Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

ShanA Mar 14, 2019 12:18pm | Post# 28261

1 Attachment(s)
Has anyone coded a indicator like "steve nison candle scanner"
I can't find something like that...
i would be thankful if anyone could give me or code something like "steve nison candle scanner".
thx ..

ps: I know it is a commercial tool. but this mql 4 , i found from this thread. But, it is not working ...

https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=380906
NisonCandleScan.mq4

LongBTC Mar 14, 2019 12:31pm | Post# 28262

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} I have searched. It doesn't exist, especially not with the same technicality put into my box explaination.

I found a candle pip alerter, this is probably too basic for you but it does exactly what I want... Hopefully, someone can use this as a basis for the thing you want to create.
Candle Pips Alerter MTF.mq4

Naluvs Mar 14, 2019 12:40pm | Post# 28263

1 Attachment(s)
I have a simple request. Can someone please add an email and/or push notification to this indicator. Or if anyone has any kind of color MA, that doesn't repaints with alerts, I would greatly appreciate.

Thank you in advance.
Color_MA.mq4

cinciri99 Mar 14, 2019 3:03pm | Post# 28264

1 Attachment(s)
Hi EATA pollan vers mod 2.mq4,
it is possible to create an alert by email or by phone when the two lines cross: red crosses blue from above (then Buy), red crosses blue from below (then sell).
it is possible to create an EA on this indicator with slippage, take profit and stop loss in pips and trailing stops and steps and MM ???
Greetings and thank you for your availability, Luca

melco7 Mar 14, 2019 3:58pm | Post# 28265

hi,

can anyone add this arrow?

id like to code something for RSI
to have an arrow show when RSI (3000) changes with increments of .1
eg from 49.6 to 49.5

thx in advance.

jmmn Mar 14, 2019 4:31pm | Post# 28266

1 Attachment(s)
Will any of you please tell me if this indicator repaints? Thanks!
2itrend.mq4

Beerrun Mar 14, 2019 7:16pm | Post# 28267

1 Attachment(s)
also might need to slight adjustment on how the last candles actions work it paint arrow when last bar isn't engulfing the previous three
Set the Failed Pattern Colour to none

Hey everyone beerrun made a great start on this indicator a few months back but wasn't quite able to finish as he was really busy is anyone able to help. I would like it to paint previous history so I can back test easier
Try this out
Rising Falling Two.mq4

calebfx Mar 14, 2019 7:21pm | Post# 28268

{quote} I found a candle pip alerter, this is probably too basic for you but it does exactly what I want... Hopefully, someone can use this as a basis for the thing you want to create. {file}
Cheers Mate, hopefully someone does and soon. There used to be a lot of coders helping out here. Wonder where they all disappeared to.

Edit: I am deleting the indicator logic and idea.

Hey guys, so I have a simple idea that could help define trends and ranges instantly without cluttering the chart screens with trendlines and Moving Averages. Maybe it has already been coded I don't know but can someone code an indicator that draws boxes on price when price...This indicator alone is a golden nugget so please lovely coders can we make this indicator happen? Attached are chart pictures of regular time charts and renko bars which I use. {image} {image}
This is not free knowledge, there was enough time for anyone who was interested to have started the process of coding it but I think most traders are not interested in indicators that don't look like christmas lights.

RapzyFX Mar 15, 2019 12:05am | Post# 28269

Hi everyone, I need an RSI with arrows that only show arrows when desired levels are touch NOT crossed.

For example: When RSI 21 touches level 40 from above an up arrow should be printed.
When RSI 21 touches level 60 from under a down arrow should show.
I don't need the RSI to cross, just when it touches.
I will be very grateful if anyone can look into this for me.
Thank you very much in advance.
Warm Regards,
Rapzy

siddarthk Mar 15, 2019 12:23am | Post# 28270

Hi {file}, it is possible to create an alert by email or by phone when the two lines cross: red crosses blue from above (then Buy), red crosses blue from below (then sell). it is possible to create an EA on this indicator with slippage, take profit and stop loss in pips and trailing stops and steps and MM ??? Greetings and thank you for your availability, Luca
Good indicator.can u will make signal alert.

ChoppyDaKing Mar 15, 2019 12:33am | Post# 28271

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, i would like to request some help from any of the coders here please.
Is there anyone who can code a PIN that i can use in the EAX DASHBOARD (can be found here https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=568595 )

I would like it to be able to do the following :

1) Set 3 different MA's and their types
2) Set the timeframe of the MA's
3) Set a Stochastic and its levels (5/3/3 for example)
4) Set the timeframe of the Stoch and set the overbought and oversold zones (70/30 for example)
5) Give a BUY signal when the price is ABOVE the MA's or TOUCHES any of the 3 after crossing above all 3, (option to select which of the 3 MA's it touches) and the stochastic is in the OVERSOLD zone has crossed DOWN (with an option to choose if the signal comes at the close of the candle or at the cross of the Stoch)
6) Give a SELL signal when the price is BELOW the MA's or TOUCHES any of the 3 after crossing under all 3, (option to select which of the 3 MA's it touches) and the stochastic is in the OVERBOUGHT zone has crossed UP (with an option to choose if the signal comes at the close of the candle or at the cross of the Stoch
7) Must be able to give signals for multiple currency pairs.
8) Last is, to be able to receive email and phone signals when a signal is sent.

In the screenshot you can see the price is above all the MA's, it then drops to the 2nd MA (blue line) and Stoch is almost in oversold zone, this should give a BUY signal once all requirements abpve are met (Stoch is oversold, price touches or closes under MA).

Best regards.
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1276
Size:  6 KB

OutThere Mar 15, 2019 12:35am | Post# 28272

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone, I need an RSI with arrows that only show arrows when desired levels are touch NOT crossed. For example: When RSI 21 touches level 40 from above an up arrow should be printed. When RSI 21 touches level 60 from under a down arrow should show. I don't need the RSI to cross, just when it touches. I will be very grateful if anyone can look into this for me. Thank you very much in advance. Warm Regards, Rapzy
There is this one with the stupid message in the corner if you can live with it. You can set your own levels but I am not sure if it meets your specific requirements. I have been looking for RSI arrow and this is the only one I have found so far. Anyone got a better one? RSI vertical line instead of arrow would be cool too.
RSI_Signal.ex4

trader1234 Mar 15, 2019 2:14am | Post# 28273

Trying to put an email alert script on my indicator. Does anyone know what the exact script is? Also where should it be placed within the code? Greatly appreciated Attached the 2 indicators along with the ex4 and mq4 files. Thank you {file} {file} {file} {file}

japfx Mar 15, 2019 3:31am | Post# 28274

dear coder, please kindly help modify this indicator to print arrow only on close of prior candlestick ..... not fluctuating with current candlestick. thanks {file}

30 download and no response yet.... please dear coder kindly help to attend to this.

skg3007 Mar 15, 2019 6:12am | Post# 28275

{quote} 30 download and no response yet.... please dear coder kindly help to attend to this.
Decompiled code. Can't help to modify.

RapzyFX Mar 15, 2019 6:35am | Post# 28276

{quote} There is this one with the stupid message in the corner if you can live with it. You can set your own levels but I am not sure if it meets your specific requirements. I have been looking for RSI arrow and this is the only one I have found so far. Anyone got a better one? RSI vertical line instead of arrow would be cool too. {file}
Thank you very much I appreciate your gesture.
I tried it but it seems like all others that draw the arrow when the RSI is crossing the overbought/oversold levels back in. What I need is one that draws an arrow when the RSI touches the OB/OS levels at the close of the candle and when it crosses it back in. So two arrows are involved per OB/OS level.
One at the touch going out and the other at the touch coming back in for both level = 4 arrows.

My appreciation still remains.
Will be glad if I can get someone to help out on this.
Cheers

leeski Mar 15, 2019 10:39am | Post# 28277

{quote} Set the Failed Pattern Colour to none {quote} Try this out {file}
Thanks i will check it out now, your a star

Martingeil Mar 15, 2019 11:40am | Post# 28278

1 Attachment(s)
[quote = cinciri99; 12116128] Hi, {файл}, [/ quote]

don't forget to set up a terminal for mailing, enter your email address.

Inserted Code
a8 = (iCCI (NULL, 0, CCI_per, PRICE_TYPICAL, [b]i-8[/b] ) -iRSI (NULL, 0, RSI_per, PRICE_TYPICAL, i + 8));
b8 = (iRSI (NULL, 0, RSI_per, PRICE_TYPICAL, [b]i-8[/b] ) -iCCI (NULL, 0, CCI_per, PRICE_TYPICAL, i + 8));

This indicator redraws its values. I would advise you to beware of his signals. The main error in the code is intentionally broken; no such bars i-8.
EATA Pollan vers mod 2 Alerts Emails.mq4

zamanib Mar 15, 2019 12:04pm | Post# 28279

1 Attachment(s)
Can someone please code and ea for the attached indicator

CODITIONS--
START TIME;
TP
SL
ATER 10 PIPS MOVE MOVE STOP TO BREAK EVEN

LOGICS
OPEN BUY/SELL ON THE INDICATOR SINGAL
PLACE 20TP AND 10SL (BUY SIDE)
PLACE 20TP AND 10SL (SELL SIDE)
WHEN 1ST SL HIT MOVE THE REAMING STOP TO BREAK EVEN (ENTRY PRICE)
HalfTrend MTF with alerts.mq4

calebfx Mar 15, 2019 12:19pm | Post# 28280

{quote} What a great advertisement for what it would be like for a programmer to work with you. I suggest you take your own advice.
I'm sorry mate. Was in an awful mood. I take back my choice words

© Forex Factory