Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

cja Feb 20, 2019 1:25am | Post# 28001

1 Attachment(s)
Dear fellow FF members, I was wondering if someone skilled with indicators can please have a look at this Hi- Low indicator. I can't seem to fix the deint function to not delete my other lines. I tried several times, but can't seem to get it right. Would really appreciate to learn what is happening with it. The problem: On Deint the indicator deletes all horizontal levels. Request: Is there a way to make it only delete the lines drawn by the indicator. {file} Thanks kindly in advance, Kind Regards, Tzamo
FirstHourHiLo v1.2.mq4

Sincere007 Feb 20, 2019 4:11am | Post# 28002

{quote} hello mrtools and thank for your help .can you pleas check if this two indicators repaint if they are repainting can they be fixed or not {file} {file}
{quote} The code you posted " Super_Arrow_Indicator(Bullforyou.com)" is decompiled (theft/stolen code) - and renamed too originally it is using slow/fast ma crosses - rsi- bull bear power - bands - hilo indicators for to find/print arrows when conditions met - will try to find and post,i think i have it ____________ the other "ex4" can not be done thing with,mq4/source code required
Can someone help with settings of this indicator on M15 or M30... mnitwana it will be great if you can post this original indicator and help find right settings for it,

FasterMovingAverage = 5;
SlowerMovingAverage = 200;
RSIPeriod = 12;
MagicFilterPeriod = 14;
BollingerbandsPeriod = 20;
BollingerbandsShift = 0;
BollingerbandsDeviation = 1.6;
BullsPowerPeriod = 50;
BearsPowerPeriod = 50;

Peluq Feb 20, 2019 5:03am | Post# 28003

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, someone can modify this indicator and verify the gap between 18:30pm yesterday and 10am today. Thank you

i-GAP.mq4

Click to Enlarge

Name: GBPUSD.png
Size: 32 KB

Peluq Feb 20, 2019 3:12pm | Post# 28004

{quote} Its repaint?
No, this indicator does not repaint. Just check if there is a Gap.

Swnlobo Feb 20, 2019 5:14pm | Post# 28005

1 Attachment(s)
Hi,

Can I ask for an expert advisor for the Rate of Change Indicator? I intend to use it in the following way:

If Price crosses level 40 (user defined) open a buy order (lot is also user defined) until ... price crosses below -40 which determines to close the position and opens a sell order

The same happens for the initiation of a sell order...

I want to use it on a tickchart in mt4 and I use the indicator attached...

Many Thanks in advance
Regards
Swnlobo
ROC Smoothed.mq4

Jeff59FX Feb 20, 2019 6:38pm | Post# 28006

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,
I am trying to get these two indicators to function properly but I could not. they all come out blank.
Could you help me out with these Astro-Indicators

Thank you so Very Much!

Best regards,
Jeff
AstroIndicator_Retrograde.mq4
AstroIndicator4.mq4

Tomcat98 Feb 20, 2019 6:47pm | Post# 28007

Hi Guys, I am trying to get these two indicators to function properly but I could not. they all come out blank. Could you help me out with these Astro-Indicators Thank you so Very Much! Best regards, Jeff {file} {file}
Hi Jeff,
It needs
#include <time.mq4>
and
#include <astro_func.mq4>
in the appropriate folders.
Happy trading
Tomcat98

tzamo Feb 20, 2019 6:57pm | Post# 28008

{quote} {file}
Dear cja,

Thank you so much for your help. so I just needed the > "-1" to identify the right objects.

Best Regards,
Tzamo

trader1234 Feb 20, 2019 7:33pm | Post# 28009

2 Attachment(s)
Wondering if someone could expand on this indicator. It is a "No demand & No Supply" indicator.

Definition of No Demand or No supply bar: 3rd Bar Volume is less than the previous 2 Bars (Bars 1 & 2) Volume

1) (Custom & able to turn on/off in settings)
Add Condition: Show signal ONLY IF = (Bars 1 & 2) are both the same colour (bullish or bearish candles)

2) Able to add push notifications
3) Multi Time Frame support (ie. Able too select 15min, 30min, 1hr, 4hr, etc... Simultaneously too monitor for alerts)
4) This could be a separate indicator.Dashboard support to be able too view a basket of pairs with notifications of either "no demand" or "no supply" for each custom time-frame. (Can be shown in color format as well ie. green or red)

Greatly appreciated
NSNDHistory.ex4
NSNDHistory.mq4

Jeff59FX Feb 20, 2019 9:09pm | Post# 28010

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Hi Jeff, It needs #include <time.mq4> and #include <astro_func.mq4> in the appropriate folders. Happy trading Tomcat98
Hi Tomcat98,

Thank you for the quick response and here are those files and folders

Best regards,

Jeff
astro_indicators_mq4.zip

balakishorem Feb 21, 2019 6:28am | Post# 28011

Hi,

Can someone help me with mt4 indicator which provides signals on the chart with alert?

Buy:
1. stochastics K crossing above D below 20 level
2. shift a number of bars(custom) on a selected time frame
3. check macd main line crossing signal line
4. display Buy singal on the chart

Sell:
1. stochastics K crossing below D above 80 level
2. shift a number of bars(custom) on a selected time frame
3. check macd signal line crossing main line
4. display Sell singal on the chart

lifespirit Feb 21, 2019 7:40am | Post# 28012

Hello Coder,

I have one request: MT4 lacks of a very important and efficient tool that belongs to order strategy.

On the futures platforms, it is possible to create specific orders that have flexible behaviours, especially with the stop loss.

1/ Stop loss goes automatically to breakeven or at breakven + (x) numbers of pips when the price reach a pre-determined (x) numbers of pips

ex; il the price reach 10 pips, then place the SL to BE+1 (in this step, the order is secured)

2/ Once the order is secured, the stop loss begins to trail of (x) number of pips if the price reach a step of (x) number of pips

ex; Target is at 30 pips. Price has reached 10 pips and stop loss is a BE+1.
Price continue to evolve in the right direction, of let's say, 5 pips. If the step value is 5, then the stop loss wil trail of let's say, 2 pips.
Each 5 pips, stop loss will continue of 2.

This flexible order management strategies is accessible on Ninjatrader 7 & 8 but also on Sierrachart too.

This would allow automatic trading with less stress and scalping on volatile markets too !

Please do it !

sanmiguell Feb 21, 2019 9:36am | Post# 28013

Can someone guys help me here, pls?
showthread.php

Jovager Feb 21, 2019 9:36am | Post# 28014

1 Attachment(s)
Where are you Mladen. I miss you.

On a daily graph, this indicator alert each day.
I want to alert only when the direction (color) changes.( I know, It repaint)
Thanks for help.

Jo
CycleIdentifier.mq4

shonx Feb 21, 2019 10:06am | Post# 28015

Dear sir i need alert notification for this non gap volume indicator .when it appear different kind of colors pattern set .and also need to customize the color pattern from input properties .is it possible?.need at least 5 different pattern to notify by alert.thank you. {image} example- notify when this six bar appears {file}
bump.help plz

teodosy87 Feb 21, 2019 11:54am | Post# 28016

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone, i have this amazing EA to manage all trades using visual TP and SL lines as well as visualBE and partial close levels, but for some reason i cant make it work it gives a couple of errors and i am not able to enter any trade .... can someone check ..... thank you !
Stealth_TradeManager_fxtr51_V5.1 EDU.mq4

Jeff59FX Feb 21, 2019 3:22pm | Post# 28017

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Everybody...

I Have these indicators that just will not open in the MT4...I like to know if these will work at all?

Thank you kindly

Best regards,
Jeff
298537-PlanetLine.zip
Moon-Mars.zip

stesy Feb 21, 2019 7:29pm | Post# 28018

1 Attachment(s)
Hi everyone I have this DiNapoli indicator for MT5 but need it converted to MT4
Anyone can please help on this Indi ?

Thank you in advance :-)
DiNapoli_Levels.mq5

Sb007 Feb 21, 2019 7:59pm | Post# 28019

1 Attachment(s)
Hi friends,

Am quite newer to forex trading, can any one help to edit this indicator,

Want need to do:

1) once the tread getting change the color of hologram is changing, but we do know when it's change, so need to get the mail notification and sound alert to know the change of trend.

Advance thanks..
Burger MACD multi timeframes (1).mq4

trader1234 Feb 21, 2019 8:38pm | Post# 28020

Wondering if someone could expand on this indicator. It is a "No demand & No Supply" indicator. Definition of No Demand or No supply bar: 3rd Bar Volume is less than the previous 2 Bars (Bars 1 & 2) Volume 1) (Custom & able to turn on/off in settings) Add Condition: Show signal ONLY IF = (Bars 1 & 2) are both the same colour (bullish or bearish candles) 2) Able to add push notifications 3) Multi Time Frame support (ie. Able too select 15min, 30min, 1hr, 4hr, etc... Simultaneously too monitor for alerts) 4) This could be a separate indicator.Dashboard...
Thanks

© Forex Factory