Forex Factory (https://www.forexfactory.com/forum.php)
-   Platform Tech (https://www.forexfactory.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   I will code your EAs and Indicators for no charge (https://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=166758)

duve Nov 14, 2018 8:29pm | Post# 26781

6 Attachment(s)
Hey Master Coders and Coders

I would like to create EA the enters trade with Entry, Take Profit, and Stop Loss, plus the length of time of trade. It will be trend following system using EMAs. The EMA period settings are 300 for slow, 50 for medium, 10 for fast, 4 for fast. Murrey Math indicator for Support/Resistance and targets . I also have a trend strength indicator. Zig Zag default mt4 indicator setting depth 21, deviation 13, and backstep 10. Another indicator is trade signal with default settings. I would like to add a spinning top identifier indicator if possible.

This strategy is not strictly EMA cross strategy. Once you have the 300 and 50 going in the same direction we a defined Trend that's 1st confluence. The 2nd confluence is Trend Strength indicator. The Zig Zag and trading signal is the 3rd confluence Entry.The 4th confluence is price is between 10 an 4 ema Entry. The 5th confluence is with murrey math lines Target/Exit.

Thank you in advance
Click to Enlarge

Name: 2018-11-13_2250.png
Size: 50 KB
murrey-math.ex4
massive-fx-profit-indicator.zip
trading-signals.zip
Moving Average Binary System.tpl
Murrey_Math_Line_X_eng.mq4

calisto77 Nov 14, 2018 9:25pm | Post# 26782

BIG Round Numbers indicator

Hello, I'd like to get an indicator to show Big Round Numbers ( BRN) as short lines ( with the number) only from the right hand side of the chart
something like Sweetspots Gold indicator ( but that like all others I've found, it shows a line across the page)
I've been looking for a while here & on the net searching for "grids or BRN etc " but no good so far
can someone assist me in finding this please

Alex1055 Nov 15, 2018 1:24am | Post# 26783

{quote} quote} !!!!!!!! 4XSENTINEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE CAN I FIND THIS INDICATOR Thanks,Alex
j1dn8OpB7lq4A2

Crazy_Guy_Fx Nov 15, 2018 3:30am | Post# 26784

1 Attachment(s)
{quote} help me bro _/||\_ ;] {image}
done

;]
MyTradingPanelFull.mq4

MrJoker Nov 15, 2018 3:35am | Post# 26785

Can someone please code this EA for MT4? I will be very grateful. Thank you in advance!
Inserted Video

Mini7260 Nov 15, 2018 4:11am | Post# 26786

Hey Master Coders and Coders I would like to create EA the enters trade with Entry, Take Profit, and Stop Loss, plus the length of time of trade. It will be trend following system using EMAs. The EMA period settings are 300 for slow, 50 for medium, 10 for fast, 4 for fast. Murrey Math indicator for Support/Resistance and targets . I also have a trend strength indicator. Zig Zag default mt4 indicator setting depth 21, deviation 13, and backstep 10. Another indicator is trade signal with default settings. I would like to add a spinning top identifier...
Hi Duve,
Do you care sharing mql file for trading signals?

Thank you

Fxentropy Nov 15, 2018 5:37am | Post# 26787

1 Attachment(s)
Hello guys,

Can anyone make (or share) this indicator that shows pips after a trade is closed?

many thanks!
Click to Enlarge

Name: dllhost_2018-11-13_20-30-02.png
Size: 81 KB

fibo38 Nov 15, 2018 5:48am | Post# 26788

1 Attachment(s)
[quote = Fxentropy; 11698921] Hola chicos, ¿Alguien puede hacer (o compartir) este indicador que muestra pips después de que se cierre un intercambio? ¡muchas gracias! {imagen} [/ cita]
Here you have
IceFX.DrawProfit.ex4

Mishumo Nov 15, 2018 6:02am | Post# 26789

1 Attachment(s)
Greetings - can you please add a push notification alert on this indicator?
FL11.ex4

Fxentropy Nov 15, 2018 6:39am | Post# 26790

2 Attachment(s)
[quote = Fxentropy; 11698921] Hola chicos, ¿Alguien puede hacer (o compartir) este indicador que muestra pips después de que se cierre un intercambio? ¡muchas gracias! {imagen} [/ cita] Here you have {file}
Excellent FIBO38!! Gracias!!
Name:  terminal_2018-11-15_12-38-06.png
Views: 1914
Size:  19 KB
Name:  C28Rv.png
Views: 1905
Size:  20 KB

mratcaliska Nov 15, 2018 9:41am | Post# 26791

1 Attachment(s)
Hello.

You can add mobil push alarm and e-mail alarm to the indicator in the appendix. when the active indicator buys or sells the signal, it must be ready to buy or ready to sell.
I made this translation via google translate. apologize if there is an expression disorder.

Yours truly.
Profitable Strategy.mq4

T4Trade Nov 15, 2018 9:56am | Post# 26792

2 Attachment(s)
can someone please see what is the problem with this EA,it doesn't open hedging position for both biases.
when we place buy order,this Ea is suppose to open sell order,but it doesn't open.please check.

either I don't know the settings or this EA has some errors.
SafetyLOCK_PRO_v5.ex4
SafetyLOCK_PRO_v5.mq4

Beertje Nov 15, 2018 11:00am | Post# 26793

can someone please see what is the problem with this EA,it doesn't open hedging position for both biases. when we place buy order,this Ea is suppose to open sell order,but it doesn't open.please check. either I don't know the settings or this EA has some errors. {file} {file}
Sorry it is a decompiled file. The mq4 files like this have only random names of variables and subrutines. To rework it logically, to understand what is going on, is too much time...

fxbarwise Nov 15, 2018 12:59pm | Post# 26794

Does anyone here know of an indicator that will show how many bars ago the price was at the same level as the last bar's open or close price?
A simple example to clarify: say the last bar opened at 100 and closed at 120 - I want to know how many bars ago we were at the same price anywhere between 100 and 120.
This indicator should return the number of bars ago and it should be in mq4 format and not ex4 format.

JBRolim Nov 15, 2018 7:06pm | Post# 26795

[quote = megaforex; 2735910] Por favor, ajude-me a fazer um EA que possa fechar automaticamente a posição no momento exato. Obrigado [/ quote]
Friend, I liked the indicator, did you manage to do this Ea? thank you!

JBRolim Nov 15, 2018 7:37pm | Post# 26796

5 Attachment(s)
Hello Friend, I would like it possible to do Ea on these indicators, since they are already easy to know how would be the inputs and outputs of the orders. When all the idicators have been giving a sign of purchase (buy) entered, when giving a signal of sale, leave the purchase order and get sold, and so on ... insert Sl, TP, Order volume. Thankful !
Hello Friend, I would like it possible to do Ea on these indicators, since they are already easy to know how would be the inputs and outputs of the orders. When all the idicators have been giving a sign of purchase (buy) entered, when giving a signal of sale, leave the purchase order and get sold, and so on ... insert Sl, TP, Order volume. Thankful !
RenkoLiveChart_v3.2.ex4
RenkoStreetAlert.ex4
RenkoStreet_Trend.ex4
RenkoStreet_STF.ex4
RenkoStreet_channel.ex4

duve Nov 15, 2018 9:00pm | Post# 26797

{quote} Hi Duve, Do you care sharing mql file for trading signals? Thank you
I have to look for it.. I'll add once I find

cja Nov 15, 2018 9:45pm | Post# 26798

can someone please see what is the problem with this EA,it doesn't open hedging position for both biases. when we place buy order,this Ea is suppose to open sell order,but it doesn't open.please check. either I don't know the settings or this EA has some errors. {file} {file}
Unfortunately the EA has been decompiled so it is very unlikely that any of the experienced coders on this Forum will look at it for you.

Mini7260 Nov 15, 2018 9:47pm | Post# 26799

{quote} I have to look for it.. I'll add once I find
Really appreciated.

Thank you

sayas.fx Nov 15, 2018 10:13pm | Post# 26800

1 Attachment(s)
Hi guys, Good day.
I got a source code for 1 EA that i would like to add a filtering. Appreciate your help to assistance and expertise on this matters.

Basically i just want to add filtering that would :
- Close all opened positions for martingale order IF OpenOrder >= MaxOrder.
Because without this filtering command, the current floating orders would still active and the loss would be increasing. So to minimized the risk, i would like this EA to automatically closed all. So it would able to open another setup.

** Better still if there 2 type of risk management methods;
1. Close all if reach maximum number of opened orders. (As per requested above)
2. Close all if reach pre-defined margin usage. eg. if the floating uses 30% of available margin, all orders would be closed.

Thank again guys.

Here the MQL code.
MRT2.1.mq4

© Forex Factory