Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Broker Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/74-broker-discussion)
-   -   GoMarkets Discussion (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/201161-gomarkets-discussion)

GO Markets Feb 23, 2011 10:15pm | Post# 1721

where do you download it?
If you search GO Markets MT4 in the Android Market you will be able to download it direct from there. There is a link to it from our website on the MetaTrader4 Mobile page.

Thanks,
Chris

MoreYummy Feb 23, 2011 10:28pm | Post# 1722

can i log in with demo or only live with the android app?

GO Markets Feb 23, 2011 11:27pm | Post# 1723

can i log in with demo or only live with the android app?
You should be able to login on both a demo and a live account.

Chris

TheMaxx Feb 24, 2011 5:35am | Post# 1724

Hi,

Sorry I seemed to accidentally overlooked your post.
I will follow this up with senior management and revert back to you as soon as I have an answer.

Cheers
Hi Chris - I think this question is still outstanding. I'm interested in hearing the answer.

-Pete

damosdmf Feb 24, 2011 5:43am | Post# 1725

hi im having a problem with gomarkets platform i can install it and use it after ive installed it but as soon as i shut it down and reopen it i can log it and yeah it basically wont work any ideas its an acer laptop windows 7

regards damien

TheMaxx Feb 24, 2011 6:15am | Post# 1726

hi im having a problem with gomarkets platform i can install it and use it after ive installed it but as soon as i shut it down and reopen it i can log it and yeah it basically wont work any ideas its an acer laptop windows 7

regards damien
if you're having trouble logging in it has nothing to do with your computer. Did you write down the password it gave you when you opened the account?

damosdmf Feb 24, 2011 3:31pm | Post# 1727

yeah all my passwords are correct its gotta be my computer because it runs fine until i close down gomarkets platform and reopen it?

regards damien

GO Markets Feb 24, 2011 11:04pm | Post# 1728

yeah all my passwords are correct its gotta be my computer because it runs fine until i close down gomarkets platform and reopen it?

regards damien
Hi Damien,

Depending on which version of windows you are running, it may be best to try and run it in Administrator mode. If you do this, and try again, see what happens. I have seen this before where running as an administrator fixed the issue.

Thanks,
Chris

damosdmf Feb 24, 2011 11:29pm | Post# 1729

hi chris yeah its windows 7 i will give it a go i downloaded just the metatrader platform from metaqoutes and it works fine so i dont know what it is i will try what you said if it dont work i will go to chat on the gomarkets site and troubleshoot with them

damien

damosdmf Feb 24, 2011 11:48pm | Post# 1730

ok i just installed under administrator mode and still doing the same thing. im stumped as it works from metaqoutes just not gomarkets dont know what the go is

damien

GO Markets Feb 25, 2011 12:12am | Post# 1731

ok i just installed under administrator mode and still doing the same thing. im stumped as it works from metaqoutes just not gomarkets dont know what the go is

damien
Hi Damien,

Sorry, I did not mean install as admin, but once it is installed, right click on the icon, go to properties and under compatibility choose 'run as administrator' then try the platform. This can vary depending on your windows version.

Chris

damosdmf Feb 25, 2011 1:17am | Post# 1732

awesome your a legend that fixed it works first go every go now

regards damien

GO Markets Feb 25, 2011 1:35am | Post# 1733

awesome your a legend that fixed it works first go every go now

regards damien
Good to hear!

Have a good weekend everyone.

JamesGS Feb 25, 2011 2:08pm | Post# 1734

why gomarket can't accept clients from Indonesia ?

Thanks

TheMaxx Feb 26, 2011 2:06pm | Post# 1735

why gomarket can't accept clients from Indonesia ?

Thanks
They can:
http://www.forexfactory.com/showpost...postcount=1600

sk2000sg Feb 26, 2011 11:11pm | Post# 1736

My acct

hi chris,

I had fund my acct on 16/2 wed, it have been 8 working days I have not hear any reply from GO.

Written to your acct dept Ms Ruth on last Thu 24/2, still waiting for her reply / ans..

appreciate could you assist on this matter.

I will pm you mine reference number.

regards,
chris

GO Markets Feb 27, 2011 4:04pm | Post# 1737

hi chris,

I had fund my acct on 16/2 wed, it have been 8 working days I have not hear any reply from GO.

Written to your acct dept Ms Ruth on last Thu 24/2, still waiting for her reply / ans..

appreciate could you assist on this matter.

I will pm you mine reference number.

regards,
chris
Hi,

8 days does seem a long time for funds not to have arrived, but it is not unheard of. Where are you sending the funds from? If you sent your email direct to Ruth, then I can see why it has not been responded to, as she is not in the office for the next week or so.

If you can PM or email me with more details such as where you sent the funds from, what method and how much we can try and track them. Sometimes funds arrive with us without any information on who sent them, so we cant identify who they belong to - this is down to the bank involved.

If you are sending funds from Europe, you may be interested to know that our European office is launching this week, so that will offer you better support and may give you better funding options once they are available.

Thanks,
Chris

GO Markets Feb 27, 2011 4:04pm | Post# 1738

Correct!

Yes, we can now accept clients from Indonesia.

Thanks,
Chris

sk2000sg Feb 28, 2011 10:52am | Post# 1739

re : My acct

Hi,

8 days does seem a long time for funds not to have arrived, but it is not unheard of. Where are you sending the funds from? If you sent your email direct to Ruth, then I can see why it has not been responded to, as she is not in the office for the next week or so.

If you can PM or email me with more details such as where you sent the funds from, what method and how much we can try and track them. Sometimes funds arrive with us without any information on who sent them, so we cant identify who they belong to - this is down to the bank involved.

If...
Chris,

I am living in Singapore ( Asia) it a small island busy city. By wire the fund through major bank, DBS bank, I belive all the document in order.

I am PM you the details, hopefully can hear from you or your acct dept soonest.

Btw your FF member acct cant PM, please forward me your email address.

regards,
Chris

GO Markets Feb 28, 2011 9:21pm | Post# 1740

Chris,

I am living in Singapore ( Asia) it a small island busy city. By wire the fund through major bank, DBS bank, I belive all the document in order.

I am PM you the details, hopefully can hear from you or your acct dept soonest.

Btw your FF member acct cant PM, please forward me your email address.

regards,
Chris
Hi,

You should be able to PM me, if not just email chrisr@gomarketsaus.com.

Thanks,
Chris

© Forex Factory