Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

Roszey Jun 26, 2014 8:15am | Post# 5061

1 Attachment(s)
Hi

I have this EA, and i try to test it but for over 24hrs it hasn't opened any trade. The journal in the terminal hasn't recorded any errors yet.

Please check and see if there is any issues. If you can fix it i will be glad.

Thanks in advance
!xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader (2).mq4

fxdaytrader_ Jun 26, 2014 8:35am | Post# 5062

Hi I have this EA, and i try to test it but for over 24hrs it hasn't opened any trade. The journal in the terminal hasn't recorded any errors yet. Please check and see if there is any issues. If you can fix it i will be glad. Thanks in advance {file}
I had a first quick look and assume that it is a symbol-suffix-problem, for example:
ManageBuy("EURUSDm",lot,TakeProfit_EURUSD,StopLoss_EURUSD,Slippage,MaxSpread_EURUSD,426811,"!xMeter EURvsUSD"); }

that means that the ea wants to open a position of the pair "EURUSDm", and this does not work if your broker uses another suffix (or no suffix).

Lets make a bet: if EURUSD will hit my tp at ~1.3580 (because I am short since ~1.3637) within the next minutes I will try to modify the ea, ok?

ok, just a joke, I will have a look, maybe later ...

fxdaytrader_ Jun 26, 2014 9:07am | Post# 5063

1 Attachment(s)
Hi I have this EA, and i try to test it but for over 24hrs it hasn't opened any trade. The journal in the terminal hasn't recorded any errors yet. Please check and see if there is any issues. If you can fix it i will be glad. Thanks in advance {file}
quick done, I hope I did not overlook something. At least it is opening trades on my Alpari Demoaccount ...
pls. note that I do not want to do further mods on this ea. If you request other mods than get it working, pls. ask the coder (FerruFx). If he requires the .mq4-file I will send it to him (but I think he does not need it, the ea is from 2007 )...
!xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader mod.ex4

21vs7 Jun 26, 2014 9:50am | Post# 5064

not only he could program, he also trades?

fxdaytrader_ Jun 26, 2014 9:59am | Post# 5065

1 Attachment(s)
not only he could program, he also trades?
of course, or do you think I have learned mql4 just for fun?
my tp was hit, time for barbecue + some drinks later hehe
Click to Enlarge

Name: today.one-of-the-eurusd-trades.png
Size: 26 KB

21vs7 Jun 26, 2014 10:11am | Post# 5066

{quote} of course, or do you think I have learned mql4 just for fun? my tp was hit, time for barbecue + some drinks later hehe {image}
clinical

enjoy mate!

Roszey Jun 26, 2014 11:16am | Post# 5067

{quote} quick done, I hope I did not overlook something. At least it is opening trades on my Alpari Demoaccount ... pls. note that I do not want to do further mods on this ea. If you request other mods than get it working, pls. ask the coder (FerruFx). If he requires the .mq4-file I will send it to him (but I think he does not need it, the ea is from 2007 )... {file}
Thank you very much for your time

Roszey Jun 26, 2014 2:24pm | Post# 5068

{quote} quick done, I hope I did not overlook something. At least it is opening trades on my Alpari Demoaccount ... pls. note that I do not want to do further mods on this ea. If you request other mods than get it working, pls. ask the coder (FerruFx). If he requires the .mq4-file I will send it to him (but I think he does not need it, the ea is from 2007 )... {file}
Can please advise on the setting you used. i am using FXOpen demo acc. but not opening trades

rkkgs Jun 26, 2014 2:30pm | Post# 5069

i am waiting for EA

give me good option this system

thank you

advance

Dear fxdaytrader.. i want ea i am upload indicator and image BUY-SELL: every GREEN COLOR arrows: BUY (order closed Turquoise COLOR arrow) every Turquoise COLOR arrows : sell (order closed GREEN COLOR arrow) {image} {image} {file}

fxdaytrader_ Jun 26, 2014 5:48pm | Post# 5070

{quote} Can please advise on the setting you used. i am using FXOpen demo acc. but not opening trades
default settings, I just have put this on a demo-account to see what will happen. It opened 2 trades. I saw that it seems to be working, so I closed the trades and removed the ea ...

fxdaytrader_ Jun 26, 2014 5:54pm | Post# 5071

i am waiting for EA give me good option this system thank you advance {quote}
nice, but, hey, is it my problem?
I am not employed here, the time I spend here is my personal sparetime. I have got some sparetime, trading and other things can be rather boring, so it is nice to have something to do and help other people (amongst others), knowing that I am not the best coder around here, but I think I can help some people (and while doing so I can learn for myself, facing new coding-problems, etc.). for free. I am not getting paid for this. I am not the coder-boy of this forum, right?

And, frankly, if you are waiting for the EA or not, it is not my problem and I do not give a FU*K. If I hate something it is demanding, contracts without consideration etc. pp.

pls. ask at mql5.com/en/job if you do not find what your are looking for in this forum.

And, yes, my english is fuc*ing bad. But good enough to get understood. Many years in asia (cambodia) and in other countries also, ...

fxdaytrader_ Jun 27, 2014 4:07am | Post# 5072

@rkkgs:
Perhaps I was a bit upset ...
pls. have a look to the following:
pls. use the forumsearch, there are lots of that eas out there ... edit: attached the osma-ea (bit mod.) from some posts above with the options set so that it should work as ma-crossover ea {file}
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...31#post7563231

thodie Jun 27, 2014 4:11am | Post# 5073

@rkkgs: Perhaps I was a bit upset ... pls. have a look to the following: {quote} http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...31#post7563231
good morning,

i have read out the indicator - it draws the arrow one bar before before the buffers gives out the signal,
no signal on current bar...
thatīs why it looks so accurate....

regards thodie

Fxx Trader Jun 27, 2014 4:14am | Post# 5074

3 Attachment(s)
Hi fxddaytrader,

I have a request for a modification to this trading times indicator. This indicator when used on different broker terminals, show various different timings for market session open.
What I am looking for is an option, wherein I am able to key in my local time and my time from GMT and the indicator should give me the open time correctly irrespective of the broker terminal that I use.
If you have already come across any such indicator you may guide me to that link or if possible provide me with the indicator if you happen to have one.
You may pls look into this and see what can be done. ( ofcourse only during your spare time). As trading itself is a business of waiting for the right setup , so also is waiting for your assistance to help me with this indicator.
I also would like to inform you that I havent found any body else to help me with the inchimoku indicator that you had created for me, and that I am waiting for you to find time ( at your convenience ) to make that final modification that is needed to correctly indicate the chickou span with price and above cloud. *( Reference post 4755 and 4766)
The said indicator is added just for your reference.
Thanks for whatever help you have rendered to me at all times.

Warm regards
JF_TradingTimes.ex4
JF_TradingTimes.mq4
Ichimoku PriceAlerts indicator mod.ex4

fxdaytrader_ Jun 27, 2014 4:28am | Post# 5075

i have read out the indicator - it draws the arrow one bar before before the buffers gives out the signal, no signal on current bar... thatīs why it looks so accurate.... regards thodie
thanks.

fxdaytrader_ Jun 27, 2014 4:35am | Post# 5076

I also would like to inform you that I havent found any body else to help me with the inchimoku indicator that you had created for me, and that I am waiting for you to find time ( at your convenience ) to make that final modification that is needed to correctly indicate the chickou span with price and above cloud. *( Reference post 4755 and 4766) The said indicator is added just for your reference. Thanks for whatever help you have rendered to me at all times. Warm regards {file} {file} {file}
I will try to not forget and have a look, but I am not sure when, perhaps within the next hours/days.

Fxx Trader Jun 27, 2014 4:44am | Post# 5077

{quote} I will try to not forget and have a look, but I am not sure when, perhaps within the next hours/days.
Thanks. I am happy that you have mentioned that you will try not to forget. Waiting is OK......esp for me as I have no knowledge of coding , and its patience that I need to take help and guidance from expert coders like you, Gumrai, and all others who have helped me time and again, without expecting any thing and doing a favor to traders.

Thanks and Regards

Roszey Jun 27, 2014 4:49am | Post# 5078

1 Attachment(s)
Hi FxDayTrader,

I have another EA from the same author but this time it is the reverse position opener. The codes have suffix problem again.

So can you kindly at your spare time modify it. Please.

The previous one you modified is now opening trades and making real profit

thank you once more
!xMeter_MultiPairs_Trader_Reverse.mq4

21vs7 Jun 27, 2014 4:55am | Post# 5079

"is making a real profit"
so unreal profit is whot

well, had to say that this is pretty much funny

We have a guy doing everything apologizing to one ungreatfull fook

were there any vacancy on FF for programers yet?

Im just saying that knowledge here is not distributed correctly

jeffmichaels Jun 27, 2014 5:14am | Post# 5080

Goodafternoon fxdaytrader,

I'm looking for an indicator that will draw a dot at the highest ask above a candle during that candle for trading pairs with higher spreads.

Would it be possible to make such an indicator, I would be much obliged!

Regards

© Forex Factory