Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

lghr Jan 7, 2017 12:29am | Post# 17161

{quote} Dear Ighr, Ea is working fine when back tested, Only problem i am facing is multiplier. If the current BUY order closed in loss because of close on opposite signal then only the EA must open double lot for next SELL trade and vice versa. But here it is always multiplying lots after one loss , Please fix it when you are free... Regards..
What your meaning is only the closed order by signal to multiple, and the 'SL' order don't be multiplying ?

subbusuper Jan 7, 2017 12:34am | Post# 17162

{quote} What your meaning is only the closed order by signal to multiple, and the 'SL' order don't be multiplying ?
What i mean is if the open trade closed in loss(It may be because of SL or opp signal) then only next trade must be double lot, once the next trade or next to that close in profit it should come back to basic input lot size. I am sorry if i am asking too much.

lghr Jan 7, 2017 12:49am | Post# 17163

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} What i mean is if the open trade closed in loss(It may be because of SL or opp signal) then only next trade must be double lot, once the next trade or next to that close in profit it should come back to basic input lot size. I am sorry if i am asking too much.
OK, i see. try.
ea_halftrend mod v1.2.ex4

subbusuper Jan 7, 2017 1:04am | Post# 17164

{quote} OK, i see. try. {file}
Its working perfect.... You are so quick. .

Now i am only sure that i am crossing limit, still if you can spare some more time please modify this last request.

Make BE to BE+1pip profit. So that even with brokers charging commission it will perform well.

Thanks a lot....

lghr Jan 7, 2017 1:21am | Post# 17165

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Its working perfect.... You are so quick. . Now i am only sure that i am crossing limit, still if you can spare some more time please modify this last request. Make BE to BE+1pip profit. So that even with brokers charging commission it will perform well. Thanks a lot....
ok.
ea_halftrend mod v1.3.ex4

subbusuper Jan 7, 2017 1:24am | Post# 17166

{quote} ok. {file}
I don't have words to thank you....

emmy4 Jan 7, 2017 3:47am | Post# 17167

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Coder's, please can you help to adjust, the alert of this indicator to ring only once on the first arrow in a particular direction, some times it rings continuously; and can it be made to show prices in the indicator's parameter so that i can choose the one i want (not limited to High and Low).
parabolic_sar_color_and_alerts_v1.2.mq4

Forexpinbar Jan 7, 2017 7:02am | Post# 17168

2 Attachment(s)
Please modify indicator with stop loss and take profit levels so that we can play with different settings to find the best and profitable settings for the indicator.
Click to Enlarge

Name: MODIFICATION.png
Size: 139 KB
pz_daytrading.mq4

Forexpinbar Jan 7, 2017 7:05am | Post# 17169

1 Attachment(s)
Display on dashboard after modification
Click to Enlarge

Name: DISPLAY.png
Size: 129 KB

Forexpinbar Jan 7, 2017 2:20pm | Post# 17170

1 Attachment(s)
DAILY CHART....AVERAGE PIPS per signal 456PIPS..96% WIN RATE
Click to Enlarge

Name: AVERAGE PIPS.png
Size: 122 KB

ramzam Jan 7, 2017 8:40pm | Post# 17171

DAILY CHART....AVERAGE PIPS per signal 456PIPS..96% WIN RATE {image}
wow. great it is 96 percentage. but what to change the stoploss and take profitleves

Forexpinbar Jan 8, 2017 3:08am | Post# 17172

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} wow. great it is 96 percentage. but what to change the stoploss and take profitleves
ramzam , it is 96% without stop loss and take profit which is not good..Because trading without stop loss is dangerous..That is why we need to add stop loss and take profit to the indicator to play with different stop loss and take profit to find the best and profitable stop loss and take profit level to use to trade the signals with the indicator.I send you photos of what I mean using different indicator as example.
Click to Enlarge

Name: INDICATOR SETTINGS.png
Size: 129 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: STOP LOSS TAKE PROFIT.png
Size: 116 KB

Forexpinbar Jan 8, 2017 3:47am | Post# 17173

1 Attachment(s)
3063 pips from only one signal from this indicator on EUR/USD Daily chart..This is to illustrate the great potential of this indicator.
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3063PIPS.png
Size: 98 KB

kavuraki Jan 8, 2017 4:55am | Post# 17174

Hi Guys,

is there any way to open positions by importing excel/csv files?

I mean, the csv/excel file will has 4 columns and will be opened at market price.

FX, order type, TP, SL
EURUSD, BUY, 1.1000, 1.0000
GBPUSD, SELL, 1.4000, 1.5000

Thank you...

on64 Jan 8, 2017 5:26am | Post# 17175

Hello,

I'm don't have any coding knowledge and I have a question regarding the following custom indicator:
Ultimate Trend Signals
I want to modify my interface and place my numbers elsware, remove the blue background and also reduce the font size of the letters.
If I do that and switch my timeframe it resets back to how it was on the beginning.
If someone that has programing experience could let me know if there is a way to do what I want to do please let me know, as I will deeply grateful for your feedback

I leave a video explaining my issue:
Inserted Video

Forexpinbar Jan 8, 2017 7:16am | Post# 17176

1 Attachment(s)
Indicator with stop loss and take profit settings that can be changed to find the best settings with good net pips and win percentage..As you change the take profit and stop loss settings in indicator , the net pips and win % rate will also change..
SSBODynamicBreakoutBox.mq4

rod777 Jan 8, 2017 7:40am | Post# 17177

6 Attachment(s)
This is a good manual trading system. Some of the indicators are not working on charts. Can anybody solve this problem
_NPASTP.ex4
_NPWT.ex4
DST_Activator.ex4
DST_Calculator.ex4
DST_TrendStrength.ex4
DST_WeeklyTrendBars.ex4

fxanalysis Jan 8, 2017 8:11am | Post# 17178

{quote} ramzam , it is 96% without stop loss and take profit which is not good..Because trading without stop loss is dangerous..That is why we need to add stop loss and take profit to the indicator to play with different stop loss and take profit to find the best and profitable stop loss and take profit level to use to trade the signals with the indicator.I send you photos of what I mean using different indicator as example. {image} {image}
how can your indicator have any win ratio without take profit? it's only potential then.

Forexpinbar Jan 8, 2017 8:24am | Post# 17179

because the win ratio is calculated based on the signals only without stop loss , this is how the indicator calculates win % , open buy position when bullish signal appears and exit the position when bearish signals appears no stop loss and no take profit..Just open and exit if opposite signal appears.I hope you understand what I mean.

kbharunt Jan 8, 2017 8:33am | Post# 17180

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} OK, i see. try. {file}
Hi, i m attaching an Ea here.i want a RSI filter added to it.i want the EA not to take any long position if the RSI is above 60 and not to take any short position if the RSI is below 30.

Thank you very much in advance
EA4.5.mq4

© Forex Factory