Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Ichimoku forever (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=190646)

vic_elc Aug 14, 2009 3:02am | Post# 1

Ichimoku forever

EVERYTHING IN HERE IS FOR FREE

Welcome traders to Ichimoku forever thread
This thread is getting bigger more than expected , lots of proffisional people are around and helping each other, I’ll try to make things easy for you before you jump into the last page

-If you are looking for a fast money making system I can assure you that you are in the wrong place and this thread will not be halpfull at all .

If you are looking for a stable monthly income and stable trading rules then you found the right place , please follow my below instructions to make it easy

-I don’t know what is this ichimoku and I need to know more about it ??
check this out http://www.investopedia.com/articles...6/ichimoku.asp

-Ok I have done my part and I finished reading, what shall I do now?
- choose the strategy you pref, whatever it was Kumo breakout, Ks breakout , full confirmation......

-ok vic I have done what u said what can I do more now ??!!

Now u can jump to the last page , post your trades and charts and dicsuss your views with the people there

good luck all
Vic

brokensoul08 Aug 14, 2009 3:12am | Post# 2

amazing indicator

this is my first post in FF

i"d like to say that "THIS IS THE BEST EXPLANATION I"VE EVER READ THAT TALKS ABOUT ICHIMOKU" THANKS
waiting for the live charts and i"m ready to post live trades according to ichimoku to discuss about them

Best of Luck >>

blackhand Aug 14, 2009 3:54am | Post# 3

Nice staff bro, I am in, dont stop this pls
Good luck and chill !!

FXSurfer Aug 14, 2009 4:02am | Post# 4

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks for starting the thread, Moody!

Ready to bust through the clouds!
Name:  ichimoku-1.png
Views: 82782
Size:  114 KB

vic_elc Aug 14, 2009 4:13am | Post# 5

Nice staff bro, I am in, dont stop this pls
Good luck and chill !!
Thanks man

sorry if the pics are not arranged probably, and will keep posting every thing in here

have a nice day

vic_elc Aug 14, 2009 4:21am | Post# 6

Thanks for starting the thread, Moody!

Ready to bust through the clouds!

will surf it together my friend

keep it up

cheers

vic_elc Aug 14, 2009 8:41am | Post# 7

1min live example

1 Attachment(s)
and our last deal

EJ 1 min from around 30 mins ago

Thanks you for flying air ichimoku your 50 pips are in you account

P.S. i am preparing a post about the way i see the market and how i take the deals, once finished will post it here

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers
Click to Enlarge

Name: EJ1min.JPG
Size: 88 KB

vic_elc Aug 14, 2009 9:47am | Post# 8

1 Attachment(s)
And the deal still working , but not working for me, working for the others am out with my 50 pips from 30 mins or may be more hehe

cheeeeers
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpy.JPG
Size: 101 KB

vic_elc Aug 14, 2009 10:38am | Post# 9

1 Attachment(s)
hahahaha the signal still working till the moment ,
cheeeers
Click to Enlarge

Name: eurjpy1min.JPG
Size: 123 KB

redart007 Aug 14, 2009 1:31pm | Post# 10

Cheers Moody, keep it coming...

bobai Aug 14, 2009 2:02pm | Post# 11

Which currency pairs do you recommend for Ichimoku?

MCFly Aug 14, 2009 2:12pm | Post# 12

Looks quite similar to method the from WlFX's blog.

http://weblinefx.blogspot.com/

RisingSun Aug 14, 2009 7:01pm | Post# 13

Hi Moody,

Congrats on the start of ichi thread!

Give as many examples as you can - success and failure.

Will follow with deep interest.

RS

redart007 Aug 14, 2009 7:34pm | Post# 14

Not sure your point - Yes it is similar - Moody isn't saying he's invented it and its well publicized lots of info out there, we are just discussing it here...

vic_elc Aug 14, 2009 10:53pm | Post# 15

Which currency pairs do you recommend for Ichimoku?
Hello

Ichi can work with any thing Crude oil , futures , forex , any market that moves Ichi will guide you in , but for me i used to work on EUR JPY , and i pref that the trader shall concentrate in one pair so he can feel the moves , but as long as you can see a strong signal you can go with it .
wishing you the luck

cheeeeeers

vic_elc Aug 14, 2009 10:57pm | Post# 16

Helo MC

i didn't invent it at all , actually it was invented by a group of japanese traders from a long time ago, and FYI 90% of the banks or may be more are using this system and alot of famous forex sites are using it ,
http://www.mizuho-cb.co.uk/TresInter...X_-_Majors.htm
http://www.actionforex.com/contentca...moku-analysis/

for the past 2 years i have tried several indicators and systems but Ichi was the best for me. i'll keep showing examples in here that will assure you that there is nothing compared with ichi

cheers

vic_elc Aug 14, 2009 10:59pm | Post# 17

Hi Moody,

Congrats on the start of ichi thread!

Give as many examples as you can - success and failure.

Will follow with deep interest.

RS
Hello RS

will keep posting my trades in here ,also am preparing the post about how i look at the market and how i take the deals , i'll post today once i finish it

RESPECT MY FRIEND

vic_elc Aug 14, 2009 11:53pm | Post# 18

LETS TALK WAR

1 Attachment(s)
I was preparing a lot of words to put in this post but who cares, who wants to read !!!! lets fight and see how we gonna manage this battle to become winners.

a successful trader needs 2 important things , forecasting and signal

-forecasting to tell him what will be the next action
-signal to confirm the next action

ichi can provide us with two precious points.

as you can see in the pic i have all the markets on front of my eyes , and when i say all markets i mean all TF starting from 1min till 4hrs , this will give us an overview of the dominate trend and what will be our next action

the pic was taken today after the market closing

In the 4Hrs, 1Hr, 30Min and 15Min charts the price is under the cloud , so when i think of deals now i clearly will look for a strong sell signal on 1Min or 5Min chart ,this means that next week when markets open i'll not think of any long positions i just wait till my short is ready , only one case shall defer this view , if the price went up the 15Mins cloud followed by the 30Min

for me as an intra day trader, the position of the price WRT the 30Min or 15Min chart is enough to forecast my daily trading but i'll always keep in mind the S/R levels of the higher TFs.

can't you see how our thinking is becoming more professional , we are now able to forecast the market and more over we know when to enter so we will ignore any silly site gives any silly advises .

we will fight with our rules and we will manage our money with our rules .

Values added from this post :
-We know how to forecast
-We know when to enter
-We know that silly sites give free advises Shall be ignored
-We are becoming professional and think like Big boys
Click to Enlarge

Name: OverView.jpg
Size: 252 KB

jgadefelth Aug 15, 2009 12:02am | Post# 19

vic elc what is you hit rate what how often do you do a winning trade in percent compare to losing ones ?

best regards

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 12:19am | Post# 20

Last week trades

6 Attachment(s)
if you think that you are going to win all the deals then you are dreaming but if you follow all the rules you will be winner ,and i'd like to be in winners side , if you are wondering what i have done last week , below is an example of my last week deals

P.S. i go with 5 mins chart and i dont need more than 50 pip per signal , so any signal i see i go with it according to ichi rules and i only put my TP 50 pip from the entry points and they are enough for me

Pic below are all my deals on 5 min chart the red line i added is always my stop lose , on 5 mins you can always move your SL with the cloud ,

10th 2 short signals
11th 1 short signal
12th 2 short signal + 1 long signal
13th 1 short signal
14th 1 short signal

and yes they are all winners and all the ichi traders played last week didnt lose anything

Values added
-We Trust our signal

wishing you all the luck
Name:  10th.jpg
Views: 42841
Size:  91 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 11th.jpg
Size: 98 KB
Name:  12th.jpg
Views: 48648
Size:  67 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 12th-2.jpg
Size: 92 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 13th.jpg
Size: 96 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 14th.jpg
Size: 91 KB

jgadefelth Aug 15, 2009 12:23am | Post# 21

ok how about all other weeks you have using this system ?

ok so you are winning with you system but that is not my question i am wondering what you have for hit rate in procent i like to calculate how mutch i shall risk in every trade. I dont mean to be rude even if it sound like that

best regards

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 12:24am | Post# 22

vic elc what is you hit rate what how often do you do a winning trade in percent compare to losing ones ?

best regards

Hello

to be honest i was in the losers side till last month , and the reason was the 4Hrs chart , it might takes you ages to have a good signal on the 4Hrs but as i human i couldn't wait so i used to enter on S/R levels and i lose , but for the last couple of weeks i was using only the 5 mins chart and i didn't lose any trade so far , i know that i'll lose one or two very soon , but i think with ichi we can achieve the point of 85% very easy so i'll keep trying keep posting my deals in here and i am sure Ichi is wonderful and will do it for me , Wish me luck please

wishing you all the best

P.S. please check my last post it wil show you all my last week deals

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 12:29am | Post# 23

ok how about all other weeks you have using this system ?

ok so you are winning with you system but that is not my question i am wondering what you have for hit rate in procent i like to calculate how mutch i shall risk in every trade. I dont mean to be rude even if it sound like that

best regards
NoOoo feel free my friend ask whatever you want we are here to help each other
regarding my money management i can assure you that after 2 years in the forex market nothing is better than 2.5% and once you become successful with a system you can go till 5% but never never never never never risk more than 5% , don't be a dreamer and think of entering a deal with 50% to achieve 100% of your money in 1 day , if you are greedy you lose , if you are trader you will win

feel free to ask about any thing even if it was personal
cheeers

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 12:31am | Post# 24

jgadefelth

regarding the other weeks , you name me the day i get you the signal

samer960 Aug 15, 2009 2:12am | Post# 25

the system

hi
and first i want to thank you for opening this thread . as it is a very interesting system and no body has really go into it to explore it's potential .
i would like to ask you about the signal you are taking since there are many kind of signal this Ichimoku Kinko Hyo can generate, are you using TENKEN SEN /KIJUN SEN CROSS or KIJUN SEN CROSS or breakout of the cloud?

maybe you go ahead and u give us a study case so we look at the way you are trading this system
and by the way show us why for EJ you will only be looking for short next week .
best regards

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 2:30am | Post# 26

1 Attachment(s)
hi
and first i want to thank you for opening this thread . as it is a very interesting system and
best regards
Hello Samer

regarding the signal i use only the full complete strong signal , this means that this means for a long trade i go when the price is above the cloud (Kumo crossed+ cloud break out ) and then i wait till senken + Kijun cross on the direction of the trend ,also SPAN will be above the price curve , all the charts i provided contain this strong signal and the pic here shows it also .

My entry point will be always after senken kijun cross

regrding the next week i said at the start of the week i'll not look for a long position as long as the price is under the cloud ( it is confirmed in all the TFs ) if the price pops up the cloud i'll look for a long position

feel free to ask about anything
wishing you luck
Name:  Ej.jpg
Views: 16160
Size:  64 KB

samer960 Aug 15, 2009 2:45am | Post# 27

ej

hi
thanks for ur reply .
now looking at the EJ daily chart , the price is above the cloud and the leading span A is above B MEANS BULLISH as i understand it , but looking at tf4 H we have the inverse signal . do you look at daily ? or 4h and lower for u is what you are looking for only .
regards

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 2:59am | Post# 28

3 Attachment(s)
hi
thanks for ur reply .
now looking at the EJ daily chart , the price is above the cloud and the leading span A is above B MEANS BULLISH as i understand it ,
regards
good one my friend , i take in my consideration all the TFs even the monthly
if you take a look at the daily chart you'll see price closed under senken line and this will help a pullback to kijun ( as shown i the pic )
if take a look at the weekly chart you'll see price is going to test the senken line and also inside the cloud and this will offer more consolidation ( as shown )
if you take a look the monthly chart you'll notice that the price couldn't break the Kijun line for the whole year ( as shown )

but how cares we are intra day traders we need to trade what is happening today , so i pref to follow the major on 4Hrs and 1Hr , and the 30 mins 15 mins will be my guide during the day
and the 5 mins is the prefect entry

keep it up , keep asking

thanks
Name:  daily.jpg
Views: 15885
Size:  36 KB
Name:  weekly.jpg
Views: 15990
Size:  44 KB
Name:  monthly.jpg
Views: 9583
Size:  70 KB

harigp Aug 15, 2009 3:10am | Post# 29

Ichimoku

I am trading based on this on small time frame, but I will contribute
during live trades as discussions on higher time frames

harigp Aug 15, 2009 3:21am | Post# 30

ichimoku

HI vic

Chikou Span is above the price curve

Can you little bit explain this in a chart if you dont mind

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 3:22am | Post# 31

1 Attachment(s)
I am trading based on this on small time frame, but I will contribute
during live trades as discussions on higher time frames
thanks for your post , i use Ichi on any time frame with any thing starting from corn to the forex

but my main point about lower TF is that we are not the rich people playing this market , i think High TFs will be good with someone looking for 1000 pip a year , but someone like me poor and have a mini account will be looking for 50 pips a day , but i can assure you if i was working with 1000000$ i'll only look on the daily frame and ignore any other frame , as an example the last EUR USD upmove on the daily chart is shown in the pic

a very very very very safe 1000 pip

wishing you all the luck
cheeeeers
Click to Enlarge

Name: ScreenShot001.jpg
Size: 135 KB

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 3:29am | Post# 32

1 Attachment(s)
HI vic

Chikou Span is above the price curve

Can you little bit explain this in a chart if you dont mind

being above or below the price curve is a very good signal

The Chikou span is the current price shifted back 26 times , so if we got a long signal and the Span is above the candle this means signal is confirmed
this example might clear it for you, the yellow line i drew in the cahrt shows that the SPAN is above the candle and the signal is a long one so it is confirmed , if still not clear please tell
feel free to ask anything
wishing you luck
cheeers
Name:  Long.jpg
Views: 13443

harigp Aug 15, 2009 3:31am | Post# 33

Ichimoku

Hi vic

I agree with you 100% in fact I am trading this if you dont belive in
M 2 chart.

can you show the question I asked my last post before this

samer960 Aug 15, 2009 4:06am | Post# 34

Bo

1 Attachment(s)
hi vic
thanks for your patience and generosity .
look at this picture , will u short it at this breakout ,? we are having the price curve below the the 26 candle ago , bearich , right ? we have a breakout of the cloud and it is not flat the bottom . but we have the cross above the cloud , what do u think
regards
Click to Enlarge

Name: bo.gif
Size: 54 KB

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 4:14am | Post# 35

hi vic
thanks for your patience and generosity .
look at this picture , will u short it at this breakout ,? we are having the price curve below the the 26 candle ago , bearich , right ? we have a breakout of the cloud and it is not flat the bottom . but we have the cross above the cloud , what do u think
regards

BUT WE HAVE THE CROSS ABOVE THE CLOUD , for me this signal is not complete ,why you put your money in something you are not sure of ??!!! , i only put my money in the complete strong signal, we have to think like the big boyz not because we have an account with 100$ means i go with any signal even if it is not complete, also this is one of the main reasons i use 5 mins chart it offers at least 1 complete signal a day so i put my money with it
feel free to ask anything man at any time and thank me this is my duty to pass the info to you
wishing you the best luck

samer960 Aug 15, 2009 4:29am | Post# 36

signals

hi again
i think because u are using 5 min tf thats why u need to have all the signals together , like breakout and cross of span and cross of kijun and taken sen .
while in daily TF for example a break out of the cloud could be successful and the mm will give u the same profit , the point is if we wait for all the signals to line up as u want it to be on daily chart we mght have to wait for a month to get a signal.
if you have an account of 1k and u are trading 0.1 lot on A 5 MIN TF waiting for 50 pip , thats 50 $ ,on a daily u can trade 0.01 and get 500 pip and get 50 dollars . just a thought , i am learning from u keep the good work .
thank you

harigp Aug 15, 2009 4:36am | Post# 37

Ichimoku

1 Attachment(s)
Hi vic

What is your take on this GJ M 5 CHART

The candles are just above the cloud and the yellow line is moving up
will you wait for the yellow line to move above the cloud for taking a long
Click to Enlarge

Name: gj 2.gif
Size: 35 KB

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 4:46am | Post# 38

1 Attachment(s)
hi again
i think because u are using 5 min tf thats why u need to have all the signals together , like breakout and cross of span and cross of kijun and taken sen .
while in daily TF for example
thank you
i dont wait for all the signals to come together higher TF like 4Hrs and 1Hr will give me an idea about the trend , and i only enter on 5 Mins signal, if you think a break put on the daily chart is better then take a look at the last 2 breaks for the cloud in EJ , the pic shows only two position , so if you went with the first breakdown you will get like 350 pips and then you will wait for like 2 weeks till the second break up and you will get around another 350 pips , during this 2 weeks on the 5 mins chart we could make 800 pip and this is the point , instead of waiting ages for a signal which might be false i go with a strong signal and take only 50 pip per day , as i told you before if i have 1000000$ account i'll work only on the daily chart and will also wait for the complete signal , i think when chi was designed it was designed to be totally used not only to use one signal or 2 signals , if we used the total signals we will assure that our deal will be ok, and our money is in the correct place
Name:  ScreenShot002.jpg
Views: 9450

vic_elc Aug 15, 2009 4:51am | Post# 39

Hi vic

for me i'll not go in this deal , i love to enter only with complete strong signal ,
some others use the cloud break out as a signal , some use the Kijun ( blue) break out as a signal . but i pref to put my money with the complete signal else i'll stay aside watching the market . or i search in any other pair for a complete signal

P.S. you can deal any pair with a strong signal better than dealing a pair with a weak signal

samer960 Aug 15, 2009 4:54am | Post# 40

hi my friend
i dont think we need the yellow line to be above the cloud , it has to be above the candle 26 candle ago and in your case it is above . maybe i am mistaken , please correct me .
Hi vic

© Forex Factory