Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

ammulu Feb 13, 2015 9:26am | Post# 7201

Hello metatrader,

I am yet another new bee joining the forex can you please let me know how I can download mGRID EA.mq4 file (by forexflash) on to dukascopy.eu platform please,please
thanks in advance .

amm

cja Feb 13, 2015 3:21pm | Post# 7202

Hello Does anybody can help me this EA does notwork maybe is to old Thanks in advance {file}
Try changing the Pips, TP and SL to 100 instead of 10. At the moment it is trying to set the order too close to the current price and the broker probably does not allow trades set 1 pip away from the price.

Nik13 Feb 14, 2015 9:24am | Post# 7203

Hello guys. I'm gonna tell you my whole Idea and please help, if somebody can code EA for that. it's really simple. we trade 3 pairs. EUR/USD; GBP/USD; EUR/GBP; EURUSD - Long GBPUSD - Short EURGBP - Short for 0.1 Lot, TP is always 22.0$ and SL 20.0$. When one of the pairs will hit SL or TP, we need it to be reopened in 5 seconds (same direction). You can test it on your own if you want guys, it's not something amazing but it has to work in a long run. Any help and replay will be appreciated. (besides, I use FXCC ECN account, with almost zero spread...

PLEEEASE PLEEEASE PLEASE! somebody! I need this EA. please!

princefred Feb 14, 2015 9:37am | Post# 7204

Hi
I want to create a EA that can manage opened trade using fib like this
The EA must see the sell price or buy price and for Example for buy price:
if opening order price between line 38.2 and 50 the ea automatically place stop loss on one line before fibo=23.6 and place take profit on one line after fibo=61.8

with this procedure EA do for sell position,for example if position is Sell stop@ X price and 38.2 fibo<x<50 fibo! EA automatically place take profit On 23.6 fibo and stop loss on 61.8 fibo line!!

any one can help me with code of this EA or tell me a similar code of this EA!!

****note:
fibo line is automatically calculated by Low And High of last Day!!!!
Tnx

ForexJr Feb 14, 2015 1:08pm | Post# 7205

hi everybody...im new here...just asking for help to create an EA that can open buy/sell order with take profit.The EA will op buy/sell on each candle in any tf..

Tokiz Feb 14, 2015 8:44pm | Post# 7206

Hey guys, I need some help with my EA. Basically I have an indicator/script which is placing out green and red rectangles on my chart automaticlly that indicates support and demand zones. The indicator/script moves those zones as the market moves so it's adding new ones and removing old ones...

It can add more then just 1 supply and 1 demand zone at the same time.. so here comes my problem. I need some sort of sampel code so I know how I could make so when the EA finds a good trade one of the conditions are that it can only take the trade IF the bar is INSIDE one of those "zones" (rectangels) on the chart.

So I need the EA to pickup the rectangles on the chart each time it gets a new trade, and check and see if the current bar is inside one of the zones.

smahil Feb 15, 2015 1:52am | Post# 7207

this one gives signals earlier. Ride all signals...there will be losses but 85% will be profits. here.... Call unto me & i will answer thee & show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not........Jeremiah Chap. 33 vs 3. {file} {file} {file}

I can not compile the #MTF_RSI.mq4 can some one please post the compiled files thanks

skyway Feb 15, 2015 10:46am | Post# 7208

1 Attachment(s)
Can someone help to re-create this MACD colored as a histogram(histogram above zero) and not as the traditional oscillator histogram please. TQ

MACD_ColorHist_Alert.mq4
Ps. The signal line is calculated base on the absolute value of macd

dingdong99 Feb 15, 2015 11:09pm | Post# 7209

2 Attachment(s)
hello, if someone could Helps to make this indicator becomes MTF?
MTF indicator in the window .....
example image is MTF with 3 window ....

Click to Enlarge

Name: audusd-m30-instaforex-group.png
Size: 51 KB

SEFC089.mq4

Mizan Sharif Feb 16, 2015 12:52am | Post# 7210

Hallo Coders,
Here is the codes for OSCV.AFL oscillator in Amibroker.

_SECTION_BEGIN("OSCV");
r1 = Param( "Fast avg", 9, 2, 200, 1 );
r2 = Param( "Slow avg", 18, 2, 200, 1 );
Plot( OscV( r1,r2), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor( "Color", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style") );
_SECTION_END();

It is an excellent volume / price divergence indicator. My view is to trade commodities like Gold, Silver and Crude Oil in Forex. Can you convert it for meta trader platform, pls. I don't find any such oscillator in Forex. If you have any then you may please attach it here for me.
Thanks and regards,

Mizan Sharif

fffx Feb 16, 2015 1:10am | Post# 7211

Kindly automate this simple trading idea. Stop and reverse after every 50 pips with 200 pips take profit. Double the lot size after each 5 consecutive stop loss hits. Whenever hit take profit, start all over again. entry random.

budidharma19 Feb 16, 2015 1:39am | Post# 7212

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Everyone,...

I have found indicator for MA angle, in Histo Style,...
The picture I found very good including the FLAT and the Bearish Histo,... but when I apply in MT4,.. its only Bullish Histo stated,...

Hope someone will help me to "repair" this indicator,...

Thanks,

Budi
MAAngle.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: MA Angle.png
Size: 65 KB

DirkH143 Feb 16, 2015 2:39am | Post# 7213

1 Attachment(s)
Hello cja or other programmer,

This indicator has some problems repainting the RSI. Would it be possible to fix it? Would be great help!

Thnaks in advance.

D.
#Kino_CCI_RSI_v5.mq4

Nik13 Feb 16, 2015 2:43am | Post# 7214

1 Attachment(s)
can anybody take a look what is wrong with this EA?

It used to open every hour with SL 50 and TP 100, but I can not even run it on strategy tester.

any help?
EH trading vol 2.mq4

Fxx Trader Feb 16, 2015 4:17am | Post# 7215

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

I need help with this indicator. The indicator has provision for 3 alerts to be set up as follows: a) price is above x . b) price is below x. c) price is at x which is current price.
What i desire is, the current price by default should be the open price for the day which should be X and then price above and below should be a user input number of pips, default value 10 pips.
Being a layman as far as coding is concerned, I take this opportunity to request MT4 coding experts to please help me.

Thanks in advance,
Regards

Price Alert.mq4

Erebus Feb 16, 2015 5:45am | Post# 7216

3 Attachment(s)
Is it possible to code this Daily Open Line to display the price label at the end as shown?

I think that would be awesome !!!

Click to Enlarge

Name: daily_open_label.png
Size: 32 KB
Daily open line.ex4
Daily open line.mq4

cja Feb 16, 2015 6:37am | Post# 7217

2 Attachment(s)
Is it possible to code this Daily Open Line to display the price label at the end as shown? I think that would be awesome !!! {image} {file} {file}
This one shows prices for the historical lines
Daily open line v1.ex4
This one shows only a price for the current line
Daily open line v2.ex4

Erebus Feb 16, 2015 6:45am | Post# 7218

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Just doing a couple of changes
AWESOME

and just the current day as well, excellent

mucho appreciated
Click to Enlarge

Name: daily_open_label_1.png
Size: 64 KB

fxrambo Feb 16, 2015 7:09am | Post# 7219

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Just doing a couple of changes
hi cja
is it possible for this tick log indi to update tick i.e to show tick even if the computer is put off.
logtickdata.mq4

fuzz Feb 16, 2015 11:21am | Post# 7220

Not sure if such modification is capable or if already exists, anyways, what I need is to only see the candle after it prints, somehow be able to hide the working candle and only display it after the equivalent timeframe resume. Anyone can help me out?

regards fuzz

© Forex Factory