Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

number7 Jan 8, 2017 9:47am | Post# 17181

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks To Everyone On FF You Guys Are Great!! Pls I know this indicator is old but will like someone to help me with an Alert on it, working on a system with it and with the alert it should help speed up the process. 
Thanks once again!!
Love You All.
MA_Cross_OC.mq4

Pizzo76 Jan 8, 2017 11:17am | Post# 17182

Hello Coders,

I would like to build an EA that enter a sell position when the RSI is over 80 and then the MACD Instagram crosses below O.
I have trouble to do 2 things ( I am not an expert at all!):

1) I don't know how to write a series of event (i.e. first wait for the RSI to be over 80 and then wait the MACD to cross. Only then enter a sell)
2) I don't know hot to specify the cross below 0 ( I can only state below 0)

If you can help would be great!

Thank you!

Pizzo

jenbols Jan 8, 2017 11:24am | Post# 17183

2 Attachment(s)
Hello skilled programmers, could someone pls fix the stop loss and take profit to these Script ?
-Open Buy> Buys 14 Pairs: Does not have a stop loss at all, and if could be added would be great/
-TradeHedge_IA Setup_v3 > buys 7 / Sells 7 Has stop loss but it applies it only to one of the pair
If it is too much work, then only adding the Stop loss adjustable would be okay
Many Thanx
Open Buy.mq4
TradeHedge_IA Setup_v3.mq4

zjuzjb Jan 8, 2017 11:26am | Post# 17184

3063 pips from only one signal from this indicator on EUR/USD Daily chart..This is to illustrate the great potential of this indicator. {image}
You can backtest this indi and you will find out the tp using some thing like zigzag...that is backpainting, you can not TP as it shows to you..
so win rate 90%+ means nothing..I even try ea on your indi. If you watch the EA vidio on PZ you will find out the ea TP is so small, not like what the indi shows you.

anyway i think it's useless,and my suggestion is : do not waste your time...

frxdhs Jan 8, 2017 12:22pm | Post# 17185

Hello expert friends
I need an EA.
I hope you can help me.

I want EA should open buy trade while EMA20 cross above to EMA50.
I want EA should open sell trade while EMA20 cross below to EMA50.

The important point is when EA open a buy trade, the sell trade should be closed automatically.Or reverse.
Always should have been only one trade on Metatrader4.

I don't want tp and sl.

Hope someone can help me about that.

Bigpipin13 Jan 8, 2017 5:50pm | Post# 17186

Hello Everyone,
I have an easy EA idea I'd like you smart coders to take a look at.
Basically, I want to SELL after 3 bullish candles in a row. (customizable size of the candles a must)
And, BUY after 3 bearish candles in a row.
Example:
If three Bullish candles (customizable to one or more being > 50 pips and < 150) happen in a row. SELL.
Have the usual customizable SL and TP. And, a trailing stop and step.
The trade should initiate right after the Set candle amount and candles sizes are established.
*A specific variable should be: If only 1 out of 3 candles is < (chosen minimal pip size) But, 2 of the other candles are > (chosen minimum pip size) TRADE is good.
But, if the other 2 candles aren't > set amount.....NO TRADE.
For....if 2 candles are pretty nicely sized, the third candle being small won't matter so much.

Also, An ADX filter (customizable.....with default of 20)
And, a time filter.

*additional options: customizable amount to candles in a row. (3, 4, 5 candles....for a buy or sell)
Multiple Time frames.

IF you need me to make a chart example just ask.
Thanks a lot guys!

slatusman Jan 8, 2017 6:44pm | Post# 17187

2 Attachment(s)
Hi coders. Could someone modify the FX Call Alerts attached. I would like to have the Hull MA replaced with the attached JMA.
JMA.mq4
FX Call Alerts.mq4

Roszey Jan 8, 2017 7:10pm | Post# 17188

Hello,

Please am looking for an indicator that can calculator total lot size and pips traded.

Thanks in advance

lghr Jan 8, 2017 7:14pm | Post# 17189

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi, i m attaching an Ea here.i want a RSI filter added to it.i want the EA not to take any long position if the RSI is above 60 and not to take any short position if the RSI is below 30. Thank you very much in advance {file}
done.
EA4.5 mod v1.mq4

lghr Jan 8, 2017 7:37pm | Post# 17190

Hello Coders, I would like to build an EA that enter a sell position when the RSI is over 80 and then the MACD Instagram crosses below O. I have trouble to do 2 things ( I am not an expert at all!): 1) I don't know how to write a series of event (i.e. first wait for the RSI to be over 80 and then wait the MACD to cross. Only then enter a sell) 2) I don't know hot to specify the cross below 0 ( I can only state below 0) If you can help would be great! Thank you! Pizzo
Hi.
I checked on chart, find that there is not such opportunity. Can you pot a picture example?

kbharunt Jan 8, 2017 7:57pm | Post# 17191

{quote} done. {file}
Thanks a lot sir,i have not made any money with this EA so far.I keep doing small modification in the EA.i have changed buy and sell rules many times.But no success so far.If i make money With this EA i will share my settings fully with you.
Thanks again

lukeb Jan 8, 2017 9:27pm | Post# 17192

CAN ANYBODY HELP? I HAVE THE EA. NEEDS MODIFICATION. .... {image} {image}
This is how I read your specification. I don't see it as work that I can donate enough time to do, and I'm not available for paid work.
1. I open manual order BUY OR SELL depends on me.
--Specification: Press Sell Button, sell at market; Press Buy Button, buy at market. This is the Original order.
--What is the specification for lot size? What is the specification for SL.
2. THE EA afterwards takes over completely. - OK
3. Place series of Buy stops and Sell stops if Buy, Open a sell stop, if Sell open a buy stop with inputs for spacing, accommodation for spread, tp value sl value and lots, like this upto 40 inputs.
--Specification: If a Buy was placed, establish Sell Stops at regular intervals below the buy price until the Stop Loss is reached.
----The interval is a regular number of pips / points / to be input by the user.
----What is the algorithm for the lot size?
----How is the Stop Loss of the original order established?
--Do the reverse if it was a Sell that was opened (#1).
4. When any new pending order becomes live its tp value must be converted to all the tp values for all the before live orders and
--Specification: Trail the stop loss. Close / Shrink the Grid / as opposing orders or on the opposite side of the SL.
----How is the Stop loss to be chosen?
5. ALL orders must close very fast at that tp to avoid price moving away from the target while closing. THIS IS A PROBLEM because if many orders are live example 20 it doesn't close all at the same price wen tp is hit especially the reverse orders.
--Specification: All orders will have the exact same Take Profit level and the Trade Station (Broker) will execute the TP at the best available price.
--What is the algorithm for establishing the TP value for the original Order.?
--What is the algorithm for setting the TP on all the stop orders? See #6, is it always the SL of the original order?
6. SO maybe set a SL value such that when that SL hits TP also hits and all close at the same time.
-- See # 4.
7.ONCE all orders close in TP check the last order close in tp is SELL/BUY. -OK, see # 8
8.IF BUY OPEN SELL again now the first lot by the EA not manual so an input for this separate as EALOT1 E TP1 EA SL1.
--Specification: Open order in opposite direction as the TP order that closed.
----What is the specification or rule for lot size?
----What is the specitication or rule to determine the SL?
9. ALSO option for if BUY OPEN BUY again.
--Specification, the Buy and sell buttons are to be always active. The EA must handle multiple 'grid / order/ groups' Each group is to act as specified in 1-8.
10. OPTION to close the loop: true/false if set to true after any live order now open close in tp shut down the EA. DONT open any more.
--Option to maually close each order group (see 10) leaving other order groups open.
--Option to close all order groups.
--Option to tell the EA to 'sleep' / stop manageing any orders automatically. Should the Close Group and Close All options remain alive?
11. START AGAIN WHEN MANUAL ENTRY BY ME and close loop set to false.
--Option to exit EA Sleep mode, see #10.

lghr Jan 8, 2017 11:57pm | Post# 17193

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} done. {file}
recode.
EA4.5 mod v1.1.mq4

Pizzo76 Jan 9, 2017 1:24am | Post# 17194

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi. I checked on chart, find that there is not such opportunity. Can you pot a picture example?
Hi Ighr,
Thank you for your reply!
I have attached a screen shoot. I would like the EA to give a sell order when the MACD crosses below 0 but only after the RSI have been above 80.
And same would be for buy order but opposite (RSI below 20 and MACD crosses above 0)
I hope it makes sense.
Thank you
Pizzo
Click to Enlarge

Name: RSI MACD.png
Size: 20 KB

subbusuper Jan 9, 2017 2:14am | Post# 17195

{quote} ok. {file}
Dear Ighr,

While running the ea on live account i am facing a problem, Input was lot size 0.02 and multiplier 2, but ea is opening 0.12 lots by default. Please fix it when you can .

Regards....

lghr Jan 9, 2017 2:56am | Post# 17196

{quote} Dear Ighr, While running the ea on live account i am facing a problem, Input was lot size 0.02 and multiplier 2, but ea is opening 0.12 lots by default. Please fix it when you can . Regards....
This lot is calculated according to the last closed lot. Do you mean it should is : 0.02 X multiplier ?

LuizSchiavi Jan 9, 2017 3:41am | Post# 17197

Great coders can someone please create pop up alert for this double top and double bottom indicator by cyber1?And if possible please add backdays feature so that the indicator can display the double top and bottom setups in the past on the chart for manual backtest..Seems like a good indicator that can make some nice pips. The chart below shows how the indicator looks like on the chart. {file} {image}
Hello,

Really a good indicator.

I made a simple test and profit !!

LuizSchiavi Jan 9, 2017 3:46am | Post# 17198

{quote} DEAR CJA, really thank you for this, you are really genius, great work, can you share mq4 file, if don't mind
Hello

Are you having good results with the The Jesing MAgic V6 ?

I have made a little test and have a big drawdown.......

Forexpinbar Jan 9, 2017 4:23am | Post# 17199

{quote} Hello, Really a good indicator. I made a simple test and profit !!
Good to know..Do you have alert for indie?

frxdhs Jan 9, 2017 4:26am | Post# 17200

{quote} Good to know..Do you have alert for indie?
Hello My friend
can you help me about my thread pls ?

Hello expert friends
I need an EA.
I hope you can help me.

I want EA should open buy trade while EMA20 cross above to EMA50.
I want EA should open sell trade while EMA20 cross below to EMA50.

The important point is when EA open a buy trade, the sell trade should be closed automatically.Or reverse.
Always should have been only one trade on Metatrader4.

I don't want tp and sl.

Hope someone can help me about that.

© Forex Factory