Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/166758-i-will-code-your-eas-and-indicators-for)

eddie777 Nov 2, 2020 10:02pm | Post# 40921

Hi, this strategy works on manual trading, buy/sell as per UltimateProcalper custom settings, close position as per super-arrow. It would be nice if someone put together EA as per custom settings, both indicators. thx! {image} {file} {file}
HI whats the best time frame ?

mntiwana Nov 2, 2020 10:20pm | Post# 40922

{quote} DMI + {image}
That are levels,right ?

eddie777 Nov 2, 2020 11:02pm | Post# 40923

1 Attachment(s)
HI Coders can anyone convert to MQL4 need to be able to add other pairs and if someone can add 5M TF also would be appreciated {file}
any volunteers to fix this and convert to MQL4 add 5M time frame and other pairs please would appreciated?

NZDUSD;USDCHF;USDCAD;EURAUD;EURCAD;EURGBP;EURJPY;EURUSD;AUDUSD;GBPCAD;AUDCAD;GBPJPY;GBPUSD;EURJPY;USDJPY
MT4 X-LIST.ex4

BlueRain Nov 3, 2020 12:38am | Post# 40924

1 Attachment(s)
Does anybody know about this? I cannot find it. I did find this You cannot trigger a script with a button There is code in there for an EA. But I did not really want an EA as it is too slow. I want a close all button that calls up the "Close All" script. Scripts are noticeably faster than "Close All" EA's. Maybe BlueRain can make us a "Turbo Close All" button? ES {quote}
Try this one... just quick code - recycling of some other stuffs from internet resources I found.
Tested and it looks like working fine with me.

I made script name and button label as optional.
You can type in your script name and/or change button strings ( customizable ).
if your script is under subfolder, use double \\ as subfolder.
example: scriptname = "test\\close.mq4"

Note:
Called Script shouldn't have below line or it should be commented out
if it is in the script, it will ask your input & confirmation causing no immediate execution.

#property script_show_inputs

Try out.
Click-to-Call-A-Script.mq4

ganztrade Nov 3, 2020 12:41am | Post# 40925

2 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, Could someone code this indicator for me, Formula First Candle High First Candle Low X = First Candle High - Candle Low Open Proce of the Second Candle + X = Buy Level Open Price of the Second Candle - X = Sell Level Example with today GBPJPY on M30: {image} On Spreadsheet: {image} Spreadsheet: {file} Perhaps a modification of this indicator: {file} I would appreciate your help, thanks in advance.

i screw up with some another code from mql5.com, maybe master "CJA" or master "BlueRain" will to help fixing second line (break buy/break sell) base your calculation
BreakoutM30Daily_v1.00.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot (42).png
Size: 41 KB

BlueRain Nov 3, 2020 1:07am | Post# 40926

{quote} i screw up with some another code from mql5.com, maybe master "CJA" or master "BlueRain" will to help fixing second line (break buy/break sell) base your calculation {file} {image}
You are counting candle wrong.

it should be just i, not i - 1.

double HighCandleOne=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i+1);
double LowCandleOne=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i+1);

double Range=HighCandleOne-LowCandleOne;

double HighCandleTwo=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i);
double LowCandleTwo=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i);

datetime CandleTime=bartime+(24*PERIOD_M30*12);

double breakbuy=HighCandleTwo+(Range);
double breaksell=LowCandleTwo-(Range);

Sandile Nov 3, 2020 2:30am | Post# 40927

{quote} i screw up with some another code from mql5.com, maybe master "CJA" or master "BlueRain" will to help fixing second line (break buy/break sell) base your calculation {file} {image}
Ganztrade thank you for this brother, hopefully CJA or BlueRain will help fix this.

EmmK Nov 3, 2020 2:33am | Post# 40928

any coder who would like to work on a project?

Sandile Nov 3, 2020 2:34am | Post# 40929

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} You are counting candle wrong. it should be just i, not i - 1. double HighCandleOne=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i+1); double LowCandleOne=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i+1); double Range=HighCandleOne-LowCandleOne; double HighCandleTwo=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i); double LowCandleTwo=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i); datetime CandleTime=bartime+(24*PERIOD_M30*12); double breakbuy=HighCandleTwo+(Range); double breaksell=LowCandleTwo-(Range);
Hi Bluerain, I modified the code as suggested above and the values/lines are still wrong, on the picture below is the values generated by the indicator and the correct values for today on GBPJPY M30.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM30 p.png
Size: 39 KB

I'd really appreciate your help in getting this to work Sir.

BlueRain Nov 3, 2020 2:57am | Post# 40930

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Bluerain, I modified the code as suggested above and the values/lines are still wrong, on the picture below is the values generated by the indicator and the correct values for today on GBPJPY M30. {image} {file} I'd really appreciate your help in getting this to work Sir.
No, You didn't modify correctly in the attached file.

check attached - which should give correct cal.

double HighCandleOne=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i+1);
double LowCandleOne=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i+1);

double Range=HighCandleOne-LowCandleOne;

double HighCandleTwo=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i);
double LowCandleTwo=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i);

double breakbuy=HighCandleTwo + (Range);
double breaksell=LowCandleTwo-(Range);

datetime CandleTime=bartime+(24*PERIOD_M30*12);

paul72 Nov 3, 2020 3:06am | Post# 40931

{quote} That are levels,right ?
Yes 60 oversold 10 undersold

Can you code this for me please

Sandile Nov 3, 2020 3:25am | Post# 40932

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} No, You didn't modify correctly in the attached file. check attached - which should give correct cal. double HighCandleOne=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i+1); double LowCandleOne=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i+1); double Range=HighCandleOne-LowCandleOne; double HighCandleTwo=iHigh(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i); double LowCandleTwo=iLow(NULL,PERIOD_M30,i); double breakbuy=HighCandleTwo + (Range); double breaksell=LowCandleTwo-(Range); datetime CandleTime=bartime+(24*PERIOD_M30*12); {file}
on GBPJPY M30 today, the values should be 135.421 and 135.007, the indicator still gives incorrect values in this regard.

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPJPYM30 pp.png
Size: 41 KB
here is a spreadsheet of how I got the 135.421 and 135.007 values:
Daily Range Formula.xlsx

romeo000 Nov 3, 2020 4:16am | Post# 40933

can someone code a simple scanner for me?
requirements

1. should scan all 28 major pairs
  2. timeframe can be changed manually
  3. whenever 30sma crosses 100sma it should give an alert

doggy7 Nov 3, 2020 4:21am | Post# 40934

1 Attachment(s)
Very Good Morning Dear Blue Rain, How are you ? Hope you are doing great and high of you spirits. I am testing the Indicator and update you further {image} {image} Have A Great Week Dear Thanks & Regards
hi Lucky1359,
may i know the name of the indicator you have at left bottom part of your chart ? (please see also attachment below) . is it available some where on the net, or could you please share it if you don't mind ... .... )
Thank you.
Name:  ALL-MONTHLY-WEEKLY-OCTOBER-END31.10-SATURDAY-edited.png
Views: 684
Size:  137 KB

Dave7878 Nov 3, 2020 4:39am | Post# 40935

Hello,
I have found this interesting code which exports preset indicator states in csv format for the symbols specified.

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/...85#post8836585

this code is rather slow.

I wanted to ask if you have seen any other batch export script which can export indicator states for all pairs specified?

Or maybe there is a way to just export DATA window as text for all symbols - just run through all the symbols and export each DATA WINDOW as text? that woudl effectively export all symbol indicator states to text

Maijin Nov 3, 2020 4:40am | Post# 40936

1 Attachment(s)
can someone code a simple scanner for me? requirements should scan all 28 major pairs timeframe can be changed manually whenever 30sma crosses 100sma it should give an alert
This indicator is already out there.
I am not allowed to post a link but this should work

Click to Enlarge

Name: Advanced Moving Average Crossover Scanner FREE.png
Size: 9 KB

Dave7878 Nov 3, 2020 4:41am | Post# 40937

Hello hello FX warriors!)
I have a simple coding request witch can also be handy for many. Hanover told someone here can help to modify his code to export all available symbols as CSV files - without needing to specify individual symbols.

here is the link to the code:

https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/...13#post8010713

Ideally this code woudl just export the last 1000 daily bars for all symbols.. currently my FXPRO mt4 has like 200 symbols - need to export them all - as you can understand specifying each symbol for export is an unnecessary task - given I will be exporting data from multiple mt4 platforms...

doggy7 Nov 3, 2020 4:46am | Post# 40938

Hi BlueRain & other great coders,
i do not know this is the right place to ask this or not. i am just learning to code multi time frame & multi pairs indicator, and i try to put some information based on its time frame & pairs to array. i got problem/ error on putting this to arrays, lets say : euM1[], euM5[],.... , auM1[],auM5[] ... etc ...
the format of the array are same for all of arrays. How to access the array ( to put/ read/ update data in array) ? i try to create a pointer to specified array, but it is failed.
Example :
Inserted Code
//--- access array eu pair, time frame M15: insert data ---
if ((pair=EU) && (tf=15) && (i == x) )  {
   arrName = "euM15";
    putToArray(&arrName,pair,tf,i,highPrice);
} // if

//--- access array eu pair, time frame M15: read data ---
if (condition met) {
   y = getFromArray(&arrName,pair,tf,i);
} // if

Could you please give simple example on how to do this ? i think it would be possible to do like that , but do not know how... or i must do it one by one , per pair & per time frame .... it means: i must do the same thing 28x9 times (28 pairs, from M1 to MN1...) ??

edit :
whroeder at mql5.com said something about 'class' and 'structure' inside the class ... but unfortunately i do not understand it
any idea (and simple example if possible) is really appreciated.

Thank you in advance

romeo000 Nov 3, 2020 4:50am | Post# 40939

{quote} This indicator is already out there. I am not allowed to post a link but this should work {image}
that version is only providing with EURUSD & GBPUSD, and it's not even mq4 file so can't even add others

Mcxtrader Nov 3, 2020 5:02am | Post# 40940

{quote} it was in original code.. not mine. It can be commented out.. - useless prints. {file}

Thanks for the update.

© Forex Factory