Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

fxdaytrader_ Jun 23, 2014 12:31pm | Post# 5021

I do not know how to get the supdem-values. If it is not possible to call it via iCustom (the donchian should work with this, pls. use forumsearch or google eg donchian channel + icustom + mql4) you have to loop through the objects on the chart, I have done that with the ss support/resistance-indicator in the xTDI-EA thread ...

princefred Jun 23, 2014 12:50pm | Post# 5022

I appreciate.

princefred Jun 23, 2014 4:49pm | Post# 5023

2 Attachment(s)
Please I have just done the Donchian part can you help me inculcate the ss support/resistance you have above as partial takeprofit 1 and 2 levels. Thanks
DC.mq4
Donchian%20Bands.ex4

fxdaytrader_ Jun 23, 2014 5:03pm | Post# 5024

I think this indicator is similar as the indicator ss support/resistance, so you could use that one.
I have no time and fun (i.a. because it seems to be grid/martingale stuff which I do not like very much) to do it, so if you really need it you could try to figure it out by yourself or ask for example at mql5.com/en/job

princefred Jun 23, 2014 5:13pm | Post# 5025

No, the griding will be disabled I just used the "kernel" of that EA . Am not a fan of grid either. I Really wish I can figure out that Supdem part it seems to be beyond me so far. If only you or anyone here can provide me with the code for that....

Roszey Jun 24, 2014 2:45am | Post# 5026

1 Attachment(s)
Hi
I created a simple moving average crossing expert advisor. But i have a little problem after the 2MA crosses each other and it open a position and target is reached, it continue to open more trades. For instance, after a buy position opened and filled i expect to wait for the next MA crossing watch other before opening another trade that is short. rather it opens another buy position.

Please help me fix this issue. Thanks in advance
MA_EA.mq4

fxdaytrader_ Jun 24, 2014 3:37am | Post# 5027

you could check if there are already positions open (pls. use forumsearch or google)

jomonarikkat Jun 24, 2014 3:41am | Post# 5028

need simple trade manager ea it must set tp and sl automatically the order which i opened manually .

please help

fxdaytrader_ Jun 24, 2014 3:42am | Post# 5029

pls. use the forumsearch, there are many of them available (.e.g mptm, mptm global)

Manoj1967 Jun 24, 2014 4:12am | Post# 5030

Hi,
I would like the following indicator:
I would like the indicator to draw horizontal lines corresponding to the highs of the last 300 candles
e.g if I am on weekly chart of eurusd the indicator would draw each high of the previous 300 weekly candles as a horizontal line.
I would like to be able to use the indicator on the daily or the weekly or the monthly time frame - what would be even better is if I could
see the previous weekly highs even if I tunneled down to the 1H time frame.
Finally, I would like to adjust the indicator so it shows me horizontal lines corresponding to the weekly LOWS of the previous 300 candles instead.
I would like to be able to adjust the indicator so that the number of previous candles involved can be altered e.g sometimes I want the previous 400 candles
and sometimes the previous 200 candles etc.
Many thanks.

Fxx Trader Jun 24, 2014 4:34am | Post# 5031

2 Attachment(s)
need simple trade manager ea it must set tp and sl automatically the order which i opened manually . please help
You can try this pls.
AUTO TP 30 SL 20 .ex4
AUTO TP 30 SL 20 .mq4

919gilead Jun 24, 2014 7:14am | Post# 5032

3 Attachment(s)
Hi Fxdaytrader,

I have an idea that I think will greatly benefit the community if it is something that will interest you in working with me. I want to convert a linear currency strength meter to a MTF histogram that will show the strength or weakness of the 8 major currencies from M1 to probably D1 with an optional alert. The advantage is that it gives a quick bird's eye view of momentum and ultimately the best currencies to match. It also shows the (daily) trend and when the currencies are in retracement, traders can position themselves for trend continuation. Attached is the sample LCSM with an insert of the histogram with possible chart results of the last few hours of trading. It is not a standalone system but a tool to ease and aid decision making for traders.

I am on the PST in NA and about 8 hours behind you, and will be going for a snooze but will be back later. If it is a project you think you can undertake, I will load the indicator here or just reference a link to where I posted it last year on the forum.

Thanks in advance
Click to Enlarge

Name: MTF Currency Strength Histogram.gif
Size: 70 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: MTF CSH Testing - Charts.gif
Size: 180 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: NCH Trade1a - 6242014.gif
Size: 60 KB

919gilead Jun 24, 2014 7:53am | Post# 5033

1 Attachment(s)
And here is the indicator - I tried messing around with the original copy which can be found here​.
Gilead Linear CSM 2.0.mq4

fxdaytrader_ Jun 24, 2014 8:28am | Post# 5034

hm, that sounds interesting, but I have no fun to mess around with this. maybe somebody else likes to do the modifications ...

DoctorGremli Jun 24, 2014 9:03am | Post# 5035

I am searching for an indicator as well.
It should measure the maximum distance between a configurable Moving Average and Price for the last X (also configurable) bars.
If anybody could help me that would be really great.

jomonarikkat Jun 24, 2014 12:42pm | Post# 5036

{quote} You can try this pls. {file} {file}
thanks bro

fskliris Jun 24, 2014 2:23pm | Post# 5037

Hallo , got a new idea for an ea and if somebody could fix it it would be great.

Buy if
OSMA crose and close over 0
and
MA (3) exponential median price cross and close over MA (14)simple close

Don't open new position the same way unless oposite order comes

Sell
vice versa

Stoploss and take profit predifined or close position if oposite order comes.
If posoble to use break even and trailing stop .
Thanks ( works great in 15 chart
ΟΣΜΑ 12 26 9

919gilead Jun 24, 2014 2:33pm | Post# 5038

hm, that sounds interesting, but I have no fun to mess around with this. maybe somebody else likes to do the modifications ...
Thanks Mate. Will keep looking around until I get someone that can do it.

fxdaytrader_ Jun 24, 2014 4:27pm | Post# 5039

1 Attachment(s)
Hallo , got a new idea for an ea and if somebody could fix it it would be great. Buy if OSMA crose and close over 0 and MA (3) exponential median price cross and close over MA (14)simple close Don't open new position the same way unless oposite order comes Sell vice versa Stoploss and take profit predifined or close position if oposite order comes. If posoble to use break even and trailing stop . Thanks ( works great in 15 chart ΟΣΜΑ 12 26 9
not tested
if UseOsMaCross = TRUE an osma cross of the 0-level is required to generate a signal
if Use2MaFilter = TRUE it will check if (long) fast ma > slow ma (short vice versa),
if Use2MaCross = TRUE a ma-cross is required also
OsMa EA.ex4

fskliris Jun 25, 2014 1:53am | Post# 5040

Thanks a lot for the EA i will test it and tell you if its good the results

© Forex Factory