Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum/69-platform-tech)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/thread/166758-i-will-code-your-eas-and-indicators-for)

mubinirl Apr 4, 2020 8:54am | Post# 33501

{quote} I think the best alternative to solar wind indicators (i means all solar wind) is EFT (Ehler Fisher Transform) especially when in mtf mode means double repainter as per Mladen's saying As of "Solar" : Solar wind joy and solar wind were,are and always will remain what they are - a coding error
Thank you for your honest opinion & suggestion !

Jkdt Apr 4, 2020 10:15am | Post# 33502

1 Attachment(s)
This one is so useful yet so simple. Could someone PLEASE translate it into MT5? This will be highly appreciated!
zScaleH4.mq4

pouya7 Apr 4, 2020 11:09am | Post# 33503

1 Attachment(s)
Hello my dear friends.
I'm not a coder and I wrote this indicator but it has some problems...if it's possible please have a look at this indicator.
it is too heavy,when I'm close mt4 and open it the label gone and I should change timeframe to return them back...
Appreciate your help.
GG.mq4

And anyone have an indicator that draw 'n' HLine each 2 side of certain price? i need mql file so i can read it and use it in my indicator.
Thank you very much.

Jkdt Apr 4, 2020 1:10pm | Post# 33504

1 Attachment(s)
This one is so useful yet so simple. Could someone PLEASE translate it into MT5? This will be highly appreciated! {file}
After more research I have found some other base code for MT5, it did not adjust or fix the scale as expected but after some struggle (I dont really know coding) of trial and error I have managed to make it work. It works correctly with any pair including JPY. If you want to change the predefined scale you need to change the HALF parameter at the top od the code into whatever scale in pips you need (times 10 divided by 2, I guess for obvious reasons). Have fun.
Sets_the_chart_scale.mq5

soladosu Apr 4, 2020 2:03pm | Post# 33505

Good day to everyone on this platform
Please, i need help urgently.
I need the help of experts at this forum to add sound and pop-up notification/alert to this attached indicator. Attachment 3597899
I thank you anticipation

mrafzal Apr 4, 2020 3:22pm | Post# 33506

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, I hope all are well and in good health.

Can someone please add an option to enter an offset in pips on this 3TierLondonBreakout Indicator?

Its currently displaying on the chart the high and low of a certain time.
I just want to see it a few pips higher/lower (inputted by user) of what the indicator is showing. I hope this is clear.

Thank You in advance.

Kind regards.
3 Tier London Breakout V.3.3c-GMT.mq4

12i2121 Apr 4, 2020 7:50pm | Post# 33507

Hey guys! I am building an EA and it has two lines. I parse the values for those lines from a custom indicator using iCustom.

Does anybody know how to catch a cross of those lines? Basically I am trying to close a long position, as soon as the green line crosses below the red line and close a short position, if the green line crosses above the red line. Only need help with the crossover

Inserted Code
double greenLine = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,0,0);
double redLine = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,1,0);

Any help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards,
12i2121

Phylo Apr 4, 2020 7:59pm | Post# 33508

Hey guys! I am building an EA and it has two lines. I parse the values for those lines from a custom indicator using iCustom. Does anybody know how to catch a cross of those lines? Basically I am trying to close a long position, as soon as the green line crosses below the red line and close a short position, if the green line crosses above the red line. Only need help with the crossover double greenLine = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,0,0); double redLine = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,1,0);...
Here example code of cross alerts - substitute cross alerts for position closing - https://book.mql4.com/samples/indicators

Look in MQL4 Code Base for examples.

12i2121 Apr 4, 2020 8:06pm | Post# 33509

{quote} Here example code of cross alerts - substitute cross alerts for position closing - https://book.mql4.com/samples/indicators Look in MQL4 Code Base for examples.
Thank You for such a fast reply, Phylo. I will look into it ^^

Best wishes

P.S Is there any chance You know how to use iStochastic in my case...? thanks

matiastritte Apr 4, 2020 8:52pm | Post# 33510

[quote = matiastritte; 12857275] Hola, solicito un EA con esta estrategia simple pero rentable. La plantilla consta de: * Indicador de velas consecutivas * Rango de porcentaje de Williams * MA 20 COMPRAR 1) cuando MA20 ingresa -10 2) La vela consecutiva indica la entrada VENDER 1) cuando MA20 ingresa -90 2) La vela consecutiva indica entrada Salir cuando MA sale del canal {imagen } {imagen} {archivo} {archivo} [/ quote]

Help!!

HuyTitan Apr 4, 2020 11:46pm | Post# 33511

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone, could you fix this indicator? Thanks very much
PriceAction AHA 0_2v2-mod.mq4

Ican2020 Apr 5, 2020 12:16am | Post# 33512

Please can I get a Script that placed order few pips above current market price and few pips below market price for sell trade.

The script should only place one trade depending on ones intentions to buy or sell.

And will be possible to include feature that will hide the order from broker?

Thanks in advance

here2there Apr 5, 2020 1:08am | Post# 33513

Please can I get a Script that placed order few pips above current market price and few pips below market price for sell trade. The script should only place one trade depending on ones intentions to buy or sell. And will be possible to include feature that will hide the order from broker? Thanks in advance
I don't think you can hide a pending order from a broker using a script. You would need an EA for this to place a market order at your price.

If someone here is willing to make it for you, you would have to have it set up to place trigger lines at your desired pip amount above and below current price. Frankly, I think it would be better to measure the pip amount from the high and the low of the previous candle rather than the current price, but that might not be what you are looking for.

Once one line is triggered and a buy or sell order is placed, the other trigger line would delete, so as to only allow one trade at a time.

When a line is triggered, a market order will be placed. Using an EA to place market orders could potentially get you caught in a bad spread. To avoid getting caught in a bad spread, it would be ideal to have a maximum spread amount setting.

Of course, a magic number would also be helpful, and perhaps a stop loss and take profit setting.

Note: you might run into problems of excessive trading by using this method. I believe it would be safer to have the EA set up to input the actual prices where you want your trigger lines to be. And no further trades will be placed unless the inputted prices are changed or reset.

Ican2020 Apr 5, 2020 3:05am | Post# 33514

{quote} I don't think you can hide a pending order from a broker using a script. You would need an EA for this to place a market order at your price. If someone here is willing to make it for you, you would have to have it set up to place trigger lines at your desired pip amount above and below current price. Frankly, I think it would be better to measure the pip amount from the high and the low of the previous candle rather than the current price, but that might not be what you are looking for. Once one line is triggered and a buy or sell order...
Thanks for your great comment and suggestions.
What I really needed is a tool to place buy order above the current market price, just like 5 or 7 pips above the present price.
Note: a single order, without opposite order.
Same applies to selling below the current price, also a single order.
Main reason of trying to hide the order is simply to avoid broker manipulating the order.

Any more suggestions will be appreciated

fullaforex Apr 5, 2020 3:05am | Post# 33515

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone, could you fix this indicator? Thanks very much {file}
Try this.....
PriceAction AHA 0_2v2-mod(1).mq4

Ican2020 Apr 5, 2020 3:51am | Post# 33516

1 Attachment(s)
I don't know where to get this indicator, but getting something like this with slight modifications, like where to input price will be nice
Name:  Screenshot_2020-04-05-08-46-25.png
Views: 809
Size:  39 KB

hanover Apr 5, 2020 3:54am | Post# 33517

1 Attachment(s)
Basically I am trying to close a long position, as soon as the green line crosses below the red line and close a short position, if the green line crosses above the red line. Only need help with the crossover
Assuming I understand you correctly, you could try something like this:
Inserted Code
double greenLine_CurrentBar  = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,0,0);
double redLine_CurrentBar    = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,1,0);
double greenLine_PreviousBar = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,0,1);
double redLine_PreviousBar   = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,1,1);

if (greenLine_CurrentBar > redLine_CurrentBar  &&  greenLine_PreviousBar < redLine_PreviousBar)   {
  // green line has crossed above red line: close sell orders
}

if (greenLine_CurrentBar < redLine_CurrentBar  &&  greenLine_PreviousBar > redLine_PreviousBar)   {
  // green line has crossed below red line: close buy orders
}
Hope that gets you one step closer.
Click to Enlarge

Name: PPI 871.png
Size: 15 KB

ionone Apr 5, 2020 5:10am | Post# 33518

{quote}Assuming I understand you correctly, you could try something like this: double greenLine_CurrentBar = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,0,0); double redLine_CurrentBar = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,1,0); double greenLine_PreviousBar = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,0,1); double redLine_PreviousBar = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,1,1); if (greenLine_CurrentBar > redLine_CurrentBar && greenLine_PreviousBar < redLine_PreviousBar)...
i would wait for the end of the bar, rather than trade inside a candle:
double greenLine_CurrentBar = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,0,1);
double redLine_CurrentBar = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,1,1);
double greenLine_PreviousBar = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,0,2);
double redLine_PreviousBar = iCustom(NULL,timeframe,"Price_Momentum_Oscillator",35,20,10,1,2);

Beerrun Apr 5, 2020 5:28am | Post# 33519

{quote} I don't think you can hide a pending order from a broker using a script. You would need an EA for this to place a market order at your price.
An ea and script are essentially the same thing. Using an ea to “hold” a pending order can be done exactly the same on a script. A normal pending order gets turned into a market order when it is triggered anyways.

12i2121 Apr 5, 2020 7:19am | Post# 33520

{quote}Assuming I understand you correctly, you could try something like this:...
{quote} i would wait for the end of the bar, rather than trade inside a candle...

Thank You for both of Your inputs, I am currently testing it out. Really appreciate it, guys

Have a beautiful day

© Forex Factory