Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

daherxdaher Nov 2, 2014 12:44am | Post# 6261

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everybody, Attached is an indicator that automatically draws 3 linear regression channels of current day, previous day and the day before. That is why it is impossible to use it for backtesting. Would somebody be so kind as to modify it so I can use it for backtesting? Thx a lot {file}
The Indicator has been downloaded 25 times, I can't believe no code is interested to take a look at it.
Please take a look, I'm sure you can do it (dealing with my request).

Regads
3 Auto Regression Channel (with shift for all frames and refresh every tick).mq4

mrmalik1 Nov 2, 2014 4:22am | Post# 6262

1 Attachment(s)
hi,

any body can little change in it i have downloaded this indicator from a forum on the ff i need to change it a little bit can any body do some help and do that favour to me it shows only daily and hourly can any body do that so i can see the W1 and MN1 as well on the chart as well i tried my to do it but remained unsuccessfull.

thanks
UFX TREND multiMeter.mq4

NonoRobots Nov 2, 2014 4:58am | Post# 6263

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Can someone update this 123pattern indicator as it is not working anymore since last MT4 new build?
Thanks a lot!
123 pattern alert.mq4

condor599776 Nov 2, 2014 5:40am | Post# 6264

1 Attachment(s)
Hi
This file not working with latest mt4 builds can any one help make it work thank you
Tarzan_mtf+alerts 2.mq4

cyber1 Nov 2, 2014 5:43am | Post# 6265

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Cyber1 Just wondered if you could possibly add an email alert to the CCI - nrp & mtf advanced indi (attached) so that when the signal line crosses the - 100 level from above or + 100 level from below it sends an email alert? Thanks so much JM {file}
jmtini-
Seems you have an old version or something. This version has alerts and email and I added Push Notifications.
cci - nrp & mtf advanced_alert.mq4

cyber1 Nov 2, 2014 5:48am | Post# 6266

Hi, Can someone update this 123pattern indicator as it is not working anymore since last MT4 new build? Thanks a lot! {file}
NonoRobots-
The version you posted was V6. Which I did get it to compile but it's still does not load onto the chart.
There is a V7 here on FF and it seems to work. I don't know if the patterns are correct or not but it does produce signals.
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...04#post5231104

cyber1 Nov 2, 2014 6:09am | Post# 6267

Hi guys, I'm not a coder but i would like to understand when and why this indicator I have attached gives a Signal. So perhaps one of you smart coders can take a look into the code and telle me in simple words when a Signal appears. There are 4 different signals: minor buy, minor sell, Major buy, Major sell For example....... a minor buy appers when: 1. the Close is higher than last three bars and 2. rsi > 70 and 3. Close > MA 10......and so on. This would be very nice and would help me a lot. Mike {file}
mattkirby-

This is the thread on it.
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...15572&page=895

NonoRobots Nov 2, 2014 6:26am | Post# 6268

{quote} NonoRobots- The version you posted was V6. Which I did get it to compile but it's still does not load onto the chart. There is a V7 here on FF and it seems to work. I don't know if the patterns are correct or not but it does produce signals. http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...04#post5231104
Thank you Cyber1

jack_samurai Nov 2, 2014 6:31am | Post# 6269

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, need some help with attached indicator - please add push-notifications to indicator when Engulfed Bar closed. Thanks.
MTF_OB_SCAN_C1.ex4

xetrader Nov 2, 2014 7:09am | Post# 6270

Can anyone reply me too?

cyber1 Nov 2, 2014 7:27am | Post# 6271

Can anyone reply me too?
xetrader-
I passed on your request because I'm sure theres already EA's around that match that criteria.
Did you search the forum?

Rash10 Nov 2, 2014 7:46am | Post# 6272

1 Attachment(s)
Can you guys add push notifications to this indicator .
II_SupDem(1).mq4

cyber1 Nov 2, 2014 8:11am | Post# 6273

1 Attachment(s)
hi, any body can little change in it i have downloaded this indicator from a forum on the ff i need to change it a little bit can any body do some help and do that favour to me it shows only daily and hourly can any body do that so i can see the W1 and MN1 as well on the chart as well i tried my to do it but remained unsuccessfull. thanks {file}
mrmalik1-
The file you posted seems to be only part of the original indicator.
Here's the full indicator that includes all time frames.
UFX TREND multiMeter.mq4

mrmalik1 Nov 2, 2014 9:40am | Post# 6274

{quote} mrmalik1- The file you posted seems to be only part of the original indicator. Here's the full indicator that includes all time frames. {file}

thanks,

i have already this indicator but i want little changes in that on i dont want m1,m5,m15,m30 on the chart.

thanks any way for the help

xetrader Nov 2, 2014 10:12am | Post# 6275

{quote} xetrader- I passed on your request because I'm sure theres already EA's around that match that criteria. Did you search the forum?
ok let me search on them if i need any further assistance i will call. thanks

cyber1 Nov 2, 2014 10:22am | Post# 6276

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} thanks, i have already this indicator but i want little changes in that on i dont want m1,m5,m15,m30 on the chart. thanks any way for the help
mrmalik1-
You now have three options.
See inputs:
Inserted Code
extern string comment1 = "1 shows M1 M5 M15 M30 H1 H4";
extern bool Show_Heading1 = FALSE;
extern string comment2 = "2 shows D1 W1 MN";
extern bool Show_Heading2 = FALSE;
extern string comment3 = "3 shows H1 D1 W1 MN";
extern bool Show_Heading3 = TRUE;
UFX TREND multiMeter_mod.mq4

doerpn Nov 2, 2014 1:28pm | Post# 6277

4 Attachment(s)
Hi cyber1 or others,
may you help? Spread is shown at all "JPY" pairs and some other ones- but not at all pairs......
thanks in advance.
Click to Enlarge

Name: spread.png
Size: 34 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: no spread.png
Size: 33 KB
Status Monitor V1.2.ex4
Status Monitor V1.2.mq4

cyber1 Nov 2, 2014 3:28pm | Post# 6278

1 Attachment(s)
Hi cyber1 or others, may you help? Spread is shown at all "JPY" pairs and some other ones- but not at all pairs...... thanks in advance. {image} {image} {file} {file}
doerpn-
Here you go.
Status Monitor_mod V1.2.mq4

Peretola Nov 2, 2014 3:56pm | Post# 6279

Hi All,
I was wondering if someone will be able to do a simple indicator for me. Here is what I need:
1) I need twin Horizontal lines on the chart using the highest and lowest prices between StartHours and EndHours.
2) I also need to identify with a different name each line to use later in an EA.
3) And finally, this indicator must have the ability to refresh automatically every day.
The masterpiece of Hanover no longer works

Thanks for your time

mattkirby Nov 3, 2014 6:34am | Post# 6280

{quote} mattkirby- This is the thread on it. http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...15572&page=895
Hi cyber1,

thanks for your reply.

I know that thread but the function of this indicator isn't explained there........thats why I came here to the coders zone.........help with this is still very appreciated!

© Forex Factory