Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   HA T3-1 System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=218962)

Jaula Feb 13, 2010 1:57pm | Post# 581

I will not clog this thread with such information because I am not sure if Tony wants to turn this thread away from advanced discussion of a certain trading system.
So, either Tony himself will deal with questions like this or you have to find the basic trading knowledge from around the Web.
Thanks Indrek for the template and the indicators, you have really simplified it. I find Andy's instructions confusing. Keep us updated with your template and indicators Indrek.

I've just looked at the 30 minute video that Tony posted, that clarify s everything, thanks. I think you should attach that vid on your first post.

abkhal Feb 13, 2010 4:50pm | Post# 582

I deleted: TrendLord Bars from M30 as I do not see any need for this indicator.
Hi Indrek,

I also noticed that you removed the moving averages. I thought that this was one of the "nice to have" confirmations. Maybe Tony can comment on its importance in confirming a buy/sell signal.

Thanks

Indrek Feb 13, 2010 4:54pm | Post# 583

Hi Indrek,

I also noticed that you removed the moving averages. I thought that this was one of the "nice to have" confirmations. Maybe Tony can comment on its importance in confirming a buy/sell signal.

Thanks
Cross of moving averages is a too primitive tool for advanced usage. Besides, a good system needs no more than two indicators for entries. Everything else is most often just noise.

Please note that the templates I posted were made only for testing purposes - to see what the system is all about. I never trade any system as it is put by someone. And I strongly believe that any trader must adjust any system according to own needs. These adjustments can be made only in the process of real trading. Practice is the criteria of truth

iTrader Feb 13, 2010 5:54pm | Post# 584

Interesting method i will demo it next week,
but one question: is here somebody making ~500pips a day ?

abkhal Feb 13, 2010 6:53pm | Post# 585

Start of a week

Do all indicators reset at the start of a week or can a friday buy/sell signal on H4 remain valid for the next week?

MarcVUM Feb 13, 2010 7:42pm | Post# 586

ThinkorSwim

Does anyone have the indicator information that I might be able to use to create the system in my ThinkorSwim platform?

Cheers

Ibsaved Feb 14, 2010 1:12am | Post# 587

Which Templates go WHERE?

Can somebody please help me to determine which TEMPLATE or TEMPLATES go on the 4HR CHART and which go on the 30MIN CHART?

1.) ha t3 trade entry chart email on.tpl
2.) ha t3 trend signal email on.tpl
3.) ha t3 trend signal email off.tpl

Thank You for your help.

Be Blessed,
ibsaved

hero Feb 14, 2010 3:04am | Post# 588

Can somebody please help me to determine which TEMPLATE or TEMPLATES go on the 4HR CHART and which go on the 30MIN CHART?

1.) ha t3 trade entry chart email on.tpl
2.) ha t3 trend signal email on.tpl
3.) ha t3 trend signal email off.tpl

Thank You for your help.

Be Blessed,
ibsaved
Hello,

The ha t3 trade entry go to 30M.
while ha t3 trend go to 4H.
if you look at the 1st post by Tony, you will notice it. It is stated there.
hope this will help.

Thanks and god bless.

Kosomolate Feb 14, 2010 4:45am | Post# 589

indies and recurrent questions

another stage of this thread is gradually creeping in, indicators and those recurrent questions. pls don't do this, don't mare this beautiful method, lets not complicate it. if not broken why mending?

kos

LuboLabo Feb 14, 2010 5:56am | Post# 590

exit point

I don't know if I missed somethings, the entry point is clear but I don't see nothing about the exit point.....
At this points the question is: this is a fully mechanical system or mixed mechanical/discretion system?

Thanks.

Lubo.

P.s. If u tony could write the exact rules on the first post it may help to be more clear.

PipsRider Feb 14, 2010 8:09am | Post# 591

Exit Rules

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know if I missed somethings, the entry point is clear but I don't see nothing about the exit point.....
At this points the question is: this is a fully mechanical system or mixed mechanical/discretion system?

Thanks.

Lubo.

P.s. If u tony could write the exact rules on the first post it may help to be more clear.
Hi LuboLabo, you can find exit rules wrote by Tony in this document he posted earlier, maybe when he will have more free time he will add this document in the first post, it will be really usefull with probably less questions in regards of how he trade this great system !

Luke
Doc1.doc

Elliott Feb 14, 2010 8:41am | Post# 592

Hi,

Could someone please confirm if the alert (30min or 4HR) gets repainted, is this an exit signal?

Many thanks.

Xhandal Feb 14, 2010 10:23am | Post# 593

Hi, I'm new on this thread and I really like this trend-follower system so I'm ready to give it a try this coming week .
I've a question for Tony (sorry if you already responded, I've not read previous post on pages 21-28 as you told): can we have a list of pairs do you prefer to use with this system? Thank you for your answer!

(It would be appreciated if someone else want to share his opinion too )

Ibsaved Feb 14, 2010 2:15pm | Post# 594

Template Placements.. last sentence on 1st post.

Thank You Hero,

I can't believe I missed that..... I have practically transcribed the most important posts and both videos and I still missed it... Thanks again,

ibsaved

hwang ti puh Feb 14, 2010 9:39pm | Post# 595

Repaint??

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, the last bar of H4 is not yet close, but I found that AO & lordtrend is good for BUY, M30 also show good to buy, should I enter the market or wait for the last bar at H4 to close?Should I aware of repaint?
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.jpg
Size: 47 KB

ptla Feb 14, 2010 11:23pm | Post# 596

Hi all
went long Aus/jpy on 30 min sig cci was blue on time of entry it is now red will see how it goes managing trade on 4 hr chart
also have signal on 4hr eur/usd now watching 30 min entry ,only thing is trend lord bars (red) are small
looking fwd to the 1st week of trading this great system

tommyd Feb 15, 2010 12:39am | Post# 597

Reminder, it is a Bank holiday in the U.S. Monday.

ptla Feb 15, 2010 12:48am | Post# 598

Reminder, it is a Bank holiday in the U.S. Monday.
hey thankyou tommyd

thought it was awfully slow.........
cheers

Xhandal Feb 15, 2010 6:45am | Post# 599

Long on AUD/USD this morning, here the charts of this trade

H4
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3629/audusd4h.gif

HA blue arrow appeared and:
-Trend lord increasing (blue bars)
-AO above 0
These conditions confirm my uptrend and let me open long positions on M30 chart

M30
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/6529/audusd30m.gif

HA blue arrow apperead while:
-CCI blue bar

Long on .8878 with SL 30 pips , right now I'm +21

wesnel Feb 15, 2010 7:06am | Post# 600

1 Attachment(s)
Long on AUD/USD this morning, here the charts of this trade

H4

HA blue arrow appeared and:
-Trend lord increasing (blue bars)
-AO above 0
These conditions confirm my uptrend and let me open long positions on M30 chart

M30

HA blue arrow apperead while:
-CCI blue bar

Long on .8878 with SL 30 pips , right now I'm +21
Hi,
I also saw this trade earlier today but never took it as it's very close to resistance.
If it breaks through resistance then great i'll enter.

My suggestion to you is to watch closely for signs of reversal and then tighten your stop and maybe lock in some profit.
But hopefully it'll just break through

Wes
Click to Enlarge

Name: AudUsd Resistance.png
Size: 57 KB

© Forex Factory