Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

hanover Apr 10, 2020 5:36am | Post# 33701

Hello all, Is there an indicator or can be created that connects the close price of each candle? like a moving average kind of thing? and if it is to be created please to have the option of which time frame candles to take in consideration....so you can apply it on a 5 min chart but in the settings to choose to shoe the ma of the close of 1h candles? Thank you!
Yes, you can connect the close prices by simply using a SMA(1). Use a MTF MA indicator if you want to select the timeframe (e.g. see this post).

ykpuffy07 Apr 10, 2020 6:12am | Post# 33702

Hi here is the indicators for the screenshot, just notify that I used the signal line indicator with different collars and the wale of 70, 45, and 20, the Vostro is set on 21. {image} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file} {file}
How do you use PROFIT_BODYGUARD_TRADERS V3 indicator when it disappears after appearing ? Is it possible to make it stay without disappearing?

ykpuffy07 Apr 10, 2020 6:17am | Post# 33703

2 Attachment(s)
Hi house, Is it possible to make this indicator to not disappear whenever it appears?? please I will really appreciate any help!!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 782 KB
PROFIT_BODYGUARD_TRADERS V3.ex4

Ican2020 Apr 10, 2020 7:34am | Post# 33704

can any body help me which indicator is here for red and blue bar line signal with every time frames {image}
Read this post, before continuing with that stuff
It may do you some good.

jeef82 Apr 10, 2020 10:26am | Post# 33705

please can any one help

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post12863104

thank you very match

shitan Apr 10, 2020 11:36am | Post# 33706

1 Attachment(s)
hi
i modified some indicator for trend direction but it dont work can you help me with that.

i want the indicator to check if the three moving average are in right order and then check if the close of the specified number of the candle are above or below the first moving average.
the first part is working ok but when i check for close of the candles it output are wrong
thanks.
test.mq4

here2there Apr 10, 2020 12:09pm | Post# 33707

1 Attachment(s)
I found the attached indicator here.

Someone left a comment, saying,
"I like this indicator because the user can select to show a moving average as of any type (sma, ema, etc.) I would like to see a second moving average added. In this manner, for example, the indicator would show on the volume bars, both a 10SMA and perhaps a 5EMA. The crossings may be a better indicator of the direction the volume (of ticks I understand) is taking.
I am trying myself to alter the code to accomplish the addition of the second moving average, unsuccessfully so far, as I am new to this.
I request that anyone with good coding skills please undertake to add the provision for a second moving average to this indicator.
Thank you."

I think the commenter has a good idea, and I would like it if someone here would be so kind as to add this feature to the indicator.
volumeMA.mq4

BlueRain Apr 10, 2020 4:58pm | Post# 33708

2 Attachment(s)
please can any one help https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...4#post12863104 thank you very match
Pic Looks like DailyHighLow indicator + "High - Low trend mtf" by mladen on top of it.

Add this to your chart and adjust period a bit longer like 50.
High - low trend mtf 3.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: High-Low-Trend.JPG
Size: 200 KB

mer071898 Apr 10, 2020 5:56pm | Post# 33709

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} This seems similar to Supply/Demand or OrderBlock with some minor changes. What is strategy on this "Imbalance" ? Are you looking for "Zone expand and squeeze" to see where is reversal? Based on how it works, I might have some solution.
Basically, the strategy involved detecting these imbalances which are caused by the banks pushing price sharply in one direction. These imbalances have nothing on the other side of the order windows from the bank. For example, say the banks are looking to sell, if the banks put in a ton of sell orders, which drives the price down, the banks are technically in drawdown on all these sells and now have to build and grab the liquidity from all the retail traders by stop hunting to drive the price back up to mitigate the sell orders. Just look at the gaps in price on any chart and see how it always returns to fill the imbalance. Here's a 60 minute Aud/Nzd chart for example, see how price always returns to fill the imbalance?
Click to Enlarge

Name: audnzd.png
Size: 201 KB

cja Apr 10, 2020 6:07pm | Post# 33710

2 Attachment(s)
I found the attached indicator here. Someone left a comment, saying, "I like this indicator because the user can select to show a moving average as of any type (sma, ema, etc.) I would like to see a second moving average added. In this manner, for example, the indicator would show on the volume bars, both a 10SMA and perhaps a 5EMA. The crossings may be a better indicator of the direction the volume (of ticks I understand) is taking. I am trying myself to alter the code to accomplish the addition of...
A 2004 MT4 indicator must be one of the first. I have just done a basic addition of a second MA.
volumeMA2.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: MA.png
Size: 60 KB

here2there Apr 10, 2020 6:52pm | Post# 33711

{quote} A 2004 MT4 indicator must be one of the first. I have just done a basic addition of a second MA. {file} {image}
Thank you!

Not only will I make good use of this indicator, I will also attempt to notify the commenter that you fulfilled his or her 2008 request for this indicator.

eddie777 Apr 10, 2020 7:01pm | Post# 33712

Hello anyone can add and change colors to the FIB retc. adding .886 which is 88.6 and .128 which is 128 and add different colors for those 2 like blue or green and 50 and 61.8 different line thickness please I'm sure you guys have the mq4 on MT4 .

thank you

BlueRain Apr 10, 2020 8:14pm | Post# 33713

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Basically, the strategy involved detecting these imbalances which are caused by the banks pushing price sharply in one direction. These imbalances have nothing on the other side of the order windows from the bank. For example, say the banks are looking to sell, if the banks put in a ton of sell orders, which drives the price down, the banks are technically in drawdown on all these sells and now have to build and grab the liquidity from all the retail traders by stop hunting to drive the price back up to mitigate the sell orders. Just look...
So, basically MM Orderblock strategy where price returns to OrderBlock area.

Recently, I have been working on similar indicator .. still in progress.

Can you PM me so I can get exact rules/condition to draw the box?

I might be able to modify the conditions and get what you want.

The pic is current version where it is looking for OrderBlock starting with reversal candle patterns like down, up, up or up,down,down like wise.

In this pic, you can see clearly there is MM Orderblock and M/W patterns.

This is built on top of "High Low trend" by mladen to see the M/W pattern and S/R.

Click to Enlarge

Name: Orderblock 4H.JPG
Size: 177 KB

srinivaas2k9 Apr 10, 2020 10:46pm | Post# 33714

hello sir, i need your help, could you pls modify EMA indicator, i need Exponential Moving Average minus indicator i mean regular EMA time frame 5, 10, 20, 50, like this but i need negative calculation indicator for example, -5, -10, -20, -50 like this can you modify sir pls reply sir if possible or not?

ForTheFuture Apr 10, 2020 11:50pm | Post# 33715

1 Attachment(s)
Can someone help me with this? the R1 and S1 lines are taken from the 1Hour chart. (Previous Period Separator Highs and Lows) the R2 and S2 lines are taken from the 4Hour chart. (Previous Period Separator Highs and Lows) I want the lines from 1h 4h Daily and Weekly with the previous period separators Highs and Lows. And i am also wanting the lines to reset in the next trading day. to generate new highs and lows coz it differs every trading day. Hope you can help me with this idea. Thanks to all! {image}

Hello coders.

Need help on this. anyone can help me with this?
That would be so much appreciated.

Thanks
Click to Enlarge

Name: Custom Indi.png
Size: 29 KB

asrirosely Apr 11, 2020 2:38am | Post# 33716

1 Attachment(s)
could someone please make alert for this indicator
Leledc-ExhaustionBar2.mq4

COmar.FX Apr 11, 2020 3:02am | Post# 33717

2 Attachment(s)
Dear coders,
could you please fix my EA? (attached EA + vertex indicator)
The problem is, that the EA doesn't open any orders.
The EA should open an order when vertex indicator is extreme overbought/oversold.
thanks advance
vertex_mod_3.02_EA.mq4
vertex_mod_3.02 alertsvarrowsnmtf__1.mq4

R78SD Apr 11, 2020 5:18am | Post# 33718

I am in need of an EA that will automatically shift stop loss at market open/close. We know that spreads widen and there are fake moves in this period so it would be nice to have an ea that will shift sl automatically and will change it back after sometime. Is this something that can be done?
Can someone help me with this please ?

rosalieone Apr 11, 2020 5:35am | Post# 33719

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Basically, the strategy involved detecting these imbalances which are caused by the banks pushing price sharply in one direction. These imbalances have nothing on the other side of the order windows from the bank. For example, say the banks are looking to sell, if the banks put in a ton of sell orders, which drives the price down, the banks are technically in drawdown on all these sells and now have to build and grab the liquidity from all the retail traders by stop hunting to drive the price back up to mitigate the sell orders. Just look...
You may look at the superinteresting indicator Robots4me made sometime ago here (btw all the thread is worth a read !!!):
https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...2#post12273002
MMLiquidityGaps.ex4

Edit1: and Swingman

bsca Apr 11, 2020 5:41am | Post# 33720

HI

I need your help i need to calculate the angle from Tenkan Sen and kijun_Sen , can yoi have one example (or create) ?

Tkx 1000000

© Forex Factory