Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

abdool73 Feb 10, 2017 12:13am | Post# 17741

1 Attachment(s)
Hey Guys, i want to learn and improve my MQL4 skills. I think the best way to do this is to practice. Unfortunately sometimes I don`t have any nice idea which i can implement in a Expert Advisor / Indicator. So if any of you is interested, please post in this forum your ideas and i will try to implement it into mql4. Andi
plz ad me stoploss this ea
Martingale 2312.mq4

fxanalysis Feb 10, 2017 2:40am | Post# 17742

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Quick feedback on this: When I switched to M5 timeframe, the indicator didn't show up, and I found this error on the "Experts" tab: FXA_RR_Ratio AUDUSD,M5: zero divide in 'RiskReward.mq4' (59,23) This error didn't happen on daily chart.
it works ,but error was because it created 2 lines in the same level open=high or open = low and then there can be an error.
this one should work better.
FXA_RR_Ratio.ex4

Nghtmre Feb 10, 2017 2:40am | Post# 17743

2 Attachment(s)
I am currently trading a confluence strategy using S/R along with trend lines. However I obviously don't want to sit around and wait for price to hit the trend line. Could someone make it so this indicator sends alerts (PUSH, SOUND, EMAIL, ETC) when ever price is within x amount of pips of the trend line.

Thank you.
AutoTrendChannel.mq4
AutoTrendChannel.ex4

maximumguita Feb 10, 2017 3:23am | Post# 17744

{quote} it works ,but error was because it created 2 lines in the same level open=high or open = low and then there can be an error. this one should work better. {file}
could you modify this indy in a way that the indy displays the money for sl an tp calculated by x lot? I had such an indy but it doesn´t work anymore and it was every time a big help. Thank you in advance

mladen Feb 10, 2017 3:28am | Post# 17745

Hi, I have a custom indicator which I use on my 5 min, 15 min and 60 min charts. I do not like switching between all 3 timeframes as it can be quite slow, so I was wondering if it is possible to view this 15 min and 60 min version of this indicator on my 5 min chart, so that I do not have to keep switching as I trade off the 5 min chart? As it is a custom indicator which is locked, I do not have access to the code. Is this possible to do? Many thanks for your help,
What you are describing is the simple multi time frame indicator. Depending on the custom indicator you are using, the odds are that it already exists as mtf version too (but that we can not know till we know what exact indicator are you using)

fxanalysis Feb 10, 2017 3:46am | Post# 17746

{quote} could you modify this indy in a way that the indy displays the money for sl an tp calculated by x lot? I had such an indy but it doesnt work anymore and it was every time a big help. Thank you in advance
Please focus on process not money, that is what separates pro's from the average trader.

maximumguita Feb 10, 2017 3:53am | Post# 17747

{quote} Please focus on process not money, that is what separates pro's from the average trader.
yes that is right but this is the easiest way to calculate the risk and i do calculate the risk in money :-)
anyway, thank you for your reply :-)

Slingshots1 Feb 10, 2017 4:02am | Post# 17748

4 Attachment(s)
{quote} it works ,but error was because it created 2 lines in the same level open=high or open = low and then there can be an error. this one should work better. {file}
Hi FXANALYSIS please i need an alert for this indicator please kindly help me its called 3line break (screenshot attached)Rgds
Three-Line-Break-Indicator-Download.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3lineBreak.PNG
Size: 49 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3lineBreak2.PNG
Size: 38 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: 3line break how to trade.PNG
Size: 73 KB

kbforex Feb 10, 2017 4:42am | Post# 17749

Hello Guys;
Does anyone knows the tools used to write on the chart whether live or closed chart?
Thanks one..Thanks All

Slingshots1 Feb 10, 2017 4:55am | Post# 17750

you can use SNIPPING TOOLS its in your computer just type it in your search box and it will bring it up

kbharunt Feb 10, 2017 5:18am | Post# 17751

{quote} delete line 111 : #property show_inputs
Sir,u have modified my ea once.sir,one more modification is required.
if there is 2 consecutive loosing trade than double the lot size for third trade.if there is 2 more loosing trade than double again for 5th trade and so on.lot size will return to initial lot size as soon as there is a winning trade.
suppose if initial lot size is 1 and there is 2 consecutive loosing trade than lot size will be 2 for third trade.if 3rd and 4th trade is loosing too than 5th lot size will be 4 and so on.....as soon as there is a winning trade the lot size will go back to initial lot size that is 1.

maximumguita Feb 10, 2017 5:25am | Post# 17752

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Guys; Does anyone knows the tools used to write on the chart whether live or closed chart? Thanks one..Thanks All
hope i understood you write, i have this one:
VR DRAW.ex4

ramzam Feb 10, 2017 7:33am | Post# 17753

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...20#post9467220

Dear mladen /fxanalysis / poruchik.... / great coders...
any one can do this request... please is it possible

velgengni Feb 10, 2017 7:44am | Post# 17754

Confirmed. Thank you!

skg3007 Feb 10, 2017 8:02am | Post# 17755

2 Attachment(s)
Dear mladen, can you please convert this StepMA indicator into MTF version. mq4 file is attached. regards, {file}
Try this update.
StepMA MTF.mq4
StepMA MTF.ex4

manoj_3986 Feb 10, 2017 8:57am | Post# 17756

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,
I need your help on attached indicator.

1) To add push notification in attached indicator when arrow appears. It has message notification but some how not working.

2)If possible simple ea based on attached indicator which can buy with buy arrow and sell with sell arrow with 15 pips TP and SL and when SL hit it open opposite direction trade with 15 pip sl and 30 pips tp. And if SL hit in this case then it follow the arrow as usual. If possible please add break even SL as well. This should also have option of only buy or only sell so that it can set manually.

Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks
MN
forex_millonaire_alerts_mtf.mq4

prku018 Feb 10, 2017 12:32pm | Post# 17757

can any coders please help me and remove the lines drawn are create a code to hide or unhide the lines pleaseArrows.mq4;2180965Arrows.ex4;2180966 {file} {file}

any coders to help me on this please

unmaskedluke Feb 10, 2017 12:59pm | Post# 17758

anyone know what indi is this?

Inserted Video

kev269 Feb 10, 2017 4:19pm | Post# 17759

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} What you are describing is the simple multi time frame indicator. Depending on the custom indicator you are using, the odds are that it already exists as mtf version too (but that we can not know till we know what exact indicator are you using)
Hi, my indicator is LT Pulse v2 which is a squeeze indicator. I know that there are other squeeze indicators out there, but they do not show me the same signals as LT Pulse. I only have an .ex4 and .dll file for this indicator. Thanks.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Untitled.png
Size: 5 KB

mrbilio Feb 10, 2017 6:22pm | Post# 17760

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

can anyone add alerts (pop, sound, push, email) to this Indicator?

Alert on ADX-Cross

Thank you so much!
ADX_Smoothed.mq4

© Forex Factory