Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

Jackbahrain Apr 6, 2020 8:21am | Post# 33581

2 Attachment(s)
Dear Great Coders,
I am seeking your valuable help to design Grid Trade Multiplier Tool.

Grid Trade Multiplier Tool (GTMT) is not an EA but a tool which automatically place the orders based on certain Risk and Reward Control commands.
The strategy is whenever the price action touches the grid point upper or lower grid level a new order creates while close and cash-out the existing positive orders.
Basically it works in three directions and can be successfully used for any direction with proper Risk Management Control.Click to Enlarge

Name: qqq.jpg
Size: 70 KB

In the above diagrame, If you keep each grid level gap size of 50pips and each time the price action touches the grid levels (upper or lower) creates new order and cash out the positive orders. Total Pips in one wave is 400 pips but we have cashed out 1150 pips with this tool. It goes same way with Buyer Direction as well. However in sideway market, we need to keep the grid size and length of trades based on the current waves of range market and use appropriate risk controls to avoid possible loss. In this strategy there is possibility of higher drawdown is anticipated due to markets uncertain direction.

BASIC GRID POSITION TEMPLATE
Now in this template if you look at the Grid gap size is 10 pips or 20 pips, 40 pips we can increase the power of multiplication in trending market however tight control of risk management needed to control the equity management.

Click to Enlarge

Name: qqq1.png
Size: 46 KB

STRATEGY OF GRID

1 . We need to create Grid that can be adjusted and controlled based on our strategy
{C}a) {C}Grid level based on PIPs
{C}b) {C}Grid level can be adjusted with settings as SL/TP
{C}c) {C}Based on the equity
{C}d) {C}Based on Risk Management

2. Order must be activated as and when the price touches the upper or lower level, in the following manner
{C}a. {C}New Order creates buy or Sell, or both
{C}b. {C}Close all Positive orders in buy or sell positions
{C}c. {C}Close all positions at one time and exit the Grid based on the Risk Setting given
3. Target Profit / Stop Loss – RISK CONTROL MANAGEMENT
{C}a) {C}We can set the profit by Value, Percentage or Pips and close all positions in the Grid at once when the target reached
{C}b) {C}We can set the Stop loss Value, Percentage or Pips and close all positions in the Grid at once when the set value reached
{C}c) {C}If the price start trending reaches above the particular level, the grid should close all negative positions based on the setting given
{C}d) {C}We can also set the Grid High and Low levels where price breaches close all the negative positons
{C}e) {C}You can also set the grid by Not to create any Buy/Sell if the price reaches price level

4. POSITION SIZE METHOD
{C}a) {C}A. Position Size – Manual/Based on Equity/Based on Risk Management
{C}b) {C}When you choose Risk Percentage- (3% or 5% of the Equity)
5. GRID SETTING
{C}A) {C}Buy/Sell grid start trading when price reaches a level
{C}a) {C}Buy/Sell initial entry price
{C}b) {C}Buy/Sell lot size / Manual lot
{C}c) {C}Buy/Sell Gap Size ( Grid level )
{C}d) {C}Buy/Sell Stop loss in Pips
6. OPERATION
a. Grid Reentry after closure of all positons – Should be set in options
b. Max open trades at given point of time
c. Max spread to all trades -5.00

kubervivek Apr 6, 2020 9:47am | Post# 33582

{quote} I wish I did, I think that is a good idea to pursue. Until then I just pm with people a lot. {quote} Error 130 = Incorrect Stoploss or Takeprofit. The values you are sending for either the sl or tp are not what mt4 is expecting. A good fix is to normalize the value by points: yourStoploss=floor(yourStoploss/Point)*Point If this does not fix it then you are placing the SL or TP too close to the price.
Thanx Buddy
Its working

walvekarraje Apr 6, 2020 9:57am | Post# 33583

2 Attachment(s)
hello need helping input price to the MA line to this indicator from{image} become this {image} thanks a lot {file}
happy to know someone is interested in the same indi as i am.

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...3#post12833163
i had requested for the same indi with alerts and push notifications in this forum few days back.

as i did not get any response .... i found a alternative by using ma in colour which gives me close to something i wanted.
i know this is not what you requested but may be this alternative will work for you.
wishing you profitable trading
MA_In_Color.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: reply.png
Size: 101 KB

sdhashemi Apr 6, 2020 12:16pm | Post# 33584

Hi everyone .
I need an EA for Martingle strategy , or an EA that start a new order in opposir direction when my current position pass by S/L .
Thanks

mrafzal Apr 6, 2020 1:42pm | Post# 33585

Hi, I hope all are well and in good health. Can someone please add an option to enter an offset in pips on this 3TierLondonBreakout Indicator? Its currently displaying on the chart the high and low of a certain time. I just want to see it a few pips higher/lower (inputted by user) of what the indicator is showing. I hope this is clear. Thank You in advance. Kind regards. {file}

If anyone can help I would be grateful, Thank you.

Hakla Apr 6, 2020 3:15pm | Post# 33586

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hello my friend In the previous application, I did not enable the alert notification. Only sending alarms is enabled. If you need an alert notification, please test this version. With respect. HDN {file} {image}
Hello HDN,

This alert works really well. Thank you very much for your effort. Only problem seems to be that it gives alerts before Stochastic Signal is under level 20 or over level 80. Can you please fix this.

Nice addition would also be the currency pair information in alert window.

Br, Hakla

Click to Enlarge

Name: Picture.JPG
Size: 61 KB

MyProfit Apr 6, 2020 3:25pm | Post# 33587

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, a humble request,if somebody can make this indicator MTF with Alerts I'll appreciated.... just I want the alert when the first "new" color Bar appears.....
kino_T3MA ribbon filled.mq4
Thanks
Click to Enlarge

Name: Kino V3.png
Size: 99 KB

Mtinifx Apr 6, 2020 4:26pm | Post# 33588

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Your snowflake type rhetoric is not ingratiating yourself to coders who contribute to this forum - quiet the opposite - as most contributing coders understand and RESPECT where mntiwana is coming from. The spirit of the thread is FREE - OPEN - SHARING. - So 100% pass on diplomacy failure - you spite and sacrifice your objective to vent snowflake type offense - suggest go sit in a corner and contemplate whether coders need you or whether you need a (FREE) coder ? see thread title. - hope I am not being disrespectful - but.. these are the...
Firstly mate, what one arth has the whole thing got to do with you? Are you this guy's keeper?
I presume that "Phylo" and "mntiwana" are one and the same person - happens a lot on these boards.
No let's just get this straight. I made a post asking for help and I got a reply and I sent a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Why did I send a PRIVATE message? Because I wanted my request to kept private! I deserved that much respect. You had the gall to post my profile!!! What are you trying prove? One thing it does prove is that I have been a member of Forex Factory for a lot longer then you! Does your profile look any better? Your profile proves that you are a NOTHING
You have shown from your post that you have no manners and no respect for other members.
You are a moron and the best thing to do with morons is to ignore them!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot - 06_04_2020 , 21_01_59.png
Size: 102 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot - 06_04_2020 , 21_05_09.png
Size: 87 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot - 06_04_2020 , 21_05_52.png
Size: 101 KB

here2there Apr 6, 2020 4:58pm | Post# 33589

{quote} Firstly mate, what one arth has the whole thing got to do with you? Are you this guy's keeper? I presume that "Phylo" and "mntiwana" are one and the same person - happens a lot on these boards. No let's just get this straight. I made a post asking for help and I got a reply and I sent a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Why did I send a PRIVATE message? Because I wanted my request to kept private! I deserved that much respect. You had the gall to post my profile!!! What are you trying prove? One thing it does prove is that I have been a member of Forex Factory...
I get your point about private messages and agree. I would not have been happy about that either.

But I think you should just let this go at this point.

Phylo Apr 6, 2020 6:21pm | Post# 33590

{quote} Firstly mate, what one arth has the whole thing got to do with you? Are you this guy's keeper? I presume that "Phylo" and "mntiwana" are one and the same person - happens a lot on these boards. No let's just get this straight. I made a post asking for help and I got a reply and I sent a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Why did I send a PRIVATE message? Because I wanted my request to kept private! I deserved that much respect. You had the gall to post my profile!!! What are you trying prove? One thing it does prove is that I have been a member of Forex Factory...
.... delusional

Its a fucking indicator for fuck sake - not who's been screwing its wife/husband/partner/rent piece .....

- fantastic images though, I must admit (click to enlarge) - https://www.forexfactory.com/phylo

classy Apr 6, 2020 8:23pm | Post# 33591

My humble request all all master please check attached indicator which code forex factory friend lusi for me .problem is indicator change mt4 fibo tools(original)settings .i have zero coding knowledge and lusi also have no clue so i deceided to post here so any master coder come foreword and fix it.thanks in advance. permission from original coder.(attached) {file} {file} {image} {image}
My huble request please any master coder please fix it.thanks

haruteri Apr 6, 2020 10:32pm | Post# 33592

{quote} And a little explanation by Mladen for you and all others have to know - WPR (Williams Percent Range) is same as Stochastic {image}
Thanks a lot for your info., sir!

B.R.,
Haruteri

Defalchi Apr 6, 2020 11:13pm | Post# 33593

2 Attachment(s)
I want to ask a favour. This is regarding Jason Robinson's SuperTrend indicator. He no longer writes code/programs MT4 and anyone can do what they like with his old indicators, see the link below.
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jnrtrading1

I have tried many SuperTrend indicators and Jason's seems to be the most stable.
The one by PZ is unfortunately too buggy and heavy on RAM once it's applied to 10 charts going on at the same time. When flipping through the different charts the dashboard messes up and it's only after moving onto another time frame that it corrects itself .... but that's only temporary. Here is the link to the free PZ SuperTrend: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/35644

I was wondering if anyone could create a dashboard for Jason's super-trend that is similar to the PZ but one that works well. The dashboard only registers a signal once price has closed above/below super-trend line. Another thing the SuperTrend line cannot be widened as it always reverts back to width number 2 - can you make it for all widths ... up to 5? I'm providing both ex4 and mq4 of Jason's super-trend as attachments. Hope someone can help. Thanks!

Rob
super-trend.ex4
super-trend.mq4

Beerrun Apr 6, 2020 11:52pm | Post# 33594

I want to ask a favour. This is regarding Jason Robinson's SuperTrend indicator. He no longer writes code/programs MT4 and anyone can do what they like with his old indicators, see the link below. https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jnrtrading1 I have tried many SuperTrend indicators and Jason's seems to be the most stable. The one by PZ is unfortunately too buggy and heavy on RAM once it's applied to 10 charts going on at the same time. When flipping through the different charts the dashboard messes up and it's only after moving onto another...
The main for loop’s first iteration is over a bar that does not exist, probably is causing the ram heaviness you describe. Should be:
i=Bars-1

BlueRain Apr 7, 2020 5:08am | Post# 33595

{quote} The main for loop’s first iteration is over a bar that does not exist, probably is causing the ram heaviness you describe. Should be: i=Bars-1
This would fix the issue.

for (i = limit; i >= 0; i--) {

mntiwana Apr 7, 2020 6:42am | Post# 33596

3 Attachment(s)
I want to ask a favour. This is regarding Jason Robinson's SuperTrend indicator. He no longer writes code/programs MT4 and anyone can do what they like with his old indicators, see the link below. https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jnrtrading1 I have tried many SuperTrend indicators and Jason's seems to be the most stable. The one by PZ is unfortunately too buggy and heavy on RAM once it's applied to 10 charts going on at the same time. When flipping through the different charts the dashboard messes up and it's only after moving onto another...
"SuperTrend (alerts + mtf)"
Aside from the dashboard requirement,here is an super trend indi ver that keep lines width stable up to users defined/feeded,the code is more reliable as it is by TSD coder -
though the older ver (formula) - a lot is changed for now
almost on same formula (method SMA - price median)
in example picture applied both with same parameters (default)
interpolated mtf and alerts (on current still forming bar or on close of current bar) included too
Attachment 3599875
Attachment 3599876
SuperTrend (alerts + mtf).ex4

here2there Apr 7, 2020 6:54am | Post# 33597

{quote} "SuperTrend (alerts + mtf)" Aside from the dashboard requirement,here is an super trend indi ver that keep lines width stable up to users defined/feeded,the code is more reliable as it is by TSD coder - almost on same formula (method SMA - price median) in example picture applied both with same parameters (default) {image} {image} {file}
It causes some lag, but it is a useful indicator. The best thing about it is the mtf feature.

buchijohn Apr 7, 2020 7:27am | Post# 33598

3 Attachment(s)
Hi friend
Thank you so much for your Help
I will Appreciate it so much if someone can merge this two trend indicators in to one with Alerts and MTF
HalfTrend 2.mq4
TrendEnvelopes-alerts (mtf).mq4
Name:  Image4.png
Views: 685
Size:  21 KB

fxskipper Apr 7, 2020 7:29am | Post# 33599

1 Attachment(s)
could someone create ea with this indy please.
with option to close on oposite signal.
thx!
ZigZagMe.mq4

mntiwana Apr 7, 2020 7:39am | Post# 33600

4 Attachment(s)
"SuperTrend averages + alerts 2"
Super trend indicator actually and originally is ATR Trend indicator,but there are so many variations (almost hundreds) of it with a little bit differently coded
This one is Mladen's one of SuperTrend averages extended version - on same formula,if you apply averaging method to SMA and price to median,atr per 10,multiplier 3,of course averaging period to zero or one it will be act and display same to older ATR versions
in first upper example picture all 3 instances applied,displaying same results
but you are advised to experiment different methods and other feature to get appropriate and most possible desired display according to your strategy and or to find the best possible results

Features included
it supports 33 averaging methods
20 price options
double smoothed (true/false)
adaptive (VHF) (true/false)
filter - up to user defined (periods)
7 display types
lines (main) and bars (when included) width up to user defined
full package alerts
arrows (when dots included) - style,size and gap changing possibility
interpolated mtf
custom TFs capable