Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/166758-i-will-code-your-eas-and-indicators-for)

almo Jan 21, 2021 10:59am | Post# 43401

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks for your response and kindness almo. I appreciate you. Could you please add 1 more MA so that the EA will behave as follow: If MA3 is above MA4, EA will only BUY when MA1 crossover above MA2. Close buy order when MA1 crossover below MA2 but don't sell because MA3 is still above MA4. If MA3 is below MA4, EA will only SELL when MA1 crossover below MA2. Close sell order when MA1 crossover above MA2 but don't buy because MA3 is still below MA4. Thanks so much.

HI CeedMedia,
Here you go...

-Best,
Almo
Ceed - EA-4MACrossover_v1-0.mq4

TonyJohnCali Jan 21, 2021 11:53am | Post# 43402

6 Attachment(s)
Can anyone please ADD a SHIFT to these 3 indicators?

I'd appreciate any help
(S) OB Volume.ex4
(S) OB Volume.mq4
(S) VQ Power.ex4
(S) VQ Power.mq4
(S) VQ Trend.ex4
(S) VQ Trend.mq4

J01000100 Jan 21, 2021 1:57pm | Post# 43403

{quote} Hi young fellow Your strategy is way long from my own Fractal Robot. I would have to code it from the beginning and I had hoped a short cut. Now as a coder that is really not that bad, because you take a lot of code from previous robots that works. But I am too busy to go into this job. Very sorry! But your strategy is promissing I think and I do recommend some other coder to step into it.And I recommend that you learn to programme from the links I sent you. When you make your robots yourself, then you are able to further develop them and...
Thank you for looking into it for me.

haruteri Jan 21, 2021 9:59pm | Post# 43404

3 Attachment(s)
Dear coding experts,

Could you please make the indicator attached MTF ?

Thanks in advance!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: 20210122104906.png
Size: 50 KB
SMI.ex4
SMI.mq4

ruozhuo Jan 21, 2021 10:28pm | Post# 43405

4 Attachment(s)
These 4 indicators are the color-changing Gubi moving average. If possible, please organize
them into one indicator, and make a main chart button for the color-changing Gubi moving
average. Thank you!
Discoloration Guby midline 1.mq4
Discoloration Guby midline 2.mq4
Discoloration Guby Short-term 1.mq4
Discoloration Guby Short-term 2.mq4

3ka Jan 21, 2021 10:29pm | Post# 43406

2 Attachment(s)
Dear coding experts, Could you please make the indicator attached MTF ? Thanks in advance!! {image} {file} {file}
Have this
Click to Enlarge

Name: #JP225_H21H1.png
Size: 47 KB
Blau - smi averages 2.2.ex4

kubervivek Jan 21, 2021 11:21pm | Post# 43407

1 Attachment(s)
Hi coders

This indicator SlingshotsPipsRange_v1.02 does not show buffer values [ I think the author is Ganztrade ]
Can somebody pl. add buffer values of the various levels, so that I can create an expert advisor

Thanks
Vivek
SlingshotsPipsRange_v1.02.mq4

Homeside Jan 22, 2021 12:13am | Post# 43408

Trailing Step Manager

Hi there,

I've searched high and low, but can't find a trail step manager than can do the following:

Open order, set stop-loss to 15 pips (or X pips, as you prefer)
At 30 pips (or X pips) stop loss moves to b/e
At 45 pips moves trail step to 30 (or X pips)
At 55 pips moves trail step to 45 (or X pips)
At 65 pips moves trail step to 55, etc, etc. Every 10 pips the step trails by 10 pips until stopped out.

Note: I have found the above-trailing step parameters to be very robust over the years.

Regards,

Tony

Jinggoro Jan 22, 2021 2:28am | Post# 43409

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Master Coders,

Can anyone add alerts (pop up alert and sound alert) when the candlestick enter the blue and red zone (YELLOW BOXES)...
!!!-MT4 X-TMA CHANNEL-01 button.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: 5.png
Size: 26 KB

classy Jan 22, 2021 6:09am | Post# 43410

{quote} - may as well post - prev day ohlc + mid hl + mid oc - others may find of use and may be of use later {image} {file}
hi mate do you cosider same for week/momth /hours please show individually so we can monitor that level smart money movement

vodkajuice Jan 22, 2021 6:32am | Post# 43411

1 Attachment(s)
Hello. I need help. Just asking if any of you guys can add push notification and alert for this indicator.
star.ex4

classy Jan 22, 2021 6:38am | Post# 43412

my humble request to all master coder , i am looking for equal high-low mt4 indicator for any time frame . If current price touch or failed than ok and show only horizontal line but breakout and closed above last high than show arrow(above or below candle) i trade based on orderblock and by this indicator we can spot liquidity zone. One image is better than 100 words.thanks in advance {image}
i requested so many times but stil no luck ? Please any master coder please cosider to create one equal high-low indicator please.thanks in advance.

timefx Jan 22, 2021 6:52am | Post# 43413

Hello. I need help. Just asking if any of you guys can add push notification and alert for this indicator. {file}
You cannot update EX4 files, you need to post the MQL file.

TimeFX

classy Jan 22, 2021 7:05am | Post# 43414

{quote} You have to delete this lines from indicator. ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_RECTANGLE); ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE); ObjectsDeleteAll(0,OBJ_TEXT); this will delete all RECTANGLE whenever you change time frame.
I FOUNT A LOTS OF INDICATOR DELETE DRAWING TOOLS .mY HUMBLE REQUEST ALL MASTER PLEASE THINK ABOUT ONE GOOD /PARMANENT SOLUTION LIKE INDICATOR /SRIPT OR EA WHICH CAN SOLVE SAME PROBLEM FOR ANY INDICATOR WHICH DELETE DRAWING. MAY BE IT IS ANOTHER STUPID IDEA BECAUSE I HAVE NO KNOLEDEGE ABOUT CODING. ACCORDING TO MASTER CJA SOME TIME SOME STUPID IDEA CREATE GREAT THINGS AND I BELIVE TOO .

classy Jan 22, 2021 7:29am | Post# 43415

{quote} options: Close open high low{image} {file}
is it possible to show any time frame along with any number candle?thanks in advance

trade2winz Jan 22, 2021 7:33am | Post# 43416

Good day everyone, Iím in need of a refresh indicator. Iíve tried several but for some reason they donít seem to work for me.

mntiwana Jan 22, 2021 8:43am | Post# 43417

Hello. I need help. Just asking if any of you guys can add push notification and alert for this indicator. {file}
Forget about it
it is renamed fractal indicator and repaint frequently
was renamed and hide parameters on purpose to mislead newbies and sell it,that is free everywhere

Jinggoro Jan 22, 2021 8:52am | Post# 43418

Hi, could anyone add alert to the red and white arrow... the arrows appeared when the current price is above or below previous closed price and stayed when the closed price is the same... I would have the alert when the arrow stayed... {file} {image}
Hi,

I humbly request if any master coder could add message alert and sound alert to the white and red arrows...

T4Trade Jan 22, 2021 9:37am | Post# 43419

please someone make a script of close all buy profitable trades or sell profitable trades.if u can add the profit margin also like 10 dollars or 20 dollars etc.thanks

Shabs19 Jan 22, 2021 10:22am | Post# 43420

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} i requested so many times but stil no luck ? Please any master coder please cosider to create one equal high-low indicator please.thanks in advance.
Try these from FF :

PZ_DoubleTopBottom.ex4FXPT_DBLtopbottom.mq4

© Forex Factory