Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Commercial Content (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=158)
-   -   Ichimoku forever (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=190646)

ninner Oct 14, 2016 8:15pm | Post# 17141

i think that would be hard in my view!!

abmmalay Dec 18, 2016 8:33am | Post# 17142

Hello traders,
any one help to code a indicator or already available out there, please send me ,

which ichimoku clouds shift, the chart background colour also change,
i mean the clouds area background change, like ex: bullish clouds the background chart colour also bullish green colour ( that bullish clouds area only)
when bearish clouds changes , the chart background will go red colour,

hope got the point
please any body can help in this

thanks in advance
abmmalay

abmmalay Dec 20, 2016 11:21pm | Post# 17143

1 Attachment(s)
hi coders like this back ground colour change,
i know its quiet hard work , because the kumo is forward indicator, the colour back ground also change in the forward mode is , not a easy job, hope some one can make it
thanks in advance

abmmalay
Click to Enlarge

Name: kumo background colour.png
Size: 57 KB

Monokl Dec 29, 2016 10:35am | Post# 17144

Personally, I like price moving up or down from the Kumo.
how about you?

abmmalay Dec 29, 2016 10:42am | Post# 17145

Personally, I like price moving up or down from the Kumo. how about you?
Hi,
Actually i like to make a trading method based on the clouds background colour

abmmalay Dec 29, 2016 6:51pm | Post# 17146

Personally, I like price moving up or down from the Kumo. how about you?
ist you from malaysia? KL ?

macling66 May 30, 2017 9:43pm | Post# 17147

Here you go! {image}
Hi nightyhawk,

Can you share the ichimoku_h1h4_confirm indi & template .

BR,

celc91 Jun 7, 2017 11:34am | Post# 17148

1 Attachment(s)
Any intentions on EURGBP H4 ?
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURGBP.PNG
Size: 47 KB

elitist Jun 7, 2017 2:57pm | Post# 17149

I remember when i did choose to learn Ichimoku few years ago. Ahahah
The truth is that it simply doesn't work.
Like all the other strategies, from indicators.
Everyone can learn it because it doesn't work.
Otherwise everyone was rich.

BataviaTrade Jun 7, 2017 3:43pm | Post# 17150

I remember when i did choose to learn Ichimoku few years ago. Ahahah The truth is that it simply doesn't work. Like all the other strategies, from indicators. Everyone can learn it because it doesn't work. Otherwise everyone was rich.
Interesting, since you still strolling around at the forum.

M1th1k Jul 20, 2017 1:04am | Post# 17151

Hi all!
I'm new in this forum and I have been trying a lot of indicators.

I have found kino_4TF_Ichimoku_Kumo.ex4 and i think it is a great indicator but I would love to have that with one alarm. That is if all the 4 timefames a green/red, that is above the kumo, i would get and alarm when the my timeframe breaks the kumo.

Can anyone help me with this? how can a create that kind of alarm? or do you have an indicator that does that?

Thanks,

kinonen Jul 21, 2017 3:49am | Post# 17152

hi
sorry but since i've made all these indicators kinoxxx i was so disappointed by many members of this thread and others threads) that i've decided do not write other indicators
KINONEN

M1th1k Jul 21, 2017 7:48pm | Post# 17153

hi sorry but since i've made all these indicators kinoxxx i was so disappointed by many members of this thread and others threads) that i've decided do not write other indicators KINONEN
oh...
I have not tried all your indicators but this one i truly love it! I don't know if you will ever write anymore but so you know you are really good at it and thank you very much for everything you have shared with us! You are the best!

Thanks

ThugLife Aug 23, 2017 5:21pm | Post# 17154

I find it rather surprising that Hosoda book or even Sasaki 1996 publication on ichimoku hasn't been translated into English. I want to study the three core elements of ichimoku: Time, Price and Wave theory. However, there is limited material available in the western world.

abmmalay Aug 28, 2017 2:54am | Post# 17155

I find it rather surprising that Hosoda book or even Sasaki 1996 publication on ichimoku hasn't been translated into English. I want to study the three core elements of ichimoku: Time, Price and Wave theory. However, there is limited material available in the western world.
hello thuglife, hope you doing well
from my side a small suggestion for learning trading,
do not trade from phone
just 10 days enough to understand what is really trading and price doing in the chart ,
in this 10 days , need to work 12 hours atleast atleast atleast , just put only one indicator is enough

then you will see yourself whats going on

thanks

ThugLife Aug 29, 2017 6:39am | Post# 17156

{quote} hello thuglife, hope you doing well from my side a small suggestion for learning trading, do not trade from phone just 10 days enough to understand what is really trading and price doing in the chart , in this 10 days , need to work 12 hours atleast atleast atleast , just put only one indicator is enough then you will see yourself whats going on thanks

Thank you for responding to my message. In the last 6 months I have studied the markets for 10 hours a day. I have read Nicole's Elliot book a hundred times, and I have searched through the Internet looking for Japanese articles on Ichimoku. The greatest user of this technique was Sasaki and currently his student Yutaka Yoshino is the second best analysis in Japan. Both of them claim that the three theories are the heart and soul of Ichimoku.

Nevertheless through trial and error, I will try to understand the true essence of Ichimoku and its application. In my opinion whether you use price action or an indicator to trade you need a good forecasting tool which can include, Hurst, Elliot Wave, Dow Theory, Three Peaks and House of Doom or Ichimoku Waves.

abmmalay Aug 29, 2017 11:46am | Post# 17157

{quote} Thank you for responding to my message. In the last 6 months I have studied the markets for 10 hours a day. I have read Nicole's Elliot book a hundred times, and I have searched through the Internet looking for Japanese articles on Ichimoku. The greatest user of this technique was Sasaki and currently his student Yutaka Yoshino is the second best analysis in Japan. Both of them claim that the three theories are the heart and soul of Ichimoku. Nevertheless through trial and error, I will try to understand the true essence of Ichimoku and...
check this maybe help
https://2ndskiesforex.com/trading-st...-introduction/

mrithuns Aug 29, 2017 10:14pm | Post# 17158

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Can you please share if you have an Ichimoku Indicator to Display values next to its components.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.JPG
Size: 112 KB

ThugLife Aug 30, 2017 5:01am | Post# 17159

Thank you, for the sending me the links my friend. Chris Capre did a good job in explaining the basic outline of the three theories. From my research from Japanese translated websites, Hosoda and Sasaki found Time to be more important than price. If you observe the market throughly all five ichimoku waves exists, plus Sasaki 4 pattern, but you need to practice to train your eyes. I am just surprised that the Japanese haven't translated Hosoda's work.

Ichimoku is a good system, obviously like all tools there are some flaws. But it's a good representation of understanding market psychology, because supply and demand exists base on human behavior.

ThugLife Aug 30, 2017 5:49am | Post# 17160

Currently the USOil has completed an N wave pattern and is now beginning Sasaki's 4 pattern on the 1 hour chart. This double combination becomes an N4 pattern mentioned by Nicole Elliot in her book.

© Forex Factory