Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

rpasupathy Dec 6, 2018 4:42am | Post# 27041

2 Attachment(s)
Dear Friends,

Just a small request .. Possible to code an Indicator this alert on the pair ...

Thanks a lot
Click to Enlarge

Name: Buy Setup.jpg
Size: 86 KB
Click to Enlarge

Name: Sell Setup.jpg
Size: 77 KB

Guufuj Dec 6, 2018 7:05am | Post# 27042

hi folks can anyone repair this EA is 15 mins Box Strategy for EURJPY is profitable. can anyone fix it to not expired {file}
That's illegal man. Just get from the original programmer

hundsbua Dec 6, 2018 7:42am | Post# 27043

3 Attachment(s)
Hi coder

I use the following currency-slope-strength indicator. Would it be possible to add a line which calculate to difference/delta of both pairs? I tried to draw the line into the picture (white line)
Click to Enlarge

Name: Unbenannt.JPG
Size: 332 KB currency-slope-strength.zip

at the end it should be similar to this.
Name:  Unbenannt2.JPG
Views: 1673
Size:  26 KB

Thank you for any support

T4Trade Dec 6, 2018 8:14am | Post# 27044

Dear Coders,

can someone please make an indicator dashboard that shows the ATR of multiple time frame i.e Monthly,weekly,daily,4h,1h present ATR value and past value of 20 days.

thanking you,

amocfx Dec 6, 2018 10:28am | Post# 27045

1 Attachment(s)
Hello coders and gurus, i would be grateful if anyone has pivot point indicator with alert, i lost the old one i had....i would want it to alert me when candle closes across the pivot point ..pls see image below as reference ..thanks guys
Click to Enlarge

Name: enzd.PNG
Size: 83 KB

T4Trade Dec 6, 2018 2:36pm | Post# 27046

3 Attachment(s)
can someone add the ATR on this anycandle indicator like this?

you have to merge 2 inidcators,so the current price action pips appears on top and average of 20 days shows below of the candle,I am attaching both the indicators.
CandlePipPoints.ex4
AnyCandle1.ex4
Name:  Screenshot1.png
Views: 1632
Size:  6 KB

ktzq Dec 6, 2018 3:23pm | Post# 27047

hey guys, i am new here, looking for somebody that has skills with python and metatrader programming, my current programmer has gone awol..

i have put this trading system on a live youtube feed, so that we can discuss the work that needs to be done.

thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6...lLT65AXelF32vQ

see: gbpusd sell

subbusuper Dec 6, 2018 3:38pm | Post# 27048

1 Attachment(s)
Dear Friends, Just a small request .. Possible to code an Indicator this alert on the pair ... Thanks a lot {image} {image}
It should work

bollinger_bands_alerts_amp_arrows_2.mq4

Gauer Dec 6, 2018 4:11pm | Post# 27049

Hello brothers, looked everywhere for PMO (Price Momentum Oscillator) for MT4, couldn't find. Here is the code:

https://www.prorealcode.com/prorealt...um-oscillator/

Can someone compile to mt4?

Thanks!

mntiwana Dec 6, 2018 5:30pm | Post# 27050

4 Attachment(s)
Hello brothers, looked everywhere for PMO (Price Momentum Oscillator) for MT4, couldn't find. Here is the code: https://www.prorealcode.com/prorealt...um-oscillator/ Can someone compile to mt4? Thanks!
Here is Mladen's version "Price Momentum Oscillator mtf" indicator
Dual smoothing option
4 optional signaling methods including signaling values users defined
alerts on first bar or on current bar
same option for arrows including arrowing code,gap and colors users defined
interpolated mtf
Unique ID for multi instances

Attachment 3122960
Attachment 3122963
Price Momentum Oscillator mtf.mq4
Price Momentum Oscillator mtf.ex4

Gauer Dec 6, 2018 5:43pm | Post# 27051

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} Here is Mladen's version "Price Momentum Oscillator mtf" indicator Dual smoothing option 4 optional signaling methods including signaling values users defined alerts on first bar or on current bar same option for arrows including arrowing code,gap and colors users defined interpolated mtf Unique ID for multi instances {image} {image} {file} {file}
Thanks a lot brother!

I found this indicator here on the forum called zigzag counter which displays the amount of volume of each leg. What I wanted is for it to display the average volume of the bars the makes up the leg, not the total sum. Because the sum will not give a true reading. For example, if you have a swing high made of 4 bars, each bar with 2000 volume, so total 8000 on the up leg, then you have swing low made of 3 bars, two with 3000 and one with 2000, total also 8000. You would think that the down move has the same power, but not, it is more powerful, because it has 33% more power if you calculate the average.

I think this is easy to do, just a matter of changing the code to divide the total volume of the leg by the number of the bars of the leg.

Here is the indicator to modify to display average volume for each leg instead of total sum:
zigzag_counter-mod.mq4

RubVil Dec 6, 2018 6:16pm | Post# 27052

Hello, I'm looking for a coder that is available to help me with my strategy. I do not mind paying.
I just need someone who is willing to work with me, to automate my strategy.
If anyone can help please send PM

Thanks
RubVil

Burton Dec 6, 2018 7:17pm | Post# 27053

1 Attachment(s)
Hi

Could a coder please add a Take profit, and fix the Stop loss function, as it does not place a Stop loss?

This is an EA the places Buy/Sell/Close Profit/Close All Buttons onto your chart,

All help greatly appreciated
Skylover Dream (with Button and MM).mq4

classy Dec 6, 2018 8:22pm | Post# 27054

{quote} gbpusd orderblock update {image}
my humble request all master coder .....is it possible to code or ......

HengkiTjen Dec 6, 2018 8:51pm | Post# 27055

{quote} i can fix it to not expired. PM me: t.me/tuan_ha83

Is thatís kind of email ?

HengkiTjen Dec 6, 2018 8:53pm | Post# 27056

{quote} That's illegal man. Just get from the original programmer
Sad thing the original creator not respond,
if you guys can fix it Iím gonna share it again anyway

Guufuj Dec 7, 2018 12:43am | Post# 27057

{quote} Sad thing the original creator not respond, if you guys can fix it Iím gonna share it again anyway
Whoever fixing it is going to jail and you as well

HengkiTjen Dec 7, 2018 12:51am | Post# 27058

{quote} Whoever fixing it is going to jail and you as well
oh well
i better hands off

Ashwani Dec 7, 2018 1:04am | Post# 27059

1 Attachment(s)
Hi master coder please remove warning in this ea. and also add these lines in this ea.

double lots = (The lot size you require e.g 0.1);
day break EA v1.1.mq4

mntiwana Dec 7, 2018 1:09am | Post# 27060

Hello, I'm looking for a coder that is available to help me with my strategy. I do not mind paying. I just need someone who is willing to work with me, to automate my strategy. If anyone can help please send PM Thanks RubVil
Mostly strategies peoples talking here do not seemed fruitful enough,with out seeing some illustrations nobody can guess and or hard to mind reading

© Forex Factory