Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

Fx.art Jun 27, 2019 9:48am | Post# 29561

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} hi Fx.art try this one {file}{file} (: Edit: the indicator wasn't applying the line style choosed for the fibo. this one does that {file}{file} (:
hi luisinho
i edit the code little bit

Add New Setting
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 101 KB

Color Levels_2_.mq4

Sergey22 Jun 27, 2019 10:24am | Post# 29562

{quote} Сергей привет. Может это как-то упростит твою торговлю. Нашел недавно но таким не пользуюсь http://tradewinner.ru/indikatory-ris...nnel-draw.html...
Thank You, Roman!
Unfortunately, these indicators will not help. The idea is to combine zigzag (fractals) and regression channel (standard deviation channel).
I use on large timeframes (H1) looking for large movement (reversal) not scalping
I trade only major currencies. Tracking the news. For example, a big turn on Euro was last Wednesday (fed meeting).
Today-tomorrow I am waiting gold sale)

Спасибо, Роман!
Это не совсем нужные каналы. Наверное из этого тоже можно сделать другую систему.
Идея совместить зигзаг (фракталы) и канал регрессии (канал стандартных отклонений).
Я использую на больших таймфремах (от H1) так как отслеживаю большие движения.
Торгую только валюты мажоры. Параллельно учитывая новости.
Например. крупный разворот по евро был в прошлую среду (заседание ФРС).
Сегодня-завтра жду продажу золота)

4xu2 Jun 27, 2019 5:12pm | Post# 29563

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thank You, Roman! Unfortunately, these indicators will not help. The idea is to combine zigzag (fractals) and regression channel (standard deviation channel). I use on large timeframes (H1) looking for large movement (reversal) not scalping I trade only major currencies. Tracking the news. For example, a big turn on Euro was last Wednesday (fed meeting). Today-tomorrow I am waiting gold sale) Спасибо, Роман! Это не совсем...
These work with Zig Zag
CnakeLnCHs.ex4
CnakeLnCHs.mq4

samkar97 Jun 27, 2019 5:44pm | Post# 29564

I have a question to coders :how can I find out that how many up and down candles a zig zag leg contain? Thanks.

Sergey22 Jun 27, 2019 8:06pm | Post# 29565

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} These work with Zig Zag {file} {file}
Thanks a lot!!!
I will check it and report
Very good but I find 2 mistakes (maybe in calculating or I don’t know):
1. Start and finish channels points don’t match with Zigzag minimum and maximum points. Yellow and blue vertical lines are in different places (pic 1)
2. If we drawing regression channel by hand in MT4 from start to end indicators points the slope of our manual channel is different. Blue channel (pic2).
If someone can help it will be great!!!
Thank you 4XU2 again!!!
Click to Enlarge

Name: 682140B6-3676-4D5F-90E6-CC60590D4C6E.jpeg
Size: 740 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: DB749A5A-E98E-4384-AD0B-043F34A5CBA8.jpeg
Size: 801 KB

Muhammedfx Jun 28, 2019 1:43am | Post# 29566

hi,

I want some one to make an indicator, which can show us 6 months low or 6 months high. I mean it should send some bell or notification and an arrow on chart when 6 months high or low is hitted.

also put a option where we can put same indicator on the same chart with different month numbers.

for example.

I put this indi 3 times on same chart on EURUSD with 1 3 6 months setting. so now it will show me arrow with different colours on this same chart.

this can be very helpful to trade extreme low and highs.

Thank you

wanga34 Jun 28, 2019 1:50am | Post# 29567

{quote} it would be nice if you could post a link and/or the indicator, I think it could help users searching for the same

Hello, would you please help me an indicator that i can use to make a profit.

shonx Jun 28, 2019 3:40am | Post# 29568

2 Attachment(s)
hello

can someone make a alert to this indicator.when it appear blue color candle.alert should trigger after finish candle .not during it .

thank you
WPRfast.ex4
WPRfast.mq4

BoyGenius Jun 28, 2019 9:17am | Post# 29569

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

I need help with this cool EA.

I'll keep it short and straight to the point.

1. This EA is anti-loss, it cuts at 0.00 (it doesn't lose trades)
  2. It trades only on EUR/USDmicro Pair
  3. Its works only on Micro accounts ($5 $15)
  4. It can make profits of 500% - 1000% per day

The only issue with this EA, Its locked to only work on XM Broker. The EA is very extreme it can get your account banned, you need to be very careful with it, it is considered arbitrage for many brokers.

Can anyone unlock/code it to function on other less restricting brokers? (such as FBS,TRICKMILL etc)
Micro Account Winner.mq4

Shaumeet Jun 28, 2019 10:26am | Post# 29570

I have One Ea In ex4.
And Its Working Good.

But i want One Modification..
I want To make It Basket Ea.
When Profit Reach 5$ close All trades.

Can Anyone Help?

Shaumeet Jun 28, 2019 10:28am | Post# 29571

Logic Is Let My ea Run And Use Close Trade Ea When Its 5$ In Profit

Basket Trading..

GeorgeYoung Jun 28, 2019 10:49am | Post# 29572

1 Attachment(s)
This should work. It's an EA.

best regards.
-closeatprofit.mq4

Gerhardus Jun 28, 2019 11:10am | Post# 29573

https://cdn-assets.faireconomy.media...attach/mq4.gif Bip Price Strength_v_02.mq4 I lauded this indicator but dos not display on my Mt4 platform, can any one help me.

Shaumeet Jun 28, 2019 11:16am | Post# 29574

I already Have It thats Why i got This Idea.
But i cant Do it all day.. I thought someone can Combined those Both Ea..

Beerrun Jun 28, 2019 12:11pm | Post# 29575

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys, I need help with this cool EA. I'll keep it short and straight to the point. This EA is anti-loss, it cuts at 0.00 (it doesn't lose trades) It trades only on EUR/USDmicro Pair Its works only on Micro accounts ($5 $15) It can make profits of 500% - 1000% per day The only issue with this EA, Its locked to only work on XM Broker. The EA is very extreme it can get your account banned, you need to be very careful with it, it is considered arbitrage for many brokers. Can anyone unlock/code it to function on other less restricting brokers? (such...
Can try this out. I did not test it.
Micro Account Winner.mq4

KingSwing Jun 28, 2019 12:50pm | Post# 29576

Hey Guys, i want to learn and improve my MQL4 skills. I think the best way to do this is to practice. Unfortunately sometimes I don`t have any nice idea which i can implement in a Expert Advisor / Indicator. So if any of you is interested, please post in this forum your ideas and i will try to implement it into mql4. Andi
Hi Metatrader/All

Using Heikin Ashi candles, is there any chance you can code me an EA that takes long positions on a certain color of candle as well as adding to the position if favorable and then closes the position when the opposite color candle appears.

In addition, I would like the EA to take a short position when the opposite color candle appears, as well as add to the position (same scenario as above when in a Long position) and then close the position when the opposite color candle appears.

IF possible when coding, please make all options adjustable. That would be Great!

I would be grateful for any additional settings one may want to put in the EA.

Best Regards,
KingSwing

Shaumeet Jun 28, 2019 12:50pm | Post# 29577

Found Solution.

Thank you CJA... He Is God Of Code

RomanUkraine Jun 28, 2019 1:34pm | Post# 29578

Dear coders! Can someone combine (or just add) Regression channel and Zig Zag indicator? The idea is to watch and trade channel's breakouts. I use this points like return points. When ZigZag creating (or continues) new leg, our new indi will drawing regression channel automatically. It will be great to add some alert in red areas (bar close below channel line). While the channel is new and "too young", false breakouts are possible. But it needs study and observation and single indi will help, I think. ZigZag parameters are: Depths:100, Deviation:10,...
Сергей.
Если возможно можете выкласть стретегию своейторговли, а именно:
ТФ Н1, период построения Зиг-Заг, и как Вы строите канал канал регресии.
Мне не совсем понятно: Глубина: 100, Отклонение: 10, Задний шаг: 5 (это параметры Зиг-Зага - нашел).
Где на русском язике можно почитать?
С уважением Роман
Сергей.
Sergei.
If possible, you can apply the strategy of your trade, namely:
TF H1, the period of the construction of Zig-Zag, and how you build the channel of the regression channel.
I do not quite understand: Depth: 100, Deviation: 10, Back step: 5.
Where in Russian can be read?
With respect, Roman (гугл переводчик)

Beerrun Jun 28, 2019 2:19pm | Post# 29579

1 Attachment(s)
{image} Bip Price Strength_v_02.mq4 I lauded this indicator but dos not display on my Mt4 platform, can any one help me.
Removed expiration lock.
Bip Price Strength_v_02.mq4

mntiwana Jun 28, 2019 2:34pm | Post# 29580

3 Attachment(s)
hello can someone make a alert to this indicator.when it appear blue color candle.alert should trigger after finish candle .not during it . thank you {file} {file}
Try using/exercising this of Mladen's extended and enhanced version,looks like more logical than your old poor version -
Almost with mtf feature including alerts,and users can select what ever levels suitable for their strategy to trigger buy sell orders.
The illustration picture with default values (14) but still matching with your toy

Attachment 3373798

Attachment 3373801
Brooky_Wpr_Shade mtf 2.2.ex4

© Forex Factory