Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

josi Feb 14, 2020 5:28am | Post# 32641

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} So say I'm on the 15-minute chart. I want to be able to add a stochastic oscillator with other time intervals like 15min, 60min, 240min, daily, or weekly. Just like the indicator I posted, but it's missing the 4hr and weekly options from what I could see.
From what you could see, huugh?
Are you really too lazy to even look at an indicator before you form an opinion, as to whether it does what it says?
Any timeframe you choose, man, and any length of signal you choose.
Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYH1.png
Size: 42 KB

Roddo Feb 14, 2020 5:31am | Post# 32642

Hi I am having a problem with an expert using Dialog and SpinEdit mqh files so far I have been able to load the App to the right hand side and top corner but I need it to update the window width when I resize the chart. the only way I have found is to use Appname.Shift to shift left or right as needed. So my question is how to find the difference between current window width and previous window width.

Regards
Rod

DrDave Feb 14, 2020 6:14am | Post# 32643

{quote} From what you could see, huugh? Are you really too lazy to even look at an indicator before you form an opinion, as to whether it does what it says? Any timeframe you choose, man, and any length of signal you choose. {image}
LOL. Just another average day at ForexFactory.

dragonregure Feb 14, 2020 7:19am | Post# 32644

{quote} The code only covers closing orders type 0 and 1 which is buy and sell. The code for closing pending orders is different to that for closing market orders (buy/sell orders). Have a look at the code of the attached script and adapt it as required - {file}
You misunderstood, i want to close buy and sell orders at the same time if the target profit reached, not pending orders, and pending orders doesn't affect orders profit. Sorry my explanation isn't enough in the previous post. But i already found the problem and solution, the problem is the loop order is not correct:
Inserted Code
for(ic=0;ic<OrdersTotal();ic++)

to close orders the loop orders should be like this:
Inserted Code
for(ic=OrdersTotal()-1;ic>=0;ic--)

But thanks for replying!

carbontrader Feb 14, 2020 8:18am | Post# 32645

hello There.it seem like i am late for a party ..Is this treat still active? anyway, i Would like to ask if anyone would be willing to transform mt4 indicators to mt5 version.thanks in advance for any response.

here2there Feb 14, 2020 8:40am | Post# 32646

{quote} Not 100% sure what asking for, but the following can be done without any coding. Drag MT4's Moving Average indicator onto your chart. Set Period = 1, Shift = 0, Method = Simple, Apply to = High, Style = None. Go to the Levels tab, and enter the desired number of pipettes as the Level (e.g. 100 for 10 pips). Set Style = your desired color (this will plot a line 10 pips above the candle highs), or None if you don't want the line to display. Then repeat the process, except set Apply to = Low, and enter the number of pipettes as -100. This will...
I appreciate you taking the time to write all of this out, but it's not quite what I had in mind.

What I had in mind is if I mouse over a candle, it will give me the exact price I need with whatever pip amount I specify added to it. That pip amount will show in the high, low, open, and close of the selected candle. Four prices, in other words.

This is important to me because I have an EA which involves having to input specific prices. Knowing what those prices are at a quick glance is valuable to me. I have a five digit broker, so this complicates things for me.

Godwin Igili Feb 14, 2020 10:01am | Post# 32647

Good day great coders. I want your assistance in respect of the iMA

a. For current H4 candle the code is as follows: iMA("AUDCAD", PERIOD_H4, ma_period, ma_shift, ma_method, applied_price, 0);

b. How and where do I include previous day last H4 candle(the 20:00 hours) Moving Average(MA)?
iMA("AUDCAD", PERIOD_H4, ma_period, ma_shift, ma_method, applied_price, shift);

Thank you all

simnz Feb 14, 2020 10:03am | Post# 32648

1 Attachment(s)
Hello dear coders,

Can anyone please insert a horizontal band for 4 hours. Presently this indicator has M5, M15, M30 and M60 bands.

If feasible please include H4 band into it.

Thank you .
HighLowRainbow2.mq4

spyderman Feb 14, 2020 11:54am | Post# 32649

1 Attachment(s)
Does anyone know of a MTF Candle Direction Histogram similar to whats shown here.
This is a MA indicator I have set to (1) so it's close but just want to display whether candle was up or down.

Much appreciated

Click to Enlarge

Name: AUDCADH4.png
Size: 41 KB

investing101 Feb 14, 2020 1:53pm | Post# 32650

{quote} From what you could see, huugh? Are you really too lazy to even look at an indicator before you form an opinion, as to whether it does what it says? Any timeframe you choose, man, and any length of signal you choose. {image}
I wasn't speaking of your indicator.

mntiwana Feb 14, 2020 3:07pm | Post# 32651

4 Attachment(s)
{quote} I wasn't speaking of your indicator.
"All time frame stochastic 3"
Try this of Mladen's ver,a bit later ver than your posted ones - it often sometimes problems with the old codes or compiled with old editor,because metaquote continuously upgrading its language (mt4/5)
all next (higher) 4 TFs visible including the current H1
i tested this one and its working with me at least -
Attachment 3554350
Attachment 3554351
All time frame stochastic 3.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: all time frame.gif
Size: 77 KB

investing101 Feb 14, 2020 7:26pm | Post# 32652

{quote} "All time frame stochastic 3" Try this of Mladen's ver,a bit later ver than your posted ones - it often sometimes problems with the old codes or compiled with old editor,because metaquote continuously upgrading its language (mt4/5) all next (higher) 4 TFs visible including the current H1 i tested this one and its working with me at least - {image} {image} {file} {image}
thanks

BlueRain Feb 14, 2020 8:07pm | Post# 32653

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Please I need your help BlueRain, I need sound/notification alert on this indicator please please {file}
here it is:
I copied most of those functions from TMA ATR channel Indicator.
AMA_BANDS.mq4

Mayowa97 Feb 14, 2020 8:52pm | Post# 32654

{quote} here it is: I copied most of those functions from TMA ATR channel Indicator. {file}
Oh friend, thanks so much. I am so grateful, though I havent tested it because market is closed now but I an see the alert function already. I'll give you feedback later, Thanks again.

BlueRain Feb 14, 2020 9:07pm | Post# 32655

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Oh friend, thanks so much. I am so grateful, though I havent tested it because market is closed now but I an see the alert function already. I'll give you feedback later, Thanks again.
Actually, first one uploaded was correct one. I thought I made mistake and corrected.
But, turns out, first uploaded one was correct.

Here I am uploading again.
AMA_BANDS.mq4

prozor7 Feb 15, 2020 3:51am | Post# 32656

2 Attachment(s)
hi to all
is anyone interested in taking the challenge of changing this fantastic MarginTrader EA from MaryJane.
challenge is to change it to TrendTrader so that the current functionality remains the same.
benefit of changes: more than one symbol trade
change should be in
- lot size
- number of trades (1 3, 5... 50)
- pip grid - difference between trades in pips (if possible also in ADR percentage)
- minimize or hide EA - if possible - restore previous chart size
- maximize EA - if possible - maximize chart size
person who take the job should publish source here

details on private level

thx
pro7
Name:  mt.png
Views: 1002
Size:  53 KB
MarginTrader.zip

sunny2003nn Feb 15, 2020 4:28am | Post# 32657

can you code this below idea of EA.MT4
1st

time frame= any
any pairs

sell entry when price closed below 48 EMA low and RSI level between 49-30.
buy entry when price closed above 48 EMA high and RSI level between 51-70.
tp fixed 40 pips change able
sl or 20 low of candle closed above /below EMA 48
one trade per time changeable
lote size .01 changeable

2nd

time frame= any
any pairs

sell entry when price closed below 48 EMA low and RSI level crosses above 70.
buy entry when price closed above 48 EMA high and RSI level crosses below 30.
tp fixed 40 pips change able
sl 20 or low of candle closed above /below EMA 48
one trade per time changeable
lote size .01 changeable

Mayowa97 Feb 15, 2020 5:03am | Post# 32658

{quote} Actually, first one uploaded was correct one. I thought I made mistake and corrected. But, turns out, first uploaded one was correct. Here I am uploading again. {file}
I wish I could show my gratitude in other form but for now all I can say is a big thank you for your time and patience and help. I'll get back to you on it thanks friend, I appreciate.

mntiwana Feb 15, 2020 5:16am | Post# 32659

1 Attachment(s)
can you code this below idea of EA.MT4 1st time frame= any any pairs sell entry when price closed below 48 EMA low and RSI level between 49-30. buy entry when price closed above 48 EMA high and RSI level between 51-70. tp fixed 40 pips change able sl or 20 low of candle closed above /below EMA 48 one trade per time changeable lote size .01 changeable 2nd time frame= any any pairs sell entry when price closed below 48 EMA low and RSI level crosses above 70. buy entry when price closed above 48 EMA high and RSI level crosses below 30. tp fixed 40...
Try this
MA RSI EA v2.ex4

Thabz83 Feb 15, 2020 6:44am | Post# 32660

Hie i need an ea for mt5 made for me based on the stochastic oscillator it should include the following Buy and sell Buy only option Sell only option Buy at... level option Sell at .....level option Close buy at ... level Close sell at ... level Stop loss Take profit(if enabled it disables the close at .... level) Adjustable lot size Trend filter option Trade uptrend only Trade downtrend only Trade ranging and uptrend Trade

© Forex Factory