Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Indian Guru Trading Majors (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=195377)

forexlion Sep 21, 2009 6:05am | Post# 241

1 Attachment(s)
4, 1 hour candles in a row

see the bottoms not the wicks

this tells me 1.6116 is in store in a sudden spike move.

so do not get caught in longs.
the moment i get my fresh entry here, i will go short
Click to Enlarge

Name: gu.gif
Size: 17 KB

forexlion Sep 21, 2009 6:12am | Post# 242

1 Attachment(s)
the current spread of 0.8 is superb, max liquidity, morning it was 7
Click to Enlarge

Name: spread.jpg
Size: 97 KB

forexlion Sep 21, 2009 10:49am | Post# 243

1 Attachment(s)
so now we wait for a new short on gbusd?
GU can be sold on rallies all the way down to 1.5690
Click to Enlarge

Size: 16 KB

forexlion Sep 21, 2009 11:01am | Post# 244

1 Attachment(s)
GU can be sold on rallies all the way down to 1.5690
however, being badly OS on 1 hour

there may or may not be some correction involved here

subject to 1.6153 monthly support.

Click to Enlarge

Size: 14 KB

forexlion Sep 21, 2009 11:03am | Post# 245

1 Attachment(s)
however, being badly OS on 1 hour

there may or may not be some correction involved here

subject to 1.6153 monthly support.
till the time i get -ve values on that list, i will not consider it a valid correction.
salaamnamaste2.ex4

Jey Sep 21, 2009 3:25pm | Post# 246

Hi forexlion, I sent you a PM.

forexlion Sep 21, 2009 11:50pm | Post# 247

Hi forexlion, I sent you a PM.
Hi FL, Sat Sri Akal

I am trying to understand on how to use your Tight Trailing Stop (manual) on my charts. How does it work? Can you please explain how to use it?

Would be great if you could show an example. Really appreciate your kind help. Thanks.

Jey.
i got it from here

http://www.forex-tsd.com/expert-advi...ops-stops.html

its just a trailing stop ea, so that if mt4 does not allow 2 pip or 5 pip trailing stop, you can use this to force mt4 to do it.

forexlion Sep 21, 2009 11:54pm | Post# 248

1 Attachment(s)
Current PA on GU suggests that if 1.6285 holds out as resistance, we could be seeing a brick fall to 1.5690

just needs to be seen which news item will be responsible for this fall
Click to Enlarge

forexlion Sep 22, 2009 5:15am | Post# 249

till the time i get -ve values on that list, i will not consider it a valid correction.
this

is still in +ve territory, so did not short, infact, i cannot short till atleast 1 figure goes into -ve territory.

Wilmartfx Sep 22, 2009 5:42am | Post# 250

WHEN LION ROARS

this

is still in +ve territory, so did not short, infact, i cannot short till atleast 1 figure goes into -ve territory.
Lion,thanks for your effort in making things more easier for us.I appreciate you,wherever Lion goes,i follow cause, when the great Lion roars in the bush,the small animals panic,and tremble.
Keep it up my mentor.

fxrambo Sep 22, 2009 5:54am | Post# 251

reminder.anchorfx_bs

[hi forexlion

You didnt tell me if you can code the anchorfx_bs to display a horizontal line on the chart.Plis this indi is of important to me.if u can help me on coding the line i will be very glad.still waiting to hear from u sir.thnx in advance .

forexlion Sep 22, 2009 6:08am | Post# 252

Lion,thanks for your effort in making things more easier for us.I appreciate you,wherever Lion goes,i follow cause, when the great Lion roars in the bush,the small animals panic,and tremble.
Keep it up my mentor.
problem is

if i say trade as per xpma, it becomes impossible to judge when it has turned and what is the extent of the turn

modify the same thing into numbers instead of a curved line and you know exactly what is going on, on the charts, it becomes a 1000 times easier.

salaamnamaste is an effort to move away from curved lines to definite direction.

forexlion Sep 22, 2009 6:13am | Post# 253

wow

this thread got binned

forexlion Sep 22, 2009 6:24am | Post# 254

[hi forexlion

You didnt tell me if you can code the anchorfx_bs to display a horizontal line on the chart.Plis this indi is of important to me.if u can help me on coding the line i will be very glad.still waiting to hear from u sir.thnx in advance .
that is in ex4 format, and i do not have the source for it currently, i had given the source to someone last year, need to check if he still has it.,

theGambler_ Sep 22, 2009 10:43am | Post# 255

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Lion..

Please don't let me know If u succeed finding Lesbian forums and maybe 13 Lesbian Traders. Its none of my Business.Lol.

I have been Looking to sell GBP/USD since Monday.. the chart below has marked the Best possible Sell Entry. considering weekly charts. However what is bothering me the kind of daily candle we are having Today.

1. It managed to touch its R2 level.even slight above it [pointing that Bulls are quite optimastics atLeast in near terms]

2. this candle initiate a Good degree of momentum.

3. this is the first candle on daily charts so statically we could see 2-4 more Bull candles coming days.

now a small point about weekly-charts:
---- It has bounced right on the weekly-20Ema.. so It cannot be avoided.

Shuld I postond my Sell-Limit Orders at at weekly PVs, m3 and Insted wait for a daily Low Break for Shorts...well if do the Later I'm worried I'll miss out a Good chuck of pips... any advice would be appreicated.

One more thing dear Friend. could you forward me the Link/file for that Indicator which is plotting 'levels' as on your GBP/USD charts (post 244). I have day-exp. But it plotts lines on Intraday charts and not on weekly. I'm much interested to have something along which will show important levels on
Major charts.

.... If Lesbians and Gays were accaptable cause. I wonder why Mr.God need to made one Adam and One Eve. He shuld have made two Eve OR two Adams instead.

You have always been doing Great Job. and thank You for your cooperation and your Interest.

theGambler_isHere
If you think you Can- You Can!!..... If you think You Can't-You're Right!!!

Click to Enlarge

Name: 21sep_weekly.gif
Size: 15 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 22sep_dly.gif
Size: 12 KB

forexlion Sep 22, 2009 10:59am | Post# 256

Hello Lion.....
www.google.com

site:forexfactory.com forexlion .mq4 .ex4

forexlion Sep 22, 2009 11:05am | Post# 257

Hello Lion.....
i do not see any reason to short GU as yet.

forexlion Sep 22, 2009 11:08am | Post# 258

i do not see any reason to short GU as yet.
considering FOMC tomorrow and the Federal Funds Rate, chances are the banks will try to achieve the max height, or top, before dumping.

so unless salaamnamaste does not turn -ve there is no reason to short.

forexlion Sep 22, 2009 11:12am | Post# 259

considering FOMC tomorrow and the Federal Funds Rate, chances are the banks will try to achieve the max height, or top, before dumping.

so unless salaamnamaste does not turn -ve there is no reason to short.
in addition to this the 1 hour forexlion's tail is the best indicator you will ever find in catching the trend correctly,

unless it turns down, from above the 0 level

perish all thoughts of shorting.

forexlion Sep 22, 2009 11:15am | Post# 260

1 Attachment(s)
in addition to this the 1 hour forexlion's tail is the best indicator you will ever find in catching the trend correctly,

unless it turns down, from above the 0 level

perish all thoughts of shorting.
like the tail indicator and salaamnamaste on 1 hour on this chart tells me, i can easily target 1.6493 anytime

provided 1.6363 holds as support.

WHY MAKE YOUR CHART COMPLEX WHEN YOU CAN ACHIEVE BETTER RESULTS IN A SIMPLER MANNER.
Click to Enlarge

© Forex Factory