Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

gregorious Feb 13, 2020 3:29pm | Post# 32621

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,

I understand the attached indicator repaints. What I am wanting is to actually see the repainting history. Is there anyway to code this indicator so that every time an arrow paints it remains, even after a repaint or replot?

Thank you
agimat-reversal-indicator.zip

investing101 Feb 13, 2020 5:24pm | Post# 32622

I'm looking for a multi time frame stochastic indicator. Preferably having 15min, 60min, 4hr, daily, and weekly oscillators. The ones I've found are either missing the 4hr or weekly options. This thread is probably my last resort to finding a solution.

mntiwana Feb 13, 2020 5:26pm | Post# 32623

{quote} Thanks mntiwana, but this particular one does not repaint or recalculate that is why I need the alert added to it. And the calculation is different , mine has MA period, T3 period, T3 Curvature, ATR Multiplier, ATR period, Length, Displace, Filter, Deviation and Cycle. Thanks though, I'll try it out.
Man,i think the indicator you are talking about not repaint or recalculate,i think it is,if not now maybe someday you will be know it,just carry on.

mntiwana Feb 13, 2020 5:38pm | Post# 32624

I'm looking for a multi time frame stochastic indicator. Preferably having 15min, 60min, 4hr, daily, and weekly oscillators. The ones I've found are either missing the 4hr or weekly options. This thread is probably my last resort to finding a solution.
I think there are dozens variations of stoch and every single variation consist of more dozens versions so a list goes to some hundred stoch indicators,impossible to post all,users may post their query/s with detailed explanation/s and where possible with example picture/s

gringo2019 Feb 13, 2020 5:45pm | Post# 32625

mntiwana.

Any chance for you to attached last weeks color Indicator to me??? Cliff

mntiwana Feb 13, 2020 5:46pm | Post# 32626

Hello everyone, I understand the attached indicator repaints. What I am wanting is to actually see the repainting history. Is there anyway to code this indicator so that every time an arrow paints it remains, even after a repaint or replot? Thank you {file}
Hi gregorious
The code you posted with link (no needs to post link,possibly can be considered an advertise) is decompiled at first - renamed - then it is simply zigzag indicator,not to waste time in hope to be nrp some day

ffpriceactio Feb 13, 2020 6:23pm | Post# 32627

@cja. Thnk you for Fibo hide button indicator. Would it be possible for you to add few more fibo. Regards, M.

mntiwana Feb 13, 2020 6:24pm | Post# 32628

3 Attachment(s)
mntiwana. Any chance for you to attached last weeks color Indicator to me??? Cliff
"averages ribbon filled (alerts + arrows)"
Here you go
Mladen's Averages filled ver - extended by Mrtools

38 Averaging methods (each selectable separately)
33 prices
full alerting package
full arrowing package
7 display types - (show lines,filled area,lines with filled area,line with arrow,filled with arrows,only arrow or all) selectable
tiny buy/sell info panel (selectable colors,size,location) including true/false

Try different parameters,methods,prices to invent your required/desired display accordingly

Attachment 3553475
Attachment 3553476
averages ribbon filled alerts arrows.rar

investing101 Feb 13, 2020 6:56pm | Post# 32629

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} I think there are dozens variations of stoch and every single variation consist of more dozens versions so a list goes to some hundred stoch indicators,impossible to post all,users may post their query/s with detailed explanation/s and where possible with example picture/s

I'm looking for something like one (posted by mladen in 2014). Here's a screenshot and the file.
All time frame stochastic.ex4
Click to Enlarge

Name: all tf stochastic.gif
Size: 81 KB

ffpriceactio Feb 13, 2020 6:57pm | Post# 32630

{quote}Sorry but I don't understand. What is your question? And how would I find the utility that you mentioned? {quote} ...
Sorry if i made you confused. I have a bunch of indicatars providing info similar to your Ccy display with one interesting ratio - "spread to deviation". I thought you might be interested in implementing it in your informative tools. Indicators are old but working. They are provided by local broker in mq4.

I can post mq4 here or send it to you via pm. If you would like to look at them i would need to translate "//comments" in code from polish to english. Pls let me know if you want to see them. Regards, M.

Pipfish Feb 13, 2020 9:39pm | Post# 32631

{quote} BreakOutBoxesV2.07 At first try this of indicator (not EA) capable of whatever numbers of days show in back history (in example picture i showed 2) various TP and SL levels on both sell/buy various instruments handling capability various sessions (3) to select from - Asia,London,New York various alerting modes colors and DST choices some extra info (ADR) average directional range and spread showing capable and more to exercise and experiment though the code is old enough - {image} {image} {file}

Good day Mntiwana!https://cdn-resources.faireconomy.me....png?v=1.0.0.3 First of all, I want to thank you for the breakout box indicator. I am greatly appreciative! I wanted to ask you if there was a way to send email or text to my phonel, text preferred. Your help would be immensely appreciated.

Happy Trading!

Pipfish

here2there Feb 13, 2020 11:40pm | Post# 32632

I have a request for a very special indicator, which will be useful to anyone who recognizes the time-saving value in using such an indicator.

I would like to have an indicator which has an input within its settings for whatever pip amount I need. Let's say I input 10 pips. This indicator will give me the price for 10 pips above and below the open and close of any candle I select (click on or mouse over), as well as the prices at 10 pips above and below the high and low of the same candle.

Please keep in mind that it could be any pip amount the user wants, not just 10.

If anyone can help me with this request, I would greatly appreciate it.

cja Feb 14, 2020 12:37am | Post# 32633

@cja. Thnk you for Fibo hide button indicator. Would it be possible for you to add few more fibo. Regards, M.
The Fibo hide button indicator does not put any Fibo lines on the chart it works with the standard MT4 Fibo the extra fibo levels you want will have to be added by you.

hanover Feb 14, 2020 1:56am | Post# 32634

1 Attachment(s)
I have a request for a very special indicator........
Not 100% sure what asking for, but the following can be done without any coding.

Drag MT4's Moving Average indicator onto your chart. Set Period = 1, Shift = 0, Method = Simple, Apply to = High, Style = None. Go to the Levels tab, and enter the desired number of pipettes as the Level (e.g. 100 for 10 pips). Set Style = your desired color (this will plot a line 10 pips above the candle highs), or None if you don't want the line to display.

Then repeat the process, except set Apply to = Low, and enter the number of pipettes as -100. This will plot a line 10 pips below each candle low.

If you want to see the price values, open MT4's data window (type Ctrl-D). Then as you mouse over the candles the values will display. See screenshot.

If you want X pips above the open and close, keep attaching MAs with Apply to = Open, Close etc.

Sorry if I've misunderstood your request. A diagram might have been helpful.
Click to Enlarge

Name: PPI 758.png
Size: 136 KB

cja Feb 14, 2020 2:26am | Post# 32635

More info would be helpful. Do you mean you want to display all those timeframes at the same time or have the ability to change the timeframe.

josi Feb 14, 2020 2:43am | Post# 32636

1 Attachment(s)
cja is the man for that sort of thing - especially dashboards.

But if you really only need the indicator, try this one by FFX
FFx_Stochastic.ex4

ffpriceactio Feb 14, 2020 4:41am | Post# 32637

{quote} The Fibo hide button indicator does not put any Fibo lines on the chart it works with the standard MT4 Fibo the extra fibo levels you want will have to be added by you.
@cja. I know the logic of the tool. What i ask for is to add few more buttons. At this point there are 5 buttons for 5 objects (each with individual name). I would like to hide/unhide separately 8 objects (also each with individual name).
BTW thank you for response. Regards, M.

Mayowa97 Feb 14, 2020 4:42am | Post# 32638

Hello guys, please I need help with this indicator. What I need is candlestick touch sound alert to both bands. Thanks, gracias in advance. {file}
Please, I'll be glad if anyone can still help out with adding sound to this. Thanks in advance. Or if I can be put through on how to add sound.

investing101 Feb 14, 2020 5:14am | Post# 32639

{quote} More info would be helpful. Do you mean you want to display all those timeframes at the same time or have the ability to change the timeframe.

So say I'm on the 15-minute chart. I want to be able to add a stochastic oscillator with other time intervals like 15min, 60min, 240min, daily, or weekly. Just like the indicator I posted, but it's missing the 4hr and weekly options from what I could see.

Mayowa97 Feb 14, 2020 5:14am | Post# 32640

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} What you have are dll and ex4 files - all compiled - not possible to fix. Please provide source file if that is possible.
Please I need your help BlueRain, I need sound/notification alert on this indicator please please
AMA_BANDS.mq4

© Forex Factory