Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

subbusuper Jan 9, 2017 4:45am | Post# 17201

{quote} This lot is calculated according to the last closed lot. Do you mean it should is : 0.02 X multiplier ?
Sorry sir, its my mistake, EA is working fine...

rexchong Jan 9, 2017 4:49am | Post# 17202

Hi, can any programmer/coder can help me to create a script that similar to trailing stop concept? For example, I have set my original SL is 500pips and TP is 1000pips. When the trade goes in profit of 400 pips, the script can automatically change my SL to +50pips, and when the price goes in profit of 500pips, my SL will change from +50pips to +100pips. If anyone can help I am much appreciate !

Regards

Sssno1 Jan 9, 2017 6:36am | Post# 17203

{quote} This is how I read your specification. I don't see it as work that I can donate enough time to do, and I'm not available for paid work. 1. I open manual order BUY OR SELL depends on me. --Specification: Press Sell Button, sell at market; Press Buy Button, buy at market. This is the Original order. --What is the specification for lot size? What is the specification for SL. 2. THE EA afterwards takes over completely. - OK 3. Place series of Buy stops and Sell stops if Buy, Open a sell stop, if Sell open a buy stop with inputs for spacing,...
LUKEB HAHA, you made it so complicated.

FIRSTLY lot tp sl for all orders are in inputs its not depending on any condition or algorithm. SEE configuration 2 all 40 inputs EA will behave according to that.

IF FIRST MANUAL SELL it will go like this: BUY SELL BUY SELL BUY SELL BUY SELL UNTIL LAST PENDING ORDER LIVE TP HIT. CLOSE ALL ORDERS BEFORE AT THIS PRICE VERY FAST.

THATS IT. I PUT SL 0 I DONT USE ANY STOP LOSS.

BUT IF I WANT TO USE SL THEN THE LAST PENDING ORDER THAT BECOME LIVE CHECK ITS TP VALUE AND PUT SL AS PER SPREAD IF 2 PIPS +2 FOR ALL THE REVERSE ORDERS.

THATS IT.

ONCE the orders closed all 1 CYCLE IS COMPLETE. CHECK THE LAST ORDER CLOSED IN TP IS BUY OR SELL. OPTION NOW EA MUST OPEN VICE VERSA OR SAME WAY AGAIN ITSLEDF AND MUST HAVE A SEPARATE INPUT FOR THIS AS THIS IS NO LONGER MANUAL NOW. SO HAVE EAC2LOT1, EAC2TP1, EAC2SL1.

THATS IT AND DO SAME AS ABOVE IN EA UNTIL IT CLOSED ALL IN TP. AGAIN OPEN DO SAME.

THATS IT.

LAST HAVE AN OPTION LOOP OPEN/CLOSE. SELECT CLOSE AND AFTER THE CURRENT ORDERS CLOSE DONT OPEN AGAIN EA SHUTS DOWN.

THATS IT.

WHEN I AGAIN OPEN MANUAL I WILL SELECT LOOP CLOSE FALSE FROM EA AND LET EA RUN AGAIN.

THATS IT.

THATS ALL.

stesy Jan 9, 2017 7:22am | Post# 17204

1 Attachment(s)
You Guys Are Great and gifted I would say !! Thanks To Everyone On FF , I found an Ea in internet which I never been able to make it work on live account , the problem I think is related to lots ....been testing for while and if the test result are correct the Ea is really promising ...so I'll give a try if someone is able to make it work
Is anyone able to fix it ?

In any case thx a lot Xxx !!
1MScalper.mq4

erksa Jan 9, 2017 7:39am | Post# 17205

2 Attachment(s)
Could any good coder add an alert for ADX cross up ADXR, please?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Erkan

#Wilder's DMI.ex4#Wilder's DMI.mq4

ramzam Jan 9, 2017 1:04pm | Post# 17206

1 Attachment(s)
any one have this indi
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1545
Size:  247 KB

xjonasx Jan 9, 2017 1:23pm | Post# 17207

{quote} "it's little modification for genius coder like you" Thank you for the compliment even though it rates me far above my abilities as I am certainly no genius when it comes to coding or anything for that matter. As for it being a little modification? I don't call coding and testing for several hours a little modification generally I do not take on this type of EA as it is usually totally untested and a total waste of time however for some reason I decided to give it a go and this is the result for M15. You can see by the results that the large...

Hi CJA,
can u please add TP / SL to this EA, please?

thank you so much

taomql4 Jan 9, 2017 2:46pm | Post# 17208

{quote} try has cleaned mistakes, didn't test {file} {file}
Thanks AlanG .. I tried it on the 5min TF, but I didn't get any data ..I don't know how you got yours ...
My file says 0 bytes ...Can you tell me how you got your data ? Thanks ..

interbucks Jan 9, 2017 3:07pm | Post# 17209

2 Attachment(s)
Attached indi non-repaint.
If a coder can PLEASE create a simple CURVER-ARROW EA with basic MM.
EA should trade with direction of arrows, only one trade at a time.
Open trade 1st new bar after arrow.

Also works well on Renko charts.

Thank you kindly
curver-arrows.ex4
curver-arrows.mq4

Bigpipin13 Jan 9, 2017 3:23pm | Post# 17210

3063 pips from only one signal from this indicator on EUR/USD Daily chart..This is to illustrate the great potential of this indicator. {image}
Pretty cool. What indicator are you using?

BostonEJ Jan 9, 2017 3:55pm | Post# 17211

Looking for an indicator to identify dojis/pinbars. I found one on tradingview where it highlights candles where the body was less than a certain % of the period's range. This percentage value was editable.

The one wrinkle I'd like to add/request is to identify when the frequency of times these signals came up within a specified range. For example, if two dojis occur within a 5 candle range, the area would be highlighted separately with another symbol.

A nice to have would also be a histogram type indicator at the bottom of the chart that provides the % the body of a candle is vs the period range.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

EJ

dombodombo Jan 9, 2017 4:27pm | Post# 17212

Hello,

In the same spirit of Boston do you know any indi for PriceAction alerting all the patterns like doji, engulfind, inside, cloud .... and having notification added

Thank you very much for your ideas and support

Pizzo76 Jan 9, 2017 6:06pm | Post# 17213

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Coders,

I have not received an answer as I guess my request is very basic and not exciting at all.( I AGREE!)

I try to simplify:

How can I amend the following rule so that the first step is to have the RSI over 80 and then wait for the MACD to cross below zero before entering a trade?

if((iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0)>80)&&(iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)<0)) // Here is your open Sell rule

The second vertical line is where the sell order should be open.

Than you very much to whoever can help

Regards

Pizzo
Click to Enlarge

Name: RSI MACD.png
Size: 20 KB

LuizSchiavi Jan 9, 2017 6:59pm | Post# 17214

{quote} Good to know..Do you have alert for indie?
No,

I just only noticed a bug...
Sometime you need to re-attach the indicator in the chart......
The you have the new results

fxanalysis Jan 9, 2017 7:15pm | Post# 17215

Hello Coders, I have not received an answer as I guess my request is very basic and not exciting at all.( I AGREE!) I try to simplify: How can I amend the following rule so that the first step is to have the RSI over 80 and then wait for the MACD to cross below zero before entering a trade? if((iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0)>80)&&(iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)<0)) // Here is your open Sell rule The second vertical line is where the sell order should be open. Than you very much to whoever can help Regards Pizzo {image}
add bool variable , then write an if -
if (iRSI(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,0)>80) {ris80=True;}
after this write another if -
if((iMACD(NULL,0,12,26,9,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_MAIN,0)<0)&& rsi80==True)
if true- open trade and change rsi80 = False

kbharunt Jan 9, 2017 10:47pm | Post# 17216

{quote} recode. {file}
it's look like the RSI is applied to Close[0].i want it to applied to close[1]. How to change it ?

shrips Jan 9, 2017 10:54pm | Post# 17217

Hello all,

Does anyone know if there is as Multiple Time Frame RSI Indicator, so I can overlap on the one chart. Similar to MMA indicator

Thank you

boopbuup Jan 10, 2017 12:27am | Post# 17218

Hi all,
Can anyone give me an open source EA (mq4) which has 2 button (do market sell/buy) and an input box on screen (for lot)?
I need an mq4 file to make modification for my own way.

ScottyB Jan 10, 2017 12:36am | Post# 17219

Looking for an mt4 to close trades when it hits a manual trendline (one that you construct)

ramzam Jan 10, 2017 1:25am | Post# 17220

4 Attachment(s)
i have download the attached indicator.. and when i attach into chart it is showing like the pic. but i seen in net that of like 2 pic.. any one pelase fix it
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 14 KB
MorningFlat_V3.ex4
MorningFlat_V3.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 14 KB

© Forex Factory