Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/166758-i-will-code-your-eas-and-indicators-for)

Peretola Oct 18, 2020 2:38pm | Post# 40441

2 Attachment(s)
Hello dear coders,

I was wondering whether it is possible to create a script or indicator which allows the user by clicking a button to show the 7 charts, all at once, belonging to specific currency. Let me explain further; let's imagine that we have 8 buttons on an empty chart, each one representing a different currency.

Something like this:

Name:  Grupo de 8.png
Views: 1062
Size:  5 KB
When you click on one of those buttons, the script or the indicator should be able to open the 7 charts belonging to that currency, being able to choose the desired Template and Time Frame. Let's imagine that we click on the GBP button, the next action would be to show us something similar to this:

Click to Enlarge

Name: Siete pares abiertos.png
Size: 35 KB
Thank you guys!

BlueRain Oct 18, 2020 2:51pm | Post# 40442

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} BlueRain, so nice of you taking a time and building a new indicator as per my request and so quick I am very gratefully to you, I have a question can it is possible to limit the input for back bars in the both indicators please I like the option to make time print format full or simple in the indicator "Draw Candle Times.mq4" Kind Regards Moti
Added barlimit - default is 500
Draw Candle Numbers.mq4
Draw Candle Times.mq4

mntiwana Oct 18, 2020 2:56pm | Post# 40443

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Can anyone turn this ex4 to ex5
"AdvancedFractals"
"AdvancedFractals mod"

Attachment 3768512
AdvancedFractals.ex5
AdvancedFractals mod.ex5

Motiram Oct 18, 2020 3:29pm | Post# 40444

{quote} Added barlimit - default is 500 {file} {file}
Wow BlueRain, it is amazing!

I heartily appreciate your quick support and BlueRain; I like your work, every thing is working like magic.

Good luck to you.

Kind Regards
Moti

Idonotgiveup Oct 18, 2020 3:51pm | Post# 40445

1 Attachment(s)
Can anyone put an alarm on this indicator when the arrows appear - For MT5? Thank you
Reverse No Repair.mq5

T4Trade Oct 18, 2020 4:49pm | Post# 40446

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Bluerain,
please add push notification on this indicator you just coded for motiram,thanks a lot!
Draw Candle High Low Lines.mq4

BlueRain Oct 18, 2020 5:05pm | Post# 40447

Dear Bluerain, please add push notification on this indicator you just coded for motiram,thanks a lot! {file}
Push notification of what? it is just high/low of candle.. and it only update once at candle change time.

T4Trade Oct 18, 2020 6:13pm | Post# 40448

{quote} Push notification of what? it is just high/low of candle.. and it only update once at candle change time.
i m not interstedin time,when the PA crosses the line,push notification can appear on phone,thnks

romeo000 Oct 18, 2020 9:17pm | Post# 40449

Coders & Programmers ,Attention Please! I need a program or an EA with following requirements, i hope you guys can help me and many others also as this program will also be of their help of that i am sure. It will mainly serve as a scanner for all 28 pairs and in my opinion it should be a program to work properly! Okay so first of all i need it to read data from 3 different indicators of MT4 let me post the screenshots and details of those indicators! First indicator tells me about trend reversals and pullbacks (it repaints) {image} Indicator...
Please reply to this post of mine

BlueRain Oct 18, 2020 11:02pm | Post# 40450

{quote} i m not interstedin time,when the PA crosses the line,push notification can appear on phone,thnks
I don't think it is a good idea to add more feature to this simple utility.
Util should be as simple as it can be - typically one goal - just draw H/L.

genuine007 Oct 19, 2020 12:15am | Post# 40451

2 Attachment(s)
is it possible to edit this indicator?
I want to have everything like this (as shown in the image below) in 1 indicator (if possible) otherwise 2 different indicators for Week & Month. I will not mind.
Please reply...

EDIT : I really don't have any idea how we will gonna use this in our trading, but if we made this indicator. this will definitely help in some wayy
Click to Enlarge

Name: Indicator Properties.jpg
Size: 126 KB
3 Days Rolling Pivots.mq4

justgopal65 Oct 19, 2020 1:35am | Post# 40452

{quote} Try this one. {file} {image}

Hello Mr Tools

Is there a possibility to make a histogram of i_sadukey v3 mod alerts, which was created by your goodself.

Thank you
GK

Aleksei711 Oct 19, 2020 2:54am | Post# 40453

{quote} Hi guys, I've been using this handy Candle Color indicator for MT5. What it does is recolor candles at specified times. I typically trade the first and last candle of the pre-open, session open, and post-session-open hours, so I use this indicator to highlight those candles for easier identification. Does anybody have this for MT4? I've attached a screenshot of how it looks, the Gold candlesticks are where the indicator has been applied {image}
I figured I would not get a response on this cause it appears lazy to ask for freebies. So I took a stab at developing this indicator for MT4. The indicator is supposed to color the first and last candle of each session hour (London/NY - pre-session open hour, session open, and post-session open hour). Currently I'm testing the code for the London session, it compiles but does not paint the chart.

Can an expert please review my code and suggest changes?
PS: I'm a novice, I do not have any development experience, but a few internet resources last night got me where I am now.

Inserted Code
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|                                       Candlestick_confirmation.mq4 |
//|                                                         Aleksei711 |
//|                                    www.forexfactory.com/Aleksei711 |
#property copyright "Aleksei711"
#property link      "www.forexfactory.com/Aleksei"
//----
#property indicator_chart_window
#property indicator_buffers 4
#property indicator_color1 LimeGreen
#property indicator_color2 OrangeRed
#property indicator_color3 LimeGreen
#property indicator_color4 OrangeRed
extern bool NY=true;
extern bool London=true;
extern int NYOpenDataTime=14;      
extern int LondonOpenDataTime=9;
//---- buffers
double ExtMapBuffer1[];
double ExtMapBuffer2[];
double ExtMapBuffer3[];
double ExtMapBuffer4[];
//----
int ExtCountedBars=0;
extern int BarsToCount=1000;
//| Custom indicator initialization function                         |
int init()
  {
//---- indicators
   SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,0,1,LimeGreen);
   SetIndexBuffer(0,ExtMapBuffer1);
   SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,0,1,OrangeRed);
   SetIndexBuffer(1,ExtMapBuffer2);
   SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,0,2,LimeGreen);
   SetIndexBuffer(2,ExtMapBuffer3);
   SetIndexStyle(3,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,0,2,OrangeRed);
   SetIndexBuffer(3,ExtMapBuffer4);
//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custor indicator deinitialization function                       |
int deinit()
  {

//----
   return(0);
  }
//| Custom indicator iteration function                              |
int start()
  {

int bars_count=BarsToCount,i,h,m;
 bool drawvl;

if(Bars<=10) return(0);
   ExtCountedBars=IndicatorCounted();
//---- check for possible errors
   if (ExtCountedBars<0) return(-1);
//---- last counted bar will be recounted
   if (ExtCountedBars>0) ExtCountedBars--;
   int pos=Bars-ExtCountedBars-1;
//----  
   while(pos>=0)
     {
         drawvl=false;
         h=TimeHour(Time[i]);
         m=TimeMinute(Time[i]);

if (London==true)
            {
               if ((h==LondonOpenDataTime) && (m==0))
               {
                  drawvl=true;  ExtMapBuffer1[pos]=High[pos];
                  ExtMapBuffer2[pos]=Low[pos];
                  if (Open[pos]>=Close[pos])
                  { ExtMapBuffer3[pos]=Open[pos]; ExtMapBuffer4[pos]=Close[pos]; }
                  else // if (Open[pos]<=Close[pos])
                  { ExtMapBuffer3[pos]=Close[pos]; ExtMapBuffer4[pos]=Open[pos]; };
               }

else
              {
               ExtMapBuffer1[pos]=EMPTY_VALUE;
               ExtMapBuffer2[pos]=EMPTY_VALUE;
               ExtMapBuffer3[pos]=EMPTY_VALUE;
               ExtMapBuffer4[pos]=EMPTY_VALUE;
              }
            }    
      pos--;
     }
//----
   return(0);
  }

cgninvesting Oct 19, 2020 3:43am | Post# 40454

{quote} If that's the case then here you go. {file}Now whichever time frame you select for the 200 ema will also be automatically selected for the high TF candle. Please review the attached file and compare the changes made to the previous one. You can only learn by doing. {quote} The functions for MACD and CCI return true if the filters are turned off. They also return true when the buy or sell filter conditions are met. So the criteria is that as long as the MACD/CCI have returned true and the MACD/CCI signal IS NOT (note the "!=" which is not...
Thank you so much Pett,

I'll compare the code and learn from it!

Best,
CGN

chartistpro Oct 19, 2020 4:00am | Post# 40455

1 Attachment(s)
Dear coder ..Could you alter this indicator ..the candle count from day start..first candle is1.2..3...4 ( based on selected time frame)

thank you
Draw Candle Numbers.mq4

genuine007 Oct 19, 2020 4:34am | Post# 40456

is it possible to edit this indicator? I want to have everything like this (as shown in the image below) in 1 indicator (if possible) otherwise 2 different indicators for Week & Month. I will not mind. Please reply... EDIT : I really don't have any idea how we will gonna use this in our trading, but if we made this indicator. this will definitely help in some wayy {image} {file}
its sad that nobody helping me with this indicator ,
there are many coders and experts here who have lots of knowledge but none of them is coming ahead
for telling how this indicator is workinggg.. how this indicator is used in our trading
nor they care about telling or giving clarification that this indicator can be edited or not..
atleast they can give some reply or say anything.. but no

Aleksei711 Oct 19, 2020 5:05am | Post# 40457

{quote} I figured I would not get a response on this cause it appears lazy to ask for freebies. So I took a stab at developing this indicator for MT4. The indicator is supposed to color the first and last candle of each session hour (London/NY - pre-session open hour, session open, and post-session open hour). Currently I'm testing the code for the London session, it compiles but does not paint the chart. Can an expert please review my code and suggest changes? PS: I'm a novice, I do not have any development experience, but a few internet resources...
I figured it out, thanks!

Aleksei711 Oct 19, 2020 5:07am | Post# 40458

Coders & Programmers ,Attention Please! I need a program or an EA with following requirements, i hope you guys can help me and many others also as this program will also be of their help of that i am sure. It will mainly serve as a scanner for all 28 pairs and in my opinion it should be a program to work properly! Okay so first of all i need it to read data from 3 different indicators of MT4 let me post the screenshots and details of those indicators! First indicator tells me about trend reversals and pullbacks (it repaints) {image} Indicator...
Must the indicators align on the same bar, or within the last 5, 10, 15 bars etc?

Leviticus83 Oct 19, 2020 5:10am | Post# 40459

Dear Coders, Paradox was kind enough to code this basket chart indicator which I use to trade baskets and indexes. It has a built-in HAS indicator for the basket chart. Can someone please be kind enough to add an alert when the HAS changes colour (when HAS changes value from positive to negative and vice versa)? Please, if possible an option for an alert on current candle vs. closed candle. Much appreciated and many thanks Lee {file}
Dear Coders,

I am referencing LifeHunt3r's post with an attachment of BasketChart and am addressing this request to those who are advanced in coding and can look into the problem.

No, I'm not asking for alerts as Lee asked, although it was quite easy to make it for own needs (except I did not yet managed how to make them pop up not twice per second, but more rare, say every new candle etc.) Nevermind, it's not the main issue with BasketChart that I am experiencing.

What am I requesting? As far as I understand the code of this indi as an amateur, there seem to be wrong calculation of the ATR value, namely a bug, which is in line 437-441:

Inserted Code
   double sum;
   for (int i = 0; i < ATRPeriod; i++)                                
   {        
      sum = sum + HighBuffer[i] - LowBuffer[i];
   }

Then the value sum is used in BasketChart's label in line 461-462 to give the user so called ATR value on label with text:

Inserted Code
DoubleToStr(sum/ATRPeriod/10,1)

The issue with the above provided lines of code is that it is not the exact way to calculate the ATR of the basket pairs, at best it calculates the range of every candle for the selected period and nothing more. It is in no way an ATR value.

Unfortunately the OHLC prices in the BasketChart are derived not from the every pair separately, but from the total of OHLC prices of every pair that constitute the BasketChart with respect to its weight (-1 or 1):

Inserted Code
      open = open + (iOpen(symbol,Period(),offset)/tickSize - 100000) * WeightVals[index];
      high = high + (iHigh(symbol,Period(),offset)/tickSize - 100000) * WeightVals[index];
      low = low + (iLow(symbol,Period(),offset)/tickSize - 100000) * WeightVals[index];
      close = close + (iClose(symbol,Period(),offset)/tickSize - 100000) * WeightVals[index];

So my conclusion as far as I understand is that we cannot use the iATR function to calculate the overall ATR of Basket pairs. Or can we?

Is there a way to adapt/add to code the mt4 built-in iATR function as it is done with calculating the OHLC buffers using the iOpen, iHigh, iLow, iClose?

Or

Can it be done using the source formula of calculating the ATR value such as:
Inserted Code
ATR[i] = ATR[i-1] + ( TR[i] - TR[i-n] ) / n; // n is the ATR period
???

Please give an advice to this problem or even solution. Sadly, this indi is undervalued whereas its AUD to USD indexes are almost exact representation of MATAF currency indexes which makes it powerful tool both for analysis and automated trading of indexes too. Thank you in advance!

BlueRain Oct 19, 2020 5:35am | Post# 40460

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All: I trying to create a very simple Histogram indicator that simply plot the value of Current Volume multiply with Current Typical Price. I have zero knowledge of programming. I guess I did something wrong on the coding but I can't find any good example for correcting the codes. Can someone take a look on the attached mql4 file and shed some light, or, help me out how to code it correctly? {file} Many many thanks in advance! With Respect to All Helpers, Bill P/S: Not in discussion on Volume issue on decentralized forex trading
Here is demo version that should work for you as sample.
Please use as reference and you can fix yours.

You can modify where you calculate MA to get typical_price.
I just used period of 1 to get typical price MA.

Or you can calcurate yourself like Typical price = (high + low + close)/3

basically, you have to have two buffers - one for red and one for green.
now, check vol * typical price for privious bar and current bar.
if current bar is bigger -> store in Buffer 1 ( green )
if current bar is smaller -> store in Buffer 2 ( red )

that is it.
Volume x Typical Price BR demo.mq4

© Forex Factory