Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

xmess7 May 19, 2019 3:52pm | Post# 29081

2 Attachment(s)
Guys I have been trying for a long time to turn this indicator into multi time frame indicator, to no avail (MN1 , W1, D1) Please can you help me {image} {file}
Here you go.
Added the TimeFrame Label
Added a clean up function that takes care of all objects in one swoop.

There are still errors in the placement of the label. For example if you pick position= LowerRight the label will show in the middle of the screen.
I did not fix that. I will leave that for you to figure out .

Enjoy..

Jess

PS: I labeled the xm7_ only to distinguish the file. I do not claim to be the author. I only claim to have updated the original code.
xm7_TRADE VOLUME.ex4
xm7_TRADE VOLUME.mq4

Phylo May 19, 2019 4:53pm | Post# 29082

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Ty phylo sir,i didn't get the indicator that shows numbering scale on the chart in the post you recommended.

1. Please do not call me 'sir' - I prefer 'Dear Leader'.
  2. If you missed or not suitable - is the the only one I have Name:  Z-49.PNG
Views: 1378
Size:  6 KB
  3. This may be what you were looking for on another thread - https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=881970

breakthru56 May 19, 2019 5:12pm | Post# 29083

{quote} Here you go. Added the TimeFrame Label Added a clean up function that takes care of all objects in one swoop. There are still errors in the placement of the label. For example if you pick position= LowerRight the label will show in the middle of the screen. I did not fix that. I will leave that for you to figure out . Enjoy.. Jess PS: I labeled the xm7_ only to distinguish the file. I do not claim to be the author. I only claim to have updated the original code. {file}

xmess7,

AWESOME! That was fast. Thank you so much. I see you attached an ex4 file.....Would you be able to attach the mq4 file of the MTF you fixed.

Again, thank you so much Jess

xmess7 May 19, 2019 7:04pm | Post# 29084

{quote} xmess7, AWESOME! That was fast. Thank you so much. I see you attached an ex4 file.....Would you be able to attach the mq4 file of the MTF you fixed. Again, thank you so much Jess
Sorry I forgot.
Updated post https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post12280430 with the mq4 file.

calisto77 May 19, 2019 10:47pm | Post# 29085

does anyone know of an indie ( or a way) to Clone a chart into the same folder
example
I hand draw a bunch on lines on a monthly chart & keep it separate
when I then make a weekly chart, it would be very handy to clone the monthly chart , then add weekly lines & so have both on the one chart
at present, it takes a lot of time to do each chart with both lines & then use them to drop down to a daily chart

danzka May 19, 2019 11:24pm | Post# 29086

1 Attachment(s)
I am looking for an indicator that mark and alert a small bar that is shorter than range of x period like in the picture

Click to Enlarge

Name: EURUSDM5.png
Size: 25 KB

The formula will be range from x period of bar in this case 8.4p
and then mark any bar that is smaller than 20% of that range (8.4p)
how to trade it is actually similar to inside bar breakout type of trading

anyone ever made or come across such indicator?
I figure it will be nice if this indicator alert and I don't have to be glued to my screen all day

breakthru56 May 20, 2019 3:15am | Post# 29087

{quote} Sorry I forgot. Updated post https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post12280430 with the mq4 file.

Jess

Thank you very much.

Am grateful for what you have done for me

We will talk again

Cheers

ramzam May 20, 2019 5:11am | Post# 29088

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} hai mate, i have request to add 0.886 (88 level) on pivot voty...? can you add for me mate? {file}
PLEASE have it
Pivot_Voty.ex4
Pivot_Voty.mq4

ramzam May 20, 2019 5:16am | Post# 29089

1 Attachment(s)
i want one doubt ... why the lines are deleting when i use my indicator... i am getting one warning and when ever i attach this indicator and i put trendlines... and change time frame this indicator deletes all the manual drawn lines.. kindly help on this ... if that piece of code
Inserted Code
void OnDeinit(const int reason)
 {
//----
   for(int i = ObjectsTotal() - 1; i >= 0; i--)
      ObjectDelete(ObjectName(i));

Comment(" ");
 }
Inserted Code
bool NewBar()
{

if (dt!=Time[0])
     {
      dt=Time[0];
      return(true);
     }
   return(False);
}

incase of this how to change i am not known.. if one help me in this i can use in my other indicator too... kindly help..
15minHiLow.mq4

Bibalo May 20, 2019 5:19am | Post# 29090

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys,
attached is the following indicator:
https://www.mql5.com/de/code/10858
It works, as it should, but the information on the line is always displayed on the point (time), where the order was opened.
Can somebody change the code, that it will display the informations always on the right side of the chart? So that you can always see it, when you move the chart (via "chart shift").
Hope you guys understand what I mean...

many thanks in advance
VR---ORDERS.mq4

Retep May 20, 2019 6:09am | Post# 29091

1 Attachment(s)
i want one doubt ... why the lines are deleting when i use my indicator... i am getting one warning and when ever i attach this indicator and i put trendlines... and change time frame this indicator deletes all the manual drawn lines.. kindly help on this ...
Prefix your object names, for example with short_name :
Inserted Code
void ManageLine(string lName, datetime startTime, double lPrice, datetime endTime,color lColor, ENUM_LINE_STYLE lStyle, int lWidth)
{
   string _lName = short_name + lName;
   if (ObjectFind(_lName) < 0 )
   {
         ObjectCreate(_lName, OBJ_TREND, CHARTWINDOW,startTime,lPrice, endTime,lPrice);
         ObjectSet(_lName, OBJPROP_COLOR, lColor);
         ObjectSet(_lName, OBJPROP_STYLE, lStyle);
         ObjectSet(_lName, OBJPROP_WIDTH, lWidth);
         ObjectSet(_lName, OBJPROP_RAY,false);
    } else
    {
      ObjectMove(_lName,ANCHOR_POINT_ZERO,startTime,lPrice);
      ObjectMove(_lName,ANCHOR_POINT_ONE,endTime,lPrice);
    }
}

Then delete it all with ObjectsDeleteAll(...) :
Inserted Code
void OnDeinit(const int reason)
 {
//----
   ObjectsDeleteAll(0,short_name);

Comment(" ");
 }
15minHiLow.mq4

ramzam May 20, 2019 8:26am | Post# 29092

{quote} Prefix your object names, for example with short_name : void ManageLine(string lName, datetime startTime, double lPrice, datetime endTime,color lColor, ENUM_LINE_STYLE lStyle, int lWidth) { string _lName = short_name + lName; if (ObjectFind(_lName) < 0 ) { ObjectCreate(_lName, OBJ_TREND, CHARTWINDOW,startTime,lPrice, endTime,lPrice); ObjectSet(_lName, OBJPROP_COLOR, lColor); ObjectSet(_lName, OBJPROP_STYLE, lStyle); ObjectSet(_lName, OBJPROP_WIDTH, lWidth); ObjectSet(_lName, OBJPROP_RAY,false); } else { ObjectMove(_lName,ANCHOR_POINT_ZERO,startTime,lPrice);...
thanks bro

General Lee May 20, 2019 10:43am | Post# 29093

{quote} PLEASE have it {file} {file}
thanks mate

andonfree May 20, 2019 1:02pm | Post# 29094

Hey guys, I wanted to ask if anyone has experience with coding C++ because I want to add some indicators to the Forex Strategy Builder Pro software which I have been using recently. I like how easy it is to export the EAs without coding, but I wish to add some custom indicators of mine.

Slingshots1 May 20, 2019 3:46pm | Post# 29095

Guys I have been trying for a long time to turn this indicator into multi time frame indicator, to no avail (MN1 , W1, D1) Please can you help me {image} {file}
Hi pls can you kindly share your linear regression file.Thanks

Phylo May 20, 2019 4:37pm | Post# 29096

2 Attachment(s)
Hey guys, attached is the following indicator: https://www.mql5.com/de/code/10858 It works, as it should, but the information on the line is always displayed on the point (time), where the order was opened. Can somebody change the code, that it will display the informations always on the right side of the chart? So that you can always see it, when you move the chart (via "chart shift"). Hope you guys understand what I mean... many thanks in advance {file}
See image Attachment 3341298
VR---ORDERS - v2.0.mq4

T4Trade May 20, 2019 4:55pm | Post# 29097

{quote} Please do not call me 'sir' - I prefer 'Dear Leader'. If you missed or not suitable - is the the only one I have {image} This may be what you were looking for on another thread - https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=881970
Perfect Thanks,i got it now.

A45Trader May 21, 2019 12:16am | Post# 29098

1 Attachment(s)
Can anyone please program this ea for me.
It increases the balance while the equity decreases.
Can anyone find what's wrong with it and fix it for me. And please it also cannot place a stop loss, it can place a buy with a tp that is lower than the entry price and the tp is always hit with a loss.. can you please help by coding it and fixing the problem for me
Lin Forex EA.zip

Frewster May 21, 2019 12:33am | Post# 29099

1 Attachment(s)
Hello,

I am looking for the background of my chart to change color (turn blue) when the attached indicator is either below level -6 or above level 6. Can you please either add the function to the attached indicator or write a new one. I would really appreciate it.

Perhaps the option to change the background of the chart or the indicator window in case the color change does not jive with the things already on the chart.

Also the candles on this value chart start disappearing after about 3 candles, any idea if there is some way to fix this?

Cheers

Craig
Value_Chart_Deluxe_Edition_v1_0_2 (2).ex4

cja May 21, 2019 12:53am | Post# 29100

Can anyone please program this ea for me. It increases the balance while the equity decreases. Can anyone find what's wrong with it and fix it for me. And please it also cannot place a stop loss, it can place a buy with a tp that is lower than the entry price and the tp is always hit with a loss.. can you please help by coding it and fixing the problem for me {file}
The problem is it is decompiled code so it is unlikely anyone on this Forum will look at it for you.

© Forex Factory