Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

hero May 30, 2017 7:00pm | Post# 19221

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Sir,

Could you please help me to create a moving average similar function as MT4 but we can insert it to second window instead of main window.

please see the picture attached.

thanks in advance
Click to Enlarge

Name: ma.png
Size: 341 KB

Phylo May 31, 2017 7:16am | Post# 19222

3 Attachment(s)
Hi can someone help me by adding push notifications alerts in attached weekly pivot indicator. its best pivot indicator I found here. its shows that alerts are included in indicator but its not working. please help. thanks in advance K {file}
Push Notifications are coded in the indicator and appear to be working.Name:  PN-1.PNG
Views: 2202
Size:  25 KBCheck relevant alarms = true and not false or search internet and video -> 'how to set up MT4 Notifications'Name:  PN-2.PNG
Views: 2191
Size:  9 KBToo much time required to check every level - code is repetitive for remaining levels so all should workClick to Enlarge

Name: terminal_2017-05-31_12-11-12.png
Size: 54 KB

Mingary May 31, 2017 8:11am | Post# 19223

Hello,

How do I get the las "n" orders in History ?

Somehow this is not giving me what I want...

//

int TryCount = 4 // last 4 orders in history

for(int i=TryCount;i>=1;i--)
{
if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) continue;
if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) continue;
if (OrderMagicNumber() != Magic) continue;

// do something here

}

Thanks

mladen May 31, 2017 8:16am | Post# 19224

Hello, How do I get the las "n" orders in History ? Somehow this is not giving me what I want... // int TryCount = 4 // last 4 orders in history for(int i=TryCount;i>=1;i--) { if (!OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_HISTORY)) continue; if (OrderSymbol() != Symbol()) continue; if (OrderMagicNumber() != Magic) continue; // do something here } Thanks
Since MQ states that there is no guarantee that orders are sorted by time (regardless if you loop using tickets or position) you have to sort the orders and for that you shall have to fill the orders in some array that you shall then sort

Mingary May 31, 2017 8:30am | Post# 19225

{quote} Since MQ states that there is no guarantee that orders are sorted by time (regardless if you loop using tickets or position) you have to sort the orders and for that you shall have to fill the orders in some array that you shall then sort

Got it. Thanks

randomchurch May 31, 2017 9:59am | Post# 19226

10 Attachment(s)
Hello, can someone help with coding an indicator that will highlight a pattern of candlesticks? what I need to be highlighted is momentum, what kind of momentum? lets suppose I have 4 candles, out of the first 3 candles 2 have to be either bullish or bearish but the same as the 4th, that will define 75% of the move is either bearish or bullish. so here is an example of 4 candles which 3 out of the 4 are either bullish or bearish and the last one has a wick, doesnt matter if one of the candles that is opposite to the other 3 is in the middle of the sequence or in the beggining as long as it it not the last one, the last one has to match with the other 2.
Name:  2FAN43SDO.png
Views: 2100
Size:  < 1 KB
Name:  2FCBfAyxZ.png
Views: 2077
Name:  2FF0yliHN.png
Views: 2072
Name:  2FJgr3Wsi.png
Views: 2065
Name:  2FKHct5ZC.png
Views: 2068
Name:  2FODhUdDR.png
Views: 2054
Name:  2FPJSR56u.png
Views: 2059
Name:  2FQQHFgsp.png
Views: 2040
Name:  2FTnGEK3Q.png
Views: 1928
Name:  2Fvrdrue8.png
Views: 2023

gusdlc May 31, 2017 11:33am | Post# 19227

1 Attachment(s)
Hello friends

I need someone to edit this forex indicator because it does not work with the current version of MT4.

It is called HODRICK PRESCOTT FILTER and the line is not visible on the MT4 screen.

Thanks for any help ..

hodrick_prescott_filter.mq4

mladen May 31, 2017 11:39am | Post# 19228

Hello friends I need someone to edit this forex indicator because it does not work with the current version of MT4. It is called HODRICK PRESCOTT FILTER and the line is not visible on the MT4 screen. Thanks for any help .. {file}
As I told you on mql5 forum too : it is useless that someone else edits the indicator since there is nothing wrong with that code. The error is in metatrader 4 build 1090. Either revert to build previous to build 1090 or do the steps that I have explained to you on the other forum.

dr_who May 31, 2017 11:56am | Post# 19229

{quote} All good thanks. Not much forex for me currently, as I'm busy with other business projects. My best wishes to you.

hanover, good to hear. Would you be interested in building me an EA based on this indicator ? Naturally, I'd be happy to pay. No problem if you'd prefer not to.....

PipDizzle May 31, 2017 2:28pm | Post# 19230

1 Attachment(s)
Hello, im looking for a moving average indicator that changes color with the trend like in the picture. I purchased a trading system some time ago that came with this indicator but I can not configure the indicator in the settings. I would like to be able to change the indicator from a 21 ema to any period or ma method. Would anyone know where I could download such indicator?
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDJPYH1.png
Size: 103 KB

Georgebaker May 31, 2017 2:48pm | Post# 19231

2 Attachment(s)
Hello, im looking for a moving average indicator that changes color with the trend like in the picture. I purchased a trading system some time ago that came with this indicator but I can not configure the indicator in the settings. I would like to be able to change the indicator from a 21 ema to any period or ma method. Would anyone know where I could download such indicator? {image}
What about this one?

MA in Color_wAppliedPrice.ex4

Or....

MA_in_Color.ex4
Input parameters are:
MA Period
MA Type
where
type 1 – EMA
type 2 – SMMA
type 3 – LWMA
type 4 – LSMA

gusdlc May 31, 2017 2:55pm | Post# 19232

{quote} As I told you on mql5 forum too : it is useless that someone else edits the indicator since there is nothing wrong with that code. The error is in metatrader 4 build 1090. Either revert to build previous to build 1090 or do the steps that I have explained to you on the other forum.
Thanks again Mladen ..
I'm going to try to do what you say.
I did not quite understand what you had advised me to do.

PipDizzle May 31, 2017 3:10pm | Post# 19233

{quote} What about this one? {file} Or.... {file} Input parameters are: MA Period MA Type where type 1 EMA type 2 SMMA type 3 LWMA type 4 LSMA
Thank you so much, trying these out now.

hanover May 31, 2017 3:41pm | Post# 19234

Would you be interested in building me an EA based on this indicator ? Naturally, I'd be happy to pay.
Sorry, but I'm no longer coding or troubleshooting indicators or EAs, unless it's a really quick job, or the indicator/EA is useful to me personally.
For other possible options, please see this post.

Trading2014 May 31, 2017 4:40pm | Post# 19235

2 Attachment(s)
Hey CJA.
I have been following your work with the indicators for a while. A question whether that is possible what to try.
You have always built a history with your pivot point indicators with some setting possibilities. Also in ADR indicators and fibo indicators.
Now my concern.
This is not the case with your indicator MA Short lines nmc.ex4 (https://www.forexfactory.com/printth...66758&page=692).

Can also describe the MA short lines nmc.ex4 as similar to the pivot indicator , Pivots Main & Levels.ex4 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...66758&page=522) with similar Setting options?

You know what I mean.
My English is not yet so good in writing and I hope you have understood what I mean.

I look forward to your response.
Name:  attachment 1.png
Views: 2142
Size:  24 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: attachment 2.png
Size: 35 KB

Phylo May 31, 2017 5:16pm | Post# 19236

2 Attachment(s)
Hello, im looking for a moving average indicator that changes color with the trend like in the picture. I purchased a trading system some time ago that came with this indicator but I can not configure the indicator in the settings. I would like to be able to change the indicator from a 21 ema to any period or ma method. Would anyone know where I could download such indicator? {image}
Attachment 2334759
Color MA new compile.ex4

PipDizzle May 31, 2017 5:26pm | Post# 19237

{quote}{image} {file}
Thank you

cja May 31, 2017 7:55pm | Post# 19238

1 Attachment(s)
Hey CJA. I have been following your work with the indicators for a while. A question whether that is possible what to try. You have always built a history with your pivot point indicators with some setting possibilities. Also in ADR indicators and fibo indicators. Now my concern. This is not the case with your indicator MA Short lines nmc.ex4 (https://www.forexfactory.com/printth...66758&page=692). Can also describe the MA short lines nmc.ex4 as similar to the pivot indicator , Pivots Main & Levels.ex4 (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...66758&page=522)...
MA Short Lines shows where an MA is currently positioned for the current open candle to show it historically all you need to do is load the equivalent MA onto the chart. This indicator although it may look like a Pivot type of setup it is nothing like a pivot indicator. I coded it this way to avoid clutter on the chart however if you need to see how price has reacted to the MA's in the past then of course you need to load the standard MT4 MA's on the chart.
Click to Enlarge

Name: ma short.png
Size: 40 KB

Trading2014 Jun 1, 2017 2:25am | Post# 19239

1 Attachment(s)
Hey CJA.
Many thanks for your response. OK, I've understood that with the pivot indicator.
Why am I aware of the fact that there are levels MA step indicators. You know what I mean.
OK. One step back. Super If the MA shortlines nmc.ex4 runs on steps with flexible label and display either with or without steps.
Is this possible (see picture)?
Name:  attachment 1.png
Views: 1802
Size:  46 KB

Mtinifx Jun 1, 2017 4:50am | Post# 19240

1 Attachment(s)
Hi
I would be very grateful if someone could add push notifications alert to the attached indi.
Thanks in advance
ema-alert.mq4

© Forex Factory