Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/166758-i-will-code-your-eas-and-indicators-for)

Senan7 Oct 29, 2014 4:59pm | Post# 6241

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Can you please check the indicator below and make EA for it. Thank you
sfuchedzhiev@yahoo.com
GE.mq4

reinerh Oct 29, 2014 6:12pm | Post# 6242

3 Attachment(s)
i would like this trademanager fixed, its not working correctly plus i need a feature added.

it works like this. tm gets loaded on a chart, then the script gets dragged over and it opens a market order, then it sets sl and tp values.

the tp and sl values are not setting correctly is one issue, and instead of risk i want an input for lot size, and a trailing option. magic number works just fine.
oh, the be function needs to be checked if it works correctly. i did not do that.

anybody could kindly get that done for me or can refer me to somebody who can ?

thanks and green pips to all.
Trade_Manager.ex4
Open_Sell.ex4
Open_Buy.ex4

Will.MQL4 Oct 29, 2014 8:21pm | Post# 6243

Hi all,
I am looking for an indicator or EA that can issue email alerts whenever a large bar/candlestick appears, either an absolute pip amount like if a bar is >= 20 pips from high to low, an email goes out, OR, a relative pip amount, like the bar is X times greater in size than the average of the last 50 bars. I know that hanover used to have his kong bar indicator available to the public, but I don't think it is available any longer. I am basically looking for something like that, since it worked well.

I have tried searching through the forums, but everything I download doesn't seem to work.

Thank you for your help!!

Also, wondering if this can be done before the 1 min bar closes - e.g. if a 20 pip difference exists between the hi and lo of the current candle, that should trigger an alert/email.

Thanks!

cyber1 Oct 29, 2014 8:24pm | Post# 6244

i would like this trademanager fixed, its not working correctly plus i need a feature added. it works like this. tm gets loaded on a chart, then the script gets dragged over and it opens a market order, then it sets sl and tp values. the tp and sl values are not setting correctly is one issue, and instead of risk i want an input for lot size, and a trailing option. magic number works just fine. oh, the be function needs to be checked if it works correctly. i did not do that. anybody could kindly get that done for me or can refer me to somebody who...
reinerh-

You will need to post the .mq4 files to get anything done to it.

Part of the problem sounds like the FIFO rules.

reinerh Oct 29, 2014 11:43pm | Post# 6245

{quote} reinerh- You will need to post the .mq4 files to get anything done to it. Part of the problem sounds like the FIFO rules.
i only have the ex4 unfortunately.

goodways100 Oct 30, 2014 3:46am | Post# 6246

GE mq4 poster above gives owfull number of errors. Can you post a compilable version. Thanks and
Regards

Senan7 Oct 30, 2014 5:44am | Post# 6247

Hi All,

Ref#6242, GE indicator, yes its not working. Anyone can fix it?

Thank you

cyber1 Oct 30, 2014 6:55am | Post# 6248

Hi All, Ref#6242, GE indicator, yes its not working. Anyone can fix it? Thank you
Senan7-
There are at least two problems.
1. It's not an indicator it's an EA
2. It's not written in .mq4 looks like .mq3 and somebody renamed it with .mq4

Senan7 Oct 30, 2014 7:26am | Post# 6249

Hi Cyber1,

I guess, we can not use it on MT4 then?

Thanks

s854110 Oct 31, 2014 12:56am | Post# 6250

1 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDFXFH1.png
Size: 87 KB
can make it?
thank

goodways100 Oct 31, 2014 3:59am | Post# 6251

Has any one ever seen a ea that would split a trade in two, both still active. For example active trade lot 1 would be split in two active trades e.g lot 0.1 and 0.9. Thanks and Regards

mattkirby Oct 31, 2014 8:26am | Post# 6252

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,

I'm not a coder but i would like to understand when and why this indicator I have attached gives a Signal. So perhaps one of you smart coders can take a look into the code and telle me in simple words when a Signal appears.

There are 4 different signals: minor buy, minor sell, Major buy, Major sell

For example....... a minor buy appers when: 1. the Close is higher than last three bars and 2. rsi > 70 and 3. Close > MA 10......and so on.

This would be very nice and would help me a lot.

Mike

Symphonie Extreme Indicator v2 (refreshfix).mq4

firebreathz Oct 31, 2014 11:11am | Post# 6253

2 Attachment(s)
I found this expert that's pretty good for small profits only problem is it stops after profit target is reached, can any of you possibly have it restart it's process so it can trade continuously.

So as soon as reaches the takeprofit it's reset to do it again at the current position..

If you can code it to be continuous this could be a nice little earner..

Take a look see what you think, thanks in advance.
$JACKPOT$.mq4
$JACKPOT$.ex4

Allammof Nov 1, 2014 1:19am | Post# 6254

{quote} can you please share this ea with us,thank you
It is not an EA, it is a script.... It puts 5 pips SL and 5 Pips TP. He chooses a time where there is no expected volatility in the market to trade. It would work perfectly on demo accounts but the broker would typically widen the spread as soon as it detects such behavior. wide spread would guarantee that the script would drain the account in less than 5 minutes. the only other option is to use it on a fixed spread account but the broker would then use the re-quotes and slippage against u. You also need to get connected to a very good broker server that has absolutely zero delay in it (not possible) for the strategy to work.
to conclude, First of all ,If that script works, he won't advertise that he is an account manager. secondly, If the script works, trust me, this video would have never existed for public display.
regards

gridmaster Nov 1, 2014 10:14am | Post# 6255

1 Attachment(s)
is any one make an ea on this concept. anouther form of this only one hour candle high low and that hour is first hour of the day .
Fast 50 pips profit.pdf

Allammof Nov 1, 2014 10:29am | Post# 6256

is any one make an ea on this concept. anouther form of this only one hour candle high low and that hour is first hour of the day . {image}
Sounds lovely , i have a qhestion though: how do u define the first hour of the day? It differs from a broker to broker depending where the server is. Did u backtest this strategy?

gridmaster Nov 1, 2014 10:33am | Post# 6257

{quote} sounds lovely , i have a qhestion though: How do u define the first hour of the day? It differs from a broker to broker depending where the server is. Did u backtest this strategy?
sydeney or tokyo open means ashian session

xetrader Nov 1, 2014 10:48am | Post# 6258

Hi there,

can anyone please make an EA of Stoch setting 14,3,3. OB is 90 and OS is 10. When price OB at 90 it must open Sell and set tp to 10 pips and when price is OS at 10 it must open Buy and set tp to 10 pips.. it will work just in US Session not every in Every session. can anyone do this please? please attach this EA for me Thanks...

Mtinifx Nov 1, 2014 11:23am | Post# 6259

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Senan7- There are at least two problems. 1. It's not an indicator it's an EA 2. It's not written in .mq4 looks like .mq3 and somebody renamed it with .mq4
Hi Cyber1

Just wondered if you could possibly add an email alert to the CCI - nrp & mtf advanced indi (attached) so that when the signal line crosses the - 100 level from above or + 100 level from below it sends an email alert?

Thanks so much

JM
cci - nrp & mtf advanced.mq4

ffjbentz Nov 1, 2014 8:49pm | Post# 6260

I found this expert that's pretty good for small profits only problem is it stops after profit target is reached, can any of you possibly have it restart it's process so it can trade continuously. So as soon as reaches the takeprofit it's reset to do it again at the current position.. If you can code it to be continuous this could be a nice little earner.. Take a look see what you think, thanks in advance. {file} {file}

This seems to be a kick-ass ea.
All you do for continued trades is change "CLOSE_BY_TP_IN_MONEY" to false in the settings, and it will continue to trade.

© Forex Factory