Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

bazze Nov 9, 2014 1:53pm | Post# 6361

Can somebody please correct a single bug on this and add a variable date feature? Mine needs rebooting in order for the data to show up.(It don't refresh itself.) EDIT: Here's the sourcecode too... {file} {file}
No one

Mtinifx Nov 9, 2014 3:33pm | Post# 6362

{quote} jmtini- Not tested this but should work. In the puts there is now:extern bool alertsOnZoneEnterOB = true; extern bool alertsOnZoneEnterOS = true; {file}

Thanks so much I'll give it a try. BTW I did away with the vegas entry zone for the EA. Waste of time. Using a new set of ema's. Entry zone almost perfect now. The EA is far more effective in combo.

Best Regards

JM

johnblake Nov 9, 2014 5:24pm | Post# 6363

{quote} johnblake- Try this out. LMK if you need anything else. {image} {file}
Thanks Cyber 1
This is exactly what I was looking for but I would prefer the Trend Line start from the Close
of one candle and end at the Close of the user defined candle.
For example the Trend Line to start at 00:00 Candle's Close and end at the close of the 8:00 candle
Thanks for your help.

cyber1 Nov 9, 2014 5:48pm | Post# 6364

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks Cyber 1 This is exactly what I was looking for but I would prefer the Trend Line start from the Close of one candle and end at the Close of the user defined candle. For example the Trend Line to start at 00:00 Candle's Close and end at the close of the 8:00 candle Thanks for your help.
johnblake-
No problem it was an easy change to make.
FXPT_TOR45v1.ex4

cyber1 Nov 9, 2014 5:52pm | Post# 6365

{quote} No one
bazze-
Could you give a more detailed explanation of the problem. I have it on my chart and seems to be updating.

mikeh3855 Nov 9, 2014 9:06pm | Post# 6366

I would like an EA that calculates the pivot of the first four hour bar from 00:00 GMT to 04:00 GMT. From that pivot the ea sets pending orders at user definable number of pips away from the pivot.( buy stop and sell stop) Stop loss should equal the size of the bracket. The take profit should be user definable such 1x the size of the box, 2x the size if the box, 3x the size of the box. At 03:00 GMT if price is outside the bracket set by the user in inputs then the EA won't trade. User can switch on or off OCO option. User can option to go to Breakeven at 1x the bracket size.

Thank you if you pick this up.

Irshad90286 Nov 10, 2014 1:57am | Post# 6367

1 Attachment(s)
Can you please update my EA i have attach

Update detail

show report on chart
1) Buy open order Count
2) Sell open order Count
3) Buy profit / loss
4) Sell profit / loss
5) Net profit / loss
6) Equity Balance

7) maximum order limit control

Thanks
[ea]DivergenceTrader_Ron_MT4_v04.mq4

cja Nov 10, 2014 4:01am | Post# 6368

1 Attachment(s)
Can you please update my EA i have attach Update detail show report on chart 1) Buy open order Count 2) Sell open order Count 3) Buy profit / loss 4) Sell profit / loss 5) Net profit / loss 6) Equity Balance 7) maximum order limit control Thanks {file}
I have updated it to run on the latest MT4 builds
[ea]DivergenceTrader_Ron_MT4_v05.ex4

Fxx Trader Nov 10, 2014 4:03am | Post# 6369

6 Attachment(s)
Hi,
I need a few modifications to the below indicator and script.
For the indicator PrevDay_HiLo : I need the indicator to display the price of the lines indicating the Open for today,and yesterdays high and low. The price levels should be adjustable to appear on any corner of the chart. The indicator should give a popup and sound alert whenever a candle bar crosses the open price. Only one sound alert should be sounded.

For the JMBuyer and JMSeller scripts : At present, it opens two buy and two sell orders respectively with provision to have TP and SL and to monitor the same.

What I desire is that the scripts should open two orders as at present. It should only input the StopLoss levels which will be user defined. Take Profit should not be input until 20 pips profit is achieved. Once 20 pips profit is achieved, one of the orders should be closed at TP 20. For the second trade, the StopLoss should be modified to BE and left to run. The indicator and scripts are attached. I would appreciate any help to modify them as per my requirements. In case a similar indicator and script already exists and is available, they may please be posted here or the link where it is available may be intimated to enable me to download the same.

Thanks in Advance. I really appreciate and thank the coders who help laymen like me who do not have any knowledge of coding MQL.
PrevDay_HiLo.mq4
JMSELLER MINI.mq4
JMBUYER Mini.ex4
JMBUYER Mini.mq4
JMSELLER MINI.ex4
PrevDay_HiLo.ex4

johnblake Nov 10, 2014 12:23pm | Post# 6370

{quote} johnblake- No problem it was an easy change to make. {file}
Thank you Cyber 1
Now I have one more problem.
I wish to draw the Trend Line from the New York close that is 22:00 till the London Open and that is at 8:00
How can I set this Trendline.
If I fill in the start at 22:00 and end at 8:00 it draws the Trendline from 8:00 to 22:00
not from 22:00 yesterday to 8:00 am today.
Can you solve this problem please?
Thanks a lot.

akintinoyea Nov 10, 2014 12:24pm | Post# 6371

1 Attachment(s)
Pls can somone help me add secons to this ea? Its a close order ea at set time , it is in hour and munites only i want it to have seconds option aswell...thanksClose OPEN orders by SET Pair SET Account SET Time EA.mq4

chagoromero Nov 10, 2014 1:29pm | Post# 6372

Hey guys!

Can someone please code me this strategy and make it an EA? I will explain the strategy... It is an extremely profitable strategy, in fact i never experienced a loss...

Alright here it is:

First, the strategy does not consist in hedging so don't get confused... So first of all, you have to open a trade in either direction, it doesn't matter which direction you open it. For the sake of this explanation let's say that we want to open a trade in the down side so we open a short trade... You will open your short trade with 0.1 lots and place your stop loss 10 pips above and your take profit 10 pips below.

Here is where the interesting happens: At the same time you will place a Buy Stop order of 0.2 lots, you will set your stop loss 10 pips below and your take profit 10 pips above... You will notice that the stop loss of the first trade (the 0.1 trade) will be the opening price of the second trade (the 0.2 trade) and that the stop loss of the second trade, will be the opening price of the first trade.

NOW..! If the first trade gets the take profit triggered then we are done, and we made 10 bucks, and we can close the buy stop order that we made... BUT if the stop loss of the first trade gets triggered, we loose 10 bucks, and at the same time the buy stop order of 0.2 pips gets triggered AND also we need to place a sell stop order of 0.4 lots with the same take profit and stop loss as the first one (the 0.1 lot trade). SO! if the take profit of the second trade (0.2 lots) gets triggered then we won $20 that means that $20 - $10 = $10 so we won $10 dollars! it never looses.

But what if, the second trade (the 0.2 lot trade) gets the stop loss triggered? Then we are going to loose $20 plus the $10 of the first trade that is $30! DONT WORRY because the third (0.4 lot) trade got triggered at the same time that the stop loss of the second trade (0.2 lot) got triggered. AT THE SAME TIME there should be a buy stop order placed at 0.8 lots and will have the same stop loss and take profit as the second trade (0.2 trade). BUT let's say that the third trade triggered the take profit.. so we won $40.. thats $40 - $30 = $10. So that will be the end of the sequence.. so we can delete our buy stop order of 0.8 lots because the whole sequence is over and we are ready to start another one right away...

Can someone please make this strategy an EA please? It would be so much easier if an EA does all this!

My conditions are: - Never open a new sequence when the spread is over 2 pips
- Start a new sequence immediately after a sequence is terminated

Motiram Nov 10, 2014 2:26pm | Post# 6373

Hello To All,

I wish to open this time 5 selected pair charts for example EURUSD, GBPCHF, NZDCHF, EURGBP and USDCAD,
So far I need script to give me an option select the number of pairís charts to open at once. Min 1 pair and maximum 35 or more pairs if possible

Please I need your help if any body know does exist any script I request can he provide.

If does not please can any expert help to programme it for me

I appreciate your help

Thanks In Advance,
Moti

Brotyboy Nov 10, 2014 3:52pm | Post# 6374

1 Attachment(s)
If there are coders out there still willing to help, and I'd understand if there were not, is it possible to code the attached indi so it only reads to 2 decimal places, not the 4 it's currently using?

It would be a big help.

[i] MACD Crossover Signal.mq4

Gumrai Nov 10, 2014 4:30pm | Post# 6375

1 Attachment(s)
If there are coders out there still willing to help, and I'd understand if there were not, is it possible to code the attached indi so it only reads to 2 decimal places, not the 4 it's currently using? It would be a big help. {file}
Here you are
[i] MACD Crossover Signal2.mq4

Brotyboy Nov 10, 2014 4:53pm | Post# 6376

{quote} Here you are {file}
Thanks mate, you're a star.

joshychris Nov 10, 2014 5:31pm | Post# 6377

1 Attachment(s)
hi traders,
can somebody make this indicator compatible with new metatrader...please..
TimeFrameLib-v0.4.mq4

cja Nov 10, 2014 6:32pm | Post# 6378

hi traders, can somebody make this indicator compatible with new metatrader...please.. {file}
I doubt any coders will take this on as it is decompiled code.

cyber1 Nov 10, 2014 10:56pm | Post# 6379

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thank you Cyber 1 Now I have one more problem. I wish to draw the Trend Line from the New York close that is 22:00 till the London Open and that is at 8:00 How can I set this Trendline. If I fill in the start at 22:00 and end at 8:00 it draws the Trendline from 8:00 to 22:00 not from 22:00 yesterday to 8:00 am today. Can you solve this problem please? Thanks a lot.
johnblake-
This should do it.
FXPT_TOR45v1.ex4

johnblake Nov 11, 2014 2:11am | Post# 6380

Hey guys! Can someone please code me this strategy and make it an EA? I will explain the strategy... It is an extremely profitable strategy, in fact i never experienced a loss... Alright here it is: First, the strategy does not consist in hedging so don't get confused... So first of all, you have to open a trade in either direction, it doesn't matter which direction you open it. For the sake of this explanation let's say that we want to open a trade in the down side so we open a short trade... You will open your short trade with 0.1 lots and place...
Seems to be a good strategy. I would love to see an EA for this strategy.

© Forex Factory