTER SIGNAL in GOLD today for + 120 pips!!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled222.jpg
Size: 172 KB

paxilein Nov 27, 2020 1:41pm | Post# 15967

2 Attachment(s)
I'm also still active... Just not posting much

Had this on GBPAUD yesterday:

Nice touch of M15 35. Two bar to get there and first touch after cross with no flat MA:
Click to Enlarge

Name: entry.png
Size: 191 KB
TP was set at 30 pips. The whole move up to now was more than 136 pips though.... I'm happy with 30 pips.
Click to Enlarge

Name: exit.png
Size: 181 KB
Up 8% this week

paxilein Nov 28, 2020 12:12am | Post# 15968

But a question for my trade...

I didn't consider the touch of the 50 because that would've been the third touch as it basically touched twice just after the cross. So, is my thought correct about those touches?

Also those touches just after the cross were not yet valid as the price hadn't yet moved more than 15 pips from the cross-price, right?

iero4 Nov 28, 2020 9:29am | Post# 15969

But a question for my trade... I didn't consider the touch of the 50 because that would've been the third touch as it basically touched twice just after the cross. So, is my thought correct about those touches? Also those touches just after the cross were not yet valid as the price hadn't yet moved more than 15 pips from the cross-price, right?
Hi PAXILEIN, nice trade...those touches just after the 35/50 cross were the beginning of the trend in M15 so I don't consider them as 1st touch since the MAs are flat on that point. I personally treat them as cross and rertest trades and they require confirmation from lower and/or higher TFs as well as a lot of experience.

iero4 Dec 1, 2020 4:51am | Post# 15970

1 Attachment(s)
I normally don't trade GOLD so often but in periods like this when there is not clear trend in GBP and EUR pairs I have it as alternative...

GOLD M5 35 SMA constrainment in confluence with RN and M15 10 ema. Took +65 pips and done for today...
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled1.jpg
Size: 77 KB

birdland Dec 1, 2020 5:20am | Post# 15971

I normally don't trade GOLD so often but in periods like this when there is not clear trend in GBP and EUR pairs I have it as alternative... GOLD M5 35 SMA constrainment in confluence with RN and M15 10 ema. Took +65 pips and done for today... {image}
i have traded gold a lot in the past year with choros and it was really great and trending.

iero4 Dec 1, 2020 5:22am | Post# 15972

{quote} i have traded gold a lot in the past year with choros and it was really great and trending.
I like it too...if you are patient it gives you huge gains but requires bigger SL than normal.

iero4 Dec 7, 2020 10:27am | Post# 15973

1 Attachment(s)
GOLD M15 Scoop up in confluence with H4 50 EMA + Daily R1 + RN good for + 305 pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled.jpg
Size: 187 KB

larryw Dec 7, 2020 11:15am | Post# 15974

1 Attachment(s)
GU EMA50 1st touch and Daily S2 confluence, +32 pips.
Click to Enlarge

Name: gu1207.png
Size: 27 KB

Iceman0995 Dec 7, 2020 7:39pm | Post# 15975

I've been trying to understand the combination of H1 and M15 TF involved in The Dance. I need help please.
Though I have read the manual, taking just every touch trade doesn't add up. What are the criteria to check?

And lastly, how many currency pairs are good for a checklist? Suggestions will be very welcome.

Thanks anybody in advance

Sesamstrasse Dec 8, 2020 12:12am | Post# 15976

I've been trying to understand the combination of H1 and M15 TF involved in The Dance. I need help please. Though I have read the manual, taking just every touch trade doesn't add up. What are the criteria to check? And lastly, how many currency pairs are good for a checklist? Suggestions will be very welcome. Thanks anybody in advance
Good morning Iceman and welcome.
All your questions and many more are already answered.

..answered something like:

Steep angle;
first touches are the safest;
not too greedy with taking TP.
Confluences;
Higher tf confirm/enough space for your target;
35 and 50 tight together;
Cable and EJ plays best..
,...and so on.

After reading this thread youŽll be able to spot AAA setups and how to trade them.

It will help a lot to get in track to post trades, even the bad ones.. that way we can help best..

I wish you good success with this kind of trading.

Guido

Iceman0995 Dec 8, 2020 1:40am | Post# 15977

{quote} Good morning Iceman and welcome. All your questions and many more are already answered. ..answered something like: Steep angle; first touches are the safest; not too greedy with taking TP. Confluences; Higher tf confirm/enough space for your target; 35 and 50 tight together; Cable and EJ plays best.. ,...and so on. After reading this thread youŽll be able to spot AAA setups and how to trade them. It will help a lot to get in track to post trades, even the bad ones.. that way we can help best.. I wish you good success with this kind of trading....
I felt I should quoted you to look the screenshot I posted above.
Hope it's a nice trade?

Iceman0995 Dec 8, 2020 1:50am | Post# 15978

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Good morning Iceman and welcome. All your questions and many more are already answered. ..answered something like: Steep angle; first touches are the safest; not too greedy with taking TP. Confluences; Higher tf confirm/enough space for your target; 35 and 50 tight together; Cable and EJ plays best.. ,...and so on. After reading this thread youŽll be able to spot AAA setups and how to trade them. It will help a lot to get in track to post trades, even the bad ones.. that way we can help best.. I wish you good success with this kind of trading....
What's your take on this touch of the 50 MA?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_20201208-074612.png
Size: 108 KB

Sesamstrasse Dec 8, 2020 3:39am | Post# 15979

{quote} What's your take on this touch of the 50 MA? {image}
So.. back to topic.

3 hours ago I wrote :
"35 and 50 tight together;"

And now you can answer your question for yourself, or?

PS:
And forget about trading via phone.
Do you really think a professional trader is sitting in a bank doing orders via mobile phone?

Take it as a serious business or do other useful things with your time.

birdland Dec 8, 2020 4:17am | Post# 15980

{quote} What's your take on this touch of the 50 MA? {image}
please go to the first 10 pages, download the pdf of clay (you will find in the paperclip section) and THEN we can speak.

you are an apprentice and therefore back to the start, until you get it! we like to help, but not like this.

© Forex Factory