Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

Shabs19 Nov 7, 2014 5:34am | Post# 6341

1 Attachment(s)
Here is one that has a lot of bells & whistles:

MACD_OsMA_4ColorH_2LVar_mtf.ex4

MA Mode 0 = simple, 1= exponential, 2= smoothed, 3= weighted
Price 0 = close, 1=open, 2= High. 3= Low
Option Macd 0r Osma Histogram

Thass Nov 7, 2014 7:42am | Post# 6342

Sorry, Argosgate.
Thank you , Shabs. I just overlooked this one from my harddrive.

sansemotions Nov 7, 2014 8:09am | Post# 6343

1 Attachment(s)
Hi All,
I just joined this forum. I would like to see if traders can provide feedback on the attached UI that I built along with many automated strategies[you name it]. It can be part of it. Currently, this UI can run along with Ninja Trader, however, I am working on bringing the similar UI for other platforms.

The red buttons are for sale(or short sell) and the green buttons are buy(or cover). The clicks to any of the buttons places orders on Ninja Traders Chart.

Click to Enlarge

Name: SansEmotionsApp.png
Size: 70 KB

Please send me your feed back if any of you think this can help the little guys.

Motiram Nov 7, 2014 10:09am | Post# 6344

Hello friends, I need your help for my unique case i got this ea long time ago and run with no problem recently i try to run on instaforex mt4 but when i compile there were warning "return value of OrderSelect should be checked" in 11 lines: 178,216,224, 230, 238,262,273,329,331,334 and 335 i insisted run this ea but when it open up to 4 layer, when the last orrder hit tp, before close other orders, the ea open new order 2 times the same size with the 3rd layer and close within seconds resulting loss in spread if the ea only make 2 layer orders,...
Hello t3ddy, would you mind sharing how does this (EA swb grid 4.1.mq4) work, I tried on EURCAD with the default setting (compiled version by Thass under #Post 6339) but I do not see any response.

Sure there would be some rules to enter in trade, and what setting you are using please could you share if it is possible.

Thanks And Regards,
Moti

Jea Nov 7, 2014 10:35am | Post# 6345

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Ffibentz,

Here i attached RSIOMA indicator. Please help me in adding alert to it. The alert should have sound, popup, mail & push notification. It alerts when RSI and MA cross in a seperate window.
rsioma_nrp_mtf+alerts nmc.mq4

greenonyx Nov 7, 2014 6:30pm | Post# 6346

Hello Cyber1, thanks for the reply, not exactly the one I'm looking for, but I'll try it,if you know of other version around please let me know, THANKS...

Rparm Nov 7, 2014 9:40pm | Post# 6347

Hello Friends, I need help with this concept. Attached is a picture of what i hope can be developed into an indicator. This is not my idea at all. All credit goes to EURUSDD . Consider stoch with the following settings; %k =X, slowing = 1, %d = 1, Close/Close, where X is any positive integer. Consider the last X bars - including the current one. Let the High/Low value of price be A/B resp.. This stoch =0 <=> the current price = lowest over the period. This stoch =100 <=> the current price = highest over the period. This...
I SECOND THIS!!!

Chicky Nov 7, 2014 10:19pm | Post# 6348

I checked the first post of this thread, and if correctly understand, Metatrader (Andi) left after posting 5 thread replies.

Who can help me develop an EA or whatever works. My requirement is very simple. I want all my trades on multiple pairs to close when my account balance reached a pre-defined level.

ps. I am a poor fisherman from Cyprus, these people took my boat, made me wear this trading uniform and I am not one of them nor I have any money to pay for this EA. Thanks

http://www.tcm.com/mediaroom/video/2...m-No-Spy-.html

bazze Nov 8, 2014 1:10pm | Post# 6349

2 Attachment(s)
Can somebody please correct a single bug on this
and add a variable date feature? Mine needs rebooting in order for the
data to show up.(It don't refresh itself.)
EDIT: Here's the sourcecode too...
-TRADE PERFORMANCE -.tpl
i-Profit.mq4

dragos_ Nov 8, 2014 4:18pm | Post# 6350

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everybody,

I am using the attached EA for Constant range bars and I use 1pip bars.
Considering that when big moves are happening the range bars print fast, I would like to develop an EA with the following rules:
- ENTER trade when printing of constant range bars speeds up.
As an example let's name the last 3 bars as b1, b2,b3 (b3 is the current bar), and say they were printed on t1,t2,t3.
If last bar b3 was printed faster than bar 2 (i.e. t3-t2 < t2-t1 ) and faster than an input speed S (i.e. t3-t2 < S milliseconds; s to be set in the Input window) then the rule is met.
- EXIT based on trailstop of X pips (X to be set in the input window)

I provide the attached constant range bars EA because this is the single one I have and only the ex4 file. But for programming purpose any constant range bars indicator or EA can be used.

Anybody can help?

Thanks,
Dragos
s-Constant Range Bars(1).ex4

mrmalik1 Nov 9, 2014 1:23am | Post# 6351

{quote} mrmalik1- You now have three options. See inputs: extern string comment1 = "1 shows M1 M5 M15 M30 H1 H4"; extern bool Show_Heading1 = FALSE; extern string comment2 = "2 shows D1 W1 MN"; extern bool Show_Heading2 = FALSE; extern string comment3 = "3 shows H1 D1 W1 MN"; extern bool Show_Heading3 = TRUE; {file}

thanks cyber1 that's a great thanks once again but can we make it bigger the candle strength.

thanks

euroswiss Nov 9, 2014 3:03am | Post# 6352

{quote} thank you I think that was the first time I have added alerts to an multipair-indicator. I attach the sourcecode also, maybe someone has a use for it (search for 'fxdaytrader' in the code to find my mods). pls. note that I have added 'xxx.' to the name. Only download it if you need the sourcecode, if you just want to use the indicator pls. download the one at http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...68#post7562068 edit: ups, I have overlooked that the coder (Squalou) has implemented the suffix-stuff already. Must...
Hi fxdaytrader!
First of all I want to thank you for your effort, you're a great person. I'm using this indicator like a part of my system.
I need if it's possibile to make 2 small changes:
1. I want to cancel that alert above/ below band (i'm using only above/below sma)
2. I need to see 2 SMA's on the same dashboard. Ex: 25SMA and 55SMA

Thank you in advance.

Mtinifx Nov 9, 2014 3:40am | Post# 6353

{quote} doerpn- Here you go. {file}

Hi Cyber1

Just wanted to ask if it's possible to add a function to the cci - nrp & mtf advanced_alert.mq4 indi whereby one can switch off either the overbought or oversold alert so that one only gets an alert when the signal line either crosses the overbought zone or the oversold zone. One can of course remove line 181 or line 182 but it then means having two separate indi's, one for only overbought alerts and one for only oversold alerts!

I need that function because on the shorter time frames otherwise one is getting too many alerts especially if one has got quiet a few trading pair charts open!

Thanks

JM

cyber1 Nov 9, 2014 5:38am | Post# 6354

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Cyber1 Just wanted to ask if it's possible to add a function to the cci - nrp & mtf advanced_alert.mq4 indi whereby one can switch off either the overbought or oversold alert so that one only gets an alert when the signal line either crosses the overbought zone or the oversold zone. One can of course remove line 181 or line 182 but it then means having two separate indi's, one for only overbought alerts and one for only oversold alerts! I need that function because on the shorter time frames otherwise one is getting too many alerts especially...
jmtini-
Not tested this but should work.
In the inputs there is now:
Inserted Code
extern bool   alertsOnZoneEnterOB = true;
extern bool   alertsOnZoneEnterOS = true;
cci - nrp & mtf advanced_alert.mq4

cyber1 Nov 9, 2014 5:41am | Post# 6355

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} thanks cyber1 that's a great thanks once again but can we make it bigger the candle strength. thanks
mrmalik1-
Added 2 inputs and you may have to change Adjust_Side_to_side input as well
Inserted Code
extern int  LabelSize=9;
extern int  BarSize=50;
extern int Adjust_Side_to_side  = 30; // 20
UFX TREND multiMeter_mod.mq4

johnblake Nov 9, 2014 5:53am | Post# 6356

Hello Andi,

Can you please code a Trend Line Indicator as explained here in Post 8
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=49837

This is a User Defined Start Time and End Time Trend Line.
With this Trend Line we can experiment and develop a great Trading System.
Thanks for your help.

cyber1 Nov 9, 2014 6:33am | Post# 6357

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Ffibentz, Here i attached RSIOMA indicator. Please help me in adding alert to it. The alert should have sound, popup, mail & push notification. It alerts when RSI and MA cross in a seperate window. {file}
Jea-
Added Email and Push
rsioma_nrp_mtf+alerts nmc_mod.mq4

Irshad90286 Nov 9, 2014 7:37am | Post# 6358

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Cyber1,

Can you please update my EA i have attach

Update detail

show report on chart
1) Buy open order Count
2) Sell open order Count
3) Buy profit / loss
4) Sell profit / loss
5) Net profit / loss
6) Equity Balance

7) maximum order limit control

Thanks
[ea]DivergenceTrader_Ron_MT4_v04.mq4

Jea Nov 9, 2014 10:42am | Post# 6359

Hi Cyber1,

Thanks for the response.
Can you please code an indicator for two moving average crossover with rsi confirmation.
Conditions are:
Buy entry signal at double ema crosover from down after RSI crosses above 55
Sell entry signal at double ema crosover from up and RSI crosses below 45
The signal alert should have sound, popup, and push notification.

cyber1 Nov 9, 2014 10:43am | Post# 6360

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Andi, Can you please code a Trend Line Indicator as explained here in Post 8 http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=49837 This is a User Defined Start Time and End Time Trend Line. With this Trend Line we can experiment and develop a great Trading System. Thanks for your help.
johnblake-
Try this out. LMK if you need anything else.
Attachment 1545938
FXPT_TOR45v1.ex4

© Forex Factory