Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

blondy Jan 3, 2019 2:38pm | Post# 27421

4 Attachment(s)
Another request for update allowing indie to work with current build of MT4 and a MT5 version would be great also if possible. Thanks {file}
)))
xtreme_binary_robot_channel_1.mq4
xtreme_binary_robot_channel_2.mq4
tmplt.tpl
Click to Enlarge

Name: Screenshot_1.png
Size: 75 KB

Phylo Jan 3, 2019 4:13pm | Post# 27422

6 Attachment(s)
Thanks but it's not what I'm looking for, what I need is a panel or buttons that call a new pair in another window with the settings of the current table.

1. The ideal solution - as above detailed - a button when clicked that automatically reads the current symbol, timeframe and template and opens a new like-for-like chart..
  2. The problem is that MQL4 does not support code that can get (return) the current chart template index number - (as listed in template folder - 1st file = 0, 2nd file = 1, 3rd file = 2, etc)
  3. This results in an inefficient operation of having to manually type in the current template index number and save as *.set file references via the Save and Load buttons.
  4. An alternative would be to code save the current template and and recall it in the new opened chart - this negating need for manual input - however, as always, not a simple as seems and out of time. If solve will post - or anyone interested to solve.

The below animation applies to New_Chart_Indi and New_Chart_Script

Recap: 1st file in template folder = 0, 2nf file = 1, 3rd file = 2, etc.

Attachment 3150319 The symbol changer in the above animation - here - https://www.forexfactory.com/showthr...0#post11605990

Credit:

The below code was was sourced from : ChangeTemplate - All script - coder zzbrm - download included - #Post 7 - https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=301899

Inserted Code
#include <WinUser32.mqh>
#import "user32.dll"
   int      PostMessageA(int hWnd,int Msg,int wParam,int lParam);
   int      GetWindow(int hWnd,int uCmd);
   int      GetParent(int hWnd);
#import

bool blnContinue = true;  
 int intParent = GetParent( WindowHandle( Symbol(), Period() ) );  
 int intChild = GetWindow( intParent, GW_HWNDFIRST );  

if(intChild > 0)  
 {
         if (intChild != intParent) PostMessageA( intChild, WM_COMMAND, 34800 + templateIndex, 0 );
 }
 else  
 {  
      blnContinue = false;  
 }

BTW - this is where (and other domains) ChangeTemplate - All script and other free indicators are appropriated - https://www.luckscout.com/mt4-script...arts-template/
New_Chart_Indi.mq4
New_Chart_Script.mq4
ChangeTemplate-All.mq4
Name:  z-21.PNG
Views: 1772
Size:  4 KB
Name:  z-22.PNG
Views: 1772
Size:  7 KB

japfx Jan 3, 2019 4:15pm | Post# 27423

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Probably has a delete code like ObjectsDeleteAll() which does not delete specific objects but everything indiscriminately.

Dear CJA ,

Kindly help to check the coding, sometimes it delete and some time it work normal , and i cant tell the reason for this .

thanks
3 Tier London Breakout V.3.2b.mq4

cja Jan 3, 2019 8:22pm | Post# 27424

{quote} ))) {file} {file} {file} {image}
Unfortunately the indicators you have supplied are decompiled so it is very unlikely any coders on this forum will look at them for you.

davia75 Jan 3, 2019 10:00pm | Post# 27425

3 Attachment(s)
{quote} You have to individually write each. extern int mCorn = 3; extern int mtextSize = 14; extern int mXDist = 1; extern int mYDist = 1; extern color ProfitColor=clrBlue; extern color LossColor=clrRed; extern color ZeroColor=clrSteelBlue;
Thanks for your help. Still no. Can you help me again? I plugged in lines 16-22 and blocked lines 14-15, but still no. Like screenshots, the losses are shown in the color of ZeroColor?
Originally is the fxdaytrader_ friend hair here,
http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...61#post7385761
but now cannot find this friend, thanks again helps my friend! Good luck
mn Show Profit.ex4
mn Show Profit.mq4
Name:  20190104105726.png
Views: 1587
Size:  2 KB

davia75 Jan 3, 2019 10:26pm | Post# 27426

Thank You to all coders who go out of their way to help others. May God Bless You.

Tradarr Jan 3, 2019 11:54pm | Post# 27427

{quote} here you go {file}
Thanks!

redants Jan 3, 2019 11:54pm | Post# 27428

1 Attachment(s)
Hi, i have a strategy that i have trade for one month manually at real account , the result is quite good, as attached, if anyone interested code an EA for this strategy? pls pm me for details
Click to Enlarge

Name: DetailedStatement.gif
Size: 6 KB

Tradarr Jan 3, 2019 11:55pm | Post# 27429

{quote} ))) {file} {file} {file} {image}
Thanks!

cja Jan 4, 2019 12:24am | Post# 27430

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Thanks for your help. Still no. Can you help me again? I plugged in lines 16-22 and blocked lines 14-15, but still no. Like screenshots, the losses are shown in the color of ZeroColor? Originally is the fxdaytrader_ friend hair here, http://www.forexfactory.com/showthre...61#post7385761 but now cannot find this friend, thanks again helps my friend! Good luck {file} {file} {image}
mn Show Profit.mq4

skg3007 Jan 4, 2019 12:58am | Post# 27431

Hi, i have a strategy that i have trade for one month manually at real account , the result is quite good, as attached, if anyone interested code an EA for this strategy? pls pm me for details {image}
I will code your strategy to EA for free of cost.

davia75 Jan 4, 2019 1:16am | Post# 27432

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} {file}
The Chinese have a saying to say, drink water and never forget to dig a well! CAJ: I can only use this metric name to express my infinite thanks to you!
.May God Bless You.
Name:  20190104141431.png
Views: 1605
Size:  3 KB

belief Jan 4, 2019 5:07am | Post# 27433

nvm

Slingshots1 Jan 4, 2019 5:21am | Post# 27434

{quote} {file}
Hi CJA i sent a mail dont know if youve seen it,Season Greetings

exking Jan 4, 2019 5:21am | Post# 27435

Hello guys
I hope youre well
I need someone to write a simple EA based on moving averages and then gradually add up other things like specific time periods etc.
There might be already alot of EAs very similar to what Im looking for but its hard for me to find them and I dont know anything about coding to change them to what I exactly want.
The strategy is old, simple and profitable, I tried it for more than a month now. I want to try it on different pairs so an alert would be great and an EA would be wonderful.
Please contact me for more details.
Thank You

rolandojno Jan 4, 2019 9:59am | Post# 27436

1 Attachment(s)
This is the indicator I need, the symbol changer, but with the only difference that at the time of changing the symbol in the table open a new one. that is, a new window with the same configuration as the original table.
I would appreciate your help.
Click to Enlarge

Name: Capture.PNG
Size: 55 KB

Zeve Jan 4, 2019 10:29am | Post# 27437

I would like an indicator that turns candle green when rsi crosses 50 AND plus di crosses 25 and turns red on opposite. adjustable rsi number and adx di's number .
Thanks in advance

ramzam Jan 4, 2019 10:39am | Post# 27438

1 Attachment(s)
why it is coming warning
Click to Enlarge

Name: Image1.png
Size: 15 KB

Phylo Jan 4, 2019 10:52am | Post# 27439

3 Attachment(s)
My interest and time on this project has expired - interested can compare and add missing code - as previous, pay attention to template index number
Inserted Code
#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_buffers 0
#property strict

#include <WinUser32.mqh>
#import "user32.dll"
   int      PostMessageA(int hWnd,int Msg,int wParam,int lParam);
   int      GetWindow(int hWnd,int uCmd);
   int      GetParent(int hWnd);
#import

input int templateIndex = 0; // Template Index Number

input string  tep           =""; // Template Name
input string  UniqueID      = "SymbolChanger1"; // Indicator unique ID
input bool    STF           = false;             // Show Timeframes
input int     ButtonsInARow = 18;               // Buttons in a horizontal row
input int     XShift        = 20;               // Horizontal shift
input int     YShift        = 20;               // Vertical shift
input int     XSize         = 100;               // Width of buttons
input int     YSize         = 21;               // Height of buttons
input int     FSize         = 10;               // Fort size
input color   Bcolor        = clrBlack;     // Button color
input color   Dcolor        = clrDarkSlateGray;      // Button border color
input color   Tncolor       = clrDarkSlateGray;         // Text color - normal
input color   Sncolor       = clrLime;           // Text color - selected
input bool    Transparent   = false;            // Transparent buttons?
Inserted Code
void OnChartEvent(const int id, const long& lparam, const double& dparam, const string& sparam)
{
   if (id==CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK && ObjectGet(sparam,OBJPROP_TYPE)==OBJ_BUTTON)
   {
      if (StringFind(sparam,UniqueID+":symbol:",0)==0) ChartSetSymbolPeriod(0,ObjectGetString(0,sparam,OBJPROP_TEXT),_Period);
      if (StringFind(sparam,UniqueID+":time:" ,0)==0) ChartSetSymbolPeriod(0,_Symbol,stringToTimeFrame(ObjectGetString(0,sparam,OBJPROP_TEXT)));
      if (StringFind(sparam,UniqueID+":back:" ,0)==0) ObjectSet(sparam,OBJPROP_STATE,false);

if(ChartOpen(Symbol(),0))
      {
         bool blnContinue = true;
         int intParent = GetParent( WindowHandle( Symbol(), Period() ) );
         int intChild = GetWindow( intParent, GW_HWNDFIRST );

if(intChild > 0)
         {
            if (intChild != intParent) PostMessageA( intChild, WM_COMMAND, 34800 + templateIndex, 0 );
         }
         else
         {
            blnContinue = false;
         }
       }
    }
}
Name:  A-5.PNG
Views: 1390
Size:  1 KB
Name:  A-6.PNG