Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

Beerrun Mar 15, 2019 12:35pm | Post# 28281

{quote} I'm sorry mate. Was in an awful mood. I take back my choice words
No worries buddy

Hutch Mar 15, 2019 12:44pm | Post# 28282

{quote} I'm sorry mate. Was in an awful mood. I take back my choice words
Repent and humility gained you a lot of respect. We all appreciate a true gentleman.

japfx Mar 15, 2019 1:14pm | Post# 28283

{quote} Decompiled code. Can't help to modify.

please is there anything doable to the code sir .... kindly advise on what i can do . thanks

Martingeil Mar 15, 2019 1:44pm | Post# 28284

{quote} please is there anything doable to the code sir .... kindly advise on what i can do . thanks
Contact the author of the code. Your code is decompiled.

Lane6bitcoin Mar 15, 2019 2:20pm | Post# 28285

Hello, does someone has an idea if the Forex Profit Supreme Meter could be implemented in Expert Advisor?

Martingeil Mar 15, 2019 2:28pm | Post# 28286

1 Attachment(s)
I have a simple request. Can someone please add an email and/or push notification to this indicator. Or if anyone has any kind of color MA, that doesn't repaints with alerts, I would greatly appreciate. Thank you in advance. {file}
do not forget to set up a terminal to send by mail, enter your email address.
Color_MA.mq4

calebfx Mar 15, 2019 2:45pm | Post# 28287

{quote} Repent and humility gained you a lot of respect. We all appreciate a true gentleman.
Thanks Mate for the kind words

japfx Mar 15, 2019 2:58pm | Post# 28288

{quote} Contact the author of the code. Your code is decompiled.
i dont know the author please... can you tell if the author can be traced via the code

Martingeil Mar 15, 2019 3:19pm | Post# 28289

{quote} i dont know the author please... can you tell if the author can be traced via the code
author removed from the code. I will show you what needs to be fixed in the code, I will not do it myself. This is the principle of the programmer not to correct decompiled codes.

Find these lines in the code:
iclose_16 = iClose(Gsa_212[index_8], Gia_220[index_12], 0);
ima_24 = iMA(Gsa_212[index_8], Gia_220[index_12], period, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 0);

replace with these lines:
iclose_16 = iClose(Gsa_212[index_8], Gia_220[index_12], 1);
ima_24 = iMA(Gsa_212[index_8], Gia_220[index_12], period, 0, MODE_EMA, PRICE_CLOSE, 1);

snorm Mar 15, 2019 3:31pm | Post# 28290

{quote} Contact the author of the code. Your code is decompiled.
Nice one !

dicodico Mar 15, 2019 3:41pm | Post# 28291

1 Attachment(s)
hiii >>>i would like someone of our great coders to help me with a nice indicator >>>>when i change the inputs to 2 the mtf signal appears late !! can it be a little bit faster by adjusting the code ??????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>am using it to scalp the market on 5 mn >>>but it appears after about 100 pips from hiegh or low !!
mladen >>>>cja
#MTF Arrow 3.00nmc.mq4

Martingeil Mar 15, 2019 4:25pm | Post# 28292

Hi, i have a strategy that i have trade for one month manually at real account , the result is quite good, as attached, if anyone interested code an EA for this strategy? pls pm me for details {image}
if there is no drawdown and no loss. Need to see the full report.

Slingshots1 Mar 15, 2019 5:14pm | Post# 28293

2 Attachment(s)
{quote} if there is no drawdown and no loss. Need to see the full report.
Hello Martingeil please what can be done to this indicator its a nice piece but wondering if anyone on the forum can share the alert version i only have the ex file which i actually downloaded here.The point is i want the alert type to signal if theres a reverse situation on any of the time frames like 15minutes ,Screenshot attached and the indicator .
Click to Enlarge

Name: FF.PNG
Size: 79 KB
MultiTFs-10EMA-Dashboard-Indicator.ex4

cinciri99 Mar 15, 2019 5:32pm | Post# 28294

1 Attachment(s)
thanks but it doesn't work, nothing appearsEATA Pollan vers mod 2 Alerts Emails.mq4

detector Mar 15, 2019 6:26pm | Post# 28295

Hi all, I posted this a while back, seems it's been overlooked or non achievable, with no comments not sure which, any help or comment appreciated, thanks D.
Original message is here with chart, https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...5#post12068995

Hello Everyone, would it be possible to construct a volume based indicator that will do the following,
Use a (chosen) higher timeframe to plot the lowest traded volume and highest traded volume for "n" bars and place a horizontal line (colour changeable) at the close of the bars chosen (on the price chart)
Be able to drop down to a lower timeframe to see these lines plotted (on the price chart) from the lowest and highest volume bars (chosen in the higher timeframe)

zamanib Mar 15, 2019 10:02pm | Post# 28296

Can someone please code and ea for the attached indicator CODITIONS-- START TIME; TP SL ATER 10 PIPS MOVE MOVE STOP TO BREAK EVEN LOGICS OPEN BUY/SELL ON THE INDICATOR SINGAL PLACE 20TP AND 10SL (BUY SIDE) PLACE 20TP AND 10SL (SELL SIDE) WHEN 1ST SL HIT MOVE THE REAMING STOP TO BREAK EVEN (ENTRY PRICE) {file}
Anyone working on this ea?

Martingeil Mar 15, 2019 11:51pm | Post# 28297

1 Attachment(s)
thanks but it doesn't work, nothing appears{file}
Sorry, I have sent an empty file, I will fix it now.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/192256
EATA Pollan vers mod 2 Alerts Emails.mq4

Martingeil Mar 16, 2019 12:18am | Post# 28298

{quote} Hello Martingeil please what can be done to this indicator its a nice piece but wondering if anyone on the forum can share the alert version i only have the ex file which i actually downloaded here.The point is i want the alert type to signal if theres a reverse situation on any of the time frames like 15minutes ,Screenshot attached and the indicator . {image} {file}
need open code. or know at least which indicator buffer is responsible for what. Without buffer data you can do, write an indicator and look for its buffer. But it will take time, unfortunately, it is limited to me. I can help for not significant things, for free. I do not program for money, I am a trading programmer-trader. You can apply to freelance at MQL5

cinciri99 Mar 16, 2019 4:38am | Post# 28299

1 Attachment(s)
thank you very much MartingeilClick to Enlarge

Name: 1.jpg
Size: 170 KB,
one last thing if you can do it.
I would like the situation to be signaled in some way like the one in the figure where after a maximum or minimum the two lines (red or blue) begin to diverge in the movement or tend to approach to indicate a change of trend.
This would help me get out of the trade to maximize profit.
I don't know if I could explain myself

sogff Mar 16, 2019 4:54am | Post# 28300

1 Attachment(s)
Please I copied this Fibonacci indicator from FF but it is not working and I donít know why. Iím appealing to coders to help me look into it.
Thanks in advance.Fibos_v5.mq4

© Forex Factory