Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

MosDef Sep 8, 2019 4:54am | Post# 30461

{quote} Hi < Do u know how it works in Sell Swap and Buy Swap. Please,

Sorry, not sure i completely understand your question but if asking what it is then simply put,

It is an interest fee that is either paid or charged to you at the end of each trading day. When trading on margin, you receive interest on your long positions, while paying interest on short positions. The net interest difference is known as the carry and traders seeking to profit from this are known as carry traders. Positive carry results when you receive more in interest than you are required to pay, and is added directly to your account. If the carry is negative, it is subtracted from your account. If you open and close a trade within the same day, the trade has no interest implications.

More info here: https://www.investopedia.com/terms/s/swaprate.asp

forex9999 Sep 8, 2019 7:13pm | Post# 30462

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Programmers,

PLEASE, can you help me to add a VLINE (next candle after MA CROSS) to this easy MA Cross-Indicator...have search lot of times but not found ......

Many Thanks for HELp and Reply

Regards

Guenther
MA crossover alert indicator.mq4

Robot Trader Sep 8, 2019 7:56pm | Post# 30463

{quote} Hi detector, Try this one, TradeReport_compact - updated Russia.mq4 153 KB | 289 downloads Has option to collate by Symbol, Magic Number or Comment. {file} {image}
Hi NW,

Thanks for sharing the indicator, do you know how to add more than one Magic Number, I can't get it to work with more than one Magic Number at a time.

Cheers

RT

terminator12 Sep 9, 2019 12:00am | Post# 30464

{quote} Sorry, not sure i completely understand your question but if asking what it is then simply put, It is an interest fee that is either paid or charged to you at the end of each trading day. When trading on margin, you receive interest on your long positions, while paying interest on short positions. The net interest difference is known as the carry and traders seeking to profit from this are known as carry traders. Positive carry results when you receive more in interest than you are required to pay, and is added directly to your account....
Thanks,

terminator12 Sep 9, 2019 12:04am | Post# 30465

Hi Traders/cja/phylo. Currency Strength Chart, Please add on one more on chart, SGD, Please, Thanks,

Brunorm2015 Sep 9, 2019 12:26am | Post# 30466

2 Attachment(s)
Hello, sorry for my english (I'm using translator).
I would like to have added in this indicator a count of when the candle has finished low or high, is it possible? Ex: When I select the time for vertical lines to appear, I would also like to show a relationship between high and low sails. It is extremely important to me. Thank you very much in advance.
Time_vLines.ex4
Time_vLines.mq4

muster Sep 9, 2019 4:40am | Post# 30467

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, can someone help me with a error I am getting with a expert 'Reversals With pin bars.mt4
I am not sure if this is the right place to ask for help.

I keep getting this error Array out of range.
if someone had some time to spare to have a look and fix the error, I would be very grateful.
Thanks Muster.

Reversals With Pin Bars.mq4

japfx Sep 9, 2019 5:20am | Post# 30468

Dear coder and master ,

Please is there any working or functional auto-refresh indicator?

kindly share.

Georgebaker Sep 9, 2019 6:54am | Post# 30469

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=591596

There's a tons of them

bananaTrader Sep 9, 2019 7:08am | Post# 30470

Hi, can someone help me with a error I am getting with a expert 'Reversals With pin bars.mt4 I am not sure if this is the right place to ask for help. I keep getting this error Array out of range. if someone had some time to spare to have a look and fix the error, I would be very grateful. Thanks Muster. {file}
Hi Muster.

I know where the problem is. The last input "Number Of High And Low" should be changed to 4 or larger. Then the array is large enough and it works without errors.
Without going into the logic of the EA I can't really tell if this is a coding error or something.

Still I run it a couple of times on the tester and no matter how large a value I enter it does not seem to affect the results.

xristos2512 Sep 9, 2019 8:52am | Post# 30471

hey guys I need some help
I would like help for:
an expert advisor
with heikenen ashi candles 4 hours chart
buy when candle change color to bull bar
sell when candle change color to bear bar
set take profit and stop loss
if posible allow multiple number of orders

Phylo Sep 9, 2019 10:58am | Post# 30472

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, can someone help me with a error I am getting with a expert 'Reversals With pin bars.mt4 I am not sure if this is the right place to ask for help. I keep getting this error Array out of range. if someone had some time to spare to have a look and fix the error, I would be very grateful. Thanks Muster. {file}
correct the obvious typo - see below posts - https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...6#post12491876
See image - no time or interest in remainder of code.
Name:  Z-135.png
Views: 1154
Size:  7 KB

Phylo Sep 9, 2019 11:02am | Post# 30473

1 Attachment(s)
Dear All, Please Edit this Ea this way: add in the option profit in points Thanks again. {file}
alternative
0 - SL_and_TP.mq4

DrDave Sep 9, 2019 11:08am | Post# 30474

1 Attachment(s)
See image - no time or interest in remainder of code. Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1091
Size:  10 KB
Line 799 if(counted_bars==0) limit=Bars;

Phylo Sep 9, 2019 12:00pm | Post# 30475

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Line 799 if(counted_bars==0) limit=Bars; {image}
Not always - hence the former given -

Inserted Code
int limit, i;
   int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();
   if(counted_bars<0) return(-1); // (-1)
   if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; // (--)
   limit=Bars-counted_bars;
   if(counted_bars==0) limit-=1;
   //if(counted_bars==0) limit=Bars;
Click to Enlarge

Name: Z-137.png
Size: 7 KB
Inserted Code
int limit, i;
   limit=Bars-counted_bars;
   //if(counted_bars==0) limit-=1;
   if(counted_bars==0) limit=Bars;
Click to Enlarge

Name: Z-136.png
Size: 15 KB
Inserted Code
int limit, i;
   limit=Bars-counted_bars;
   //if(counted_bars==0) limit-=1;
   // if(counted_bars==0) limit=Bars;
Click to Enlarge

Name: Z-138.png
Size: 8 KB

DrDave Sep 9, 2019 12:49pm | Post# 30476

{quote} Not always - hence the former given - int limit, i; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); if(counted_bars<0) return(-1); // (-1) if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; // (--) limit=Bars-counted_bars; if(counted_bars==0) limit-=1; //if(counted_bars==0) limit=Bars; {image} int limit, i; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); if(counted_bars<0) return(-1); // (-1) if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; // (--) limit=Bars-counted_bars; //if(counted_bars==0) limit-=1; if(counted_bars==0) limit=Bars; {image} int limit, i; int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted();...
LOL. But you did not include all of those other cases. What I gave is correct for the case that you presented.

Even in the general case when counted_bars==0, that is subtracting 0 from Bars. So for the other cases where you get an error, there is something else in the code that is the culprit.

In addition, you original post has
limit-=1+1;
well, that is EXACTLY limit! So what is the point of subtracting 1 then adding 1??

TrendLover Sep 9, 2019 2:20pm | Post# 30477

3 Attachment(s)
Description:
The script runs in background and display distance in points from horizontal lines to current market price. You can drag lines to see the distance.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 33 KB

Suggestion:
Display the distance in currency for a defined lot size.

Click to Enlarge

Name: 2.png
Size: 33 KB

It's possible? Does anyone know how to do?

HLine Distance in Pips.mq4

northwind Sep 9, 2019 2:35pm | Post# 30478

{quote} Hi NW, Thanks for sharing the indicator, do you know how to add more than one Magic Number, I can't get it to work with more than one Magic Number at a time. Cheers RT
Hi RT,

It uses the magic number from EAs for each trade.
If you're asking how to filter for, and display, a particular magic number, I'm not sure that's possible.
Haven't played with it much.
All the best,
John

Phylo Sep 9, 2019 2:55pm | Post# 30479

{quote} LOL. But you did not include all of those other cases. What I gave is correct for the case that you presented. Even in the general case when counted_bars==0, that is subtracting 0 from Bars. So for the other cases where you get an error, there is something else in the code that is the culprit. In addition, you original post has limit-=1+1; well, that is EXACTLY limit! So what is the point of subtracting 1 then adding 1??
LOL - HAVE FUN

Ak386 Sep 9, 2019 3:46pm | Post# 30480

Hello to all members, does anyone have the indicator, EA or scripts, that closes all open trades in one line, that line can be moved, that serves to sell or buy?
Thank you

© Forex Factory