Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

cja Jun 2, 2016 5:13pm | Post# 13821

2 Attachment(s)
Hi All , I have a small request for all kind heart Master coder like (CJA/ Cyber1/ or any other ) ​ who help people a lots here .... I need a horizontal EMA indicator ( please check my attached chart) . or Can anyone help me to find one indicator ( horizontal EMA ) please ... i have try to find it from google but nothing is there ... Best regards, {image}
This indicator is MTF and can display up to 3 MA's if more are needed simply load the indicator a second time with the different MA settings.
MA Short lines nmc.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: mas.png
Size: 48 KB

kentsos Jun 2, 2016 9:42pm | Post# 13822

[quote=maximumguita;8959185]{quote} hope it works for you {file}[/]
you are simply wonderful mate ...thanks so much

kalawe Jun 2, 2016 11:16pm | Post# 13823

{quote} Dear Kalawe Sir ... I am waiting for your reply ..... Thank you Kalawe ..... It is very useful ... I need to some changes like the parameters as follows : 1. MOVING AVERAGE 1 PERIOD (Example : 14) 2. MOVING AVERAGE 1 METHOD (Example : Simple) 3. MOVING AVERAGE 1 APPLY TO (Example : High) 4. MOVING AVERAGE 2 PERIOD (Example : 14) 5. MOVING AVERAGE 2 METHOD (Example : Simple) 6. MOVING AVERAGE 2 APPLY TO (Example : Low) 7. TAKE PROFIT 8. STOP LOSS 9. TRAILING STOP Other conditions are same as my previous post. If you make the changes it is...
sory i cannot.
Thats EA is work like your rules.

BD-Ninja Jun 3, 2016 1:01am | Post# 13824

{quote} This indicator is MTF and can display up to 3 MA's if more are needed simply load the indicator a second time with the different MA settings. {file} {image}
Thanks you so much Sir for your kindly help this is what i was looking at ..... you are the best . Sir is it possible to remove font option from this indicator or set it - true/false so that if i dont want to see font i can remove it from my chart .

God bless you sir

Kind regards,

cja Jun 3, 2016 2:18am | Post# 13825

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks you so much Sir for your kindly help this is what i was looking at ..... you are the best . Sir is it possible to remove font option from this indicator or set it - true/false so that if i dont want to see font i can remove it from my chart . God bless you sir Kind regards,
Option to use MA line labels or turn them off added to the inputs.
MA Short lines nmc.ex4

simnz Jun 3, 2016 4:22am | Post# 13826

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Option to use MA line labels or turn them off added to the inputs. {file}
The line labels input is missing in the indicator. I have just downloaded your new indicator. I have not downloaded your previous indicator and so it is not in my system or creating any conflict.

MA short lines is a very good indicator as are most of your indicators and helpful in planning Profit Loss, Stoploss and trend trading. How to use it for planning trade is in this post:
http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...1&d=1464779662
Name:  MA Lines with description.png
Views: 2238
Size:  59 KB

If you can have comments (description) input for each MA we can insert words like Take Profit, Stop Loss, Entry, Add Lots, Cut Lots, Breakeven, etc or any other characters upto may be 16 characters and facilitate manual trading.

If you can add function" seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks ago" as well to the indicator, then it helps in identifying some pattern too and convert a simple indicator into a full trading setup.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Britanica Bold.png
Size: 29 KB

Blubbb_ZLines.mq4

chaoshydra Jun 3, 2016 4:57am | Post# 13827

1 Attachment(s)
hello everybody .

can someone help me please ?

i use a MACD indicator that play sound when crossing zero line or macd line.
it would be lovely if someone could add an input that let me choose wich "Wav file" to play.
i have made my own "Wav file" to quickly jump to the right pairs/mt4 plateform

thank you very much
MACD_ColorHist_Alert.mq4

saleho Jun 3, 2016 5:16am | Post# 13828

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hello FFF do you know any script or Ea can remove all SL+TP at once .......i saw it earlier but can't remember.i have just SL remove .Any kind of help would be Appreciated.
try this
RemoveTPSL.mq4

Hirangan Jun 3, 2016 5:43am | Post# 13829

Hello coders! Hello to Mr. Cyber1! I have an indicator that good for me, quite old indicator. Please take a look {image} The problem is that indicator takes too much space on my screen so I can't see the price history on the left. I really need help from you all guys to make that indicator simplier, please. I mean I don't need the current pair name and that lime/red bar what we need is the percentage of SELL and BUY. So we can attach this strength candle indicator in the left or right top/bottom corner of the window chart. Is it possoble to modify...
Still need help...

cja Jun 3, 2016 5:52am | Post# 13830

1 Attachment(s)
[quote=simnz;8960262]{quote} The line labels input is missing in the indicator. I have just downloaded your new indicator. I have not downloaded your previous indicator and so it is not in my system or creating any conflict. MA short lines is a very good indicator as are most of your indicators and helpful in planning Profit Loss, Stoploss and trend trading. How to use it for planning trade is in this post: http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...1&d=1464779662

I downloaded the indicator just to check and the Line Labels input was there??
Click to Enlarge

Name: inputs.png
Size: 59 KB

simnz Jun 3, 2016 6:59am | Post# 13831

Yes my fault. Sorry for the trouble.

I assumed labels and values both will be printed.

Yes Lines are being printed and that's good enough. Values printing not important enough.

gregorsamut Jun 3, 2016 8:08am | Post# 13832

Hi, Can anyone recommend a similar indi like "Excellent Swing Calculator" sold at mql5 market? I hate the zigzag indicator and this one does exactly what I want and I did not know it was doable but I don't want to pay before I try my free chances. Thanks
Can someone please help me with that?

lighth Jun 3, 2016 8:28am | Post# 13833

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachme...1&d=1464779662

What indicators is these? Looks so great. Please share.
Thanks.

ramzam Jun 3, 2016 10:22am | Post# 13834

hhLhhllHll_alert_v2 .....and sangman HL........ any one have mq4 file for this 2 ex4 files ?

BD-Ninja Jun 3, 2016 10:47am | Post# 13835

{quote} Option to use MA line labels or turn them off added to the inputs. {file}
Thank you so much Sir ...

maximumguita Jun 3, 2016 11:10am | Post# 13836

hhLhhllHll_alert_v2 .............. any one have mq4 file for this ex4?
i think the indy is from FerruFx and if you want modifications on it you better ask him last version is v5 so far as i know

stefanie Jun 3, 2016 12:59pm | Post# 13837

HELLO How are you? i have profitable manual system for own trade i like make a EA for my system can u help me about that frind? it work by only two indicator and it can As well as filtering out market noise. but i have some rule for get and close position if u accept to made EA i explain my ruls for u thank u so much M.Emami {image}
ok , explain about your rules and indicators i will try it

GooFace Jun 3, 2016 6:05pm | Post# 13838

hi cja , i need some help please to change Volumes.mqh indicator position at the chart the default format it like this picture (EURUSDM15.PNG) I need to change to top position chart like this picture (EURUSDM15_Ineed.PNG) I have used Photoshop to illustrate what I want , and i convert the image by option (Flip Canvas Vertical) and I have attach the required indicator to change his place to top . can you help me please {image} {image} {file}
Is this request is difficult to be programmed?

ramzam Jun 3, 2016 9:12pm | Post# 13839

{quote} i think the indy is from FerruFx and if you want modifications on it you better ask him last version is v5 so far as i know
oh thants nice... thank you for info

lukeb Jun 4, 2016 12:01am | Post# 13840

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Display is the keyword? Meaning not enough room on the chart?
Here are indicators and a picture that illustrate the problems with multiple time frames on one chart:
Look at the picture here, and the straight white line:http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...33#post8927633
I worked on it a little more to make it look better, but the lines are still not right, and the vertical time differential is still there: http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...13#post8934113. The lines really aren't any good, but the chart is accurate.
Attached is another that dramatically shows the plotting of multiple time frames on one chart. I've thought of ways to 'pretty it up' but nothing that really fixes it. If you turn both zigzags on (click the text) and change the the timeframe (click on the text), you will see the zigzag lines 'floating' on the chart. If you put a horizontal line on the chart, you can probably find the time of the price. Further, if you are into bar counting, you can find how the zigzags map on the other timeframe. I haven't seen an adjustment that doesn't turn into a fools errand (code, time and applicability to trading).
ZagZigFibo upload.ex4

© Forex Factory