Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

suckertoo Nov 5, 2014 4:34am | Post# 6321

{quote} try this {file}
Hi ffjbentz,
Thank you for your quick help.
I will test it immediately and tell you.

manoj_3986 Nov 5, 2014 4:36am | Post# 6322

[quote=ffjbentz;7847422]
{quote} Try this. {file}
Thank you very much for your help.

Ea is opening another trade once trade is closed. It should not open another trade. It should only manage open trade if there is any. Trailing stop is not working even when trade is open.

suckertoo Nov 5, 2014 5:22am | Post# 6323

{quote} try this Daily Range PeterE_rev1.mq4
Hi ffjbentz,

Your rev of -Daily Range PeterE_rev1.mq4- is exactly what I was looking for. I use this indicator in combination with ChaosSemarfor and stretch breakout. I'm looking forward to the results of this combination.
Thank you for your quick response. I ask if my text appears a bit bumpy for leniency. I'm just not so much in english.

I have another trading approach in mind. For that I need the indicator -AUTO TREND LINE_v11 with the six trend lines. If this trend lines would be included in the index buffer 0-5, from a good trading strategy could be developed.
I do not want to appear greedy, it's just an idea. Maybe there is indeed interest.

best regards
suckertoo

ozgsnr Nov 5, 2014 5:28am | Post# 6324

2 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone,

I downloaded this indicator, Huge Briss's "Swing trading with heiken ashi and stochs" topic. " http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...25#post6096425 "

Stochastic crossing and making filter with MA. But it is making this with every cross. Please someone can add Overbought/Oversold level for the stochastic cross.

And Alert wav file option. But this will be creamer for the cake.

Thank you.
HeikenAshi_with_Stoch_Crossing_Complete.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM15.png
Size: 47 KB

Motiram Nov 5, 2014 7:07am | Post# 6325

{quote} Hi xetrader, Made the EA if I understood your requirements correctly. Unfortunately, doesn't seem to be long run profit. Maybe you can make it profitable. {file}
Hello xetrader,
I want to ask you have you tried the EA, for me does not work, first I place an EA on chart GBPJPY even 90 is crossed but do not open any trade (instead it open’s new GBPJPY chart windows multi times)
And second Please let me how can be trade with this from 00:00 to 24:00 hours..
Thanks and Regards,
Moti

jjibl Nov 5, 2014 1:14pm | Post# 6326

Dear friends
I Come for help to configure the indicator osma alert. I have three moving averages: 3; 4; 34.
I intende this indicator give signal alert when the MA 3; 4 cross the 34 MA.
INPUTS:; SlowEMA:?

FastEma ?

SinalSMA?
Thank´s
Regards
julio Bento

Motiram Nov 5, 2014 4:00pm | Post# 6327

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi xetrader, Made the EA if I understood your requirements correctly. Unfortunately, doesn't seem to be long run profit. Maybe you can make it profitable. {file}
Hello ffjbentz, Thanks to you for the EA you posted under the post #6301 Stoch_90_10_ea_v1.mq4

It really works perfect when price OB at 90 and it placed the sell order very correctly please see the image attached below.

But after that it keep opening new charts and there is no way to close them if I delete one open next and I do not know how many charts are opened. Also it shoes in the attached image below.

Ffjbentz, I will be great full to you for your kind help to solve this problem.

And another thing how can I configuration trading hours 00:00 to 24:00

Thanks And Regards,
Moti
Click to Enlarge

Name: Stoch_90_10_ea_v1.JPG
Size: 187 KB

Mtinifx Nov 5, 2014 4:25pm | Post# 6328

{quote} jmtini- Seems you have an old version or something. This version has alerts and email and I added Push Notifications. {file}

Hi Cyber1

Thanks! It's going to be so helpful in setting up the EA.

Best Regards

JM

vitorbarbosa Nov 5, 2014 10:36pm | Post# 6329

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Can you guys here help us?

I am representing our trading group under Rifid's Genuine 5m 4R/R system thread.

We have been trading this system live for 5 months and indeed it is very sucessful. Rifid himself has been trading solely on this system full time for years.

While now we have a trading group, we still find the vast amount of time of screen watching is pretty taxing. Somehow, some of us will miss a perfect setup because not on the screen or just not aware a setup is forming.

I would like to ask if anyone could code us an "alert", which will notify us when a trade setup pattern occurs?

We would still like to enter manually.

The link to the thread is as below.
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=487426

I've attached a pdf which consists of the rules.

We appreciate anyone who would take up this project. You can contact me for details of the "setup".

Thanks a lot.
5 Min 4R System.pdf

New-Pragati Nov 6, 2014 12:51am | Post# 6330

2 Attachment(s)
Hi , Can anyone out here help me by creating a dashboard/popup window which will show the following details. All data is in the attached excel file.
Click to Enlarge

Name: SAMPLE DISPLAY PIC.jpg
Size: 34 KB
SAMPLE DISPLAY.xls

t3ddy Nov 6, 2014 9:52am | Post# 6331

1 Attachment(s)
Hello friends,
I need your help for my unique case
i got this ea long time ago and run with no problem
recently i try to run on instaforex mt4 but when i compile there were warning "return value of OrderSelect should be checked" in 11 lines: 178,216,224, 230, 238,262,273,329,331,334 and 335
i insisted run this ea but when it open up to 4 layer, when the last orrder hit tp, before close other orders, the ea open new order 2 times the same size with the 3rd layer and close within seconds resulting loss in spread

if the ea only make 2 layer orders, everything is fine

thanks in advance
swb grid 4.1.mq4

danjuma Nov 6, 2014 11:28am | Post# 6332

{quote} danjuma, i tried and it is working perfect please see the image attached below how to do it. Regards, Moti {image}
Motiram, thank you very much for taken the time to explain. I tried it like you exlained, which was how I tried it the first time as well, but it does not seem to work for me. I drag it and it looks like it's being dragged (i.e. you can see the outline shape of the box move) but when I let go my mouse, nothng happens.

Motiram Nov 6, 2014 1:16pm | Post# 6333

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Motiram, thank you very much for taken the time to explain. I tried it like you exlained, which was how I tried it the first time as well, but it does not seem to work for me. I drag it and it looks like it's being dragged (i.e. you can see the outline shape of the box move) but when I let go my mouse, nothng happens.
Hello danjuma, Follow these steps
step-1 as shown in the #post6308.

step-2 without leaving the mouse click button, slide till chart window as shown in (image Undock Terminal - Step2),

step-3 live the mouse click button, you will see now terminal window on the chart as shown (in the Undock Terminal - Step3)

This way you can move at any place you want

Hope this help

Regards,
Moti
Click to Enlarge

Name: Undock Terminal - Step2.JPG
Size: 192 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Undock Terminal - Step3.JPG
Size: 174 KB

Albertdkpllh Nov 6, 2014 1:18pm | Post# 6334

5 Attachment(s)
Hello Friends,

I need help with this concept. Attached is a picture of what i hope can be developed into an indicator. This is not my idea at all. All credit goes to EURUSDD .
Consider stoch with the following settings; %k =X, slowing = 1, %d = 1, Close/Close, where X is any positive integer.
Consider the last X bars - including the current one. Let the High/Low value of price be A/B resp..

This stoch =0 <=> the current price = lowest over the period.
This stoch =100 <=> the current price = highest over the period.
This stoch =50 <=> the current price = mid-way between the highest and the lowest price over the period.
Other values of stoch can be calculated in this way.

[[[[ THE STOCH = 0/100 => A LEG OF THE ZIGZAG MUST APPEAR . A LEG OF THE ZIGZAG APPEARS => stoch is at 0/100 almost surely. probability here = 90%+]]]]

This implies that almost 90++% of the time, when stock hits 100/0 we expect that a new zigzag leg appears as shown in the picture. They are mirroring each other until something happens to the price.
So, the last time stoch is at 0/100 before going to 100/0 is the end of the current ZZ leg!!!

The Indicator should monitor the zigzag and the stockastic, so that it spots and identifies all mismatches by showing an arrow and draw a zone on the chart.
A MISMATCH HERE IS: 1. STOCKASTIC HITS 100 OR 0 AND NO ZIGZAG LEG APPEARS. 2. ZIGZAG LEG APPEARS BUT STOCKASTIC IS NOT AT 100/0.
Zigzag period must be equal to Stock %K=X. That is if %K=30 then zigzag period must be 30.
I will be very grateful if this can be developed into an indicator.
The pictures below illustrates what i mean. Thanks.

Example for parameters. if stockastic is 62: 1:1 close/close zigzag should also be 62:1:1
Click to Enlarge

Name: 5.png
Size: 52 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: c.png
Size: 61 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: NZDUSDM5w.png
Size: 68 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: r.png
Size: 69 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: t.png
Size: 62 KB

Motiram Nov 6, 2014 1:25pm | Post# 6335

Hello To All, Need help!
Please can any one help to construct the stochastic oscillator expert adviser for metatrader4 build 745 and also should work for 5 digit broker.
1- Stoch setting 14,3,3
2- Trade 5days 24hours
3- with money management system
4- When price overbought between 85-95 it must open Sell (if buy is open it must take profit and close the buy first)
5- When price oversold at 15-25 it must open Buy (if Sell is open it must take profit and close the sell first)
I have browse in the internet but could not find such EA.
Your help is appreciated.
Thank and Regards
Moti

danjuma Nov 6, 2014 1:36pm | Post# 6336

{quote} Hello danjuma, Follow these steps step-1 as shown in the #post6308. step-2 without leaving the mouse click button, slide till chart window as shown in (image Undock Terminal - Step2), step-3 live the mouse click button, you will see now terminal window on the chart as shown (in the Undock Terminal - Step3) This way you can move at any place you want Hope this help Regards, Moti {image} {image}
Sir, you are so kind. Thank you very much for your patience and time in explaining. Many thanks. Tip to others: why it was not working for me at first was because the whole outlined box was not on the chart. If part of the outlined terminal box is still in the terminal, it won't work.

argosgate7 Nov 6, 2014 3:12pm | Post# 6337

Hello everyone , i was wondering if a coder could help me modify a popular indy. i need MACD which uses SMA instead of EMA and instead of the current histogram it shows i need it to show its OsMA histogram (SMA instead of EMA too). Thank you!

Thass Nov 7, 2014 1:43am | Post# 6338

1 Attachment(s)
Hello friends, I need your help for my unique case i got this ea long time ago and run with no problem recently i try to run on instaforex mt4 but when i compile there were warning "return value of OrderSelect should be checked" in 11 lines: 178,216,224, 230, 238,262,273,329,331,334 and 335 i insisted run this ea but when it open up to 4 layer, when the last orrder hit tp, before close other orders, the ea open new order 2 times the same size with the 3rd layer and close within seconds resulting loss in spread if the ea only make 2 layer orders,...
Hi t3ddy ,

The compiling error is due to new MT4 Build changes. I had fixed it for you. You need to test it properly before using it on live account.
swb grid 4.1.mq4

Thass Nov 7, 2014 2:59am | Post# 6339

Hello everyone , i was wondering if a coder could help me modify a popular indy. i need MACD which uses SMA instead of EMA and instead of the current histogram it shows i need it to show its OsMA (SMA instead of EMA too). Thank you!
Try this. I haven't tested it yet.

argosgate7 Nov 7, 2014 5:17am | Post# 6340

{quote} Try this. I haven't tested it yet. {file}
hi Thass. i am afraid its not working correctly... it doesnt show any histogram and there is no signal line. thank you for your effort.

© Forex Factory