Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

Adem71 May 17, 2019 3:32am | Post# 29061

1 Attachment(s)
Could somebody help me on rewriting the index formulas for MT5 please...

To create custom symbols for MT5 (Synthetic Instruments Formula) here is the link- https://www.metatrader5.com/en/relea.../terminal/1730

I ve already created USDX and EURX myself

$DXY FOR MT5

50.14348112*pow(ask(EURUSD),-0.576)*pow(USDJPY,0.136)*pow(ask(GBPUSD),-0.119)*pow(USDCAD,0.091)*pow(USDSEK,0.042)*pow(USDCHF,0.036)

Could somebody rewrite formulas accorodingly on MT5?

GBPX = 46.2807334033003 x EURGBP-0.3134 x GBPUSD0.2274 x GBPJPY0.0479 x GBPCHF0.0439 x (GBPUSD*USDSEK)0.0252

JPX: [80,000 – (81.15USD/JPY $123) – (108.63EUR/JPY €92) – (63.13NZD/JPY x NZ$ 158) – (82.95AUD/JPY AU$121)] / Divisor

choose Divisor = 80000. Then added 100 to the formula.
Thanks in Advance
Click to Enlarge

Name: MT5INDEX.jpg
Size: 301 KB

haruteri May 17, 2019 9:54am | Post# 29062

3 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,

I have an indicator that looks quite promising,
but, regretfully, there's one bar lag while F.T..

I wonder if someone could help me to fix it , so that it could become NON-LAG..

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Haruteri
my filter.ex4
my filter.mq4
Click to Enlarge

Name: my filter.png
Size: 111 KB

Beerrun May 17, 2019 11:46am | Post# 29063

Hello everyone, I have an indicator that looks quite promising, but, regretfully, there's one bar lag while F.T.. I wonder if someone could help me to fix it , so that it could become NON-LAG.. Thanks in advance. Regards, Haruteri {file} {file} {image}
It is decompiled code

Photolover May 17, 2019 3:50pm | Post# 29064

1 Attachment(s)
Hello all,

I'm new here and am wondering if someone could help me add an alert to the attached ifibonacci free indicator. I would like an alert at the start of the indicator and the option to have an alert when a candle in close to the diagonal fan lines only. Your assistance is greatly appricated.
ifibonacci-indicator.mq4

Kokoalsun May 17, 2019 3:59pm | Post# 29065

Hi guys i have an idea and i need to code an indicator for it can any one help?

mntiwana May 17, 2019 5:11pm | Post# 29066

Hi guys i have an idea and i need to code an indicator for it can any one help?
Idea should be demonstrate here at first,i believes already coded

Kokoalsun May 17, 2019 5:47pm | Post# 29067

I need to make an arrow indicator depensinv on adx and the rules as folow:
1-a green arrow ahould appear when the +di croses di- on the one our shart and exactly at the same time on the 4 hour chart.
Ex. If the 8.00 o'clock candle on both one hour chart and 4 hour chart closed and the +di already crossed the di-. At this moment the green arriw should appear.

2- we do a red arrow for the oposit conditions

TradeForexFx May 17, 2019 8:46pm | Post# 29068

2 Attachment(s)
I have this EA which has various buttons. Buttons marked with X closes the relevant pair. There is a button "B/S the direction" I want to use this button to do the following
When pressed:

Criteria:
if previous day's Close is Less than previous days Open, Sell.
if previous day's Close is greater than previous day's Open, Buy.

1) Select first pair in the list of pairs to trade
2) if a trade for the pair is active skip pair
3) if criteria for buy is met, Buy. if criteria for sell, is met Sell
4) Select the next pair and perform steps 2 and 3 above.
Continue to select all the pairs one after the other and perform steps 2 and 3

After research, I could manage to make the "Close Buttons" work as desired. However the above requirement seems to be beyond me.

Appropriate codes are required in line number 285 on wards of the attached file. Appreciate if the appropriate codes to work as above is coded into the attached.

Thanks
Click to Enlarge

Name: OneClick.jpg
Size: 154 KB
One Click Trader.mq4

DawidB May 18, 2019 3:11am | Post# 29069

Hi Guys,can someone please help me with a rsi indicator,if period is in over sold or over bought indicator must give a arrow signal and alert on first candle close.not on exit of over bought or over sold area..

Thanks to all the great work you do to help newbies like myself.

mntiwana May 18, 2019 8:51am | Post# 29070

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,can someone please help me with a rsi indicator,if period is in over sold or over bought indicator must give a arrow signal and alert on first candle close.not on exit of over bought or over sold area.. Thanks to all the great work you do to help newbies like myself.
Do you think this type of rsi could possibly help you,of curse Mladen's code

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSDM15.png
Size: 38 KB

T4Trade May 18, 2019 4:55pm | Post# 29071

1 Attachment(s)
does anyone have this numbering the candle or bar indicator,please share? thanks
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1389
Size:  126 KB

Daenny May 18, 2019 5:48pm | Post# 29072

Hello,
Please I am trying to write an ea that does this: Creates buy order and sell stop order when attached to chart, for example
buy order: entry = 1.1200, sl = 1.1160, tp = 1.1240
sell stop: entry = 1.1160, sl = 1.1200, tp = 1.1120
after buy trade hit stop loss and sell stop is now active, create a buy stop order
buy stop: entry = 1.1200, sl = 1.1160, tp = 1.1240
and it goes on like that till one of them hits tp, then any available pending order will be deleted and the process starts again.
I've studied it backward and it looked really profitable(especially on GBP pairs) not having to worry about predicting market direction.
i wrote to open the first 2 orders based on moving average position but i'm stuck there. any help would be really really appreciated.
If possible, it will be nice to have a way of simulating live trades in the strategy tester area. i mean like having a fake balance on the chart and adding profits(trades that hit tp) to it or subtracting losses(trades that hit stop loss) from it so i can backtest it with more acccuracy to be sure about the profitability of it.
Thank you very much in advance for your help. my email is { email address deleted by staff }

BiteFX May 19, 2019 12:04am | Post# 29073

Alright guys thanks for the help.

Can you please code an indicator for me that draws a rectangular box on the first candle's HIGH TO LOW of the day's trade. usually situated on the period seperator of the MT4 chart, and then the rectangular box should extend to the next period seperator on thesame chart.

Also, given any time frame it draws the rectangular box on the day's first candle high to low extending to the other period seperator.

Trade idea... When a candle opens and closes outside the box upwards, indicator signals a buy entry. When a candle opens and closes outside the box downwards, indicator signals a sell entry.

There should be color options for the rectangular box.

I would really appreciate it if you can code that.

Thanks in advance.

skg3007 May 19, 2019 8:39am | Post# 29074

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Master Coder, Please Help...!!! i need little modification in my EA, they almost done, but need Lot Modification, Example : Last order if Stop Loss then just edit Lotsize ( Lotsize = Order Lot Size + Lotsize ) for new order, if order Take Profit then start with Input Lotsize, i hope understand what i want, thanks in advance, - jesing {file}
Check this update
The Jesing Magic - MAMO Scalping.mq4

breakthru56 May 19, 2019 9:18am | Post# 29075

Good people

Please does anyone help with a code for converting an indicator into multi Time Frame

Thanks in advance

Phylo May 19, 2019 11:09am | Post# 29076

does anyone have this numbering the candle or bar indicator,please share? thanks {image}
Not along time axis but above or below candle - > https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post10717009

fxpiplove May 19, 2019 12:00pm | Post# 29077

I have been testing different MAs with HullMA,JurikMA,TilsonMA,WMA,EMA,LWMA etc.. Recently I came across Snake indicator. It looks interesting. With due credit and kudos to the person who originally coded it, may I ask the experts on FF to see if it is possible to make a few modifications? The changes that I seek are as follows on MT4 platform; 1. Change the color of the indicator line depending on slope. If the slope is greater than previous value, it will be one color, if the value is same, it will keep the same color of the previous value and...
Hello again, Can some one please help me with this request? This will help me in taking my study further. Also it will help me understand how such changes are done. It will help me learn the coding language as well.

General Lee May 19, 2019 12:36pm | Post# 29078

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Not along time axis bit above or below candle - > https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post10717009
hai mate, i have request to add 0.886 (88 level) on pivot voty...? can you add for me mate?
Pivot_Voty.mq4

T4Trade May 19, 2019 1:40pm | Post# 29079

{quote} Not along time axis bit above or below candle - > https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...9#post10717009
Ty phylo sir,i didn't get the indicator that shows numbering scale on the chart in the post you recommended.

breakthru56 May 19, 2019 2:52pm | Post# 29080

2 Attachment(s)
Guys

I have been trying for a long time to turn this indicator into multi time frame indicator, to no avail (MN1 , W1, D1)

Please can you help me
Click to Enlarge

Name: MTFCONVERT.png
Size: 85 KB
TRADE VOLUME.mq4

© Forex Factory