Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

corinthia Jan 20, 2020 8:47pm | Post# 32141

{quote} Possibly third attempt worked - An extremely extended ver by "tux trader" ADR_PLUS lightly heavy on system but working fine a lot of features and possibilities to exercise {image} {image} {image} {image} {image} {image} {image} {image} {file}
Thanks for your response.
I checked out "tux trader" ADR_PLUS indicator. It only shows the previous day and the current day ADR levels on the chart. It does not have the option to show the last 20 days or more levels on the charts. I need to see the last 20 days or more on the chart for testing purposes.

mch4618769 Jan 20, 2020 9:55pm | Post# 32142

1 Attachment(s)
Good Evening Everyone, Was hooping if anybody could modify this Waddah Attar Explosion Push Alert to be triggered with CLOSED CANDLE ONLY, VS the current setting where it sends PUSH notification everytime it goes above explosion line. This would be greatly appreciated!!
Waddah-Attar-Explosion-Alerts-Indicator.zip

sh4842 Jan 21, 2020 3:45am | Post# 32143

Hi

I use 4 indicators to confirm a potential entry and it clutters the charts like crazy. was wondering if it would be asking for too much to combine the rules into one.

zeeftrader Jan 21, 2020 5:49am | Post# 32144

Hi,

There is a very good Scalping System on Youtube:
Inserted Video

Can anyone make an EA out of it. Its a very simple system and ideal for trading the Trending Markets.,
I will appreciate if anyone can make an EA out of it,
Thanks.

PatienceFx Jan 21, 2020 8:00am | Post# 32145

1 Attachment(s)
the code attached is not working in mt4 on ubuntu, please help
FFC.mq4

Frag8383 Jan 21, 2020 10:17am | Post# 32146

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,

Could someone add an alert when the wick0.3 touches the atr bands please

thanks
kind regards
wick0.3.mq4

indihunter Jan 21, 2020 11:22am | Post# 32147

{quote} Hey indihunter, Just finished debugging it, hope it's as you wanted. I also left your external parameters as is. {file}
thank you...ktrimy.....god bless!!! awesome!!

Bachata Jan 21, 2020 12:55pm | Post# 32148

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} thank you...ktrimy.....god bless!!! awesome!!
Hi all coder and traders.
Can you please share an indicator that only show the high and low of the first 30 minutes of the stock market new york open at 9:30 AM EST?
My broker chart time is 16:30 for the 9:30 am EST.
TX
Click to Enlarge

Name: 73.png
Size: 44 KB

Deepak01 Jan 21, 2020 1:24pm | Post# 32149

hi coders does anybody has currency strength indicator ?

ramzam Jan 21, 2020 8:23pm | Post# 32150

{quote} This one only checks the last three candle, it should be able to loop through any given number of candles. Because as you can see from the pictures there might be good limit levels that haven't been broken yet. If you have any solutions please let me know.
no bro.. any way i dont want to test this ... as my laptop got into trouble and just now got ready.. motherboard issues.. one week it holds me to remain calm and silent

ramzam Jan 21, 2020 8:24pm | Post# 32151

{quote} Hello bro I crate this ea but have a few bugs Please fix it Trilling stop BE And add exit This indicator to I'll use wen color has changed Ea open trade and exit opposite signal can you please fix it {file} {file}
this much i am not excellent bro.. only line type of indicator i can make.. nothing else i dont know ..

ramzam Jan 21, 2020 8:31pm | Post# 32152

Hello friends, Is it possible to convert this indicator to MT5? {file} This indicator helps me get a better view of the chart. MT4 Chart view with Automatic Fixed Scale and margins: {image} MT5 chart without fixed scale and margins {image}
superb setting

cja Jan 21, 2020 9:11pm | Post# 32153

Hi I use 4 indicators to confirm a potential entry and it clutters the charts like crazy. was wondering if it would be asking for too much to combine the rules into one.
Was wondering if it would be asking too much to give us some more detailed info because my ability to read minds is not that good.

All joking aside you supply virtually no information and no indicators so if you want your request to be looked at you really need to supply a lot more detailed information.

hi coders does anybody has currency strength indicator ?
Do a search on this Forum and you will come up with several Currency strength indicators.

ramzam Jan 21, 2020 9:19pm | Post# 32154

{quote} Hi Ramzam With this one i have no problem with my computer and MT4 . This RENKO allows to display the Renko bricks on the normal price graph . {image} {image} P.s. : I post new one not decompiled {file} {file}
really afraid ... to download and use ... will see in this week end..just now my pc got back after changing motherboard

ramzam Jan 21, 2020 9:36pm | Post# 32155

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Click on the guys name. Go down to his 'buddies' list. The answer to your question will be revealed.
hello claudia... i have seen your excellent in point and figure excel .. can you make that into one indicator. i am in long search of that.. to one paid coding person i enquired but he said it is much hard to make it.. more than 1000 dollars will be come for charges.. but i am really looking forward that type of indicator is it possible to you
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 318 KB

Phylo Jan 22, 2020 12:34am | Post# 32156

{quote} Hi all coder and traders. Can you please share an indicator that only show the high and low of the first 30 minutes of the stock market new york open at 9:30 AM EST? My broker chart time is 16:30 for the 9:30 am EST. TX {image}
Offset opening-times-range relative to broker time - https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...1#post11368421

pauermc Jan 22, 2020 12:51am | Post# 32157

Please, can someone add an alert on this indicator? Thank you {file}
Hello bro, you maked signal fractal?
Thank you

claudia1 Jan 22, 2020 1:36am | Post# 32158

{quote} hello claudia... i have seen your excellent in point and figure excel .. can you make that into one indicator. i am in long search of that.. to one paid coding person i enquired but he said it is much hard to make it.. more than 1000 dollars will be come for charges.. but i am really looking forward that type of indicator is it possible to you {image}
Hi - that's not my chart and I'm not a programmer. Sorry can't help.

Savedonebval Jan 22, 2020 7:00am | Post# 32159

1 Attachment(s)
Coders looking for some help to recode this indi so that it does not repaint. Thank you in advance if you take on this challenge
ary-aind-indicator.mq4

Aerials Jan 22, 2020 9:52am | Post# 32160

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I wonder if it would be possible to modify the standard RSI indicator to paint the line of the current candle in a different color that you can choose (or to only paint closed candles, that would allow me to overlap with a different colored RSI and get the same effect).

Thanks!
RSI.mq4

© Forex Factory