Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

solorik Jun 2, 2020 6:08pm | Post# 35901

{quote} As is now, Arrow Color and Size is fixed. there is no option for that one. it will reset to original coded color/size when you reinitiate. I just added options for Buy/Sell arrowcolor & arrowsize and it should work for you. {file} {image}

hello bro
i think you uploaded an old version because parameters of colors doesn't appear in my indicator settings

bartek993 Jun 2, 2020 7:00pm | Post# 35902

Hello.

Iím looking for someone who can make simple EA for my strategy.
Unfortunately Iím not a coder and I donít know how to do this.
Any answer will be much appreciated.
Thanks.

mntiwana Jun 2, 2020 8:08pm | Post# 35903

2 Attachment(s)
hello anyone can upload hma_color_nrp_amp_alerts.mq4 for mq5 ? thanks
hull variation

There are various versions of HMA (hull moving average) here is one of Mladen's ver that supports some extra custom prices along with hull speed adjustment
Attachment 3653329
hull variation.ex5

Thiagot10 Jun 2, 2020 9:07pm | Post# 35904

friends does anyone have the updated Elliott indicator?

BlueRain Jun 2, 2020 11:22pm | Post# 35905

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} hello bro i think you uploaded an old version because parameters of colors doesn't appear in my indicator settings
Oops.

Sorry. Just there are few same copies in the folders.
Synergy_APB Mod with MA filter Alerts 1.0.mq4

japfx Jun 2, 2020 11:48pm | Post# 35906

2 Attachment(s)
Dear coder and master ,

Please i need a indicator that shows a small arrow and the extreme of the widest range candlestick of the last 2 sessions ...

I attached picture depicting usage. Thanks
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 84 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image2.png
Size: 61 KB

calisto77 Jun 3, 2020 12:22am | Post# 35907

I prev used Metastock for a long time and the coding is now old hat compared to MQL4
but you could make an indicator and then refer to that indicator and use it for a scan.

if I make/get an indicator ( mql4) - can I refer to it in MQL4 and use it in a scanner
just the same way
or must the scanner be standalone

I'd appreciate your advice

shinmugen Jun 3, 2020 12:27am | Post# 35908

Hey Guys, i want to learn and improve my MQL4 skills. I think the best way to do this is to practice. Unfortunately sometimes I don`t have any nice idea which i can implement in a Expert Advisor / Indicator. So if any of you is interested, please post in this forum your ideas and i will try to implement it into mql4. Andi
Hi Andi,

Will you help to code an EA that I am dying to experiment and experience, I believe my strategy will work.

Jack

BlueRain Jun 3, 2020 12:40am | Post# 35909

{quote} Hi BlueRain, this one, you posted here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post12974136 can you add alert to the QQE histogram that you posted here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post12973170 I attached both thank you {file} {file}
Sorry, I kind of forgot.
It was just test EA for QQE.

Sure, I can add filter based on Daily Candle - Up/Down.

by the way, can you PM me to discuss more on CS EA?
I have finished a draft EA with 3 rules implemented.
#Top2, bottom 2
#Strength over 7 or Below 2
#Narrow Spread

However, I think we need extra filters/conditions to make it work.

thanks
Daniel

BlueRain Jun 3, 2020 1:12am | Post# 35910

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi BlueRain, this one, you posted here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post12974136 can you add alert to the QQE histogram that you posted here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post12973170 I attached both thank you {file} {file}
Two files attached

- Alert added to QQE Histogram
- Extra Daily Bar up/down condition added to EA ( still not good on my tester )
QQE Adv Histogram.mq4
AutoGenerated_QQEHistogramV1.mq4

Rauna Jun 3, 2020 1:30am | Post# 35911

2 Attachment(s)
Hi,
I need someone to improve this indicator. I wish that when the lines crossed I would see an arrow as well as alert sound and email. TQ.
Peak.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: PEAK.png
Size: 10 KB

Yeehc Jun 3, 2020 3:00am | Post# 35912

3 Attachment(s)
Hello my dear coders, I have a simple idea in mind, I would like to enable my default mt4 indicator being upgraded to show either downtrend or uptrend when the macd crosses below or above 0 level. Basically when macd crosses below 0 level , there'll be a text to show downtrend , vice versa when macd crosses above 0 level , there'll be a text to show uptrend. It'll be nice if i have the option to choose the color of the text i want for showing either uptrend or downtrend [ default color for uptrend is neon green, for downtrend is red ] , here is a simple illustration of what i meant [ Ignore the boxes n arrow just the text only :

Thank you also for the contribution to the trading community & i hope you'll make my little dream come true Tq
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 14.53.42.png
Size: 85 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot 2020-06-03 at 14.55.59.png
Size: 92 KB
MACD.mq4

enemmutlu Jun 3, 2020 3:40am | Post# 35913

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,
I need to add alarms in where the circle happens on this indicator. Can you help me?
I want to make an EA I can code it if I can read the indicator values from the chart.

Thank you.
bb-div_1.mq4

techhdate Jun 3, 2020 4:00am | Post# 35914

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Oops. Sorry. Just there are few same copies in the folders. {file}

Hello Bluerain,
i found this old indicator while looking for support and resistance...seemed good but it doesn't print arrows live and only when i refresh the chart the arrows appear.. i am not good with technical stuff so im not able to figure out..is this something that can be fixed to give real time arrows and alerts? or it only works on past data? thanks for your help in advance, ive attached the indicator bellow
SupportResistance_Arrow.ex4

Watercooler Jun 3, 2020 4:25am | Post# 35915

{quote} Two files attached - Alert added to QQE Histogram - Extra Daily Bar up/down condition added to EA ( still not good on my tester ) {file} {file}
Hi BlueRain,

Thank you. i already PM you

Paul-angel Jun 3, 2020 4:33am | Post# 35916

2 Attachment(s)
I found this indicator online and can be helpful it displays price tick volume horizontal buy separate form sell. The only problem it display per hour or lower time per candle am requesting if any one can change it to display per day on hourly time frame or on a daily time frame

TICKS PROFILE MARKET
Click to Enlarge

Name: TICK PROFILE MARKET.png
Size: 115 KB
Tick's_Profile_Market_2(1).mq4

jeanlouie Jun 3, 2020 5:41am | Post# 35917

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} ...can an indicator ike this be done as in the attached screenshot i suspect it was constructed from Fibonacci i doont know if you can help to create such so as to set entry stop loss and take profit..THnks {image}
This may be what you're after, more level options too. Clicking Make Levels pops up the box n levels if a box doesn't already exist or has been accidentally deleted. Clicking Delete Levels, deletes the box, levels and labels or what's left of them.

Range_Box_Based_TP_SL_Levels
- levels based on the adjustable box
- levels as a constant distance in pips, or as a multiple of box height or half box heights, or as a fibonacci proportion
- labels have pips and prices
- color styling and box can be filled or hollow
- adjust the projection length of the lines and labels
- adjust the panel location
v1.1
- added half box heights for level distances
- fontsize bug fixed
Click to Enlarge

Name: range box based tp sl levels pic1.png
Size: 127 KB
Range_Box_Based_TP_SL_Levels_v1.1.ex4

vicol Jun 3, 2020 6:39am | Post# 35918

1 Attachment(s)
Please, someone should create dashboard from GRAALUn indicator below. Just like the attached image, that is when the line crosses the zero line. An arrow or whatever should print on the dashboard irrespective of the time frame pointing to the direction Thanks in advance {file} {image}

I will Very much need someone to help me superimpose this indicator with two more indicators namely (RSI and Demarker)
such

1. that there is provision for changing their individual settings
  2. such that it looks somewhat like the image below.
  3. that the (30,50, 70) levels in RSI coinsides with the (0.3, 0.5, 0.7)levels of the DEMARKER, while (0) level of GRAALUn correspondes to 0.5 of Demarker and %0 of RSI

In a summary , let the three indecators be independent of each other but appear in the same box like in the image below
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 31 KB

Watercooler Jun 3, 2020 7:36am | Post# 35919

Hi Coders,

I need your help to create/share CANDLE IN HISTOGRAM FORMAT (Separate Window)- MTF or Non MTF

Thank you

lucky1359 Jun 3, 2020 7:38am | Post# 35920

1 Attachment(s)
hi traders and programmers,

can someone help me to move this indicator on chart.

Please add x and y so the Indicator can be moved on the chart.

Thanks & Regards
xADR_0.2 SP.mq4

© Forex Factory