Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

kette Jul 10, 2019 6:54am | Post# 29741

3 Attachment(s)
Hello
is it possible to rewrite this pivot in mt4?
Click to Enlarge

Name: [DAX30]M30.png
Size: 180 KB
TzPivots.mq5
TzPivots.ex5

hizrib Jul 10, 2019 7:40am | Post# 29742

{quote} This version has that alert included in it. {file}
Thank you, checking it out now.

Profitsensei Jul 10, 2019 11:34am | Post# 29743

would someone code an EA with similar settings with the one im going to post .....i cant access it because the firm that used to sell it announced that it was outdated but it isnt ...
please if you are good at coding email me so that i send you tha EA ..I CANT SEND IT HERE BECOZ THE FILE TYPE IS NOT SUPPORTED

brian.cheyo@gmail.com

the EA produces very good results...

RomanUkraine Jul 10, 2019 4:57pm | Post# 29744

3 Attachment(s)
Click to Enlarge

Name: ??????????.jpg
Size: 408 KB
{quote} You and all others new forex community have to know,all mt5 indicators and other mt5 stuff is a clone copy of mt4,that is in conversion process from mt4 to mt5 since long many years,though mt5 supports and is capable more to handle things,is a kind of upgrade and extended of mt4,so all sorts of indicators for mt5 are few in numbers (even a lot of variations not coded/converted yet) when mt4 codes are in thousands and thousands as per today.for example let us say "value charts" indicator,only i have hundreds of variations of it,may be there...
Good evening mntiwana.
Please give a link to the indicators Spearman Correlation what are depicted in the screenshots on the site
https://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3368140&d=1561164706.
RomanUkraine
Click to Enlarge

Name: USDCHFM15-.png
Size: 76 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: USDCHFM15-2.png
Size: 77 KB
Those that I found do not work (screenshot number 1 - straight lines). I have to switch time frames so that they get redrawn (they did recalculation - screenshot number 2)
Please for МТ-4.
If possible, and those that I brought in the following screenshot.
Thank you for your attention

Phylo Jul 10, 2019 5:10pm | Post# 29745

3 Attachment(s)
Hello is it possible to rewrite this pivot in mt4? {image} {file} {file}
MT5 - Attachment 3382901 MT4 - Attachment 3382897
Other than screen shots, not tested further.
TzPivots.mq4

kette Jul 10, 2019 6:16pm | Post# 29746

{quote} MT5 - {image} MT4 - {image} Other than screen shots, not tested further. {file}
Many Thanks

Sergey22 Jul 10, 2019 6:39pm | Post# 29747

4 Attachment(s)
Dear coders!
please check this indicator and fix problem if it possible.

This indi drawing regression channels by zigzag, but the end of last channel it takes from current bar (not from zigzag’s end)
It showing on first screenshot: blue channel drawing myself (guided by zigzag), grey channel - by indi.

On the second screenshot you can see yellow regression channels. I drawing them myself guided by zigzag. And grey channels from this indi.
You can see something wrong in indicators drawing ) Yellow and grey channels are not the same.

Thank you!
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_5034.jpeg
Size: 129 KB
CnakeLnCHs.ex4
CnakeLnCHs.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: IMG_5026.jpeg
Size: 148 KB

mntiwana Jul 10, 2019 10:42pm | Post# 29748

4 Attachment(s)
{image}{quote} Good evening mntiwana. Please give a link to the indicators Spearman Correlation what are depicted in the screenshots on the site https://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3368140&d=1561164706. RomanUkraine {image}{image} Those that I found do not work (screenshot number 1 - straight lines). I have to switch time frames so that they get redrawn (they did recalculation - screenshot...
Here is Mladen's version
"Spearman Rank Correlation (no dll)"
extended with alerts
interpolated mtf
22 price option
and this version do not needs "DLL" - as old spearman rank versions required dll for to work,due to old build mt4 limitations
There are so many variations of spearman rank correlation indicator,big thanks to Mladen for his creative ideas.
Also posting "Spearman DLL" too,if and when and who ever required it

Attachment 3383044

Attachment 3383045
Spearman Rank Correlation (no dll).ex4
Spearman dll.zip

aliahsan100 Jul 10, 2019 11:36pm | Post# 29749

2 Attachment(s)
Hi can someone help me add Arrows or dots in this indicator?? its very good indicator all its lacking is arrows or dots also if additionally if any other additional indicator can be added to make this one more accurate??? Like adding snr or ema or anything
Vostro_V6_2012.mq4
Vostro_V6_2012.ex4

mntiwana Jul 11, 2019 12:37am | Post# 29750

Hi can someone help me add Arrows or dots in this indicator?? its very good indicator all its lacking is arrows or dots also if additionally if any other additional indicator can be added to make this one more accurate??? Like adding snr or ema or anything {file} {file}
snr ?

mntiwana Jul 11, 2019 12:41am | Post# 29751

Hi can someone help me add Arrows or dots in this indicator?? its very good indicator all its lacking is arrows or dots also if additionally if any other additional indicator can be added to make this one more accurate??? Like adding snr or ema or anything {file} {file}
The one you posted,is decompiled (stolen/theft) code

Phylo Jul 11, 2019 12:47am | Post# 29752

1 Attachment(s)
Its decompiled code - so the consensus is it is illegal code and no-can-do.
- base off, at default, a 48 moving average.
The default MA mode is [Ribbon_Mode =3] which equates to Weighted MA
0 = SMA, 1 = EMA, 2 = SMMA, 3 = LWMA

Comment - personal opinion: Using oscillators based of moving averages (and so many are) is like using a pen or pencil but holding it at the opposite end to the writing point. Words can be written but they will be untidy and inaccurate. The sensible thing is to hold the pen / pencil at the writing end. Similarly, why not just use the MA - its KISS utility, far more accurate and not a half useless mesmerizing shiny toy.

Inserted Code
extern int Ribbon_Per=48;
extern int Ribbon_Shift =0;
extern int Ribbon_Mode = 3;
Inserted Code
 if (g_ibuf_112[gi_152] > Level_Cci && Close[gi_152] > iMA(NULL, 0, Ribbon_Per, Ribbon_Shift, Ribbon_Mode, PRICE_HIGH, gi_152)) g_ibuf_108[gi_152] = 90.0;
      else {
         if (g_ibuf_116[gi_152] < -Level_Cci && Close[gi_152] < iMA(NULL, 0,Ribbon_Per, Ribbon_Shift, Ribbon_Mode, PRICE_LOW, gi_152)) g_ibuf_108[gi_152] = -90.0;
         else g_ibuf_108[gi_152] = 0.0;
Click to Enlarge

Name: Z-100.PNG
Size: 118 KB

banca Jul 11, 2019 3:34am | Post# 29753

2 Attachment(s)
Someone please help me to add alert on every pivot level when candle touch the line. Thank you.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_52.jpg
Size: 368 KB

Davits Pivot V3.2 Auto.mq4

Phylo Jul 11, 2019 3:49am | Post# 29754

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} snr ?
was a bit stump, meself
Click to Enlarge

Name: Z-101.PNG
Size: 15 KB

mntiwana Jul 11, 2019 4:02am | Post# 29755

{quote} was a bit stump, meself {image}
What it "SNR/S&R" common and or concern with poster request for arrowing,far from the topic,so i was curious to know,might be some thing that i dont know yet -

ChoppyDaKing Jul 11, 2019 4:16am | Post# 29756

Hi, can anyone code or point me in the right direction to find a simple indicator for mt4 that can set 3 MA's to spec and when price closes on or above/below it, it sends an alert to my phone please?

Glls Jul 11, 2019 4:23am | Post# 29757

1 Attachment(s)
Has anyone programmed an automated trade recovery zone to hedge out of broken trades?

The attached spreadsheet is for a $5K dollar account and I use it trading eur/usd or gbp/usd. Looking to win 1% on a trade or hedging it out to break even.
Hedge question FF FOR MT4 dollar account.xlsx

Liovannix Jul 11, 2019 4:37am | Post# 29758

3 Attachment(s)
Hi, can anyone code or point me in the right direction to find a simple indicator for mt4 that can set 3 MA's to spec and when price closes on or above/below it, it sends an alert to my phone please?
3_MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2
3_MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2.ex4
3_MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2.mq4
3-MAs-MTF-Crossover-Indicator.ex4

ChoppyDaKing Jul 11, 2019 5:13am | Post# 29759

thanks but thats not exactly what i need.
I need it to send a push notification to my phone when price closes above or below one of the 3 MA's that i set.

hizrib Jul 11, 2019 5:55am | Post# 29760

{quote} This version has that alert included in it. {file}
This is great. Can it be customized to only alert when the following conditions are met? They are not part of the current indicator.

1. When the Tenkan-Sen (Conversion Line) crosses the Kijun-Sen (Base Line) above and Price is above the cloud/Kumo.
2. When the Tenkan-Sen (Conversion Line) crosses the Kijun-Sen (Base Line) below and Price is below the cloud/Kumo.

© Forex Factory