Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

heispark Jul 7, 2019 10:05pm | Post# 29701

Hello
I am looking for an EA which can change/sync chart symbol among multiple MT4 instances. (I run multiple MT4 programs because of CPU performance limitation.) If I change the chart symbol from one of the MT4 instances, it should change/sync all the other chart symbols in the other open MT4 instances. Alternatively, if you know commercial softwares which have this feature, please send me a PM.
Thanks!

RisingSun Jul 8, 2019 3:18am | Post# 29702

1 Attachment(s)
This indicator supposed to give sound alert when direction changes, but it actually doesn't.

Can anyone please check and see if the coding is done correctly to give sound alert?

If you can help further, I want a popup window when alert comes. I also want arrows at the color change point for better visualization.

Thanks a lot,
RSSlope_Direction_Line_Alert (1).mq4

Harry Potter Jul 8, 2019 7:31am | Post# 29703

Hi Coders,

Requesting a specific script in which, when a particular indicator is updated the script should copy the total of buffer values of all timeframe separately at a particular candle bar/previous bar candle, to a file, for example total the number of buffer for a particular timeframe M1, then M5,M15,M30,M60,M240....

Have searched a lot but no help, Please forward if already posted in forum.

Would be of great help if done.

Thanks in advance.
Harry Potter.

Tilltheend Jul 8, 2019 7:51am | Post# 29704

{quote} enum txt { a, // This is PA Indicator }; input txt stringtxt = a; // Made in India the drop-down list has only one selection [a] - This is PA Indicator - so cannot be changed or deleted // Made in India - descriptive comment to mask variable stringtxt - and cannot be changed or deleted Ideally, convert all extern to input and include #property strict - this may bring up code errors which will have to be cleared to bring the old code in line with the post build 600 new code updates.
Cool. I shall try this out.
Thanks for suggestion.

Tigerchen Jul 8, 2019 7:58am | Post# 29705

Hallo!

I would like to have an EA set TP and Stoploss based on ATR(5) for MT5. Is this possible? Thank you very much in advance!

mntiwana Jul 8, 2019 8:32am | Post# 29706

1 Attachment(s)
This indicator supposed to give sound alert when direction changes, but it actually doesn't. Can anyone please check and see if the coding is done correctly to give sound alert? If you can help further, I want a popup window when alert comes. I also want arrows at the color change point for better visualization. Thanks a lot, RS{file}
Try finding and using HMA

Click to Enlarge

Name: 1.png
Size: 30 KB

4xtrader2003 Jul 8, 2019 8:39am | Post# 29707

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I have been using the attached indicator for years now but it has always had 1 problem that I would like to finally have it fixed, if anyone here has the time, it would be greatly appreciated . . . . it does not have the option to include or not include commissions in the profit calculation

Thank You In Advance
Dorian
Account - PL Min Max.mq4

geol13 Jul 8, 2019 9:31am | Post# 29708

{quote} You want an EA or Indicator?
An EA

AGadou Jul 8, 2019 9:55am | Post# 29709

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Dear
can you add one more option for this EA
Can you add option to modify take profit and option to modify stop loss
Micro Account Winner (unlocked) rev.mq4

Thriller Jul 8, 2019 11:59am | Post# 29710

{quote} An EA
PM me

Thriller Jul 8, 2019 12:02pm | Post# 29711

1 Attachment(s)
Dear coder, please help me add trailling stop and exit on the opposite signal Option on this ea. Thanks {file}
Please bring the .mq4 file for this. I will help you out

Thanks
EA 3 EMA System.ex4

JojajoForex Jul 8, 2019 1:54pm | Post# 29712

Hi coders can you make EAwith this indicator please, maybe you can add tp and sl.

RisingSun Jul 8, 2019 3:01pm | Post# 29713

{quote} Try finding and using HMA {image}
Thanks for your response. But I do not understand what you mean. I saw the post by molden but it does not help solve my problem.

Can anyone else help me out?

Thanks,
RS

SigmaEnigma Jul 8, 2019 3:32pm | Post# 29714

1 Attachment(s)
Can someone modify this EA so it only opens one order at a time? Until the TP or SL is hit, it shouldn't open another. Right now it opens a new order every time the indicator changes color despite a previous order still being open. Thank you.
_HPCS_Trading_Based_On_Prof_Scalp_m1_MT4_EA_V01.ex4

Capitan0 Jul 8, 2019 3:38pm | Post# 29715

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

is it possible to adjust this indicator to open as an offline chart with bars or candles instead of separate indicator window with line.

thanks in advance,
MIndex_v1_1.mq4

mrithuns Jul 8, 2019 4:50pm | Post# 29716

Issue with the new candle and alert.

I use the custom indicator onCalculate method to detect if there was an buy/sell condition
and then check IsNewCandle method to know if there was a new candle.
The problem is whenever I restart the MT4 or Change the TimeFrame or when the MT4 re-connects, this indicator alerts the past buy/condition which occurred few candles ago even when there is no new candle formation.

And in the case of buy condition == true and isNewCandle ==True, I get the alert twice. once for the newcandle and another one is for newcandle + 1 .

Inserted Code
datetime currenttime;
datetime saved_candle_time=Time[0];
  bool IsNewCandle()
  {

if(Time[0]!=saved_candle_time)
   {
      saved_candle_time=Time[0];
      return(true);
   }

return(false);

}

RisingSun Jul 8, 2019 4:50pm | Post# 29717

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks for your response. But I do not understand what you mean. I saw the post by molden but it does not help solve my problem. Can anyone else help me out? Thanks, RS
I think I got what I wanted. I googled for HMA and reached this one. One last request, please. I want the sound to be changeable. Currently there is no input parameter provided for the choice of sound ( .wav?).
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_50.png
Size: 38 KBClick to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_51.png
Size: 45 KBHMA nrp alerts + arrows.mq4

Phylo Jul 8, 2019 5:14pm | Post# 29718

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} I think I got what I wanted. I googled for HMA and reached this one. One last request, please. I want the sound to be changeable. Currently there is no input parameter provided for the choice of sound ( .wav?). {image}{image}{file}
To interested:

https://freesound.org/browse/ - search terms - chimes, bells etc

To change default Alert.wav rename to something else (Alertx.wav) and rename the replacement sound file -> Alert.wav

Note: alternative or additional sounds can only be .wav format.

Sound files location - Attachment 3380810
Simple edit - not tested - flag any issues

Note: If only sound required popups must be set to false and enable sounds to true. The default popup sound is Alert.wav.
HMA nrp alerts + arrows + snd.mq4

xpensive Jul 8, 2019 5:42pm | Post# 29719

{quote} To interested: https://freesound.org/browse/ - search terms - chimes, bells etc To change default Alert.wav rename to something else (Alertx.wav) and rename the replacement sound file -> Alert.wav Note: alternative or additional sounds can only be .wav format. Sound files location - {image} Simple edit - not tested - flag any issues Note: If only sound required popups must be set to false and enable sounds to true. The default popup sound is Alert.wav. {file}
is there any ea to place order on signal and stop and reverse on opposite signal?

aandragon Jul 8, 2019 5:53pm | Post# 29720

1 Attachment(s)
Hi

I hope somebody can help. This indicator simply plots a volatility based trailing stop on a price chart. When the price is in an uptrend, a blue trailing stop is shown; when the price is in downtrand, a magenta trailing stop is shown. When the trend changes, an alert is triggered to indicate the change.

I would like to amend this indicator so that it shows the percentage distance of the current price from the current stop in a separate indicator window below the price chart. I would like the plot to be shown as a line. No alerts are required. I want to see if there's any pattern that emerges.

What I mean is that if there is an uptrend, the percent distance would be (((Current price - UpTrend Stop) / UpTrend Stop) * 100) and for a downtrend ((( DownTrend Stop - Current Price) / Downtrend Stop) * 100). For previous bars, the calculation would use Close price.

I have had a go but I cant seem to be able to plot anything but a +1 or -1 !!

I am grateful for any help.

Thank you.
PriceChannel_Stop_v1.2.mq4

© Forex Factory