Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Trading Systems (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   BEEJAY Trading System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=214352)

beejay Jan 6, 2010 9:02am | Post# 1

BEEJAY Trading System

I have received a lot of request asking for my trading system.
this is a system i have been developing for the past two years. now i can say i have perfected it to 85% if you all the rules are obeyed.
my main motive for swinging along this path was my quest to make my living out of forex trading without having to enter many trades. im not realy a fan of taking like 5 trades or more per day by scalping out 3 to 5 pips out of every trade thereby making money for the brokers. i take only 1 or two trades maximum to the maximum per day (using it to make my daily target). i realy more of a swing trader but day trade on my demo and my small other live account to make up for my daily living.
in the subsequent post i will be talking more of how my system work and came to life

txtaz Jan 6, 2010 9:04am | Post# 2

Looking forward to your system.

Koyco Jan 6, 2010 9:06am | Post# 3

Delighted you have decided to start this thread.

ronrhodes Jan 6, 2010 9:08am | Post# 4

I look forward to review your system BeeJay.

The *green* text does not work very well, in my
looking at it just now. Please reconsider just
black text, or at least quite dark.

Regards,

Ron

finally Jan 6, 2010 9:10am | Post# 5

[color=Lime][size=4]I have received a lot of request asking for my trading system.
this is a system i have been developing for the past two years. now i can say i have perfected it to 85% if you all the rules are obeyed.
my main motive for swinging along this path was my quest to make my living out of forex trading without having to enter many trades. im not realy a fan of taking like 5 trades or more per day by scalping out 3 to 5 pips out of every trade thereby making money for the brokers. i take only 1 or two trades maximum to the maximum...
Whatcha got Beejay?

beejay Jan 6, 2010 9:14am | Post# 6

i know there have been alot of systems posted on FF and one way or the other people still get moving from one system to the other.

this particular system i will posting here was created as a result of lengthly hour dedication and not that i build on another persons system, so i will assume you have the kind of sychology i also have. i will be giving justification for every entry i took so that we could hasten the mastering of the system together along the line balance more my own understanding of the system and my thinking. so lets sit back and start exploring this simple mechanical system

come to think of it, this is the fifth system i will creating and i can in all standard that its the best so far

beejay Jan 6, 2010 9:16am | Post# 7

I look forward to review your system BeeJay.

The *green* text does not work very well, in my
looking at it just now. Please reconsider just
black text, or at least quite dark.

Regards,

Ron
thanks

beejay Jan 6, 2010 9:25am | Post# 8

before going to explain the system, i will want us to analyse and use the system on 4hrs chart to allow us to make a decision together, this is just fasten the system understanding cos there are pros and cons to the system that need to be mastered which u will neva know until you have entered, so this will take like a week or two .however if anyone is so desperate,u can go on to use it on 5min tf.

also the aim of my system is to make my monthly target of 500pips and not to enter 1000trades in a month. usually it shouldnt be more than four trades if im using 4hrs. all i need to do is to wait for the perfect set up

kayvan Jan 6, 2010 9:26am | Post# 9

thanks alot beejay

jflor100 Jan 6, 2010 9:32am | Post# 10

The Perfect Setup

The perfect setup...that means PATIENCE..uh oh...just kidding. Sounds great...

PS So we can use this same system on all the TF's?

beejay Jan 6, 2010 9:38am | Post# 11

here is my simple settings

EMA8(blue), SMA26(red),CCI55(with zero as centre readin),CCI34(with zero as centre reading),and RSI26(with 48 as centre reading)

thats all about my system, u can see its so simple.

did u all know that CCI is the most powerful momentum there is???i dont think u know cos its rarely use by forex trader. the rules will posted in the next post

meanwhile i want you guys setup the template and tell me what u feel

beejay Jan 6, 2010 9:40am | Post# 12

The perfect setup...that means PATIENCE..uh oh...just kidding. Sounds great...

PS So we can use this same system on all the TF's?
yes on all time frames and all forex pairs and financial instrument

stevegee58 Jan 6, 2010 9:47am | Post# 13

Sorry, Ken Wood ("Woodie") ruined CCI for me.

jflor100 Jan 6, 2010 9:51am | Post# 14

CCI

How did he ruin the CCI for you?

MrChips Jan 6, 2010 9:55am | Post# 15

Thanks Beejay

I just want to say thanks and I'm looking forward to learning from you.

Jim (MrChips)

Sim Jan 6, 2010 9:58am | Post# 16

indicators

ninjafx Jan 6, 2010 9:58am | Post# 17

Hi Beejay!

Bring it on mate! Cheers!

beejay Jan 6, 2010 9:58am | Post# 18

EMA8(blue), SMA26(red),CCI55(with zero as centre readin),CCI34(with zero as centre reading),and RSI26(with 48 as centre reading)

did u all know that CCI is the most powerful momentum there is???i dont think u know cos its rarely use by forex trader. the rules will posted in the next post

HERE ARE THE RULES

BUY

when EMA crosses SMA to the upside, CCI55 and CCI34 crosses the zero reading and RSI26 crosses the 48 reading

SELL

the reverse of buy

1) never take a trade if one of the indicators is doing otherwise of the other indicators

2) if all the requirement is meant for the trade, the next thing to watch for is the deviation of the PA from the MA crosses

3) neva take a trade with opposing candle ( i mean dont go long with a closed bear canndle and vice versa)
4) before taking a trade wait for the current candle to close meaning only take a trade at the opening of another canlde

5) if the deviation of the PA from the MA is wide wait for the price consolidation towards the MA and obey rule 3&4 before taking a trade

all the rules work hand in hand

i will posty other rules as i remember. im sorry for this statement,reason is im not realy a writing type, so it took me a very long time to store inside my memory bank and using it unconsiously

wwwin Jan 6, 2010 10:02am | Post# 19

WOW, 5K pips per month, and is so simple, now why didn't I think of that earlier...I am giving my resignation today so that I can trade full time.

beejay Jan 6, 2010 10:03am | Post# 20

indicators
yeah indicators. i know i will be criticized but one thing i know is that if ur system is profitable you wont be here looking for another system.

one thing i have realized trding this market is that dont care what the market will do,only care what the market is doing, and u can only get that with accuracy by using indicators, im stand to be corrected or critisized.

i dont want to make a million pip, all i want is my monthly 500pips, so i dont care what u think or know

sorry about my reply mate, but ur post was rude

© Forex Factory