Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

Tigerchen Jul 11, 2019 9:46am | Post# 29761

Hallo! I would like to have an EA set TP and Stoploss based on ATR(5) for MT5. Is this possible? Thank you very much in advance!
nobody?

TrendLover Jul 11, 2019 1:15pm | Post# 29762

2 Attachment(s)
Hello,

is it possible to rewrite this indicator HamaSystem in MQL5?
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot2.png
Size: 97 KB
HamaSystem.mq4

xanacon Jul 12, 2019 1:02am | Post# 29763

1 Attachment(s)
Goodday

Can someone please code signal arrows for when the red line closes above or below the overbaught or oversold line on the attached indicator.

Thank you
Caixxa_v3.mq4

hizrib Jul 12, 2019 11:55am | Post# 29764

{quote} This is great. Can it be customized to only alert when the following conditions are met? They are not part of the current indicator. 1. When the Tenkan-Sen (Conversion Line) crosses the Kijun-Sen (Base Line) above and Price is above the cloud/Kumo. 2. When the Tenkan-Sen (Conversion Line) crosses the Kijun-Sen (Base Line) below and Price is below the cloud/Kumo.
Any takers?

BlueBird. Jul 12, 2019 2:00pm | Post# 29765

1 Attachment(s)
does anyone have this indicator or one similar? thank you in advance!
Click to Enlarge

Name: kaikai.jpg
Size: 149 KB

DrDave Jul 12, 2019 2:08pm | Post# 29766

does anyone have this indicator or one similar? thank you in advance! {image}
Which indicator? You have several on that chart.

vinvlad Jul 12, 2019 4:36pm | Post# 29767

1 Attachment(s)
Goodday Can someone please code signal arrows for when the red line closes above or below the overbaught or oversold line on the attached indicator. Thank you {file}
Hi. It's old Vertex.
vertex mod 3.03 alerts arrows mtf.mq4

abcoffers Jul 12, 2019 7:10pm | Post# 29768

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, requesting to remove the dot signal alert and have to add an arrow for this indicator. thanks in advance.
Support and Resistance (Barry) with alerts.mq4

Br45anon Jul 12, 2019 8:39pm | Post# 29769

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Everybody,

There is some auto fibonacci indicator in which it is plotted from 1 BAR backwards, and that gives us the option to have more fibonacci levels, this one of the example is great, there are no more levels to be plotted, and it only makes the search as at least 5 CANDLES behind.

It would be very gratifying if any programmer here could add more levels to be plotted, and modify so that it was traced from 1 BAR (CANDLE) back.

The indicator is for mt5.

In other words, I wanted to change the BARTOSCAN to 1

And to increase the amount levels to be plotted, and I would like it to be simple just like the photo, without the price tag, or anything, I would be grateful to anyone who could or could make these modifications.

There is some auto fibonacci indicator in which it is plotted from 1 BAR backwards, and that gives us the option to have more fibonacci levels, this one of the example is great, there are no more levels to be plotted, and it only makes the search as at least 5 CANDLES behind. It would be very gratifying if any programmer here could add more levels to be plotted, and modify so that it was traced from 1 BAR (CANDLE) back.
Click to Enlarge

Name: free-automatic-fibonacci-mt5-screen-3320.png
Size: 28 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: auto.png
Size: 12 KB

Br45anon Jul 12, 2019 8:52pm | Post# 29770

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Everybody, There is some auto fibonacci indicator in which it is plotted from 1 BAR backwards, and that gives us the option to have more fibonacci levels, this one of the example is great, there are no more levels to be plotted, and it only makes the search as at least 5 CANDLES behind. It would be very gratifying if any programmer here could add more levels to be plotted, and modify so that it was traced from 1 BAR (CANDLE) back. The indicator is for mt5. In other words, I wanted to change the BARTOSCAN to 1 And to increase the amount...

Here is the indicator
Free Automatic Fibonacci MT5.ex5

reteid2222 Jul 13, 2019 3:41am | Post# 29771

2 Attachment(s)
Adding MA code to an indicator Earlier asked if anyone could add an MA to few indicators because me strategy tester does not recognize the apply to" First Indicator Data function, but it will recognize it if it is in the uploaded custom indicator. With no response to that request I have been trying to do it myself. I am no coder, but have played around with it before, but so far no luck. I was wondering if anyone out there could get me started in the right direction, or point me in the right direction on any free coding courses with support. {file}...
I m not interested in these mft indis...and in spagetti code like in these examples...I have coded quickly the mfi with ma....just that you have a simplified examples without any shit inside....
Comparison ma on mfi with my = your new indicator:
Just change the iMFI to the other need indicators in a copy of that file....and give them additional parameters + settings if needed...
I put everything in a class of later I can call this like:
bufferMAOnArrTest[i] =maOnMT4Indi.mfi(i,maIndiPeriod,periodIndicator);
So working with classes puts high speed to ur dev....it s worth it...
Greetings from munich
And curious 4 ur strategy testings...-> please pm or my working plattform
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot1.png
Size: 30 KB
ma on MFI.mq4

reteid2222 Jul 13, 2019 3:47am | Post# 29772

Need experience coder to improve/develop Algorithm. This the screen shot, type of trade and entries. I will share you the Algo , if you can help me to develop Thanks {image}
I m only interested with which EA you create this offline chart....Would be nice to have...that s why I m writing here cause you can t upload files in pms...
And just send me the settings of the sma/ema...I ll have a look on it and it interesting Ill code...just send the settings per pm
Entry when all are aligned...and exit if not...tdi is not used as I see ...so interesting is the chart creation for me...

xanacon Jul 13, 2019 3:52am | Post# 29773

{quote} Hi. It's old Vertex. {file}
Thanx Vinvlad.

aed71 Jul 13, 2019 6:03am | Post# 29774

Deleted, solved!

Dyonpoint Jul 13, 2019 10:32am | Post# 29775

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys,

Please, can someone help to add Sound alert and Push Message Notification and also Arrow to this indicator, when the divergence lines appear on both the chart and AODivergence. Thanks.

NB: the alert should specify the pears(eg -EURUSD) and also the direction.
aodivergence.mq4

miyamiya Jul 13, 2019 11:32am | Post# 29776

1 Attachment(s)
I'm looking for something that closely resembles this EA.
PLEEEASE HELP ME.

https://imgur.com/a/oyIB2xh
Click to Enlarge

Name: VEIMUor - Imgur.png
Size: 1.9 MB

BlueBird. Jul 13, 2019 12:12pm | Post# 29777

{quote} Which indicator? You have several on that chart.
i was referring to the indicator in the separate window, sorry about not being detailed into which indicator i meant.

Tiivaa Jul 13, 2019 4:41pm | Post# 29778

Hello everyone
I do have an EA that makes NEGATIVE pips steadily and don't have the source code.
can anyone code an EA to repeat immediately the trades taken by that EA but in opposite and with the desire lot size? BUY instead of sell and SELL instead of buy?

====settings====
inputs by user: magic no: 0=all
Lot size: default 0.01
SL: by points default=100
tp: by points default=100
=================
EXAMPLE:
first EA opens a trade EU/LONG/0.01 @1.21100
Second EA: 1-opens immediately a trade EU/SHORT/0.01 @marketprice
2-sets hidden SL and TP on prices 1.21000 and 1.21200 to both trades
3-closes both trades together on one of the SL or TP prices.
=================

the first EA opens several trades on several pairs each time, so second EA must manage each of them separately.

thank you

reteid2222 Jul 13, 2019 5:10pm | Post# 29779

Hello everyone I do have an EA that makes NEGATIVE pips steadily and don't have the source code. can anyone code an EA to repeat immediately the trades taken by that EA but in opposite and with the desire lot size? BUY instead of sell and SELL instead of buy? ====settings==== inputs by user: magic no: 0=all Lot size: default 0.01 SL: by points default=100 tp: by points default=100 ================= EXAMPLE: first EA opens a trade EU/LONG/0.01 @1.21100 Second EA: 1-opens immediately a trade EU/SHORT/0.01 @marketprice 2-sets hidden SL and TP on prices...
FF Rule #134:
To reverse a loozing strat does NOT mean it makes profit....

Just read the hanover thread like the bible...then come back here...
And dont ask me about the other 133 rulez....they r in hanovers thread....

tito5615104 Jul 13, 2019 5:46pm | Post# 29780

would you pleased make the idea to expert, or if it was in please insert it Time frame : any Indicators : Ema 20- Momentum Take profit, stop lose : a variable may be 10 or 15 or ..... condition buy: Price cross ema 20 from upper to up & Momentum cross level 100 from upper to up Then Buy next candle open condition sell: Price cross ema 20 from up to upper & Momentum cross level 100 from up to upper Then Buy next candle open maximum entry: a variable may be 1 position or 2 positions for 1 pair
Position size (lots): from 0.01 to 100 lots standard ( need to make some trying with deffrent size)

© Forex Factory