Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Rookie Talk (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   the vouchers - THV System (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=196322)

jacko4 Sep 11, 2009 4:44pm | Post# 1

the vouchers - THV System

just been reading the most fascinating systems ive ever seen then noticed next to the majority 8 vouchers or more .
is that in recognition of their effort --if so its well deserved by one and all
i like cobras method but cannot grasp how all the timing of the trix coral etc is setup im either too early and turns away or miss the move
the whole of this site is fascinating when for so long sb stocks and indices

just need to keep it simpler for myself as there seem to be pips EVERYday to be taken not just big news days like indexs

hoping to get a fresh start from 0 on monday and with the help of you very well conditioned trading wise peeps i can start to steady the flow of ups rather the up3 down 7 up 12 down 2
disheartened is a word i hate as it can only able to myself but i feel if i keep putting in the effort it will begin to steady .
thanks to all you folks who must have spent thousands of hours compiling the code templates etc

thank you very much
jacko
mymotto -if you havent given 100% trying why did you waste your time starting......

cobraforex Sep 11, 2009 7:04pm | Post# 2

Jacko, I'm sure that you didn't read through the thread.

The THV system is not a click and forget system, it needs work done by the trader.

How to trigger the signals is well discribed in the thread, just follow the posts of Cashmeer and maybe the coin will drop.

Otherwise, TradeWell, one of the Team members, participated in the Max course of BeachBum and said it's worth the efforts.

just been reading the most fascinating systems ive ever seen then noticed next to the majority 8 vouchers or more .
is that in recognition of their effort --if so its well deserved by one and all
i like cobras method but cannot grasp how all the timing of the trix coral etc is setup im either too early and turns away or miss the move
the whole of this site is fascinating when for so long sb stocks and indices

just need to keep it simpler for myself as there seem to be pips EVERYday to be taken not just big news days like indexs

hoping...

jacko4 Sep 11, 2009 9:03pm | Post# 3

thanks

thanks cobra for the reply
you are right in as much as reading the thread is concerned and now since your rpy i have reread all relevant posts for 1 hour or more and i now see i was looking for something to deep rather than parts which are paramount to complementing the system as its backbone as such

i am so looking forward to your mechanised versions release as it will take normal retail traders like myself into the area only patrolled by the big boys normally and for your efforts aswell as your teams to give it freely and asknothing in return is in my book as kind a gesture ive come across in my 40 years
thank you --- beyond the call of duty
a true gent

j

© Forex Factory