Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

Metatrader May 3, 2009 3:23pm | Post# 1

I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge

Hey Guys,

i want to learn and improve my MQL4 skills. I think the best way to do this is to practice. Unfortunately sometimes I don`t have any nice idea which i can implement in a Expert Advisor / Indicator. So if any of you is interested, please post in this forum your ideas and i will try to implement it into mql4.

Andi

akukaya May 3, 2009 11:34pm | Post# 2

Hi Andi

Ok, perhaps you can try to code this below easy idea.

1st step;

timeframe=H1
any pairs

sell entry when 24 bars consecutively having psar>=iOpen
buy entry when 24bars consecutively having psar<=iOpen
tp=50;
sl=50;

one trade per time

if you done this, le me know....2nd step ideas later

foe4real May 4, 2009 1:55am | Post# 3

you are godsend

2 Attachment(s)
pls helpme combine the two indicator into one and fix this indicator sothat i donsnt repaint and that the arrows for intraday-swing3 should appear on triger candle
Indraws Volume Analysis 3.mq4
Swing_Point.mq4

Argunes May 4, 2009 4:11am | Post# 4

Hi Andi,

Thanks for offering help. I'll share a part of my trading system with you and if possible i would like to have an indicator showing my buy/sell signals.

First part of my trading system includes mobving averages. Here are the values, 5 EMA (close), 8 SMA (open), 21 EMA (close), 55 EMA (close) and 200 EMA (close).

My signals are these; 1. when 21 EMA is over 55 EMA; buy when 5 EMA crosses up 8 SMA, 2. when 21 EMA is under 55 EMA; sell when 5 EMA crosses down 8 SMA.

I also look at MACD and Stothastics for confirmation but moving average crossovers are enought for now.

I'd be glad if you send indicators to my email; { email address deleted by staff } . If you have any questions about my strategy please don't hesitate to ask.

Jigsaw May 4, 2009 6:34am | Post# 5

Hello good sir,

I am looking for a simple indicator which shows the

a) Current high low of the candle forming now
b) The high low of the previous candle.

If you could do that I would be very grateful . .

Thanks in advance,
Jig

goingforward May 4, 2009 8:30am | Post# 6

Hi Andi,

Thanks for offering help. I'll share a part of my trading system with you and if possible i would like to have an indicator showing my buy/sell signals.

First part of my trading system includes mobving averages. Here are the values, 5 EMA (close), 8 SMA (open), 21 EMA (close), 55 EMA (close) and 200 EMA (close).

My signals are these; 1. when 21 EMA is over 55 EMA; buy when 5 EMA crosses up 8 SMA, 2. when 21 EMA is under 55 EMA; sell when 5 EMA crosses down 8 SMA.

I also look at MACD and Stothastics for confirmation but moving...

Hi

Just a suggestion...you might want to consider posting your email differently to prevent unnecessary spam. Maybe you can edit it to read: "argunes(at)hotmail(dot)com"

GF

manuel_fx May 4, 2009 9:38am | Post# 7

indicator

i would like an indicator that alerts if thcurrent bar closes higher than the last 20 bars and if bar closes lower than last 20 bars.

thanks

BLACKFEET May 4, 2009 10:54am | Post# 8

Would you be kind enough..

Hi,

Would you be kind enough to write this INDICATOR ?

Basic indicators :
EMA 20
SMA @ High Settings 2,1,1 (Period, Displacement, Pace)
SMA @ Low Settings 2,1,1 (Period, Displacement, Pace)
Parabolic Sar: 0.02, 2

Display an UP arrow (and an audible alert) when :
Price is 5 pips above the high of the first candle that close above EMA20, upper
SMA channel and above parabolic sar.......

Display a DOWN arrow (and an audible alert) when :
Price is 5 pips below the low of the first candle that close below EMA 20, lower SMA
and below the parabolic sar.

TIA

Best regards
BBF

Metatrader May 4, 2009 1:19pm | Post# 9

He guys,

thank for your feedback :-) Please don`t be angry when i`m not able to programm every indicator / ea until tomorrow ;-) But i will try :-) I will beginn to write the first ea immediately.

Andi

ha-pattern May 4, 2009 1:53pm | Post# 10

Thanks for the offer. Here's one:
An indicator that draws a channel from the high and low range of two bars whose spread is at or above a user-inputted level from the CDRW Spread or just the highest per-bar range within a number of bars to check and draw within.

Metatrader May 4, 2009 3:18pm | Post# 11

@Akukaya

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guy,

so the first EA is finished. Here it is :-)
I have some small modifications:
- you can use it on any timeframe.
- i defined the Lot-Size as well as the Take-Profit an Stopp-Loss as Extern Variables so that you can change it in the EA-Test-Environment
- In my Trading Plattform i have 5 decimal places. This is why i defined the stopploss as well as the takeprofit as 500. Because i calculate the points like that : takeprofit = ask + Point(in my case 0.0001) * Profit(the extern variable).

Maybe the programming style is not perfect... i`m still learning ;-)
I would be glad to get any feedback.
Andi
twentyfourbars_sar.mq4

Rednose May 4, 2009 3:27pm | Post# 12

Hello Metatrader!

Hey Guys,

i want to learn and improve my MQL4 skills. I think the best way to do this is to practice. Unfortunately sometimes I don`t have any nice idea which i can implement in a Expert Advisor / Indicator. So if any of you is interested, please post in this forum your ideas and i will try to implement it into mql4.

Andi
Hey Man!!

thanx for offering your help and your time

Would you mind taking a look at my thread "Newbie system" at the rookie discussion?? IŽll love to have an EA that gives a sound alert when some "confirmmated entry" happens...
Take your time, no hurry..and if you donŽt like to try it is ok too.

Have a nice trading day.http://www.forexfactory.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Ronald Raygun May 4, 2009 4:01pm | Post# 13

1 Attachment(s)
Look what I see
Click to Enlarge

Name: Lookie.jpg
Size: 18 KB

Oksana17 May 4, 2009 4:20pm | Post# 14

Look what I see
hahaha lol...how did you catch that??? I was in the thread for only a minute!

atomi50 May 4, 2009 4:35pm | Post# 15

1 Attachment(s)
Dude this is amazing that you are helping for free , big thanks !

I was wondering if you will be able to do a simple EA for me ( I've been trying for weeks with no luck )

I would like an EA based on the attached indicator

BUY/SELL Rules:

-BUY:when blue arrow appers ( under the bars)
-SELL: when red arrow appears ( above the bars)

EXIT Rules:

Exit Buy when sell signal appears
Exit Sell when buy signal appears

Only 1 entry at the time !!

Sometimes 2 arrows of the same color will appear and don't want 2 orders of the same type.

Do you think you can do it man,I would be grateful till I die
2MA CrossoverWithPrice.mq4

Metatrader May 4, 2009 5:01pm | Post# 16

Hello good sir,

I am looking for a simple indicator which shows the

a) Current high low of the candle forming now
b) The high low of the previous candle.

If you could do that I would be very grateful . .

Thanks in advance,
Jig
Hey jigsaw,
sorry i`m not sure, what you mean. Please can you explain it a little more detailed?
thanks in advance.
Greetz Andi

Jigsaw May 4, 2009 5:06pm | Post# 17

Hey jigsaw,
sorry i`m not sure, what you mean. Please can you explain it a little more detailed?
thanks in advance.
Greetz Andi
Wups,

I was actually half asleep earlier when I wrote this.

What I meant to say was I need an indicator to show the difference in pips between the high/low of the previous candle, and the difference in the high low of the current candle forming.

Just a little sentence at the top of the screen.

Previous Candle = 13pips
Current Candle = 8 pips

EDIT - when the current candle closes it's pip high/low difference becomes the Previous candles . . .

As in the current and previous high - low.

Regards
Jig

msmsms May 8, 2009 12:20am | Post# 18

MACD

1 Attachment(s)
Andi,

Please do this EA, based on MACD 26 52 1(std setting)

Thank you
Click to Enlarge

Name: macd ea.gif
Size: 41 KB

LuboLabo May 8, 2009 1:28am | Post# 19

Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4

Andi,

Please do this EA, based on MACD 26 52 1(std setting)

Thank you
For EA that use standard indicator it's simple, there's an automated builder, go here http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/.

Lubo.

msmsms May 8, 2009 3:45am | Post# 20

tq

For EA that use standard indicator it's simple, there's an automated builder, go here http://sufx.core.t3-ism.net/ExpertAdvisorBuilder/.

Lubo.
dear lubolabo,

tq, let me figure out how it goes. It looks like a chinese newspaper to me. But I will study.

Metatrader May 8, 2009 2:18pm | Post# 21

1 Attachment(s)
i would like an indicator that alerts if thcurrent bar closes higher than the last 20 bars and if bar closes lower than last 20 bars.

thanks

Hey Guy, here it is :-) You have an extern Variable (breakoutpunkt) where you can chose how many bars you want to over / under-top (in your example 20)... do you like it?

Greetz andi
BreakoutManuelfx.mq4

Metatrader May 8, 2009 2:21pm | Post# 22

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Andi,

I also look at MACD and Stothastics for confirmation but moving...
Here it is :-)
Greetz andi
ArgunesEMA.mq4

stark May 8, 2009 2:45pm | Post# 23

3 Attachment(s)
Hey Guys,

Andi
Hi,

maybe you can help me

I'd like to have a CCI-coloured.

As the MACD-colored indicator, the cci's histogram should have the bar coloured when they tick up and down.

I have attach the MACD-coloured and the CCI indicators, if you want do a try.

Very thanks for your help
MACD_Colored_v102.mq4
CCI histogram.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: nuovo1.jpg
Size: 217 KB

manuel_fx May 12, 2009 1:23pm | Post# 24

Breakout EA

Hey thanks a lot, it works great.

Any chance of turning it into a EA?,

enter on the breakout,

stoploss would be another variable for example, lowest of the last 40 bars.
When in profit, it would trail, using the lowest of the last 40 bars.

Is this possible?

Great work,
thanks again.

Manuel FX

kk3 May 13, 2009 8:21am | Post# 25

coding help!

Hey Guys,

Andi
Hi Andi,

Could you please see what is wrong with the following code....I described in the bottom what its doing wrong.

bool CheckMACrossExit(int cmd,int TimeFrame,int shift)
{
double MAFast = iMA(NULL, TimeFrame, FastMAExit, 0, MODE_LWMA, PRICE_CLOSE, shift);
double MASlow = iMA(NULL, TimeFrame, SlowMAExit, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, shift);

switch (cmd)
{
case OP_BUY : if(MAFast>MASlow) {return (true);}
break;
case OP_SELL : if(MAFast<MASlow) {return (true);}
}

return(false);

When I use EMA EXIT when ever the slow and fast EMA cross it exits the Trade...........For example when the EA went short and have EMA EXIT is TRUE
and when the EMAFast cross down EMA SLOW it Exits the trade ......

This system take a short or long before the 5,15 EMAs cross...after few bars when EMAs cross EA will exit the trade premeturlly,,,,it does not care if its a short or long
its does not care if fastEMA is crossing up or down SlowEMA it will exit as long as a cross happens.

How can Change the above codding so it exits according to the rules below..1 and 2

1- Only IF Long trade is active and fastEMA Crosses below slowEMA Exit Long trade only....do not close the short trade

2- Only IF Short trade is active and fastEMA Crosses Up slowEMA Exit short trade only ....do not close a long trade

It seems like it does not care if its short or long,, it does not care if its crosses down or up it closes the trade anyways when there is a cross.

ANY HELP IS APPRICIATED!!

richest May 13, 2009 10:50am | Post# 26

1 Attachment(s)
Okay I hope this method can be transformed into EA.

The Indicator only consist of 2 colors, red and blue. It's repainting, therefore when the color changes, we must wait until the current candle closes (blue = long, red = short). On the next candle, if the color changes again put an order again with the same lotsize (eg. if the last position is long, that means the next position should be short).

If there were 4 or more open position (should be buy sell buy sell or sell buy sell buy), when the color changes again (for this example the position is buy, sell, buy, sell historically) the EA should examine the opposite position from the position that we will going to take for the smallest profit and then close it (in this case is we will be putting buy position when the color changes, therefore we will examine the 2 sell positions which have the smallest profit and close it). This process will be done continuously until the overall position reached certain profit (preferably in an equity percentage increase) and then closes all open positions or also until the current trend ends (when the color changes and the closing of the current candle).

Thanks in advance.
GJ.mq4

kk3 May 13, 2009 11:02am | Post# 27

Okay I hope this method can be transformed into EA.

The Indicator only consist of 2 colors, red and blue. It's repainting, therefore when the color changes, we must wait until the current candle closes (blue = long, red = short). On the next candle, if the color changes again put an order again with the same lotsize (eg. if the last position is long, that means the next position should be short).

If there were 4 or more open position (should be buy sell buy sell or sell buy sell buy), when the color changes again (for this example the position...

Hello,
The coding That I have send you is just part of the the EA...I am not a coder I appricated what you have send me....I need the change incorporated in the EA....would like me to send you the EA?

welshguy2000 May 13, 2009 11:36am | Post# 28

Afternoon All,

I've been looking around for a while now, picked up a few old posts from members asking for a multiple lot entry script.

What i'm looking for is a script that will allow me to enter say 2 lots of 0.4 at the same time, instead of me having to click the order button twice.. if that makes sense?

Open to other ideas though as this is becoming quite annoying.

Cheers for any help WG

martypatty May 14, 2009 3:40pm | Post# 29

Need one trade per signal

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks Metatrader for your time. I'm just learning mq4 code and have spent many hours trying to figure how to code only one trade per signal. I've tried a few ways but cant get it to make only one trade. Example would be if the TP is hit it would place another same side trade because of the signal still being good. I would like it to wait untill the reverse signal and then put in that trade. I've attached the EA here without any of my changes. Thanks in advance for your help. Marty
CCI EA Original.mq4

Fulltime247 May 14, 2009 3:52pm | Post# 30

Thanks Metatrader for your time. I'm just learning mq4 code and have spent many hours trying to figure how to code only one trade per signal. I've tried a few ways but cant get it to make only one trade. Example would be if the TP is hit it would place another same side trade because of the signal still being good. I would like it to wait untill the reverse signal and then put in that trade. I've attached the EA here without any of my changes. Thanks in advance for your help. Marty
easy...

int total=OrdersTotal(); //Get Curent Open Orders

in code..

if (total<1 && .... && ..your conditions..)

martypatty May 14, 2009 4:06pm | Post# 31

easy...

int total=OrdersTotal(); //Get Curent Open Orders

in code..

if (total<1 && .... && ..your conditions..)

Thanks FullTime, I have no idea where to put that line of code, If you could show me that would be awesome. Marty

ClearTrade May 14, 2009 10:58pm | Post# 32

Need an EA coded to match this indicator

1 Attachment(s)
Here is what I need, included is an indicator which gives Buy and Sell signals by color. What I need is this indicator to be programmed into an EA which opens the trade the next hour bar or candle after the signal is given. Only one trade at a time is to be opened.

The only thing I need to be able to change in the EA is lot size, spread, and the ability to trade with four or five digit brokers.

Don’t worry about stop loss, take profit, or trailing stops, I have a trade manager EA to take care of all that. This system on the 1 Hour chart can make you a lot of money when programmed correctly.
FXprime_V2 Final-JE.mq4

megaforex May 14, 2009 11:33pm | Post# 33

Please help me make an EA that can auto close position at a exact time .

Thanks

forexisfx May 17, 2009 10:11pm | Post# 34

I need an EA or indicator that give sound alert when account balance reach certain amount of percentage determine by the user.

Alert - 1% , 2% , 3% , -1% , -2% , -3% , etc if the input is 1

Alert - 2% , 4% , 6% , -2% , -4% , -6% , etc if the input is 2

Ctg Ceo May 22, 2009 12:30pm | Post# 35

A great manual indicator

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks for a great thread

The matrix VCS is a manual indicator draws a dot that follows by an audible alert on my 1m charts. Unfortunately, the audible alert goes off 1 minute after the dot is drawn on my charts. Can you adjust it to where the alert goes off sooner or immediately after the dot is drawn?

Attached is a picture of the Matrix VCS dot.
Name:  Matrix VCS.jpg
Views: 28704
Size:  52 KB
Matrix VCS.ex4

paulw6182 May 22, 2009 8:38pm | Post# 36

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, Metatrader
can you make mtf indi from VQ to look like signaltable2, added idea could say buy/sell beside it after qounting 9tf 5 or more tumbsups thn its say buy.
would b nice if ther was simple EA for it maby if you want can make buysell on colour cange 1 open order a time.
VQ_bars.mq4
signalTable2.mq4

Trumpcard May 22, 2009 8:58pm | Post# 37

Hi Metatrader

I'm looking at range breakouts over certain days
eg: Thu-Fri so would like something that colors all the Thu and Fri bars a color of my choosing.

Eg, all the daily bars in the chart are one color but the Thu and Fri bars are blue.

arni_venky May 22, 2009 9:13pm | Post# 38

How many pips price has moved in which direction (short/long) without retracing x pip

Hi
I'm looking the code/sample to find
How many pips price has moved in which direction (short/long) without retracing X Pips.

I want to enter into a trade if Price has moved 200+ pips in one direction without retracing 20 pips. I'm looking for code sample if not logic to code this. Could some one help me here ?

Thanks

Venkat

http://www.forexfactory.com/images/misc/progress.gif

paulw6182 May 25, 2009 12:06pm | Post# 39

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys i have an other idea its just from signalTable the Ma i changed ma periods to 1 and 2. to show pricecandles it go's like this 9 time frames say thr is 3up signals then put 30sl 60tp, mayb someone can make EA for this?
5 posibilitys trade any time;
10sl....90tp 9same colours
10sl....80tp 8
20sl....70tp 7
30sl....60tp 6
40sl....50tp 5
signalTable candle.mq4

talond May 25, 2009 6:46pm | Post# 40

this is confusing. there is another thread with the same name? by findmanu

© Forex Factory