Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/166758-i-will-code-your-eas-and-indicators-for)

BlueRain Nov 3, 2020 5:09am | Post# 40941

{quote} on GBPJPY M30 today, the values should be 135.421 and 135.007, the indicator still gives incorrect values in this regard. {image} here is a spreadsheet of how I got the 135.421 and 135.007 values: {file}
I looked into more detail and I think your checking if this is opening hour is not correct also.

if( TimeHour(bartime ) == MarketOpen )

above checks if "hour is 0"

But if you are using lessor time frame than H1, there will be many bars meets this condition.
Please check how you decide which bar is correct bar.

if you are checking current bar as starting of new session, below should work also.

double HighCandleOne=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i);
double LowCandleOne=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i);

double Range= (HighCandleOne - LowCandleOne)*Point;

double OpenCandleTwo=iOpen(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i+1);

double breakbuy=OpenCandleTwo + (Range);
double breaksell=OpenCandleTwo-(Range);

Sandile Nov 3, 2020 6:58am | Post# 40942

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I looked into more detail and I think your checking if this is opening hour is not correct also. if( TimeHour(bartime ) == MarketOpen ) above checks if "hour is 0" But if you are using lessor time frame than H1, there will be many bars meets this condition. Please check how you decide which bar is correct bar. if you are checking current bar as starting of new session, below should work also. double HighCandleOne=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i); double LowCandleOne=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i); double Range= (HighCandleOne - LowCandleOne)*Point; double...
I put the code as mentioned above here and the indicator no longer works, I'm sorry about all this, I'm not a coder and this is all confusing to me.

BreakoutM30Daily_v1.00 (1).mq4

klord Nov 3, 2020 7:22am | Post# 40943

{quote} I won't be able to code a new one as there are a lot of those - similar account related ones. You may find attached one is very similar to what you are looking for. {file}
Thanks for the indicator. It's so useful. Do u have the mt5 version?

jeanlouie Nov 3, 2020 8:13am | Post# 40944

Hi BlueRain & other great coders, i do not know this is the right place to ask this or not. i am just learning to code multi time frame & multi pairs indicator, and i try to put some information based on its time frame & pairs to array. i got problem/ error on putting this to arrays...
- should start with simpler things, like coding a ma without using inbuilt functions
- what's the point of collecting the mtf price data into arrays? The info already exists and is easily accesible, you don't need to store them. It's the equivalent of you trying to store the current chart ohlc into arrays to use.

mntiwana Nov 3, 2020 8:33am | Post# 40945

6 Attachment(s)
can someone code a simple scanner for me? requirements should scan all 28 major pairs timeframe can be changed manually whenever 30sma crosses 100sma it should give an alert
"FanSimple8_4MEn sma Romeo"

Hi romeo
It is not exact what you asked (multi pairs) but it will be work only on the instrument it applied on - there are many rest of options,possibly help to others
Originally it is using SMMAs (Smoothed ma) with EMAs (Exponential MA) but particularly i changed all to SMA as you asked

it displaying on chart lines with dash
what to display,lines or dash or both
9 TFs capable
previous history tracking
8 MAs up to users defined values (periods) including which one to true/false
colors choice
xy adjusting option
and more
Attachment 3779722Attachment 3779723Attachment 3779724Attachment 3779725Attachment 3779727
FanSimple8_4MEn sma Romeo.ex4

ganztrade Nov 3, 2020 8:34am | Post# 40946

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I looked into more detail and I think your checking if this is opening hour is not correct also. if( TimeHour(bartime ) == MarketOpen ) above checks if "hour is 0" But if you are using lessor time frame than H1, there will be many bars meets this condition. Please check how you decide which bar is correct bar. if you are checking current bar as starting of new session, below should work also. double HighCandleOne=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i); double LowCandleOne=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i); double Range= (HighCandleOne - LowCandleOne)*Point; double...

Thank you BlueRain,

but Sandile strategy wants:

1. starting point line on second candle M30 of the day (00:30-01:00), not on first candle (open market candle);
2. first candle (open market candle- 00:00-00.30) = (high-low) acting as offset for the line (high low line second candle) > exactly pips
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot (47).png
Size: 54 KB

ganztrade Nov 3, 2020 8:59am | Post# 40947

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thank you BlueRain, but Sandile strategy wants: 1. starting point line on second candle M30 of the day (00:30-01:00), not on first candle (open market candle); 2. first candle (open market candle- 00:00-00.30) = (high-low) acting as offset for the line (high low line second candle) > exactly pips {image}

ahhh nevermind, finally.....enjoy Sandile...thanks BlueRain.

I finally got it.

double HighCandleOne=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i);//--first candle open market
double LowCandleOne=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i);//--first candle open market

double HighCandleTwo=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i-1);//--second candle starting line
double LowCandleTwo=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i-1);//--second candle starting line

double Range=HighCandleOne-LowCandleOne;//--based on first candle

double breakbuy=HighCandleTwo+(Range);//--for offsett high line second candle
double breaksell=LowCandleTwo-(Range);//--for offsett low line second candle

========================

now Sandile, you should teach us, how to trading use that indicator....hahahaha
BreakoutM30Daily_v1.01.ex4
BreakoutM30Daily_v1.01.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot (48).png
Size: 74 KB

doggy7 Nov 3, 2020 9:08am | Post# 40948

{quote} - should start with simpler things, like coding a ma without using inbuilt functions - what's the point of collecting the mtf price data into arrays? The info already exists and is easily accesible, you don't need to store them. It's the equivalent of you trying to store the current chart ohlc into arrays to use.
Hi jeanlouie,
The highPrc in my code is just an example ... it is actually for other purpose ... , my concern is how to point to an array in mql4 (choosing from so many arrays having same format).
but your idea is good for me to think again for my other project, and yes !t is indeed regarding ohlc price ...
Oh no, i just realize/ see that BR actually has posted an example in mql4, it was my bad ... Nice, will try to learn from his code first.
Thanks again great coders ...

Edit :
I see BR code: BR-Momentum-Dashboard , it is multi pair .... and for all time frames, we can choose just one tf from the drop down menu (using enum) :

Inserted Code
input    ENUM_TIMEFRAMES      timeframe            =  PERIOD_CURRENT;

one question:
if i want to make it for all of time frames from M1 to MN1 , it is better to put the tf in array like this :

Inserted Code
   string allTimeFramesArr[]  = {"M1","M5", .... , "MN1"};

or just define it one by one like this ?

Inserted Code
   string allTimeFrames = "M1","M5", .... ,"MN1";

Edit again :
Sorry ... i just found the Fractal example by BR, will look at it

mntiwana Nov 3, 2020 9:31am | Post# 40949

6 Attachment(s)
{quote} Yes 60 oversold 10 undersold Can you code this for me please
"DMI"

In this ver users can choose what to show/hide (DI Plus,DI Minus,DX,ADX,ADXR) or show all
users defined levels possibility

Attachment 3779772Attachment 3779773Attachment 3779774Attachment 3779775Attachment 3779777
DMI.ex4

paul72 Nov 3, 2020 10:01am | Post# 40950

{quote} "DMI" In this ver users can choose what to show/hide (DI Plus,DI Minus,DX,ADX,ADXR) or show all users defined levels possibility {image}{image}{image}{image}{image} {file}
Thank you so much for your help.

Cheers Paul

merlin1331 Nov 3, 2020 10:17am | Post# 40951

1 Attachment(s)
hi, does any coders can help to add buffers to this indicator?
Trading_Volume_v1 (1).mq4

romeo000 Nov 3, 2020 10:26am | Post# 40952

{quote} "FanSimple8_4MEn sma Romeo" Hi romeo It is not exact what you asked (multi pairs) but it will be work only on the instrument it applied on - there are many rest of options,possibly help to others Originally it is using SMMAs (Smoothed ma) with EMAs (Exponential MA) but particularly i changed all to SMA as you asked it displaying on chart lines with dash what to display,lines or dash or both 9 TFs capable previous history tracking 8 MAs up to users defined values (periods) including which one to true/false colors choice xy adjusting option...
thanks you very much sir! i am definitely going to add it in my trend check list!
Happy Pipping

Mcxtrader Nov 3, 2020 12:08pm | Post# 40953

Hello Blue Rain, Thank you for adding a stoploss to the EA. It will take one day to get activated. I have already added to the MT4 platform. I will let you know. Thakning you once again Sobha

Could you please shed some light on how to make this EA work?

It was loaded before one day and still, not even one trade opened.

classy Nov 3, 2020 12:44pm | Post# 40954

My Humble request to all master coders please create one indicator or script which show equal high=low horizontal line (consider close price or candle body only)different color for different color horizontal line will be great.i searched a lot on net but no luck........thanks in advance ONE IMAGE CAN express more clearly than 100 words {image}
i searched google but no luck ? pending from 2019?

ganztrade Nov 3, 2020 12:54pm | Post# 40955

{quote} i searched google but no luck ? pending from 2019?

maybe your strategy not clearly enough, i read your post, and i'm confuse read it...

if u look for supply demand/ S&R there is good indicator for it

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/...3#post13241083

T4Trade Nov 3, 2020 12:59pm | Post# 40956

Dear Bluerain, please add push notification on this indicator you just coded for motiram,thanks a lot! {file}
please someone check this indcator and add push notification if Pa crosses the line,thanks

BlueRain Nov 3, 2020 2:54pm | Post# 40957

{quote} Could you please shed some light on how to make this EA work? It was loaded before one day and still, not even one trade opened.
This is EA looking for Opening Gab from last bar's high and current bar's open.
Since most of Gabs are filled, I think this is looking for that strategy.

if condition like below, you will get sell signal.

current_openprice > previous_highprice + (min_gapsize + spread_gap)*point_gap
&& current_time != order_time)

You will not get any trade signal on day to day - unless you reduce gapsize.
if you are using smaller time frame, you may have to reduce gapsize..

Based on my Tester, it only opened 3-4 time a week trade ( about 3-4 trade per months ) on default settings, mostly on Weekly Opening day.

However, it seems it is profitable on my tester run . ( EURUSD )

AkuMK Nov 3, 2020 2:56pm | Post# 40958

1 Attachment(s)
Hi coders,

Requesting:
a) Add Stop Loss function,
b) Add Trailing Stop / BE function,
c) Double confirm or update the codes, if needed, since it an old codes. It running well on back-test and live chart. Just for confirmation since it create in 2011.

Thanks in advance.
Renko pure candle auto-trading EA by Steve Hopwood.mq4

junior.eso Nov 3, 2020 3:24pm | Post# 40959

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,
Anybody could rewrite this indicator for MT5 please?
StochDifZones_v2_60_v600.ex4

RoninTheory Nov 3, 2020 5:00pm | Post# 40960

{quote} "FanSimple8_4MEn sma Romeo" Hi romeo It is not exact what you asked (multi pairs) but it will be work only on the instrument it applied on - there are many rest of options,possibly help to others Originally it is using SMMAs (Smoothed ma) with EMAs (Exponential MA) but particularly i changed all to SMA as you asked it displaying on chart lines with dash what to display,lines or dash or both 9 TFs capable previous history tracking 8 MAs up to users defined values (periods) including which one to true/false colors choice xy adjusting option...
is it possible for coder

to add vma type into this and function weekly period vma crossing daily period

i hope such request would make very nice dashboard with appropriate settings

© Forex Factory