Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Rookie Talk (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   No charts? (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=22668)

lilpipin Mar 28, 2007 9:05pm | Post# 1

No charts?

Some of these get rich forex trade styles claim that you can trade successfully without charts. Is this true or is the no chart promise a scam?

Darkstar Mar 28, 2007 9:33pm | Post# 2

I personally don't use charts much at all, so it's possible. I don't think anyone would be able to buy a system off the shelf and trade the way I do though. So it probably IS a scam...

WHTenn Mar 28, 2007 9:59pm | Post# 3

Some of these get rich forex trade styles claim that you can trade successfully without charts. Is this true or is the no chart promise a scam?

You mean that they claim not to use indicators... charts are a must. You cannot trade without looking at a single chart in my opinion.

mbqb11 Mar 28, 2007 10:07pm | Post# 4

You mean that they claim not to use indicators... charts are a must. You cannot trade without looking at a single chart.
this isn't true , and darkstar can atest to that.

WHTenn Mar 28, 2007 10:12pm | Post# 5

this isn't true , and darkstar can atest to that.

Apparently I am incorrect, but I cannot imagine someone making a trade without looking at a single chart to see where the forex is going. What is your thought Mbqb11? Where can you determine what is going to happen without a chart? I think that this is going to be an interesting thread.

PipGod Mar 28, 2007 10:21pm | Post# 6

I do not use charts!

WHTenn Mar 28, 2007 10:24pm | Post# 7

I do not use charts!
Hey PipGod.... If you don't use a charting program, how do you determine where the trend was and where it may go? Where do you get your decision making information from?

Thanks for your answer in advance.

zawodowiec Mar 28, 2007 10:51pm | Post# 8

Hey PipGod.... If you don't use a charting program, how do you determine where the trend was and where it may go? Where do you get your decision making information from?

Thanks for your answer in advance.
Yeah, that's an interesting question. I'd like to learn a bit more as well about this.

PipGod Mar 29, 2007 12:12am | Post# 9

WHTenn & zawodowiec,

If I discuss anything of much detail the post will suddenly disappear. This has happened before. I have had a whole thread disappear. I do capture (on average) over 90% of a move. Be it one candle or many candles, the results are still the same. So I quit using charts and my results did not change.

I am humbled that you two would be interested in what I do or how I do it. I do encourage private messaging. Thank you so much for you interest.

Until later!

tdion Mar 29, 2007 12:22am | Post# 10

What would cause the thread to disappear?

Lou Mar 29, 2007 12:29am | Post# 11

What would cause the thread to disappear?
The PiPDevil !

PipGod Mar 29, 2007 12:33am | Post# 12

: The PiPDevil !, That's great.

I guess I broke a rule I never read. Those who have control noticed.

Lou Mar 29, 2007 12:35am | Post# 13

Many moons ago I briefly discussed this very idea with the Wizard of this Forum himself. I got the wink, if you know what I mean. So if he gives the wink, and Darkstar claims it can be done but it is probably a scam, my guess is that this is where the big money is.

Just following the trail of breadcrumbs.....

Lou

Lou Mar 29, 2007 12:44am | Post# 14

I think my posts number is stuck on 666 what do you suppose that means?

Lou

Lou Mar 29, 2007 12:45am | Post# 15

Well now it is unstuck.

lilpipin Mar 29, 2007 12:50am | Post# 16

Are you saying you are the pip devil? Are you the one that deleted his stuff? Are you an administrator in stealth mode?

PipGod Mar 29, 2007 12:53am | Post# 17

Lou,

What is with the frog? My daughter said it is adorable.

tdion Mar 29, 2007 12:54am | Post# 18

Back in the real world.....

The PiPDevil !
The only way I can think to trade without charts is based on news releases. Not trading news, but trading from one news release to another....

Otherwise, I don't see what you can base your information on.

lilpipin Mar 29, 2007 12:56am | Post# 19

Just kidding Lou.

PipGod Mar 29, 2007 12:58am | Post# 20

When I was a kid, I thought my teacher was an idiot. He made me learn a bunch of logic puzzles. I became very good at them. Now I thank him. I trade logicaly.

© Forex Factory